PDA

View Full Version : Protestors desecrate police officers memorial

knickballer
12-07-2014, 11:42 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3tAP3JCIAAniCq.jpg

Protesters recently disrespect a former officers memorial by placing "Michael Brown" over the name of the officer who was a former marine. He was murdered in his car 2011 after eating at a McDonalds and buying a little kid a snack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4h_2vBVwUA#t=23

Have the protectors gone too far?

Akrazotile
12-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Its one thing to support garner.

Supporting mike brown basically just demonstrates youre the same dumb animal he was.

Patrick Chewing
12-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Each one of these protesters have the combined IQ of a gnat probably. The blind lead the blind and the dumb just get dumber.

We may be created equal, but we are far from equal. These people are neanderthals compared to those who see the truth for what it is.

mehyaM24
12-08-2014, 12:27 AM
i feel by what these idiots did was like defacing a tombstone - yes I know the difference but still, it was a memorial to a good man. complete and utter scum.

oh the horror
12-08-2014, 12:30 AM
I'm curious as to which direction this all leads to. Because the pressure seems to be building in this country. That's for sure.

Akrazotile
12-08-2014, 12:59 AM
I'm curious as to which direction this all leads to. Because the pressure seems to be building in this country. That's for sure.

Yeah, I have a feeling we're gradually heading back toward a separate water fountains solutions.

White people call dibs on the ones with the thumb button on the nozzle, instead of the ones with the push bar underneath.

SugarHill
12-08-2014, 01:11 AM
Yeah, I have a feeling we're gradually heading back toward a separate water fountains solutions.

White people call dibs on the ones with the thumb button on the nozzle, instead of the ones with the push bar underneath.

You're a jew. You with us. Grow out that fro and come to the court :coleman:

Akrazotile
12-08-2014, 01:18 AM
You're a jew. You with us. Grow out that fro and come to the court :coleman:

Only half my ancestry is jewish. Im still half a cracka.

gts
12-08-2014, 01:18 AM
I'm curious as to which direction this all leads to. Because the pressure seems to be building in this country. That's for sure.it'll all blow over just like occupy wallstreet did... folks get bored, find something else to complain about and move on

still it'll prompt some movement politicians will make promises, law enforcement will be more self aware...

some good will come of it but nothing on a grand scale because in the end the players are the same and until BOTH sides of the equation change it doesn't matter what the other side does. the police could become the greatest group of people on the face of the planet but how long will that last when the people they are to protect and serve still have zero respect for them

we can't keep calling out law enforcement and demanding change when we don't call on the people themselves to take some responsibility for their neighborhoods and their actions

Akrazotile
12-08-2014, 01:23 AM
it'll all blow over just like occupy wallstreet did... folks get bored, find something else to complain about and move on

still it'll prompt some movement politicians will make promises, law enforcement will be more self aware...

some good will come of it but nothing on a grand scale because in the end the players are the same and until BOTH sides of the equation change it doesn't matter what the other side does. the police could become the greatest group of people on the face of the planet but how long will that last when the people they are to protect and serve still have zero respect for them

we can't keep calling out law enforcement and demanding change when we don't call on the people themselves to take some responsibility for their neighborhoods and their actions

Sounds like some racist ass, jefferson davis ideology. Da fuqq you such a bigot for bruh?

Rodmantheman
12-08-2014, 11:25 AM
I wonder how many black youth murderering members of the NYPD died on 9/11

Damn

STATUTORY
12-08-2014, 11:41 AM
I wonder how many black youth murderering members of the NYPD died on 9/11

dat was strong :applause: :applause: