PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the current state of the New York Knicks...

Pages : [1] 2

Real14
12-08-2014, 09:35 AM
This is how I truly feel about the knicks right now..

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0429/ny_g_clyde_sy_576.jpg

..but seriously, I don't know what's going on with this team and franchise. We are a talented team but don't play like it at all. I mean damn, how in the world are we 4-18?:biggums: Even the damn t'wolves are better than us with the pistons and sixers not far behind. I like Derek Fisher as a player when he played for the lakers but so far as a coach he needs help. This niguh calls timeouts at the wrong damn time, and have the wrong lineups at the wrong time just like at the end of the game of that hornets game this past Friday. Why in the hell was Amare and prigioni out there when it damn well should of been Dalembert and Shumpert out there at the end of that kemba walker lucky ass buzzer beater game? Are the knicks tanking? I mean I seen the damn knicks lose so much that I actually look forward to seeing them no effort lazy ass niguhz lose every game now and that's pretty damn sad.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2035726.1417833671!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/knicksweb6s-xmy-web.jpg

Calderon is not trying his best. Melo have off nights at the wrong damn time especially when he couldn't shoot a lick against the queen and the supercavs last week even though I think the REAL reason why they lost was because of the refs rigging the end of the game for you know who. J.R smith is too damn inconsistent, I think that dude had like 2 or 3 good games this season. Bargs is a bitch for derrick roseing his healthy bitch ass on the bench act like he still injured. Dalembert is only good for blocking and defense, I never liked him from the start and he most certainly not making me eat his words with his bum play this season. Hardaway Jr. is inconsistent as well, Aldrich needs to take his fat slow ass to the damn dleague too. Amare is nice offensively like I predicted but he needs to learn how to play defense extremely bad, and Shumpert needs to focus harder play his best.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1984000.1414030430!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/knicks-wizards.jpg

Back to Melo.. He is my boy and all but he seriously needs to shut the phuck up. Stop talking to the media about almost signing with the bulls. The team and the knicks fans need him now more than ever and he want to bring that shit up. I seriously don't care if he opts out next year or somewhere in the future because he's not acting like a REAL leader now. We need the 2013 Melo back, knicks need a REAL captain that can make us a playoff team again. I just hope Melo get his damn act together. I'm still a knick fan, will always be one, I still believe we can make the playoffs if we actually give a damn and try our best for the rest of the season, but yes ISH its not looking good for us right now... :facepalm :(

RoundMoundOfReb
12-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Knicks suck.

Real14
12-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Knicks suck.
How are you a LeBron stan and raptor fan tho?:confusedshrug: that makes no damn sense:coleman: You should have no say, since you really have no team:no:

Smook A.
12-08-2014, 09:50 AM
You said they were the most underrated team before the season. You also said the Raptors are the most overrated. Raptors are #1 in the East, while the Knicks are tied for the 3rd worst record in the entire NBA :oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
12-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Which is why I have the most say. I have no bias. Simply an objective bball fan.

Real14
12-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Which is why I have the most say. I have no bias. Simply an objective bball fan.
:coleman:

RoundMoundOfReb
12-08-2014, 09:55 AM
No "superstar" in NBA history should be leading a team to a 4-18 record in a pathetic conference. Melo is a joke. Not top 20.

Mr Exlax
12-08-2014, 09:57 AM
When I told you they sucked you said I was a hater. When I told you Melo is not a good leader you said I was a hater. When I said the owner sucked you said I was a hater. Do you understand now that I was simply stating facts?

Real14
12-08-2014, 09:58 AM
You said they were the most underrated team before the season. You also said the Raptors are the most overrated. Raptors are #1 in the East, while the Knicks are tied for the 3rd worst record in the entire NBA :oldlol:
I didn't know the knicks were going to lose all those games on purpose though:rolleyes: plus the raptors are still overrated. They will end up better than I expected (I give them that only because of lowry) but definitely wont finished at number 1 and most definitely wont get passed the semis. Shit the raptors will be lucky to even make the 2nd round. Also Remember that we only 22 games in with 60 more games left:coleman:

andremiller07
12-08-2014, 10:00 AM
The Knicks have one 2 way player (who's actually inconsistent on O) In Shumpert, that right there is the problem, to many limited one way players. No matter which combination of PF/C they put out they are always getting killed in some way. It's actually hard to watch at times the defensive effort of some of the players is just shocking.

The players that do try really should not be playing much at all at the NBA level they are 11/15th men.

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:01 AM
No "superstar" in NBA history should be leading a team to a 4-18 record in a pathetic conference. Melo is a joke. Not top 20.
No "king" in NBA history should form two super stacked teams just to win rings but instead lose against the damn spurs. Definitely not top 20 material:no:

swagga
12-08-2014, 10:03 AM
No "king" in NBA history should form two super stacked teams just to win rings but instead lose against the damn spurs. Definitely not top 20 material:no:

you are the jr smith of knicks fans doe, you make the rest of us look like shit.

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:03 AM
When I told you they sucked you said I was a hater. When I told you Melo is not a good leader you said I was a hater. When I said the owner sucked you said I was a hater. Do you understand now that I was simply stating facts?
Oh so you thought the knicks would be 4-18 at this point right?? You thought they will be the top 4 worst teams in the league?? seriously?? Come on man, don't give me that bullshit.:coleman:

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:05 AM
you are the jr smith of knicks fans doe, you make the rest of us look like shit.
How? I always rep the knicks while you talk negative about them countless times sporting a bosh avatar. I don't see you positively talk about the knicks in the knicks gamethreads. Who you foolin':coleman: niguh?

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:11 AM
The Knicks have one 2 way player (who's actually inconsistent on O) In Shumpert, that right there is the problem, to many limited one way players. No matter which combination of PF/C they put out they are always getting killed in some way. It's actually hard to watch at times the defensive effort of some of the players is just shocking.

The players that do try really should not be playing much at all at the NBA level they are 11/15th men.

I definitely agree man. Shump needs more confidence in himself on that offensive end. Jason Smith have a nice set shot but sucks at defense, Larkin has to have more confidence in himself as well. Larkin is going to be nice for years to come but Wear looks real iffy to me at times with his inconsistency too. Acy is good too, its just that he is inconsistent at end of games.

KobesFinger
12-08-2014, 10:13 AM
When did you get unbanned?

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:14 AM
When did you get unbanned?
few hours ago

CHi1PriDe
12-08-2014, 10:14 AM
Just glad to have you back realkid, seems like all the knicks fans have vanished besides yellow mellow :facepalm

Since this year is a lost cause for you guys, according to your expertise, what lineup will we see the knicks next year?

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:26 AM
Just glad to have you back realkid, seems like all the knicks fans have vanished besides yellow mellow :facepalm

Since this year is a lost cause for you guys, according to your expertise, what lineup will we see the knicks next year?
Thanks bro, its definitely good to be back. Yea, I've noticed the disappearing acts of a lot of knicks fans on this board lately. I feel for them for going ghost tho I mean 80 percent of this board hates the knicks already and I don't blame them for not sticking it out here seeing everybody painfully dissing the knicks now because of their crazy downfall. Mellow yellow is cool sometimes,but he just making too many excuses for Melo right now. Melo needs to quit smiling and play same damn ball, Its all about knicks first for me so Im not going to kiss his ass just because he's a "superstar".

Next year seems like pipe dreams and wishes. I want us to get nice picks that will help our team and free agents like Marc Gasol, but everything is not a sure thing. Memphis is killing shit now and it looks like M.Gasol is not going to happened. I believe we will make the playoffs in 2016 though but all of this depends on the rest of this season. Thank good we have 60 more games playing in this horrible ass conference which means we still have a realistic chance to make the 2015 playoffs.

tontoz
12-08-2014, 10:42 AM
This from the guy who said the Knicks were better than the Raps and Bulls. :lol

Looks like reality is finally starting to set in.

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:45 AM
This from the guy who said the Knicks were better than the Raps and Bulls. :lol

Looks like reality is finally starting to set in.
Nobody thought the knicks would be this bad while the raptors magically being number 1 east seed. NOBODY:no:

STATUTORY
12-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Knicks should never have resigned Melo, that was an ownership and fan placating move. Knicks are f@cked for the duration of his contract

Kblaze8855
12-08-2014, 10:52 AM
How? I always rep the knicks while you talk negative about them countless times sporting a bosh avatar. I don't see you positively talk about the knicks in the knicks gamethreads. Who you foolin' niguh?

Pretending a bad team is good and calling out people who tell you an obvious truth before you are ready to accept it isnt being a good fan. Its just being blind and more biased than observant.

Loyalty is commendable. Being unrealistic is not.

tontoz
12-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Nobody thought the knicks would be this bad while the raptors magically being number 1 east seed. NOBODY:no:

The Raps went on a tear late last year after the Gay trade. People with sense knew the Knicks would suck and the Raps would be good. They said as much in the nonsensical threads you started.

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Pretending a bad team is good and calling out people who tell you an obvious truth before you are ready to accept it isnt being a good fan. Its just being blind and more biased than observant.

Loyalty is commendable. Being unrealistic is not.

Did you thought the knicks were going to be this bad though? Nobody did. I was just pumping my team up like a REAL fan should. The knicks problem now is that they are not even trying their damn best. If they were trying just a little they would be at least number 7 seed right now and you know it.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:02 AM
The Raps went on a tear late last year after the Gay trade. People with sense knew the Knicks would suck and the Raps would be good. They said as much in the nonsensical threads you started.

I think people were just hoping for the knicks to be bad. Knicks went on a tear in 2013 becoming 2nd seed winning more than 50 games with better record than the 2014 raptors , going to the semis, and people still talked down on us last year before the damn season began. Raptors are pretenders regardless of what you people say (its still early so I don't care if they are magically number 1 seed right now, there are 60 damn games left). Raptors are not a proven team, they haven't made the 2nd round in 14 years but people kiss their ass even before this season started.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Knicks should never have resigned Melo, that was an ownership and fan placating move. Knicks are f@cked for the duration of his contract
I don't know man, I have mixed feelings on that situation because Melo is not trying his best right now. He can always score but he needs to work on getting his teammates involved and make them better. Its a damn shame that Amare is doing well but Melo is talking a step back:facepalm

Hey Yo
12-08-2014, 11:08 AM
You say to take the thread serious, then proceed to talk about refs rigging the game for the Cavs?

:facepalm

ImKobe
12-08-2014, 11:11 AM
The tank is real.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:12 AM
You say to take the thread serious, then proceed to talk about refs rigging the game for the Cavs?

I'm serious. Melo was called for two travels at the end of the game which were not travels. One call Melo was called for too many steps which was the exact same move that a lot of other stars get away with like Harden and James do all of the time. Watch the end of that game again man.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:14 AM
The tank is real.
Yea might be right man:facepalm

Milbuck
12-08-2014, 11:23 AM
I guarantee that that the bucks will be one of the four worst teams in the east again:pimp:

Knicks will still play past April but tha bucks will be eliminated for playoff contention in March.

Darkhorse: Bucks. I think they have a shot at making the playoffs which is a very big step from last season.
:roll:
http://i.imgur.com/dm9gGXL.png

http://i.imgur.com/mHM3DMk.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Its March already Milbuck??:biggums: I didn't know:confusedshrug:

tontoz
12-08-2014, 11:45 AM
I think people were just hoping for the knicks to be bad. Knicks went on a tear in 2013 becoming 2nd seed winning more than 50 games with better record than the 2014 raptors , going to the semis, and people still talked down on us last year before the damn season began. Raptors are pretenders regardless of what you people say (its still early so I don't care if they are magically number 1 seed right now, there are 60 damn games left). Raptors are not a proven team, they haven't made the 2nd round in 14 years but people kiss their ass even before this season started.

The Knicks got rid of Chandler. Everyone knew their defense would suck. How could anyone think they could play D or rebound? That is just delusional.

Plus they are trying to play the triangle. Did you really think that cast of characters could learn and execute the triangle? Melo is a notorious ball stopping chucker. Smith, low iq chucker. Amare, black hole. Not a triangle friendly team.

The Raps only have 1 guy over 30 on their roster so of course they aren't proven. They are a young, athletic team. The only thing they really need is a defensive big.

Raps >>>>> Knicks

christian1923
12-08-2014, 11:49 AM
At the end of the day this is what is best for the team..

Let's try and get a top 5 pick.

Fisher gains coaching experience

Phil unloads the expirers and hopefully Jr smith.

And maybe in the offseason we can get some real players.

Smook A.
12-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Why do you always bring that garbage up? That past has absolutely NOTHING to do with what they can do now. Their current record is no fluke. If DeRozan can come back healthy, the Raps do have a chance to win 50 games.

Myth
12-08-2014, 12:06 PM
The Knicks would be better off without Melo. They rely on him too damn much, but he isn't good enough to rely on. It isn't too far off from the Lakers-Kobe situation.

Kblaze8855
12-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Did you thought the knicks were going to be this bad though? Nobody did. I was just pumping my team up like a REAL fan should. The knicks problem now is that they are not even trying their damn best. If they were trying just a little they would be at least number 7 seed right now and you know it.

No. I dont. And you dont either. You just assume the best without evidence...get proven wrong by the results....then do it again.

The Knicks were bad last year...added nothing of note. Why would they be good this year?

Real fans shouldnt just...pump up their team regardless of of logic. A 76ers fan can love them...he says they are gonna win 50 games its not being a good fan. Its being an idiot.

You were on here laughing and mocking fans of better teams for telling you an obvious truth...they were good and the Knicks were not. Then come back acting like they were not right...because the knicks are REALLY bad? Even worse than assumed?

Please.

You talk out your ass with no regard for truth or honest assessment.

That isnt being a supporter of your team. Thats being a cheerleader. Cheeleaders jump up and make a show of themselves pretending the team is gonna win...is great...the other team is going down.

You behave more like that than like a fan.

Fans can be realistic. Cheerleaders....being unrealistic is in the job description.

Ball So Harden
12-08-2014, 12:22 PM
No. I dont. And you dont either. You just assume the best without evidence...get proven wrong by the results....then do it again.

The Knicks were bad last year...added nothing of note. Why would they be good this year?

Real fans shouldnt just...pump up their team regardless of of logic. A 76ers fan can love them...he says they are gonna win 50 games its not being a good fan. Its being an idiot.

You were on here laughing and mocking fans of better teams for telling you an obvious truth...they were good and the Knicks were not. Then come back acting like they were not right...because the knicks are REALLY bad? Even worse than assumed?

Please.

That isnt being a supporter of your team. Thats being a cheerleader. Cheeleaders jump up and make a show of themselves pretending the team is gonna win...is great...the other team is going down.

Fans can be realistic. Cheerleaders....being unrealistic is in the job description.

:applause:

Also, I have watched the Knicks lose repeatedly this season even when they are trying. They certainly didn't start trying to tank, and they have obviously tried recently with multiple close games, but just aren't good enough to close out late.

Dro
12-08-2014, 12:24 PM
This is why I'm not big on Melo..When he's not scoring, he's not affecting the game in other ways....

Dro
12-08-2014, 12:28 PM

Please.

Damn.......

Milbuck
12-08-2014, 12:41 PM
Its March already Milbuck??:biggums: I didn't know:confusedshrug:
How many times do you have to take the Bucks' chocolate salty balls in your face before you realize the error of your ways? The Bucks are COMING, friend. In every way possible. Just get on your knees, let OJ spread his mayo, and take it like a real man.

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 02:33 PM
The Knicks would be better off without Melo. They rely on him too damn much, but he isn't good enough to rely on. It isn't too far off from the Lakers-Kobe situation.

You realize he is putting up basically the same numbers as LMA, minus 3 rebound, plus 1.2 assists. He is having a solid season, and would look a lot better with better talent around him.

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 02:34 PM
How many times do you have to take the Bucks' chocolate salty balls in your face before you realize the error of your ways? The Bucks are COMING, friend. In every way possible. Just get on your knees, let OJ spread his mayo, and take it like a real man.

There are a few reasons the bucks are doin aight, but lettuce be real Mayo is not one of them.

SugarHill
12-08-2014, 07:02 PM
1. MOST UNDERRATED TEAM IN THE EAST 14/15

KNICKS

http://thumb.usatodaysportsimages.com/image/thumb/650-510nw/8115522.jpg
http://atbnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/fisher-knicks-coach.jpg

Should I say anymore? Everybody is healthy now, Melo is back, we have vets and we have young legs on our squad. Last year was a fluke with horrible coaching, injuries and felton. This year we have fisher and Phil which won many championships together, so please don't ignore that knowledge ISH. We have healthy Amare, healthy shump, more focused j.r, healthy bargs, nice point calderon and peaking hardaway jr to help us make noise this season. Don't be surprised people, this year could look a lot similar to 2013 regular season.

2. MOST OVERRATED TEAM IN THE EAST 14/15

RAPTORS

http://pics.mcclatchyinteractive.com/wire_photos/3uexdn/picture2308492/alternates/FREE_960/870Raptors%20Media%20Day%20Basketball.JPEG

This team made the playoffs 1 time in 6 damn years and haven't made the 2nd round since 2001 which will be 14 years next spring. People got the damn nerve to talk shit about the knicks but glorify this guys like to accomplished way more than us. This team shocked people last year because of all of the injuries the east had. Lowry and derozon is not going to do it ladies and gentlemen. I have them at best number 6 in the east. They are a one hit wonder and will have no chance at being atlantic div champs this year. Stop listening to ESPN and NBA tv and admit it Toronto is not that going to have a pleasant sequal, I mean when was the last time this franchise made the playoffs 2 years in a row or more? Exactly.

What you think ISH?

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-N9ssawjuM3I/U8HDagkEwSI/AAAAAAAACPQ/-jjVRbZcZf8/w400-h225-no/50Cent_MELO_Phil_really2_.gif

Legends66NBA7
12-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Thought this was a bumped thread. Didn't know OP came back.

Real14
12-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Thought this was a bumped thread. Didn't know OP came back.
Yea you damn right I'm back:D :pimp:

Real14
12-08-2014, 07:39 PM
The Knicks got rid of Chandler. Everyone knew their defense would suck. How could anyone think they could play D or rebound? That is just delusional.

Plus they are trying to play the triangle. Did you really think that cast of characters could learn and execute the triangle? Melo is a notorious ball stopping chucker. Smith, low iq chucker. Amare, black hole. Not a triangle friendly team.

The Raps only have 1 guy over 30 on their roster so of course they aren't proven. They are a young, athletic team. The only thing they really need is a defensive big.

Raps >>>>> Knicks

Like I said many times before, don't act like 2013 didn't happened. Amare is a travesty on defense but he's definitely got better scoring wise. The knicks just need to get their shit together and stop acting like they 're not even motivated to play. We still have time. The raptors are only good because of Lowry, so I expect them to slow down for the rest of the season.

BigMacAttack
12-08-2014, 07:41 PM

NOBODY except you thought the Knicks would be better then the Raps though.

Smook A.
12-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Like I said many times before, don't act like 2013 didn't happened. Amare is a travesty on defense but he's definitely got better scoring wise. The knicks just need to get their shit together and stop acting like they 're not even motivated to play. We still have time. The raptors are only good because of Lowry, so I expect them to slow down for the rest of the season.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rZxKilLVYk4/Tzp5FHku2yI/AAAAAAAAAyU/g_k73uauybI/s1600/jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Real14
12-08-2014, 07:47 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rZxKilLVYk4/Tzp5FHku2yI/AAAAAAAAAyU/g_k73uauybI/s1600/jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif
you wanna post the same gif that I just posted right?:lol but seriously everybody knows this shit. Without lowry the raptors would be a lot worse.

Real14
12-08-2014, 07:48 PM
NOBODY except you thought the Knicks would be better then the Raps though.
You mean everybody else as in knicks haters:rolleyes:

CelticBaller
12-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Craptors > Knicks

Myth
12-08-2014, 07:50 PM
You realize he is putting up basically the same numbers as LMA, minus 3 rebound, plus 1.2 assists. He is having a solid season, and would look a lot better with better talent around him.

Typical Melo fan. Only caring about the stats.

I don't know what the stats are, but I'm sure Melo's useage rate is also higher.

Edit: Also, I don't confuse Aldridge with being on Durant's level like Knicks fans have done in the past.

Real14
12-08-2014, 07:51 PM
I think either something is wrong with Melo personally or he just doing us dirty because of the money. I know most people would say of course its the money but I just don't want to believe that just yet. Why would he do his own hometown like that?:facepalm

Human Error
12-08-2014, 07:51 PM
The real MVP of the 50 win Knicks was Tyson Chandler, not Carmelo Anthony. Anthony can score in a lot of ways but is an inefficient scorer with zero defense. The Knicks are damned until their pseudo superstar is off the book. And the funniest thing is their fans are even worse than the team itself, they think they are objective when every sport fan is biased even in a perfect world. To their eyes Carmelo is better than Durant, Shumpert is the next Penny Hardaway, JR Smith is a top 3 SG in the game, Phil Jackson is better than Pat Riley, man I could just go all night.

CelticBaller
12-08-2014, 07:52 PM

Please.

damn

real got hit with that ether :applause:

Myth
12-08-2014, 07:55 PM
I think either something is wrong with Melo personally or he just doing us dirty because of the money. I know most people would say of course its the money but I just don't want to believe that just yet. Why would he do his own hometown like that?:facepalm

I think it is simply his playing style. I don't think there is an issue with a talented player taking lots of money, and I don't think he is trying to do anybody "dirty." I'm sure he desperately wants to win, but the amount of possessions he goes into triple threat position well away from the basket kills team play. When he is active, he is very effective (see Olympics), but that generally is not his style.

Myth
12-08-2014, 07:56 PM
The real MVP of the 50 win Knicks was Tyson Chandler, not Carmelo Anthony.

Co-MVP, shared with the Leastern Conference gutter teams.

Real14
12-08-2014, 07:56 PM
The real MVP of the 50 win Knicks was Tyson Chandler, not Carmelo Anthony. Anthony can score in a lot of ways but is an inefficient scorer with zero defense. The Knicks are damned until their pseudo superstar is off the book. And the funniest thing is their fans are even worse than the team itself, they think they are objective when every sport fan is biased even in a perfect world. To their eyes Carmelo is better than Durant, Shumpert is the next Penny Hardaway, JR Smith is a top 3 SG in the game, Phil Jackson is better than Pat Riley, man I could just go all night.
Chandler was nice that season but don't be stupid:no: Melo was our top scorer aka scoring champ and best offensive player, he was even 2nd in MVP voting (which Melo got robbed of stern's posterboy LeBron who didn't deserve that MVP especially since he played for one of the most super stacked teams in NBA history).

Myth
12-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Chandler was nice that season but don't be stupid:no: Melo was our top scorer aka scoring champ and best offensive player, he was even 2nd in MVP voting (which Melo got robbed of stern's posterboy LeBron who didn't deserve that MVP especially since he played for one of the most super stacked teams in NBA history).

What? Are you confusing MVP with ROY? When was Melo second in MVP voting? Are Melo fans really getting this delusional?

PsychoBe
12-08-2014, 08:01 PM
do you miss marbury?

Smook A.
12-08-2014, 08:01 PM
you wanna post the same gif that I just posted right?:lol but seriously everybody knows this shit. Without lowry the raptors would be a lot worse.
I posted the gif 2 minutes before you did you goof :roll:

Blue&Orange
12-08-2014, 08:03 PM
Why in the hell was Amare and prigioni out there when it damn well should of been Dalembert and Shumpert out there at the end

http://www.nba.com/history/top_picks.html

T_L_P
12-08-2014, 08:06 PM
I think this team has too many chemistry problems, Charles.

red1
12-08-2014, 08:08 PM
welcome back OP :applause:

red1
12-08-2014, 08:10 PM
my thoughts on the current state of the knicks:

http://replygif.net/i/538.gif

smoovegittar
12-08-2014, 08:11 PM
At the end of the day this is what is best for the team..

Let's try and get a top 5 pick.

Fisher gains coaching experience

Phil unloads the expirers and hopefully Jr smith.

And maybe in the offseason we can get some real players.

:applause:

smoovegittar
12-08-2014, 08:16 PM

We got off to a good start in 2013. Raining threes. Sheed coming off the bench.

Then the injuries came. Right back down to earth.

It's a tanking season. Someone has finally convinced Dolan we need to rebuild.

The Knicks currently suck. Amare gives back all the points he picks up. J.R. cannot defend... nor can the other Smith. Dalembert tries, but he isn't a threat on offense. we have a bunch of confused mid-level players.

I don't want a miracle trade or settle for less on the free agent tip. Chuck these losers, get a high pick and go for the free agent in 2016.

Knick fans better just hold on for a while.

Real14
12-08-2014, 08:17 PM

Please.

Knicks weren't that bad last year to be honest they missed last years playoffs mainly because of injuries and bonehead coaching by woodson plus felton messing us up in several games. Like I said nobody excepted the knicks to be this bad, some haters even had the knicks at number 7 and number 8 seed at least too. It's just that something is seriously going on in the locker room. Like how are we seriously worse than the damn Celtics, magic, and bucks?? Knicks are too talented and good to be worse then them. I'm a REAL fan, no matter what you say and think bro. A REAL fan cheers for their team and pumps their team up no matter what. REAL fans don't say well we suck anyway what's they point of cheering:rolleyes: If REAL fans acted like that then knicks homes games wouldn't be filled with fans, warriors home games (when they weren't a playoff team)woudnt be filled with fans.

I know you what you're trying to say, but its just incorrect at the end of the day dealing with what a REAL fan really is, and that my honest assessment on that. I also was mocking other fans mainly because its always been a war with us knicks fans. Many people hates the knicks and you know that. Even in 2013, people were talking shit about us like we were the worst teams in the league. I remember them days bro. From 94- 14, from defensive and contending 90s knicks, to Marbury-Isiah dismal years, to now. That's why I'm fired up like this, talking shit every hater on this board. It's definitely us against the world. If you were a knick fan yourself you would definitely understand on where I'm coming from. Even in the Ewing era where we went to the finals twice, I remember me being a young kid and hearing all types of rude remarks back then on how we suck. People just hate us man and just don't want to give us that respect and credit when its definitely due. REAL talk.

Real14
12-08-2014, 08:18 PM
I posted the gif 2 minutes before you did you goof :roll:
for real?:eek: that's seriously some spooky shit tho.

Sportal
12-08-2014, 08:23 PM
I said the Knicks wouldn't make the playoffs, but for them to be this terrible. Idk what they are paying Melo for, bums on seats? Is there going to be anyone at their games by the mid-point of the season? Not sure. You kinda expect this team to have got 10 games within the playoffs... Maybe not.

kennethgriffin
12-08-2014, 08:40 PM
the problem with the knicks is simple

phil jackson isnt coaching

its not about x's and o's. or about triangle's

what turns around a team is respect for the system/coach

fisher is a rookie. nobody believes in him as a coach. his word carries no weight. people go to sanantonio and all of a sudden they buy into a concept. even before hearing what type of strategy will be run.

so in the end great coaching is about leverage. phil has the power to get guys like jr. smith to be under control and get the most out of his game. same for melo and others

its about trust and effort. and with phil on the bench. the players try harder and believe in the end result. are willing to sacrifice and still believe they can win

with fisher this will never happen.

bluechox2
12-08-2014, 08:42 PM
yall know we ending the season 64-18...

Smook A.
12-08-2014, 08:54 PM
for real?:eek: that's seriously some spooky shit tho.
Could've checked the time on the post.

Kblaze8855
12-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Knicks weren't that bad last year to be honest they missed last years playoffs mainly because of injuries and bonehead coaching by woodson plus felton messing us up in several games. Like I said nobody excepted the knicks to be this bad, some haters even had the knicks at number 7 and number 8 seed at least too. It's just that something is seriously going on in the locker room. Like how are we seriously worse than the damn Celtics, magic, and bucks?? Knicks are too talented and good to be worse then them. I'm a REAL fan, no matter what you say and think bro. A REAL fan cheers for their team and pumps their team up no matter what. REAL fans don't say well we suck anyway what's they point of cheering If REAL fans acted like that then knicks homes games wouldn't be filled with fans, warriors home games (when they weren't a playoff team)woudnt be filled with fans.

Going to see and supporting your team isnt the least bit related to acting like a bad team isnt what it is. Being a fan is supporting your team. Its not supporting your team to act like a bad team is great and good teams are worse than them based on nothing.

Ive been a Bulls fan since we were bad in the 80s...to Jordan making us average...to a dynasty....and being awful. I was on ISH when we had Marcus Fizer and Ron Mercer. Ive seen Khalid El-Amin live. Ive been there from the top to the bottom and back to the top.

But im not calling a bad team good or insulting people for saying the Bulls(when they were bad) were bad....or acting like they would magically outplay playoff teams.

Being a fan shouldnt blind you to reality. Not as an adult at least.

I know you what you're trying to say, but its just incorrect at the end of the day dealing with what a REAL fan really is, and that my honest assessment on that. I also was mocking other fans mainly because its always been a war with us knicks fans. Many people hates the knicks and you know that. Even in 2013, people were talking shit about us like we were the worst teams in the league. I remember them days bro. From 94- 14, from defensive and contending 90s knicks, to Marbury-Isiah dismal years, to now. That's why I'm fired up like this, talking shit every hater on this board. It's definitely us against the world. If you were a knick fan yourself you would definitely understand on where I'm coming from. Even in the Ewing era where we went to the finals twice, I remember me being a young kid and hearing all types of rude remarks back then on how we suck. People just hate us man and just don't want to give us that respect and credit when its definitely due. REAL talk.

People hate Knick fans because so many act like you.

Knicks fans have been predicting glory all my life. Ive yet to see it justified. You think you are gonna act like an ass and make wild never true predictions forever and have people not respond?

Knick fans have been the most wildly unrealistic fans over my 13 of so years here and 25+ years of being a fan period.

The only fans who come close....are those who watched their team win and dont let go of that time being over. The Knicks have not won in 40 years. You have nothing to base these claims of glory on....at least a Heat fan last year could say "Well....we did just win 2 rings....". Knicks fans have nothing to hang their hats on in 15 years.

But topic after topic and wild prediction after prediction gets made.

Its just a joke.

If you would be realistic you wouldnt get so much backlash.

Rep your team. Support it.

Dont act like a team with no evidence its gonna do anything is great and mock people for saying their team is better...when all signs point to it being true.

In other words...be rational. At least half the time.

Smook A.
12-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Knicks weren't that bad last year to be honest they missed last years playoffs mainly because of injuries and bonehead coaching by woodson plus felton messing us up in several games. Like I said nobody excepted the knicks to be this bad
Actually, pretty much every fan of every team did except the Knicks'. I know its super early in the season, but the Knicks are pure trash. I knew they were going to suck, but not this bad. And to think that you seriously thought the Knicks would be better than the Raptors is mind blowing. Just compare the rosters. Outside of Carmelo, Amare, JR and maybe Shump, the whole roster is total garbage or it might be the case that some of the players haven't developed yet like Tim Hardaway Jr or Cleanthony Early. The only reason I gave them a shot to make the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed was because they played in the East. I was also being nice.

Like how are we seriously worse than the damn Celtics, magic, and bucks?? Knicks are too talented and good to be worse then them.
Mostly because the roster isn't good. As I mentioned above, Melo and Amare are your best players. They're in the 1st tier of your team. Shump, JR, and Calderon are in the 2nd tier. I'd say Tim Hardaway is in the 3rd tier. Rest of the guys are pretty much worthless on the court right now or its just that they don't have enough NBA experience.

I guess the Celtics, Magic, and Bucks are better this season because they have a better all-around roster. Plain and simple. Bucks have 2 young guys who have been really nice for them in Jabari Parker and Giannis Antetokounmpo. They got a pretty good point guard in Brandon Knight who is averaging 17/6/5 on 45% shooting this season. He may have had some bad moments, but it doesn't take away the fact that he's a good player. For the Magic, Tobias Harris and Oladipo have been their guys. They're depth is not great or bad. Magic are a decent team this year. Celtics have Rondo and Jeff Green. Other players like Sully and Olynyk have been good role players.

Lol, and how are the Knicks talented? Look at the roster (Not including Melo, Amare, Hardaway, Shump, JR, and Calderon). Quincy Acy brings hustle but he doesn't make a big impact. Cole Aldrich is horrible. Dalembert is washed up. Cleanthony Early barely plays and is currently a rook. Shane Larkin is in his 2nd season, but hasn't done much so far. Prig is a grand daddy. The last 2 guys, Travis Wear and Jason Smith, are guys that I have never heard of. The team doesn't have depth and can't play defense to save their lives.

I'm a REAL fan, no matter what you say and think bro. A REAL fan cheers for their team and pumps their team up no matter what. REAL fans don't say well we suck anyway what's they point of cheering
Right, but real fans don't make crazy, idiotic predictions like you did in the offseason. Cocky and over-confident is the best way to describe your behavior then. You made dumb bets, and made fun other teams being bad. I remember you making a bet with one of the Nuggets fans on this board (I think it was NugzFan). As of right now, it really looks like you're going to lose it. You made another bet saying the Knicks would be better than the Raps. Dude, being confident is great, but you took it to another level... and it wasn't in a good way. Think before you make a bet next time, and be realistic with your predictions. Real fans are realistic about their team. You would've never seen a 76ers fan say his/her team has a chance to win 50 games and get a top seed in the East with that roster. That would just make them look beyond stupid, and thats what you looked like when you made those lousy, ridiculous predictions.

I also was mocking other fans mainly because its always been a war with us knicks fans. Many people hates the knicks and you know that.
Hating and stating facts is a totally different thing. When people were saying the Knicks were going to suck, they weren't saying that because they were haters... it was just common knowledge. I mean, how in the world would a team be successful with that roster. The team also added a rookie coach, Derek Fisher. Their whole offense was going to change with the triangle. Not easy to adjust to those things.

At the end of the day, I have nothing against you but you need to be more realistic next time you say something about the Knicks. It's crazy when you say stuff like that. I know the Knicks get a lot of shit, but lets face it... so do a ton of other teams. Look at the Cavs. I always see fans saying how the city of Cleveland is shit, and how the team has never accomplished anything. Also, don't be cocky and talk crap about other teams because you don't know whats going to happen.

tontoz
12-08-2014, 09:03 PM
Like I said many times before, don't act like 2013 didn't happened.

2013? There are a lot of guys on that team (Chandler, Kidd, KT, Novak, KMart, Sheed, QRich etc) aren't there any more, not to mention the coaches/GM. That season has no relevance to this one.

Richesly
12-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Real14, you're a dumbass. You were calling the Hawks garbage all off season long. Guess what? Hawks are about to tie 1st seed. What are the Knicks doing?

Cocaine80s
12-08-2014, 09:27 PM
OP you werent perma banned?

You were gone for like 2 months

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 09:41 PM

The Knicks currently suck. Amare gives back all the points he picks up. J.R. cannot defend... nor can the other Smith. Dalembert tries, but he isn't a threat on offense. we have a bunch of confused mid-level players.

I don't want a miracle trade or settle for less on the free agent tip. Chuck these losers, get a high pick and go for the free agent in 2016.

Absolutely stupid thinking, Melo isn't getting any younger. They need to go all in on next year, and that's that.

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 09:53 PM
There are a few reasons the bucks are doin aight, but lettuce be real Mayo is not one of them.

nobody? :cry:

Le Shaqtus
12-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Ain't no one winning a chip with Melo.

tontoz
12-08-2014, 10:19 PM
nobody? :cry:

Actually i thought that post and your "Melo isn't getting any younger" post were respectable.

gts
12-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Melo is perfectly capable of being the main guy on a championship team, that's just nonsense talk...

to the OP I think there was a lot of overreacting to the Jackson hire by the Knicks crowd..

Not to say he won't be able to turn the franchise around but he had no place to go but sideways or even a step back with the financial restraints on him... Not his fault by any means but anyone who watches the money side of the league could see the Knicks are going to be stagnant for a year or two...

Rookie coach, crappy roster and no money to fix it... this really shouldn't be coming as a surprise to anyone

They'll get better as the season rolls along if Fisher doesn't lose the teams ear which is a real likelihood when a team racks up losses like it is.. hard enough for a veteran coach to keep the troops happy under these circumstances, harder for a rookie coach who had a ton of the guys pissed at him during the lockout...

smoovegittar
12-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Absolutely stupid thinking, Melo isn't getting any younger. They need to go all in on next year, and that's that.
All in on who, Bozo?

Myth
12-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Real14, I'm still waiting for your response regarding what you meant by Melo getting 2nd in MVP to LeBron since that never happened.

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 10:33 PM
All in on who, Bozo?

There's plenty of talent out there, Any two of Milsap/Love/LMA/Matthews/Gasol/Leonard/Dragic/Harris and some mid-level guys to round out the team so it's not so top heavy would be great along with one of Towns/Mudiay/Okafor. Competitive team automatically.

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Real14, I'm still waiting for your response regarding what you meant by Melo getting 2nd in MVP to LeBron since that never happened.

He finished 3rd, sorry bout that.

Myth
12-08-2014, 10:36 PM
He finished 3rd, sorry bout that.

So you and Real14 are the same person, good to know.

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 10:37 PM
No, absolutely not. I am just correcting his mistake.

Myth
12-08-2014, 10:39 PM
No, absolutely not. I am just correcting his mistake.

But why would you apologize? :confusedshrug:

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 10:40 PM
But why would you apologize? :confusedshrug:
Why not? :confusedshrug:

Myth
12-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Why not? :confusedshrug:

I don't know, just seems fishy. "I'll be watching you"

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/eXspZLtU7-Q/hqdefault.jpg
j/k, I don't really care.

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 10:48 PM
I don't know, just seems fishy. "I'll be watching you"

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/eXspZLtU7-Q/hqdefault.jpg
j/k, I don't really care.

Dude, me and him have completely different thoughts about the Knicks and Melo. He actually thinks the Knicks have a good team and it's all Melo's fault, I think the opposite, and also Fisher is doing some sly things to keep his team losing when necessary.

Myth
12-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Dude, me and him have completely different thoughts about the Knicks and Melo. He actually thinks the Knicks have a good team and it's all Melo's fault, I think the opposite, and also Fisher is doing some sly things to keep his team losing when necessary.

What text :D

Real14
12-08-2014, 10:58 PM
I think it is simply his playing style. I don't think there is an issue with a talented player taking lots of money, and I don't think he is trying to do anybody "dirty." I'm sure he desperately wants to win, but the amount of possessions he goes into triple threat position well away from the basket kills team play. When he is active, he is very effective (see Olympics), but that generally is not his style.
True, knicks needs better all around guards to help him out. Calderon is nice but definitely is not playing up to his full potential.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:00 PM
I said the Knicks wouldn't make the playoffs, but for them to be this terrible. Idk what they are paying Melo for, bums on seats? Is there going to be anyone at their games by the mid-point of the season? Not sure. You kinda expect this team to have got 10 games within the playoffs... Maybe not.

Something sure is not right with them plus they have lost multiple games by 7 points or less. That what is REAL frustrating at times:facepalm

Milbuck
12-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Trade scenario. Larkin, THJ, Early, Thanasis, Shumpert for Ilyasova. Who says no?

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:02 PM
I think this team has too many chemistry problems, Charles.
I told you my name aint Charles man :lol

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:03 PM
welcome back OP :applause:
:cheers:

Myth
12-08-2014, 11:05 PM
True, knicks needs better all around guards to help him out. Calderon is nice but definitely is not playing up to his full potential.

I don't think it is a matter of even having solid players around him. I think Melo has a mentality of not willing to share or get out of his iso ball style unless he views the other player as an equal. He was able to share the ball better with Iverson than people originally expected, and shares well when on the Olympic team with other stars, but outside of that, he takes on a specific style of triple threat... triple threat... triple threat, which he typically starts from about 5 feet inside the 3 point line at an angle towards the hoop. It wouldn't be as bad if he did it from the free throw line or the post because then he would have angles to pass more.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Trade scenario. Larkin, THJ, Early, Thanasis, Shumpert for Ilyasova. Who says no?

http://i1.huffpost.com/gen/725020/thumbs/r-SPIKE-LEE-large570.jpg

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:10 PM

I think we need to make the playoffs this season instead of losing on purpose hoping to get a solid 1st round pick and free agents. We just need to start winning so future free agents would actually want to play for us.

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 11:10 PM

ya man, just throw in Middleton and Knight

fpliii
12-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Welcome back OP. :cheers: Brutal season so far.

Not sure if you listen to Francesa, but on the way home from work I heard him saying that Phil has to have an ECF caliber squad by opening day 2016-17. Do you think that's possible/likely?

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:15 PM
I don't think it is a matter of even having solid players around him. I think Melo has a mentality of not willing to share or get out of his iso ball style unless he views the other player as an equal. He was able to share the ball better with Iverson than people originally expected, and shares well when on the Olympic team with other stars, but outside of that, he takes on a specific style of triple threat... triple threat... triple threat, which he typically starts from about 5 feet inside the 3 point line at an angle towards the hoop. It wouldn't be as bad if he did it from the free throw line or the post because then he would have angles to pass more.
I agree that Melo has became more selfish and stuck in his ways but I was saying he needs help from a nice player or players in the backcourt to get him sharing and playing team ball again like Billups and Kidd did for him. 2009 and 2013 were Melo's best years as being and a star and playing team ball to the point where his team exceeds expectations with team records and going far in the postseason. I believe that's what Melo needs right now, that's what the knicks definitely need right now.

stalkerforlife
12-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Why was the legendary Real14 banned? Dude is way too cool to do something ban worthy.

Welcome back, legend.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:17 PM
ya man, just throw in Middleton and Knight
we need more than that:facepalm That's a rape trade:coleman:

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:20 PM
the problem with the knicks is simple

phil jackson isnt coaching

its not about x's and o's. or about triangle's

what turns around a team is respect for the system/coach

fisher is a rookie. nobody believes in him as a coach. his word carries no weight. people go to sanantonio and all of a sudden they buy into a concept. even before hearing what type of strategy will be run.

so in the end great coaching is about leverage. phil has the power to get guys like jr. smith to be under control and get the most out of his game. same for melo and others

its about trust and effort. and with phil on the bench. the players try harder and believe in the end result. are willing to sacrifice and still believe they can win

with fisher this will never happen.

You might be on to something but I still think its early to tell. Fisher definitely needs to try harder at coaching or get better assistants. I do believe if Phil was coaching we probably would be top 3 by now though.

Ariza4three
12-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Lol. The Knicks ****ing blow.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Welcome back OP. :cheers: Brutal season so far.

Not sure if you listen to Francesa, but on the way home from work I heard him saying that Phil has to have an ECF caliber squad by opening day 2016-17. Do you think that's possible/likely?

thanks bro:cheers: I know its a brutal season for you too man. Lakers are definitely better than their record:facepalm Francesa is right, I also believe they should be contenders period by then forget the ECF, Next season they should be ECF caliber with the draft picks and free agents that they can get.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Lol. The Knicks ****ing blow.
Too bad your anime doll can't do that to you. :coleman:

stalkerforlife
12-08-2014, 11:24 PM

Ohhhhhh, SNAP.

Milbuck
12-08-2014, 11:26 PM
we need more than that:facepalm That's a rape trade:coleman:
Who else would you want? I'd consider adding Jerryd Bayless, but I'd have to check with my people on that.

L8kersfan222
12-08-2014, 11:26 PM
****kkkk....... the turnaround......

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:27 PM
Why was the legendary Real14 banned? Dude is way too cool to do something ban worthy.

Welcome back, legend.
My niguh StalkerforLife:applause: what's up man, I know you holding it down over here, representing and all. It is crazy though on how I got banned while LeBron stans who make agenda threads daily get to run wild here free though. I don't understand:facepalm but I'm glad back in the building tho:cheers:

Le Shaqtus
12-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Melo is perfectly capable of being the main guy on a championship team, that's just nonsense talk...

to the OP I think there was a lot of overreacting to the Jackson hire by the Knicks crowd..

Not to say he won't be able to turn the franchise around but he had no place to go but sideways or even a step back with the financial restraints on him... Not his fault by any means but anyone who watches the money side of the league could see the Knicks are going to be stagnant for a year or two...

Rookie coach, crappy roster and no money to fix it... this really shouldn't be coming as a surprise to anyone

They'll get better as the season rolls along if Fisher doesn't lose the teams ear which is a real likelihood when a team racks up losses like it is.. hard enough for a veteran coach to keep the troops happy under these circumstances, harder for a rookie coach who had a ton of the guys pissed at him during the lockout...

Melo is not winning a championship, period. At least not as the guy.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:29 PM

Ohhhhhh, SNAP.
he got the damn nerve to start with me:lol

stalkerforlife
12-08-2014, 11:30 PM
My niguh StalkerforLife:applause: what's up man, I know you holding it down over here, representing and all. It is crazy though on how I got banned while LeBron stans who make agenda threads daily get to run wild here for free though. I don't understand:facepalm but I'm glad back in the building tho:cheers:

Dat double standard, doe. :no: :facepalm

:cheers:

HomieWeMajor
What's the difference between my hoover and the Knicks ?
My hoover will stop sucking after 3 years .

Real14
Who else would you want? I'd consider adding Jerryd Bayless, but I'd have to check with my people on that.
phuck that, give us giannis, mayo or jabari:pimp:

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Melo is not winning a championship, period. At least not as the guy.

How would you know that? He has never had a team around him that was championship material.

Le Shaqtus
12-08-2014, 11:36 PM
How would you know that? He has never had a team around him that was championship material.

How about the 2012 Knicks team? They ended up winning 54 games, and made it to the second round.

stalkerforlife
12-08-2014, 11:37 PM
How about the 2012 Knicks team? They ended up winning 54 games, and made it to the second round.

SugarHill
damn, fresh :oldlol:

Le Shaqtus

Great basketball knowledge exhibited here.

R.I.P.
http://rixbury.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Anthony-Carmello15.jpg

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 11:44 PM

:roll: do you really think that roster is championship material?? :biggums:

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:48 PM
2013? There are a lot of guys on that team (Chandler, Kidd, KT, Novak, KMart, Sheed, QRich etc) aren't there any more, not to mention the coaches/GM. That season has no relevance to this one.
Who woodson?:biggums:

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:50 PM
yall know we ending the season 64-18...
:roll: ISH would commit suicide if that happens

Le Shaqtus
12-08-2014, 11:51 PM
:roll: do you really think that roster is championship material?? :biggums:

I don't care whether it is or not, dude clearly isn't good enough to carry a team.

People shit on LeBron for not winning in 2007, but he took a garbage team to the Finals. Melo has one scoring title to his name and that's it. Shit he has a green light to shoot this soon and he's getting beat by a 36 year old Kobe.

SugarHill
http://rixbury.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Anthony-Carmello15.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bL6mIi0.jpg

Real14
Real14, you're a dumbass. You were calling the Hawks garbage all off season long. Guess what? Hawks are about to tie 1st seed. What are the Knicks doing?

Guess what? Its 60 games left:rolleyes: :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
I always maintained the 09 Nuggets would have won the title if they didn't run into the Lakers. They were the 2nd best team in the playoffs (behind LA) and Billups was playing some great ball at the time too.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bL6mIi0.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqhp3n7jJO1qbq7ok.gif

HomieWeMajor
12-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Damn Phil Jackson goes in on the Knicks in this interview :eek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg

MellowYellow
12-08-2014, 11:57 PM
I don't care whether it is or not, dude clearly isn't good enough to carry a team.

People shit on LeBron for not winning in 2007, but he took a garbage team to the Finals. Melo has one scoring title to his name and that's it. Shit he has a green light to shoot this soon and he's getting beat by a 36 year old Kobe.

You have got to be kidding me, nobody blames him for not being able to carry that team over the 07 Spurs. He does not have a green light, he is just playing within the offense for the most part. He is not just chuckin like Kobe is.

Real14
12-08-2014, 11:57 PM
OP you werent perma banned?

You were gone for like 2 months
I was banned for a month. Couldn't believe it.

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:00 AM
Melo have a better chance at winning a chip more than the Orlando tragic winning two games in the nba finals:coleman:

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:02 AM
he was 2nd to me, Melo was better than Durant that year.

CavaliersFTW
12-09-2014, 12:02 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:07 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
We are definitely not the same. He is an obvious Melo stan from Arizona, I'm a knick fan from long island, ny. He still makes excuses for Melo now while I admit that Melo is bringing us down by not being a REAL leader. Big ass difference:no:

Le Shaqtus
12-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Melo have a better chance at winning a chip more than the Orlando tragic winning two games in the nba finals:coleman:

I like those odds.

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:12 AM
What's the difference between my hoover and the Knicks ?
My hoover will stop sucking after 3 years .
You wont stop sucking another niguhz egg rolls 3 years from now tho, I know that shit:coleman:

Smook A.
12-09-2014, 12:16 AM
he was 2nd to me, Melo was better than Durant that year.
http://i.imgur.com/D0iiqob.gif

Holy shit. Are you kidding? Please tell me you are, because if you aren't then you're easily the biggest doofus on this board. Melo better than Kevin Durant last season? Talk about extreme bias! :oldlol:

Kevin Durant: 32 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 5.5 apg, 1.3 spg, 0.7 bpg on 63.5% TS
Team Record: 59-23

Carmelo Anthony: 27.4 ppg, 8.1 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.2 spg, 0.7 bpg on 56% TS
Team Record: 37-45

Gimme a break.

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/D0iiqob.gif

Holy shit. Are you kidding? Please tell me you are, because if you aren't then you're easily the biggest doofus on this board. Melo better than Kevin Durant last season? Talk about extreme bias! :oldlol:

Kevin Durant: 32 ppg, 7.4 rpg, 5.5 apg, 1.3 spg, 0.7 bpg on 63.5% TS
Team Record: 59-23

Carmelo Anthony: 27.4 ppg, 8.1 rpg, 3.1 apg, 1.2 spg, 0.7 bpg on 56% TS
Team Record: 37-45

Gimme a break.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/you%20fail/grand/you-fail-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-249.gif

:oldlol: I'm talking about 2013 not 2014.

Smook A.
12-09-2014, 12:22 AM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/you%20fail/grand/you-fail-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-249.gif

:oldlol: I'm talking about 2013 not 2014.
KD was still better :roll:

And if you meant the 2012-13 season then you could've been more specific instead of just saying "last year". Pinhead.

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:28 AM
KD was still better :roll:

And if you meant the 2012-13 season then you could've been more specific instead of just saying "last year". Pinhead.
This niguh saying sum 90s shit now:lol :oldlol: but anyway you know what I meant when I say 2013, everybody else did:confusedshrug:

Smook A.
12-09-2014, 12:31 AM
This niguh saying sum 90s shit now:lol :oldlol: but anyway you know what I meant when I say 2013, everybody else did:confusedshrug:
How would you know if that was used in the 90s? I thought you were born in the early 2000s...

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:32 AM
How would you know if that was used in the 90s? I thought you were born in the early 2000s...
Niguh I'm older than you :lol , you know I was born in the 80s

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Actually, pretty much every fan of every team did except the Knicks'. I know its super early in the season, but the Knicks are pure trash. I knew they were going to suck, but not this bad. And to think that you seriously thought the Knicks would be better than the Raptors is mind blowing. Just compare the rosters. Outside of Carmelo, Amare, JR and maybe Shump, the whole roster is total garbage or it might be the case that some of the players haven't developed yet like Tim Hardaway Jr or Cleanthony Early. The only reason I gave them a shot to make the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed was because they played in the East. I was also being nice.

That's a damn lie and you know it. Lets so how long the Lowry raptors can keep this up with 60 games left in the season, I still think they wont make the east finals tho. We have talent, we just have to pick up our confidence and try. Its too early to knicks are that garbage this early man. I believe they can turn it around.

MellowYellow
12-09-2014, 12:47 AM
That's a damn lie and you know it. Lets so how long the Lowry raptors can keep this up with 60 games left in the season, I still think they wont make the east finals tho. We have talent, we just have to pick up our confidence and try. Its too early to knicks are that garbage this early man. I believe they can turn it around.

Pisses me off every time I hear about Lowry, we coulda had him for Chumpert but Dolan came in and ruined everything!! A starting line-up of
Lowry
JR
Melo
Amare
Tyson

Would probably win the east, probably woulda went to the ecf last year too.

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Pisses me off every time I hear about Lowry, we coulda had him for Chumpert but Dolan came in and ruined everything!! A starting line-up of
Lowry
JR
Melo
Amare
Tyson

Would probably win the east, probably woulda went to the ecf last year too.

That would of been great for us. I still think Tyson did us dirty tho, and he couldn't coexist with Amare on the floor at the same time:facepalm

ralph_i_el
12-09-2014, 01:24 AM
So when the Raptors clinch a better record than the Knicks (probably by the all star break) that will be the last of 'ol freshkid? I don't think so.

Clue me in, what will be you next alt be?

Real14
12-09-2014, 01:28 AM
So when the Raptors clinch a better record than the Knicks (probably by the all star break) that will be the last of 'ol freshkid? I don't think so.

Clue me in, what will be you next alt be?
not record, I said who will advance further. Lets say that the raptors magically still be number 1 while the knicks make the number 8 seed and knicks beat them in the 1st round, that means I won the bet.

tontoz
12-09-2014, 08:21 AM
:lol @ the Knicks making the playoffs. They are already 5 1/2 games out of the 8th spot and losing ground fast.

They have a better chance of catching Philly for last place. Only 1 game out right now.

el gringos
12-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Hardaway jr, Larkin, dalembert, thanasis
For
Illyasova, knight, 2nd

Real14
12-09-2014, 08:58 AM
:lol @ the Knicks making the playoffs. They are already 5 1/2 games out of the 8th spot and losing ground fast.

They have a better chance of catching Philly for last place. Only 1 game out right now.

with 60 more games in an atrocious conference, yes its REAL impossible:oldlol: .............:coleman:

r15mohd
12-09-2014, 09:51 AM
with 60 more games in an atrocious conference, yes its REAL impossible:oldlol: .............:coleman:

atrocious conference, in which the nYk's can't manage to contend in, yet it's possible #StanLogic :rolleyes: :facepalm :rolleyes:

Lebron23
12-09-2014, 10:08 AM
https://www.elitesportsmemorabilia.com/store/product_images/w/new_kni__79205.jpg

Real14
12-09-2014, 10:27 AM
atrocious conference, in which the nYk's can't manage to contend in, yet it's possible #StanLogic :rolleyes: :facepalm :rolleyes:
Its April 2015?:coleman:

Real14
12-09-2014, 01:27 PM
https://www.elitesportsmemorabilia.com/store/product_images/w/new_kni__79205.jpg
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/20140111/4950874/melo-dunks-on-lebron-o.gif

Dro
12-09-2014, 02:57 PM
I only came back and read to page 6 but it looks like Real got all the reality checks one person can handle...Kblaze said it best, Knicks fans ALWAYS act like this....I haven't seen some of the others post on the forums as much anymore but even back a couple years ago when you played the Pacers, Knicks fans were acting like they would slaughter us and blaming the refs for the entire series, refusing to give the Pacers any credit......Hawks fans are coming close but nothing can overtake Knicks fans...

Thats basically like me on here acting like the Pacers are going to actually do anything this year...Why would I expect that? Lance left, Hill, West, Watson, Hibbert, PG are all out or have missed time with injuries. We've been starting Donald Sloan and brought back AJ Price for a minute until Watson came back and we let AJ Price go already...

We may make the playoffs as an 8th seed and then get trounced by Cleveland, Chicago or whoever is #1. Thats being realistic...Doesn't mean I'm not rooting for my team to win. I still watch every game hoping we will win. We've played good defense but we can't score at all really.

There's realism and then there's lunacy.....

ballup
12-09-2014, 03:23 PM
To put it to rest. A bottom 5 defensive team doesn't make the playoffs unless they are a top 5 offensive team. Knicks are in the bottom 5 for both categories.

Done_And_Done
12-09-2014, 03:56 PM

Well of course we would Fresh. Sub out any teams best player and they immediately become a lesser threat. But there's a lot more to this Raps team than just Lowry. The eye test will tell you that...

J Shuttlesworth
12-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Hey Real14, dont you have some perma bet that the Knicks will make it farther than the Raptors?

Ball So Harden
12-09-2014, 04:00 PM
Well of course we would Fresh. Sub out any teams best player and they immediately become a lesser threat.

Not the Knicks :lol

tontoz
12-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Not the Knicks :lol

Good point. They suck with or without Melo.

MellowYellow
12-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Good point. They suck with or without Melo.
If they didn't have Melo theyd get blown out every game, he's the only reason they stay in games most nights.

smoovegittar
12-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Gringos! :hammerhead:

ralph_i_el
12-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Hey Real14, dont you have some perma bet that the Knicks will make it farther than the Raptors?
yeah he does, against me

ralph_i_el
12-09-2014, 07:53 PM
not record, I said who will advance further. Lets say that the raptors magically still be number 1 while the knicks make the number 8 seed and knicks beat them in the 1st round, that means I won the bet.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348621&page=2

no, you didn't. It was explicitly a regular season bet. Even though it wouldn't matter.

As soon as the Raptors clinch a better records than the Knicks, there is no way you can win the bet.

tontoz
12-09-2014, 08:25 PM
I said yea man:rolleyes: I ain't scared of no damn craptors:lol

So clueless

KingBeasley08
12-09-2014, 08:53 PM
I see Cecil is still stupid as fck

tontoz
12-09-2014, 10:44 PM
The state of the Knicks is so bad they don't even bother to make a game thread.

:lol

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Well of course we would Fresh. Sub out any teams best player and they immediately become a lesser threat. But there's a lot more to this Raps team than just Lowry. The eye test will tell you that...

I doubted. With an injured Derozan, who else will take Lowry's place in leading the lucky wins team???:confusedshrug:

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:21 PM
The state of the Knicks is so bad they don't even bother to make a game thread.

I will make a gamethread next time.

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:21 PM
I see Cecil is still stupid as fck
I see you still hating like a mutha phucker:coleman:

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:23 PM
So clueless

You talk shit like your franchise is better than mines, like when the last time yall niguhz even went to the east finals???:biggums: I'll wait:lol

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-10-2014, 03:26 PM
sounds like melo needs knee surgery.

tontoz
12-10-2014, 03:29 PM
You talk shit like your franchise is better than mines, like when the last time yall niguhz even went to the east finals???:biggums: I'll wait:lol

My team isn't a national laughingstock. Your team is. See the front page.

The reason i talk sh!t to you isn't because of your team anyway. It is because you are a moron.

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:33 PM
We are 13-6 and aren't a national laughingstock. Your team has that title. See the front page.
Again niguh, I said EAST FINALS, not this season 19 games in:facepalm

tontoz
12-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Again niguh, I said EAST FINALS, not this season 19 games in:facepalm

Well last season we got to the second round. You got beat out of a playoff spot by the Hawks without Horford most of the season. They weren't even trying to make the playoffs. :lol

And the reason i talk crap to you is because you are a moron. I am not saying anything to Detroit or Philly fans.

So you had one relevant season in the last 15 where you weren't a national joke. Want a cookie?

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:36 PM
The reason i talk sh!t to you isn't because of your team anyway. It is because you are a moron.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53648850.jpg

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:39 PM
So you had one relevant season in the last 15 where you weren't a national joke. Want a cookie?

We had more than 1 relevant season in the last 15 years you simple ass:oldlol:

tontoz
12-10-2014, 03:39 PM
Salty? You run around trolling other teams (Raps, Bulls, Hawks, Wiz, etc) and pretending like the Knicks aren't a joke. News flash, they are and so are you.

You invite abuse. I am just accepting the invitation until you inevitably get banned again.

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Well last season we got to the second round.

Niguhz beat a rose-less Bulls team led by Noah for crying out loud:roll:

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Salty? You run around trolling other teams (Raps, Bulls, Hawks, Wiz, etc) and pretending like the Knicks aren't a joke. News flash, they are and so are you.

You invite abuse. I am just accepting the invitation until you inevitably get banned again.

I guess you didn't read the OP:facepalm People with common sense can see that I'm upset with my team and actually admit that the knicks are playing horrible basketball right now. I also admit that Melo is not playing his best, letting the team down by not playing team basketball running his mouth about almost signing with the damn bulls when he supposed to be worried about the knicks and collecting wins instead:biggums: :biggums:. Its earlier in this thread just in case your salty hating ass missed it:coleman:

tontoz
12-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Niguhz beat a rose-less Bulls team led by Noah for crying out loud:roll:

And you couldn't even beat out the Hawks minus Horford for the last playoff spot in a historically weak conference inspite of having a monstrous payroll.

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:48 PM
sounds like melo needs knee surgery.
Damn, you're right:facepalm

tontoz
12-10-2014, 03:49 PM
I guess you didn't read the OP:facepalm People with common sense can see that I'm upset with my team and actually admit that the knicks are playing horrible basketball right now. I also admit that Melo is not playing his best, letting the team down by not playing team basketball running his mouth about almost signing with the damn bulls when he supposed to be worried about the knicks and collecting wins instead:biggums: :biggums:. Its earlier in this thread just in case your salty hating ass missed it:coleman:

If you don't want people harassing you then maybe you shouldn't be trolling other teams. If you are going to troll then don't get mad when you fall on your face and people call you out.

"I ain't fraid of no craptors"

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:50 PM
And you couldn't even beat out the Hawks minus Horford for the last playoff spot in a historically weak conference inspite of having a monstrous payroll.

I know because we had multiple injuries, Woodson and felton phucked us up, and Pierce lost that last nets reg season game on purpose as well, oh yea and Lebron lost that last cheat reg season game on purpose as well:rolleyes:

Real14
12-10-2014, 03:53 PM
If you don't want people harassing you then maybe you shouldn't be trolling other teams. If you are going to troll then don't get mad when you fall on your face and people call you out.

"I ain't fraid of no craptors"

When did I said that?? before the damn season started???:biggums: plus craptors hot start wont last that long anyway and lets just say they magically do, I know for a FACT that they wont advance to the east finals.

tontoz
12-10-2014, 03:58 PM
When did I said that?? before the damn season started???:biggums: plus craptors hot start wont last that long anyway and lets just say they magically do, I know for a FACT that they wont advance to the east finals.

LOL so you talk a bunch of trash before the season and then get butthurt when you are proven wrong and get called out?

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:02 PM
LOL so you talk a bunch of trash before the season and then get butthurt when you are proven wrong and get called out?

Butthurt? Man you the one that's butthurt talking about you make fun of the knicks only because of me:biggums:

Cocaine80s
12-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Knicks are ****ing horrible :oldlol:

Enjoy the draft

Bernkastel
12-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Knicks suck.
this

lol @ their fans. I can't wait for Ewing to come out and say that he hopes they tank to get a good draft pick. :lol

tontoz
12-10-2014, 04:07 PM
Butthurt? Man you the one that's butthurt talking about you make fun of the knicks only because of me:biggums:

No i make fun of you because you are a moron.

I make fun of the Knicks because they are a joke.

Put you and the Knicks together and the synergy is explosive, just begging to be ridiculed.

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Knicks are ****ing horrible :oldlol:

Enjoy the draft

Fake King Nut slurpers shouldn't talk:no:

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:09 PM
this

lol @ their fans.

lol @ your avatar

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:12 PM
No i make fun of you because you are a moron.

I make fun of the Knicks because they are a joke.

You lying ass niguh. Tell the truth bro. You just said on the other page that you make fun of the knicks because of me, saying why I think you don't make fun of the pistons and sixers man. Stop with the bull man:lol Stop with the bull!:oldlol:

Cocaine80s
12-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Go back to trolling threads about little girls who die from cancer you bitch nikka

tontoz
12-10-2014, 04:18 PM
You lying ass niguh. Tell the truth bro. You just said on the other page that you make fun of the knicks because of me, saying why I think you don't make fun of the pistons and sixers man. Stop with the bull man:lol Stop with the bull!:oldlol:

Obviously reading isn't your strong point. I suggest Hooked on Phonics.

And the reason i talk crap to you is because you are a moron. I am not saying anything to Detroit or Philly fans.

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Go back to trolling threads about little girls who die from cancer you bitch nikka
REPORTED for being a bitch knowing damn well I never said anything disrespectful about that girl:mad:

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Obviously reading isn't your strong point. I suggest Hooked on Phonics.

My mistake, I misread that but I do know deep down inside you talk shit about them mainly because of me anyway. Im not a moron tho, you're just a hater.

tontoz
12-10-2014, 04:26 PM
My mistake, I misread that but I do know deep down inside you talk shit about them mainly because of me anyway. Im not a moron tho, you're just a hater.

You are not just any moron. You are the Crown Prince of Stupidity.

And if i was a hater i wouldn't just be dogging the Knicks.I would be dogging other teams too.

Besides you aren't the only moron Knicks fan. You are just the worst one.

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:34 PM
You are not just any moron. You are the Crown Prince of Stupidity.

And if i was a hater i wouldn't just be dogging the Knicks.I would be dogging other teams too.

Besides you aren't the only moron Knicks fan. You are just the worst one.

Sounds like you're salty to me. So why you dog only the knicks???? How am I even the worse knick fan when I always rep them and be totally honest when they do bad or do good?:biggums:

tontoz
12-10-2014, 04:51 PM
Sounds like you're salty to me. So why you dog only the knicks???? How am I even the worse knick fan when I always rep them and be totally honest when they do bad or do good?:biggums:

You say the dumbest crap of any Knicks fan. Your thread about the Knicks being the most underrated team and the Raps being the most overrated is just one of many examples.

The fact that you still think they will make the playoffs exemplifies just how out of touch with reality you are.

Not to mention the way you routinely butcher English in failed attempts to be cool/funny.

Human Error
12-10-2014, 04:56 PM
That idiot OP still thinking that the Knicks should be better than the Raptors, Wizards and Hawks and the Knicks are behind them not because the Knicks are not good but because the Knicks are not lucky. Newsflash, the Knicks were not even good to begin with, and they are at the bottom because they are not good. Plain and simple.

Real14
12-10-2014, 05:05 PM
You say the dumbest crap of any Knicks fan. Your thread about the Knicks being the most underrated team and the Raps being the most overrated is just one of many examples.

The fact that you still think they will make the playoffs exemplifies just how out of touch with reality you are.

Not to mention the way you routinely butcher English in failed attempts to be cool/funny.

Niguh I back up the knicks like that cuz Im a true knicks fan. Raptors are the most overrated because they had one good season (lost to old nets in 1st round by the way) in 6 years and people put them lucky bastards on a pedestal. They are doing good only because of lowry and since derozan is hurt they will fall down the standings just like expected. Knicks were underrated before the season start. Some people had the knicks as a number 5-number 8 seed before the season started while most (haters) had them lower that sounds like underrated to me.

Of course you haters can laugh now because the knicks as a team is not acting like their true talented selves. Nobody expects the knicks and Melo to produce drastically like this, not even you, so don't even try that shit with me:no:. I also believe they still can make the playoffs because they play in the damn Leastern conference you idiot. Plus there's what 59 games left?:biggums: Be real:coleman:

KingBeasley08
12-10-2014, 05:06 PM
The Wiz >>>>>>>>>>> Knicks

Knicks are garbage. Worst franchise in the NBA, hands down

Real14
12-10-2014, 05:13 PM
The Wiz >>>>>>>>>>> Knicks

Knicks are garbage. Worst franchise in the NBA, hands down

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymb3pj2CW1r8145qo1_250.gif

ralph_i_el
12-10-2014, 05:39 PM

You are one stupid mother****er. This "craptors" "hot streak" has been going since they traded gay. You don't know shit and I'm glad I'm the one who is going to end your account.

The Knicks have been a laughing stock for a long time dude. One fluke ECF run doesn't change that.

When you run around dissing other teams and pumping up your own squad when everyone with half a brain knows they are going to suck....YOU INVITE HATE. And when you have a meltdown and admit your life sucks and that's why you're a troll....no one gives a ****.

It must suck to have your team owned by some ****-up of a rich boy who only owns the team because of nepotism and family money. Dolan gives his fricken demo tape to free agents.

YouGotServed
12-10-2014, 05:46 PM
My thoughts on your thoughts on the current state of the knicks:

Http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

Smook A.
12-10-2014, 06:06 PM
Last time Wizards won the championship: 1978
Last time Knicks won the championship: 1973

Getting into the conference finals is irrevelant unless you advance and win it all. Winning it all matters the most. No one's gonna remember your team for making the conference finals :oldlol:

Real14
12-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Last time Wizards won the championship: 1978
Last time Knicks won the championship: 1973

Getting into the conference finals is irrevelant unless you advance and win it all. Winning it all matters the most. No one's gonna remember your team for making the conference finals :oldlol:

Stop with the bullshit:oldlol: It does matter bro, FACTS still remains.

last east finals for NY- 2000
last west finals for HOU- 1996
last east finals for WAS- 1980 something right?:lol

Real14
12-10-2014, 06:27 PM
My thoughts on your thoughts on the current state of the knicks:

Http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

keep up the saltyness:applause:

Real14
12-10-2014, 06:30 PM
You are one stupid mother****er. This "craptors" "hot streak" has been going since they traded gay. You don't know shit and I'm glad I'm the one who is going to end your account.

The Knicks have been a laughing stock for a long time dude. One fluke ECF run doesn't change that.

When you run around dissing other teams and pumping up your own squad when everyone with half a brain knows they are going to suck....YOU INVITE HATE. And when you have a meltdown and admit your life sucks and that's why you're a troll....no one gives a ****.

It must suck to have your team owned by some ****-up of a rich boy who only owns the team because of nepotism and family money. Dolan gives his fricken demo tape to free agents.

Look at your team for the last 20 years compared to mines and you got the nerve to talk shit. Don't do it to yourself bro:lol and one more thing...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53992626.jpg

YouGotServed
12-10-2014, 06:38 PM
keep up the saltyness:applause:

16-4

Salty, doe. :oldlol: Kill yourself you ****ing imbecile.

ralph_i_el
12-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Look at your team for the last 20 years compared to mines and you got the nerve to talk shit. Don't do it to yourself bro:lol and one more thing...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53992626.jpg

I don't pretend my team is a top franchise. I'm real about it.

You on the other hand hype up your bullshit franchise with your blind homerism.

PLUS Washington has a chip more recently than the Knicks. The Knicks, with the biggest fan base, most money, and a legendary stadium....HAVEN'T WON IT ALL SINCE 1974.

Our owner has turned around two franchises now in DC. Your owner is a spoiled daddy's boy wannabe blues singer.

I'm a real fan. I own up when my team is weak. I don't hate on other teams for no reason. I don't call good teams flukes.

You are a ******y shitty ass fan. You blindly slurp your team and lash out at anyone who actually knows basketball and has an educated opinion.

Even worse, you are like any typical New Yorker, and you think that just because you live in the biggest city that you're somehow better than everyone else. Like teams and fans from other cities are somehow inferior. This just in.....New York is great....you on the other hand SUCK.

Don't be salty because our bet is going to end you. Just take the L and come back as another shitty account that will take us 2 days to figure out who you are.

Real14
12-10-2014, 06:43 PM
16-4

Salty, doe. :oldlol: Kill yourself you ****ing imbecile.
How long they going to keep it up tho?:lol You bragging about your 1st round exit team and its only been 20 games with 62 damn games left:roll:

Real14
12-10-2014, 06:49 PM
I don't pretend my team is a top franchise. I'm real about it.
Hol up:lol stop for a second:oldlol: How long them niguhz been a top franchise compared to the knicks?? Plus this season is not even over yet:oldlol: :oldlol: Yall niguhz haven't sniffed the 3rd round's skirt since Michael Jackson was still rocking an afro with black skin still dancing with his bros talking about dancing dancing machine. Come on man stop doing it to yourself:lol

tontoz
12-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Wizards fans aren't delusional nutjobs, pretending the team is much better than it actually is.

Knicks fans take their delusions to unprecedented heights. Anyone with half a brain could see that Melo/Amare/JR aren't good fits for the triangle offense. Anyone could see that the Knicks would struggle on D and on the boards.

Their suckage was inevitable.

Cocaine80s
12-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Mods can you please change title to "Office Roast of Real14 thread"?

Smook A.
12-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Stop with the bullshit:oldlol: It does matter bro, FACTS still remains.

last east finals for NY- 2000
last west finals for HOU- 1996
last east finals for WAS- 1980 something right?:lol
What does a conference appearance mean if you don't win it? Yeah, it does mean your team is good, but nothing else. A championship is all that matters.

YouGotServed
12-10-2014, 06:59 PM
How long they going to keep it up tho?:lol You bragging about your 1st round exit team and its only been 20 games with 62 damn games left:roll:

4-19

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7528/sadto.gif

LiLharvard
12-10-2014, 07:05 PM
"The New York Knicks were en route to their fifth straight loss last week against Brooklyn when a frustrated Tim Hardaway Jr. screamed angrily, "Get the rebound!"

Certain his second-year teammate was speaking to him, Carmelo Anthony approached Hardaway on the way down the court and used an expletive to ask Hardaway who in the world he thought he was talking to.

Anthony, according to sources, used another expletive in telling Hardaway he was going to beat him up when they got into the locker room after the game."

- espn

:biggums:

Real14
12-10-2014, 07:11 PM
4-19

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7528/sadto.gif

Last time knicks made round 2- 2013

Last time rockets made round 2- 1997

Real14
12-10-2014, 07:12 PM
What does a conference appearance mean if you don't win it? Yeah, it does mean your team is good, but nothing else. A championship is all that matters.
Whatever makes you feel better bro, but FACTS are FACTS. That's why 2nd round is called 2ND ROUND and 3rd round is called 3RD ROUND.

Smook A.
12-10-2014, 07:21 PM

Past has nothing to do with the present. Right now, the Knicks are in the bowels of a giant shit hole. The Rockets have been great so far this season.

Whatever makes you feel better bro, but FACTS are FACTS. That's why 2nd round is called 2ND ROUND and 3rd round is called 3RD ROUND.
What in the hell does the last part have to do with what I said before? I said a team is good if you make it into the conference finals, but if the team doesn't win it all then it won't matter because no one will remember you for making it into the 2nd round. In the end, a championship is all that matters.

YouGotServed
12-10-2014, 07:23 PM

16-4

4-19

too easy. :oldlol:

Real14
12-10-2014, 07:36 PM

16-4

4-19

too easy. :oldlol:

2009 is still further away from 2013 tho:roll:

J Shuttlesworth
12-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Damn, sounds like the Rockets are pathetic. When was the last time they won a ring? How does that compare to the Knicks?

YouGotServed
12-10-2014, 07:41 PM

4-19

16-4

I win, again

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img338/7520/q9amn.png

Legends66NBA7
12-10-2014, 07:54 PM
When you have a dysfunctional locker room with no leadership, a rookie heed coach, disinterested players, and playing awful overall basketball (4-19)... There's probably no turn around comint and might as well go for that lottery pick.

Infact, resigning Anthony was a mistake. They should have just started from scratch.

tontoz
12-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Houston has had a losing record only twice since the turn of the century. And they play in the west. And they have lost two franchise players (TMac and Yao) due to injury.

Houston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knicks

Real14
12-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Houston has had a losing record only twice since the turn of the century. And they play in the west. And they have lost two franchise players (TMac and Yao) due to injury.

Houston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knicks

last 15 years the knicks were better.

Real14
12-10-2014, 08:51 PM
When you have a dysfunctional locker room with no leadership, a rookie heed coach, disinterested players, and playing awful overall basketball (4-19)... There's probably no turn around comint and might as well go for that lottery pick.

Infact, resigning Anthony was a mistake. They should have just started from scratch.

This is something that I never want to admit to (especially now) but If Melo keeps this up for the rest of the season then I will give him no more props. We need team basketball back like we had in 2013. This just don't make any sense on how bad we are ACTING now.:facepalm

tontoz
12-10-2014, 09:02 PM
last 15 years the knicks were better.

LMAO not even close. Knicks have been consistent losers. In the East.

Since 2000 the Knicks have had 11 losing seasons, Houston 2.

This is what i mean you being a delusional moron.

Real14
12-10-2014, 09:10 PM
LMAO not even close. Knicks have been consistent losers. In the East.

Since 2000 the Knicks have had 11 losing seasons, Houston 2.

This is what i mean you being a delusional moron.

knicks made east finals once and made the semis twice while the rockets only made the damn semis once during that time. FACTS are FACTS.

tontoz
12-10-2014, 09:21 PM
knicks made east finals once and made the semis twice while the rockets only made the damn semis once during that time. FACTS are FACTS.

The Knicks made the east finals way back in 99/00. They have gotten past the first round once since then and have been consistent losers in a weak conference.

The Knicks have sucked so bad they have had 7 seasons (soon to be 8) where they failed to win 35 games.

Houston has been a consistent winner in a much tougher conference. Only a delusional moron would think the Knicks have been better during that time.

kunk75
12-10-2014, 09:50 PM
glad we dumped our tickets, cheaper and better experience to get season tickets for the nets anyway. can't believe the prices fools are paying to watch the garbage product the dolmans put out there. even the mets ownership is less embarrassing.

Real14
12-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Tonight had to be the worst loss of the season. I cant stand Fisher as a coach tho and our defense is.... I just cant:facepalm

kunk75
12-11-2014, 12:52 AM
on the plus side, st. johns is back in the top 25

Real14
12-12-2014, 12:16 PM
on the plus side, st. johns is back in the top 25
Yea but what's going to happen in March tho? :coleman:

Real14
12-13-2014, 05:27 PM
I hope these niguhz keep winning tho, we need it REAL bad:facepalm

Knicks014Champs
12-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Chill my man Real14, knicks are contenders. League is weak this year, east is trash besides knicks and maybe cavs if they figure it out, knicks are lock for ecf. Reg season just started and ppl flippin out already man... and even west don't have a super team, just lots of average teams which for knickls are more than beatable, phil knows wwhat he's doing, he wouldn't come to ny if he didn't see potential, phil doesn't lose man.

Real14
12-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Chill my man Real14, knicks are contenders. League is weak this year, east is trash besides knicks and maybe cavs if they figure it out, knicks are lock for ecf. Reg season just started and ppl flippin out already man... and even west don't have a super team, just lots of average teams which for knickls are more than beatable, phil knows wwhat he's doing, he wouldn't come to ny if he didn't see potential, phil doesn't lose man.
I hope so man, I hope they get out of this damn funk, wake up and start busting ass like they should but trust me if the knicks make the ECF then ISH will crash for a week:oldlol:

Done_And_Done
12-13-2014, 08:52 PM

Stop getting my buddy Fresh's hopes up. I don't appreciate it. You won't be there to pick up the pieces of his heart come April. Cut it out.

Those Raps though Freshy :)

Cheers homie...