PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather just watched his close friend murder his wife

rezznor
12-08-2014, 10:52 PM
and then shot himself on facetime.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/08/floyd-mayweather-murder-suicide-facetime-witness-earl-hayes-stephanie-moseley/
Floyd Mayweather is reeling tonight ... because he was on FaceTime with one of his best friends when the guy pulled out a gun, shot his wife and then killed himself ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... rapper Earl Hayes called Floyd on FaceTime Monday morning in a rage, over claims his wife -- VH1 star Stephanie Moseley -- had been unfaithful.

According to our Floyd sources, Earl said he was going to kill his wife. The champ was pleading with him to get a grip ... to no avail. Floyd will not say how much he saw, but he acknowledges he was a witness and heard everything.

Floyd is in shock and is having extreme difficulty dealing with the fact that he witnessed a horrifying murder/suicide.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/08/floyd-mayweather-murder-suicide-facetime-witness-earl-hayes-stephanie-moseley/#ixzz3LMiG27oE

rezznor
12-08-2014, 10:57 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/12/08/1208-earl-hayes-with-girl-vine-7.jpg

BigBoss
12-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Damn that must be tough. Stay strong champ.

gts
12-08-2014, 11:00 PM
I was watching this unfold via news reports this morning on Twitter...

Gotta be in a dark place to do this type of sh*t

Akrazotile
12-08-2014, 11:19 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/12/08/1208-earl-hayes-with-girl-vine-7.jpg

Chick looks good.

If you're an adult and still look as dumb and ghetto as "rapper earl hayes" you cant really expect that chick to take you seriously.

Well, it's a good thing he's gone. Rest in peepee.

DonDadda59
12-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Sooooo.... is he fighting Pacquiao or... :confusedshrug:

Akrazotile
12-08-2014, 11:26 PM
seriously?

Yeah, of course.

You don't think the world is better off without this guy who just shot his girlfriend?

~primetime~
12-08-2014, 11:27 PM
That's just awful :(

RIP

Akrazotile
12-08-2014, 11:29 PM
That's just awful :(

RIP

I wonder if we'll hear form Al and Jesse :confusedshrug:

KyleKong
12-08-2014, 11:31 PM
What if Mayweather's friends wife was sleeping with Mayweather.

How would you live with the fact knowing you caused a murder/suicide.

This is crazy news.

BigBoss
12-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Sooooo.... is he fighting Pacquiao or... :confusedshrug:

I was wondering which insensitive prick would make this comment. Congratulations you sociopath

SugarHill
12-08-2014, 11:58 PM
For some reason, I thought he shot Mayweather's wife

this is also fvcked up tho

god damn

Akrazotile
12-08-2014, 11:59 PM
No. the world would be better off if he would have got some help, not killed his wife and himself, and spread the word that anyone dealing with issues like this can find help and can control themselves.

Nah dude.

It's 2014. Being a ghetto thug is over. Shit aint cool anymore. Time to move on.

The world is OVER POPULATED. Which is fukking up ecosystems and doing irreversible harm to the planet. This guy being offed and not passing on any more of his genes IS A GOOD THING.

It's the truth. We need more truth, and less of that "make everyone feel good by talking about how he can find help and he's a special person who deserves blah blah" gay shit. Feelings and ideology isn't helping planet earth bro. Guys like Earl Hayes dying IS. Real talk.

DeuceWallaces
12-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Nah dude.

It's 2014. Being a ghetto thug is over. Shit aint cool anymore. Time to move on.

The world is OVER POPULATED. Which is fukking up ecosystems and doing irreversible harm to the planet. This guy being offed and not passing on any more of his genes IS A GOOD THING.

It's the truth. We need more truth, and less of that "make everyone feel good by talking about how he can find help" gay shit. Feelings and ideology isn't helping planet earth bro. Guys like Earl Hayes dying IS. Real talk.

When will being a drop-out wannabe-actor hack be over? Then you can kill yourself and do your part for over population.

SugarHill
12-09-2014, 12:09 AM
When will being a drop-out wannabe-actor hack be over? Then you can kill yourself and do your part for over population.
christ

Akrazotile
12-09-2014, 12:11 AM

Hey, I bring insight and perspective to a discussion community. I bring charm and wit to the ladies IRL. I have a family that loves and values me. I provide important data as a human subject in the medical community :lol

You can't lay claim to ANY of that. You're a nobody with no intellect and no interesting opinions, nothing funny to say, no charm, you look like a woman, you made up your girlfriend, you get exposed as ignorant and sheltered every time you pretend to have knowledge of things. You're a weak, insecure, boring shut-in with no friends and no life. You are the exact opposite of anything any guy actually wants to be.

But let's not sidetrack this thread here. This is about celebrating the passing of a very, very unnecessary member of society.

KNOW1EDGE
12-09-2014, 12:17 AM
What a phaggit. And that sh1t is disgusting, sick human being. R.I.P to the female

Mayweather needs to fight Pacquiao and quit being a lil b1tch doe

STATUTORY
12-09-2014, 12:18 AM
PLOT TWIST: Mayweather was sleeping with stephanie

STATUTORY
12-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Nah dude.

It's the truth. We need more truth, and less of that "make everyone feel good by talking about how he can find help and he's a special person who deserves blah blah" gay shit. Feelings and ideology isn't helping planet earth bro. Guys like Earl Hayes dying IS. Real talk.

:biggums: :biggums:

trolling gone horribly wrong

why such lack of empathy for a fellow entertainer?

KyleKong
12-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Hey, I bring insight and perspective to a discussion community. I bring charm and wit to the ladies IRL. I have a family that loves and values me. I provide important data as a human subject in the medical community :lol

You can't lay claim to ANY of that. You're a nobody with no intellect and no interesting opinions, nothing funny to say, no charm, you look like a woman, you made up your girlfriend, you get exposed as ignorant and sheltered every time you pretend to have knowledge of things. You're a weak, insecure, boring shut-in with no friends and no life. You are the exact opposite of anything any guy actually wants to be.

But let's not sidetrack this thread here. This is about celebrating the passing of a very, very unnecessary member of society.

People who use the term ladies and IRL in the same sentence on the internet 99.9% of the time haven't gotten laid in the past decade.

KyleKong
12-09-2014, 12:30 AM
PLOT TWIST: Mayweather was sleeping with stephanie

That's what I said man, can you imagine if that was the case.

How would Mayweather live with himself, especially after seeing and hearing it all go down? :biggums:

Budadiiii
12-09-2014, 12:31 AM
I know there are a lot of white knights around here but...... this girl was a gold digging slut.

Not to speak ill of the dead, and it's a horrible tragedy. But can we call it as it is?

L.Kizzle
12-09-2014, 12:34 AM
I know there are a lot of white knights around here but...... this girl was a gold digging slut.

Not to speak ill of the dead, and it's a horrible tragedy. But can we call it as it is?
Why kill a Golddigger. And, why was he with a Golddigger. He's a rapper in the Money Team. He could have a new bich tonight, shit every night. But he fell in love with a golddigger?

Akrazotile
12-09-2014, 12:34 AM
You're either a horrible troll, or just plain retarded. I shoulda never responded to your post and give you attention

Oh. I see. You're doing that whole thing where you say something cliche, something sympathetic and politically correct, and everyone admires you for your sensitivity.

Even though the real truth is it's better for everyone if someone that dumb and unstable is gone. You're not about that honesty stuff I guess, right? You want those warm fuzzy feelings, you want that little bit of dap you get for saying the polite mournful thing society expects you to after a loss of life. You're on that "regular person, just trying to fit in and give the company line, if I repeat what I'm supposed to I'll get a little treat in the form of praise."

It's cool man. Well behaved women rarely make history, and obviously you aren't out there trying to make history and everything and I understand that. It's not most people's place to make history. You just gonna do what you're supposed to, get in where you fit in, show a little fake outrage here, a little lipservice sympathy there.

I aint even mad at you brother. Here's to ya :cheers:

Akrazotile
12-09-2014, 12:35 AM
:biggums: :biggums:

trolling gone horribly wrong

why such lack of empathy for a fellow entertainer?

I mean, mostly because he shot a chick in the face. Sure there are lots of factors in a case like this, but that's basically the main one.

Budadiiii
12-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Why kill a Golddigger. And, why was he with a Golddigger. He's a rapper in the Money Team. He could have a new bich tonight, shit every night. But he fell in love with a golddigger?
You answered your own questions.

Guy wasn't bright.

L.Kizzle
12-09-2014, 12:41 AM
You answered your own questions.

Guy wasn't bright.
Shit, I'll join the Money Team right now.

Money Team plumber.

Money Team pool cleaner.

Money Team janitor.

Where do I sign up.

STATUTORY
12-09-2014, 12:42 AM
I mean, mostly because he shot a chick in the face. Sure there are lots of factors in a case like this, but that's basically the main one.
well that's valid, but you seem to take more offense with his music act than criminal act

Akrazotile
12-09-2014, 01:07 AM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

jesus christ you are even dumber than I thought........I could care less what anyone thinks of me on here, especially you, but because I show sympathy that someone committed suicide and killed their girlfriend, I am trying to get admired by everyone?

BTW is the bolded your motto to life? You seem like a badass who doesnt care about whether anyone lives or dies. You're def a women who is not well behaved and going to make history..

Ya see pal, I care about good people living, and I don't care about bad people dying. Deep down, that's how most people feel. They're just afraid to be villified for saying it. And that's what LEADS to society putting up with so much bullshit.

Because as soon as I speak honestly, someone like you, or poosewallaces, will seize their moment to shine and get out their soapbox and stand on it to look morally superior. And for MOST people, the idea of looking like the bad guy scares and intimidates them away from speaking honestly. That's why guys like poosewallaces go to the race card so often. They're used to that working as an intimidation tactic to get people they disagree with to fear speaking candidly or truthfully.

I'm not the one who started the argument. I gave my opinion, and you swooped in to white knight and play Mr. Morals. You're a trained bear doing that shit, you know thats what people will give you props for doing and so you're playin the role because really you don't have much depth of thought anyway, and if you're encouraged to do something, say something, think something you're gonna do it.

But your witch hunting isn't gonna work on me, matey. I'm a human with human feelings, and I'm allowed to be glad when a bad person dies. I don't have to apologize. I don't have to be sorry. I don't have to spew the phony mob-think PC line. I can be glad this guy is gone, and I can say so. Because I aint a scurred little bitch. I'm my own man with my own opinions.

CAN JU DIGGIT MAYNE??

SCREWstonRockets
12-09-2014, 01:13 AM

Exactly man. I'll never understand guys in similar situations that tie themselves down.

BigBoss
12-09-2014, 01:36 AM
SAT prep youngsters

Floyd Mayweather is to earl Hayes as chris Jericho is to...

A) Kerry von erich
B) Chris von erich
C) Mike von Erich
D) chris benoit

Can I ask the audience?

iamgine
12-09-2014, 01:38 AM
Another excuse not to fight Manny. :facepalm

DonDadda59
12-09-2014, 01:59 AM
Another excuse not to fight Manny. :facepalm

I'm saying doe. Dude just got handed a gift from the ducking gods.

'I can't fight Poochiao cuz I got the PTSD'.

:facepalm

ace23
12-09-2014, 04:19 AM
:roll:

tomtucker
12-09-2014, 04:32 AM
posters feeling sorry for a ****** that killed his girlfreind ? :biggums:

NZStreetBaller
12-09-2014, 05:25 AM
I have to agree with akrazotie or whatever his name was. We dont need fukwits who dont know how to deal with their problems so they and shoot people. I sympathize for her but he deserves to die. Hes too "scared" to live the rest of his life in priso . Fear must be a thing in the money team.

Lebron23
12-09-2014, 05:42 AM
Just a terrible news.

Angel Face
12-09-2014, 06:23 AM
Damn, so he won't fight Pac next year huh...

ROCSteady
12-09-2014, 06:31 AM
People who use the term ladies and IRL in the same sentence on the internet 99.9% of the time haven't gotten laid in the past decade.

:roll:

repped

dunksby
12-09-2014, 06:48 AM
Man that's so ****ed up for Mayweather...

Lebron23
12-09-2014, 07:06 AM
Man that's so ****ed up for Mayweather...

It's a traumatizing experience.

dude77
12-09-2014, 07:18 AM
Fear must be a thing in the money team.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/5/56/200x200px-ZC-564c440b_black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Bandito
12-09-2014, 10:03 AM

To the first bolded no, just no.

To the second, are you a guinea pig? Are you gonna be the next Capt America?

ILLsmak
12-09-2014, 05:48 PM
What if Mayweather's friends wife was sleeping with Mayweather.

How would you live with the fact knowing you caused a murder/suicide.

This is crazy news.

lol. I dunno. If Mayweather really knew this dude he wouldn't do that.

I think I can tell a lot about people from a picture, and that dude does not look like someone who you would take a chance betraying. Obviously.

I mean it not cuz he's kinda jacked and would fight a dude, but just by looking at his eyes in some pictures, you can tell he's crazy enough to kill someone.

Also props to him for not involving the guy. But yea bad ending.

-Smak

ILLsmak
12-09-2014, 05:52 PM
also:

"By looking into another man's eyes you can tell? LOL fgt"

yesss...

-Smak

Akrazotile
12-09-2014, 06:04 PM

I am the .1%

Rooster
12-09-2014, 06:25 PM
I'm saying doe. Dude just got handed a gift from the ducking gods.

'I can't fight Poochiao cuz I got the PTSD'.

:facepalm

Floyd apologist will ride this excuses hard. They will be a psychologist in a heartbeat talking about PTSD and all that. They were drug experts before that and they were family experts when Floyd retired temporarily.:oldlol:

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-09-2014, 07:20 PM
somebody had to say it :applause:

bdreason
12-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Sounds like Mayweather was banging his friends wife. I can't see any other reason why his friend would want him to witness the murder/suicide.

wakencdukest
12-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Too bad about the girl, but it's cool that that big brown shit stain offed himself too. Dude was a waste of a few cubic feet of airspace.

bluesteel2010
12-10-2014, 07:45 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/10/floyd-mayweather-continues-to-grieve-in-courtside-lakers-seats/

Looks dodgy, only reason guy wouldn't want to cooperate with the police is if he was the one banging the girl and he is trying to save face.

rezznor
12-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Floyd apologist will ride this excuses hard. They will be a psychologist in a heartbeat talking about PTSD and all that. They were drug experts before that and they were family experts when Floyd retired temporarily.:oldlol:

he was so traumatized that he was was laughing it up at the clippers game hours after he saw his friend kill himself. was there the next night for the lakers as well.
Mayweather has responded to the tragedy by sitting courtside at NBA games two nights in a row. On Monday night - just hours after the shooting Mayweather was seen with a female companion at a the Los Angeles Clippers-Phoenix Suns game at the Staples Center.
Then, on Tuesday night he was spotted again - this time grinning and chatting on the phone - with girlfriend Liza Hernandez at the Los Angeles Lakers-Sacremento Kings game.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2867714/Did-Floyd-Mayweather-rile-rapper-friend-cheating-wife-shot-dead-killed-himself.html#ixzz3LXkEhezH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

also, he may have riled his friend up

Floyd Mayweather allegedly riled up his rapper friend Earl Hayes over his wife's infidelity before Hayes gunned her down in the bathtub and then killed himself, according to a new report.
TMZ claims that the champion boxer told his rapper friend over iPhone FaceTime Monday morning that he was 'weak' for not leaving Stephanie Mosley after she allegedly cheated on him with a fellow rapper.

Rodmantheman
12-11-2014, 03:22 AM
It's what earl woulda wanted

:oldlol:

KirbyPls
12-11-2014, 04:15 PM
SAT prep youngsters

Floyd Mayweather is to earl Hayes as chris Jericho is to...

A) Kerry von erich
B) Chris von erich
C) Mike von Erich
D) chris benoit

D. but Von Erich's are a family tragedy though.