PDA

View Full Version : Rumors Alert!

Mr Exlax
12-06-2014, 04:38 AM
Not sure how credible the source is, but it's a Christian sports site so they can't really lie about shit right? If the Rockets land Green, that's two extremely close friends and ex teammates of KD so I think that would entice him even more to join the Rockets.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/nba.trade.2014.rumors.jeff.green.lance.stephenson. involved.in.trade.talks/43901.htm

A mere month after the 2014-2015 NBA Season started, several trade rumors are already circulating online. *One of the most talked about trade news involves Charlotte Hornets' Lance Stephenson.*

The shooting guard was signed by the Hornets during the offseason period after he stayed with the Indiana Pacers for four seasons.*The team offered him a $27-million contract deal that lasts for three years. However, the 24-year-old player seems to be a mismatch with the Hornets' game plan. This season, Stephenson only recorded an average of 9.6 points per game.*

If things will work out, Stephenson may move on to the Los Angeles Lakers, a team that needs to boost their lineup in the coming days if they want to earn their 17th*NBA Championship this year. The Chicago Bulls might also be interested in getting the shooting guard's services once the Hornets releases him.*

Meanwhile, Jeff Green from the Bolton Celtics is also expected to be one of the first players to be traded this season. As early as now, three teams are expected to battle it out to get him.*According to the latest NBA trade rumors, the 6-foot-9 forward has gotten the interest of the Detroit Pistons, the Charlotte Hornets, and the Houston Rockets.*

Green recorded an average of 18.1 points and 4.7 rebounds for the Celtics in the 2014-2015 NBA season, and he also has a 34 percent shooting average from the three-point line. Any team could definitely benefit from Green's on-court talents.*

Other teams who would benefit from getting new talents once the trade season begins in February include the Phoenix Suns, which is having a hard time being a consistent team despite having Goran Dragic, Eric Bledsoe, and Isaiah Thomas in the roster. *The Chicago Bulls also needs someone to help Derrick Rose this season, since he needs to stay healthy to be able to lead the team all the way to the play-offs.

Cocaine80s
12-06-2014, 04:39 AM
Beverley
Harden
Durant
Green
Howard

holy fvck

J Shuttlesworth
12-06-2014, 04:42 AM
[QUOTE=Cocaine80s]Beverley
Harden
Durant
Green
Howard

no excuses

Mr Exlax
12-06-2014, 04:44 AM
[QUOTE=Cocaine80s]Beverley
Harden
Durant
Green
Howard

no excuses

No bench and nicca have you not seen who our coach is?

#stillgotproblemstofix

J Shuttlesworth
12-06-2014, 04:51 AM
[QUOTE=J Shuttlesworth]

No bench and nicca have you not seen who our coach is?

#stillgotproblemstofix
Man it's still all theoretical, and you're already making excuses? :biggums:

Cocaine80s
12-06-2014, 04:52 AM
[QUOTE=Mr Exlax]
Man it's still all theoretical, and you're already making excuses? :biggums:
why are your quotes so ****ed up? :biggums:

J Shuttlesworth
12-06-2014, 04:56 AM
[QUOTE=J Shuttlesworth]
why are your quotes so ****ed up? :biggums:
You're calling my quotes ****ed up? Look at yours

Mr Exlax
12-06-2014, 05:03 AM
Not excuses. These are clear deficiencies that my team has.

Smook A.
12-06-2014, 05:08 AM
Beverley, Canaan, Ariza or Jones, + Our 1st round pick from Pelicans for Rondo & Green.

Rondo/Johnson
Harden/Terry
Green/Papanikolaou
Jones/D-Mo
Dwight/Black

That's if Ariza gets traded. If we trade Jones, then Green could move up to PF. He'd make a nice stretch 4.

Mr Exlax
12-06-2014, 05:12 AM
Beverley, Canaan, Ariza or Jones, + Our 1st round pick from Pelicans for Rondo & Green.

Rondo/Johnson
Harden/Terry
Green/Papanikolaou
Jones/D-Mo
Dwight/Black

That's if Ariza gets traded. If we trade Jones, then Green could move up to PF. He'd make a nice stretch 4.

I head Jones is done for the year. Not sure how true.

Smook A.
12-06-2014, 05:20 AM
I head Jones is done for the year. Not sure how true.
Some say he'll be back in a month, others say he'll be ready after the all-star break. I honestly don't know what to believe. All I know is that he won't be back any time soon.

ProfessorMurder
12-06-2014, 05:23 AM
Celtics wouldn't give up Rondo and Green for that crappy trade Smook.

Take Green for nothing though, I don't care.

ballup
12-06-2014, 11:38 AM

Rondo/Johnson
Harden/Terry
Green/Papanikolaou
Jones/D-Mo
Dwight/Black

http://media.giphy.com/media/uBBtPv1vZtofS/giphy.gif

YouGotServed
12-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Celtics wouldn't give up Rondo and Green for that crappy trade Smook.

Take Green for nothing though, I don't care.

Green sucks, no thanks. And Rondo hasn't been healthy in years. His value isn't as high.

Hittin_Shots
12-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Green sucks, no thanks. And Rondo hasn't been healthy in years. His value isn't as high.
Years?

Relinquish
12-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Durant isn't going to Houston, so who cares. :confusedshrug:

Relinquish
12-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Durant isn't going to Houston, so who cares. :confusedshrug:

Durant is not stupid, he wants to win. That team would go nowhere with all those egos.

dontgetchoked
12-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Durant is going to have to apologize to Dwight for calling him a *ussy first :oldlol:

VIP2000
12-06-2014, 02:08 PM

Rondo/Johnson
Harden/Terry
Green/Papanikolaou
Jones/D-Mo
Dwight/Black

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Ariza gets traded. Because that would be the second time he's been traded in a year or less after signing a 5 year deal with the Rockets.

chazzy
12-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Not sure how credible the source is, but it's a Christian sports site so they can't really lie about shit right?
:roll:

MastaKilla
12-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Did anybody actually read the article?

If so you would know this is total malarkey.

DamnMixes
12-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Lel

The salary cap wouldn't allow that to happen

If KD leaves them okc he would probably join the eastern conference, easier path to finals

WHat about them wizards? John Walla is a perfect fit, then they have Beal and pretty decent front court

SpecialQue
12-06-2014, 04:31 PM
Disappointed this wasn't a Fleetwood Mac thread.

EveryManALion
12-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Durant is too nice of a guy and is concerned with his public image to switch teams.

YouGotServed
12-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Years?

Yeah.

Mr Exlax
12-06-2014, 11:06 PM
:roll:

Is it bad that I was dead serious about that question though?

Jakeh008
12-07-2014, 12:27 AM
The shooting guard was signed by the Hornets during the offseason period... If things will work out, Stephenson may move on to the Los Angeles Lakers... The Chicago Bulls might also be interested in getting the shooting guard's services once the Hornets releases him.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Rake2204
12-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Not sure how credible the source is, but it's a Christian sports site so they can't really lie about shit right?Haha. Why are these fellers at the forefront of rumors?

No joke, I also read about a Josh Smith trade rumor on realtytoday.com the other day.