PDA

View Full Version : Predict we beat Warriors tonight

eeeeeebro
12-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Rose has a chip on his shoulders and curry is their offense. We have Butler who is gonna be defending hard and probably scoring hard. Gasol the list goes on. These guys just are not gonna have a splash brothers night. :)

BUT if we let them get inspired its over ;)

Crystallas
12-07-2014, 12:04 AM
I didn't think they would win. But saying that now is a bit useless.

poido123
12-07-2014, 12:07 AM
The new konex :oldlol:

All good bro, I thought we might win too. Particularly after that 3rd quarter we started to really ball.

eeeeeebro
12-07-2014, 12:14 AM
I didnt even know who this green guy was until this game i never factored him into my predictions ;) them guys are going to the finals with that type of team.

Undisputed
12-07-2014, 05:15 AM
I knew this was an L today before it even started. The Bulls aren't ready for that level of play right now. They still have a lot of learning to do as a team to knock off high powered offenses.

And what the hell is up with these guys at the United Center?! It's ridiculous how bad they are at home.

poido123
12-07-2014, 07:24 AM
I knew this was an L today before it even started. The Bulls aren't ready for that level of play right now. They still have a lot of learning to do as a team to knock off high powered offenses.

And what the hell is up with these guys at the United Center?! It's ridiculous how bad they are at home.

What are they, 1 and 6?

shit is ridiculous. Need the mindset to protect home court, but I think our team will start to steamroll towards midseason once our chemistry is better.

We were good in that 3rd quarter, I have seen glimpses of championship play in this team. Just hoping we can put it all together by end if year.

eeeeeebro
12-07-2014, 10:06 AM
we need to trade for someone defensive and cheap. maybe just a draft pick that got alot of blocks. OR a crack at Anthony davis? but anthoney davis without the offense? A TYRUS THOMAS ;)

ljsbb27
12-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Wasn't too pleased with the coaching job against the Warriors. I felt Thibs could have done a better job with certain rotations and certain matchups. I know it's still early in the season, but we've given away a few games in particular against some teams that we could have came out and made a statement. Cavs, Mavs and Warriors in particular come to mind.

Frustrating as well so far are our performances at home. It's great that we've done well on the road, but we also need to do a great job at protecting home court.

With that being said I still saw some flashes against the Warriors who are the best team in the league right now that are promising.

With new additions, guys getting healthy and guys working off the rust there is a lot to be optimistic about. We need to keep moving forward and working out the kinks.