PDA

View Full Version : How underrated is Paul Millsap?

Richesly
12-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Leads the league in steals as a PF.

MellowYellow
12-07-2014, 02:13 PM
Ain't no way he is staying with that trash franchise.
Welcome to the Knicks Milsap! :applause:

Richesly
12-07-2014, 02:54 PM

He actually would fit well with the Knicks and he becomes a FA after this season.

Knicks gonna actually make a move for him?

STATUTORY
12-07-2014, 02:59 PM
both underrated and overrated. underrated in that he's played for trash franchises all his career and no casual fan knows him. Overrated in that despite what his stats say he's the type of player that will never be a main contributing factor on a championship team.

Richesly
12-07-2014, 03:02 PM
both underrated and overrated. underrated in that he's played for trash franchises all his career and no casual fan knows him. Overrated in that despite what his stats say he's the type of player that will never be a main contributing factor on a championship team.

I disagree about him being overrated. No one expects him to be the first option on a championship team. He would probably be the 3rd or close 2nd.

brandonislegend
12-07-2014, 03:02 PM

So what you are saying is he is similar to LeBron? Gets stats but can't win a championship by himself needs other stars to succeed?

Richesly
12-07-2014, 03:06 PM
So what you are saying is he is similar to LeBron? Gets stats but can't win a championship by himself needs other stars to succeed?

LeBron is living rent free.

STATUTORY
12-07-2014, 03:09 PM
I disagree about him being overrated. No one expects him to be the first option on a championship team. He would probably be the 3rd or close 2nd.
He can never be a starting PF/C/SF on a championship team, maybe not even 1st big off the bench

That's what I mean by overrated, good stats but doesn't have a role on a contender

LAZERUSS
12-07-2014, 03:10 PM
Who?

imnew09
12-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Lin for Millsap :bowdown:

Come to the Lakers, we need ya

navy
12-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Lin for Millsap :bowdown:

Come to the Lakers, we need ya
Hawks dont need point guards.

SwishSquared
12-07-2014, 03:17 PM
He can never be a starting PF/C/SF on a championship team, maybe not even 1st big off the bench

That's what I mean by overrated, good stats but doesn't have a role on a contender
He could certainly be a #3 on a title squad. Healthy HOU + Millsap would be pretty sick.

hawkfan
12-07-2014, 04:42 PM

What will be the Knicks record at the end of season?

PsychoBe
12-07-2014, 04:56 PM
is actually overrated.

hawksdogsbraves
12-07-2014, 04:59 PM

What are you even talking about. I just watched Manu Ginobli be the third option on a championship team.

I saw Chris Bosh as the third option on two championship teams, and Millsap does just about everything Bosh can do but better.

Millsap is a good rebounder, shooter, and defender. He's a perfect stretch 4 and can play the 3 as well. You're completely talking out your ass.

MellowYellow
12-07-2014, 05:55 PM
What will be the Knicks record at the end of season?
44-38 if they start trying to win, 15-67 if they decide to continue tanking.