12-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Damn :(

truhooper
12-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Damn man, I'm over here :cry: too

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Champion on and off the court :applause:
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif

buddha
12-09-2014, 12:23 AM
tearing up like ome bich *****.

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku3QHMwarnc&feature=youtu.be
damn. i'm crying and shit...
Meer gonna cry in this car:oldlol:

http://movieboozer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/pedobear_free_candy_van.jpg

Proctor
12-09-2014, 12:27 AM
GTFO with your stupid posts in this thread. Negged.

Loving Wall's play. Touching interview too. :applause:

avonbarksdale
12-09-2014, 12:31 AM
wow a grown man cried who cares

Proctor
12-09-2014, 12:32 AM
Okay Jameer fan:oldlol: Its a cool interview from the young man but its still nothing to cry over.
Yet your team's 4-18 record is? Take your ball and go home Fresh. :facepalm

Smook A.
12-09-2014, 12:34 AM
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif
You're laughing at some guy not being a champion. Showing some great hypocrisy there, Freshie.

STATUTORY
da fuq is that family gonna do with some dirty gym shorts and sneakers?

never been a fan of athletes dedicating their game to tragedies like this. feels exploitative and self important

Cocaine80s
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:42 AM
Yet your team's 4-18 record is? Take your ball and go home Fresh. :facepalm
I was crying??:confusedshrug: :biggums: come on man you can come up with a better response than that. Plus its mad early in the season. Don't talk shit so soon:no:

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:44 AM
You're laughing at some guy not being a champion. Showing some great hypocrisy there, Freshie.

You talking about Melo right?:lol Melo still went further than Wall so it don't matter to me.

brandonislegend
12-09-2014, 12:49 AM
The feels...

Proctor
12-09-2014, 12:51 AM
I was crying??:confusedshrug: :biggums: come on man you can come up with a better response than that. Plus its mad early in the season. Don't talk shit so soon:no:
http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Screen-Shot-2012-11-27-at-1.56.09-PM.jpg

Enjoy bottom feeding. :no:

Relinquish
12-09-2014, 12:53 AM
You talking about Melo right?:lol Melo still went further than Wall so it don't matter to me.

Let's think here, Wall is 24 and in his 5th season whereas Melo is 30 and in his 13th season. Don't be an idiot. :no:

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Enjoy bottom feeding. :no:
Who's your team again?:biggums:

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:54 AM
Let's think here, Wall is 24 and in his 5th season whereas Melo is 30 and in his 13th season. Don't be an idiot. :no:

Fact still remains Washington gizzards fan. Fact still remains.

cranincu
12-09-2014, 01:29 AM
kobe wouldnt cry

Cocaine80s
12-09-2014, 01:29 AM
kobe wouldnt cry
Yea he wouldve raped her mom instead

Real14
12-09-2014, 01:32 AM
Lebron would've jerked off to chris bosh's daughter's pics tho.

Relinquish
12-09-2014, 01:33 AM

:roll: :roll:

UK2K
12-09-2014, 01:55 AM
John Wall was, and always will be, a Kentucky Wildcat. Dude will be beloved by the fan base for as long as he walks this earth.

Swaggin916
12-09-2014, 02:23 AM

never been a fan of athletes dedicating their game to tragedies like this. feels exploitative and self important

I can see your point. We don't know what else he did/is going to do though. The fact that he's doing anything is cool because he doesn't have to.

TheMilkyBarKid
12-09-2014, 02:59 AM
Real classy freshkid

Fudge
12-09-2014, 03:03 AM
Legit lol'd :lol :lol :lol

PsychoBe
12-09-2014, 03:11 AM

i can understand your point. i honestly don't think these athletes truly understand emotional trauma. if this makes john wall upset then he couldn't walk an inch in my shoes.

i care for cancer patients daily and i have to slowly see them die. there isn't a worse feeling in the world then moving a patient from their regular room into palliative care room, which means that they will ultimately die in that room. to see them slowly lose their fight and to have their family come visit day in and day out until their time comes.

then to have to do post-mortem care and wheel their dead body down to the morgue only to have to go back to the ward and deal with it all over again. he's seen one child lose their life to cancer, i've seen several, including a family member.

however on the reverse side, we don't know how many doctor's visits he's had, as well as how meaningful his interactions with her were. he was probably her favorite player too and i don't want to question the bond they had.

oarabbus
12-09-2014, 03:39 AM
Fact still remains Washington gizzards fan. Fact still remains.

:oldlol:

Real14, you say some of the craziest shit, but I gotta be honest I missed you man (pause)

Done_And_Done
12-09-2014, 03:53 AM

Ffs lololol

ROCSteady
12-09-2014, 04:41 AM
Damn there's some blown ass people that post on this forum.

John BALL most likely better than your franchise player save a few.

ROCSteady
12-09-2014, 04:45 AM
i can understand your point. i honestly don't think these athletes truly understand emotional trauma. if this makes john wall upset then he couldn't walk an inch in my shoes.

i care for cancer patients daily and i have to slowly see them die. there isn't a worse feeling in the world then moving a patient from their regular room into palliative care room, which means that they will ultimately die in that room. to see them slowly lose their fight and to have their family come visit day in and day out until their time comes.

then to have to do post-mortem care and wheel their dead body down to the morgue only to have to go back to the ward and deal with it all over again. he's seen one child lose their life to cancer, i've seen several, including a family member.

however on the reverse side, we don't know how many doctor's visits he's had, as well as how meaningful his interactions with her were. he was probably her favorite player too and i don't want to question the bond they had.

So because your career lie on the more or less extreme side of morbid, depressing, macabre job details, Wall shouldn't feel emotional or have a hard time talking about it on camera? This was a 6 year old little girl that became his homie and obv she had a place in his heart.

Psycho Homie been around the formaldehyde too long.

John BALL MVP performance

T_L_P
12-09-2014, 05:00 AM

A lot of them don't. But that doesn't make their emotions any less genuine. :confusedshrug:

UK2K
12-09-2014, 05:18 AM

That's like saying because I've seen several people shot and blown to pieces that any old Joe should be able to stomach it.

Its different when youre used to that sort of thing. The first time was a shock, but by the end, it was business as usual. Not the case for everyone.

Angel Face
12-09-2014, 06:19 AM
What a softie...

Jk

FKAri
12-09-2014, 06:33 AM
backstory?

Real14
12-09-2014, 08:47 AM
:oldlol:

Real14, you say some of the craziest shit, but I gotta be honest I missed you man (pause)

Same to you too bro:cheers:

Real14
12-09-2014, 08:53 AM
To all of the people negging me in this thread and think that I'm being disrespectful I just have to inform you that I wasn't making fun of Wall crying about losing his 5 year old friend (r.i.p to her by the way). I was making fun of a poster calling Wall a "champion" and was obviously making fun of Jameer crying (face it ISH, we are talking about Jaqueer here). Again, my condolences to that 5 year old who just died of cancer and I will pray her family. Its definitely sad tho that a kid in that very situation had to die especially at a very young age. I hope you understand me now people.

Dresta
12-09-2014, 09:13 AM

Seeing a child that you have had a bond with on their last legs, from something as unpleasant as cancer (vague and inaccurate generalisation, i know), for the very first time, would cause a large majority of people to suffer emotionally.

Just because your job requires you to be desensitised doesn't mean other people have to be, or that they should deny their emotions because others are hardened against them. If John Wall had been down the path you have then perhaps he could walk in your shoes, but he hasn't, so a comparison is pointless and unfair.

Mr Exlax
12-09-2014, 09:15 AM
To all of the people negging me in this thread and think that I'm being disrespectful I just have to inform you that I wasn't making fun of Wall crying about losing his 5 year old friend (r.i.p to her by the way). I was making fun of a poster calling Wall a "champion" and was obviously making fun of Jameer crying (face it ISH, we are talking about Jaqueer here). Again, my condolences to that 5 year old who just died of cancer and I will pray her family. Its definitely sad tho that a kid in that very situation had to die especially at a very young age. I hope you understand me now people.

I tried to be understanding when you had your little cry for help man. Didn't ridicule you about the shit or anything. You just can't get right.

Real14
12-09-2014, 09:29 AM
I tried to be understanding when you had your little cry for help man. Didn't ridicule you about the shit or anything. You just can't get right.
little cry for help?:biggums:

Mr Exlax
12-09-2014, 09:40 AM
little cry for help?:biggums:

I swear I'd spit in your face right now bro. To ridicule a man for having some emotions because an innocent child lost her battle to cancer and you ****ing bring up some shit about not being a champion? Really my *****? You a bitch bro.

WallIn
12-09-2014, 09:54 AM
No words.

A simple good, humble guy. Respect.

RIP Miyah

AirFederer
12-09-2014, 09:56 AM
No words.

R.I.P. Miyah

+1

Real14
12-09-2014, 10:18 AM
I swear I'd spit in your face right now bro. To ridicule a man for having some emotions because an innocent child lost her battle to cancer and you ****ing bring up some shit about not being a champion? Really my *****? You a bitch bro.
Niguh I just said I wasn't laughing at Wall because of his 5 year friend losing her battle with cancer, I was laughing at Jameer because we all know how Jaqueer is:biggums:

Real14
12-09-2014, 10:18 AM
No words.

RIP Miyah
Agreed.

Kblaze8855
12-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Some of you will find a way under the lowest of bars I swear. A guy gets emotional after a little girl who was a fan passes away and dudes clown him over it? Weak....

Real14
12-09-2014, 10:22 AM
Some of you will find a way under the lowest of bars I swear. A guy gets emotional after a little girl who was a fan passes away and dudes clown him over it? Weak....
The thing that bothers me is that I said multiple times that I wasn't laughing at Wall because of that reason but people wants to say otherwise. Im not cold to the point where I would laugh at a 5 year girl losing her life to cancer:coleman: I really care about the kids out there especially the less fortunate ones.

Kblaze8855
12-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Time and place for everything. 5 year old dies....its not the time for anything mocking. That shouldnt need saying.

Rake2204
12-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Appreciate the post. I turned off the game just as he began that interview and as I was doing so, I was like, "Wait, this looks like something's happening...", but it was too late. I'm glad I was able to see it the second time around.

Theoo
12-09-2014, 11:07 AM
ISH :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Andrew Wiggins
12-09-2014, 11:07 AM

pretty easy to find out who the human garbage is on this forum in threads like this

Maga_1
12-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Time and place for everything. 5 year old dies....its not the time for anything mocking. That shouldnt need saying.

Agreed.
How can this Real14 or whatever guy be back again after a one month banning? Every single thread there's trolling by his part, just get him out.. forever.

Real14
12-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Agreed.
How can this Real14 or whatever guy be back again after a one month banning? Every single thread there's trolling by his part, just get him out.. forever.
you're A DUMBASS, you're a HATER TOO. I just explained that I wasn't laughing at the girl who died and I wasn't laughing at Wall crying either. I was laughing at Jameer and that "champion" line. Don't play with me niguh:coleman:

Real14
12-09-2014, 11:28 AM
I like how you haters like to accuse niguhz of saying or doing something that they sure didn't just to destroy their image and make yourself look good:coleman:

Real14
12-09-2014, 11:32 AM
ISH :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Don't let the haters fool you Theoo. They just want to pretend that I said something bad about that situation when I was REALLY talking about something totally different. I've been seriously framed and I'm not taking that shit lightly at all.

Mr Exlax
12-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Niguh I just said I wasn't laughing at Wall because of his 5 year friend losing her battle with cancer, I was laughing at Jameer because we all know how Jaqueer is:biggums:

Wrong time, wrong place. You disgusting asshole. The young child was a ****ing afterthought for you. That really should have been the only thought.

sejoon101
12-09-2014, 11:39 AM
Whys everyone drilling fresh? He didnt mock wall nor the girl at all. The post was controversial becsuse it was a laughing gif and a pedo pic but he was referring to jameer.

Real14
12-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Whys everyone drilling fresh? He didnt mock wall nor the girl at all. The post was controversial becsuse it was a laughing gif and a pedo pic but he was referring to jameer.

Thank you bro, Im glad you understand. It just goes to show how many haters that I really have :facepalm

Mr Exlax
12-09-2014, 11:42 AM
you're A DUMBASS, you're a HATER TOO. I just explained that I wasn't laughing at the girl who died and I wasn't laughing at Wall crying either. I was laughing at Jameer and that "champion" line. Don't play with me niguh:coleman:

Except that's all you talked about. Why even laugh at anybody in the thread you ****ing prick? This is about John Wall and a little kid that passed away from ****ing cancer, but all you can do is laugh because somebody said he was a champion on the court? Seriously? He won in college if that makes any difference to you.

Real14
12-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Wrong time, wrong place. You disgusting asshole. The young child was a ****ing afterthought for you. That really should have been the only thought.

Calm down dude, You getting mad for no damn reason, you act like I dissed the girl or something man:biggums:

Real14
12-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Except that's all you talked about. Why even laugh at anybody in the thread you ****ing prick? This is about John Wall and a little kid that passed away from ****ing cancer, but all you can do is laugh because somebody said he was a champion on the court? Seriously? He won in college if that makes any difference to you.
Did I laugh at the girl that died?:biggums: Did I laugh at Wall crying?:biggums: no. Big difference man. I know I should of said something about the girl who passed and Wall showing his feelings for what happened at first, but sometimes I don't want to talk about situations like that because it too damn sad to me, but fact remains that I didn't say anything disrespectful about that tragic situation. You know I'm 100 percent correct on that.

Mr Exlax
12-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Calm down dude, You getting mad for no damn reason, you act like I dissed the girl or something man:biggums:

I can legitimately say I'm tired of your shit man. This the lowest of the low I've seen from you. I can't talk though. I still haven't said too much about Wall and the little girl. You've gotten me so distracted from that. **** you *****.

Proctor
12-09-2014, 11:48 AM
Did I laugh at the girl that died?:biggums: Did I laugh at Wall crying?:biggums: no. Big difference man. I know I should of said something about the girl who passed and Wall showing his feelings for what happened at first, but sometimes I don't want to talk about situations like that because it too damn sad to me, but fact remains that I didn't say anything disrespectful about that tragic situation. You know I'm 100 percent correct on that.
That doesn't change the fact this thread isn't the place for your wannabe comedy act.

Real14
12-09-2014, 11:51 AM
I can legitimately say I'm tired of your shit man. This the lowest of the low I've seen from you. I can't talk though. I still haven't said too much about Wall and the little girl. You've gotten me so distracted from that. **** you *****.

I hate it when people misjudge me like this:facepalm . I know you're upset about the girl who died, Im upset too and I don't give a damn if you don't believe me or not. You just have to admit that Im correct on this and that I didn't even talk about bad about the situation. the facts are in the posts right in front of you and everybody else.

Real14
12-09-2014, 11:54 AM
That doesn't change the fact this thread isn't the place for your wannabe comedy act.

It would be different if I actually said something about the girl and Wall's emotions. That will be extremely different and you know it. You haters gotta be REAL sometimes man.

Mr Exlax
12-09-2014, 12:02 PM

This! I'm sure if it was your family member you'd be upset if someone tried to be funny about anything in this thread. I ain't saying you made fun of the girl. It's just disrespectful on your timing *****. This wasn't the time nor place to make fun of anybody or anything.

Smook A.
12-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Wall got to the 2nd round in his 4th year, which was last season. How long did it take Carmelo to get past the 1st round? 6 seasons.

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:08 PM
This! I'm sure if it was your family member you'd be upset if someone tried to be funny about anything in this thread. I ain't saying you made fun of the girl. It's just disrespectful on your timing *****. This wasn't the time nor place to make fun of anybody or anything.

People on this board have done far worse than me in threads like this but don't get so much backlash the way I did and I didn't even diss the girl and wall's feelings. You can say timing all you want but any REAL person can see that me clowning someone in this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the situation.

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Wall got to the 2nd round in his 4th year, which was last season. How long did it take Carmelo to get past the 1st round? 6 seasons.

See haters this what I was talking about and laughing at, Wall not being a damn CHAMPION which has nothing to do with his emotions about the 5 year old girl being deceased. Smook understands:facepalm

kamil
12-09-2014, 12:12 PM

Might wanna stop being a LeBron* fan then.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-09-2014, 12:19 PM
People on this board have done far worse than me in threads like this but don't get so much backlash the way I did and I didn't even diss the girl and wall's feelings. You can say timing all you want but any REAL person can see that me clowning someone in this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the situation.
Your self awareness is amazing. The fact you don't understand the meaning of place and time is just icing on the cake. Dullard.

Warfan
12-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Man, this hit close to home. RIP Miyah

Real14
12-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Your self awareness is amazing. The fact you don't understand the meaning of place and time is just icing on the cake. Dullard.

Read my post again and come back at me. You're not understanding me at all. You just want to see and believe what you want to believe. Its quite damn obvious.

YouGotServed
12-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Um, i think someone deleted my post? Almost cried. RIP.

tontoz
12-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Real14 is too busy crying over a 4-18 start to care about a girl dying from cancer. His next ban can't come soon enough.

AnaheimLakers24
12-09-2014, 01:09 PM
cry baby. no wonder hes ringless

J Shuttlesworth
12-09-2014, 01:10 PM
cry baby. no wonder hes ringless
You're a trash poster. Glad you will be banned again

Real14
12-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Real14 is too busy crying over a 4-18 start to care about a girl dying from cancer. His next ban can't come soon enough.
I wasn't crying about the bad start:biggums: and you act like I never said my condolences to the family for that little's girls loss:coleman:

tontoz
12-09-2014, 01:13 PM
I wasn't crying about the bad start:biggums: and you act like I never said my condolences to the family for that little's girls loss:coleman:

Your first post in the thread was a gif of Pop laughing. Your second post is below.

Real class.

http://movieboozer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/pedobear_free_candy_van.jpg

Real14
12-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Your first post in the thread was a gif of Pop laughing. Your second post is below.

Real class.
Yall niguhz still wanna play dumb:facepalm That pop gif was laughing at Wall being considered a champion and I was straight roasting Jameer not wall.

ImKobe
12-09-2014, 01:17 PM
That made me choke up.

gts
12-09-2014, 02:12 PM
cry baby. no wonder hes ringlessStop being an asshole

Dengness9
12-09-2014, 04:20 PM
I have never liked Wall much. Very classy and real right there however.

Props to him. Like others said.

**** Cancer. RIP. 6 years old, ****.

toneloc103
12-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Champion on and off the court :applause:

Off the court yes... but on the court? RIP to that little girl. Big ups to Wall for the emotion. i dont care for him as a player, but as a human being he seems 100 proof...

PsychoBe
12-09-2014, 05:21 PM
some of you took my comments the wrong way. i wasn't dismissing john wall's feelings at all. since it is my job to care for the sick i am supposed to carry myself in a professional manner which requires me to be as detached as possible. when i lost my grandfather to cancer i cried just like he did when he thought about miyah.

what i was saying was that sometimes it's hard to tell if players for the most part are truly attached to the people they meet or not, or if they're just regarding fans as charity cases. obviously wall felt a very real connection and i am not knocking that, but yes if i were in his shoes, i would be upset but i've seen it happen so many times that i most likely wouldn't cry, but instead focus on something else.

but i think i'll be surprised come april/june, or even next season if he still continues to talk about her and keep her memory alive. i'm not saying that'll prove if he's genuine or not but emotions like that are not seasonal. i think about dead patients from time to time, and their families, it's not rare to hear nurses at the nursing station bring up topics like that.

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:00 PM
some of you took my comments the wrong way. i wasn't dismissing john wall's feelings at all. since it is my job to care for the sick i am supposed to carry myself in a professional manner which requires me to be as detached as possible. when i lost my grandfather to cancer i cried just like he did when he thought about miyah.

what i was saying was that sometimes it's hard to tell if players for the most part are truly attached to the people they meet or not, or if they're just regarding fans as charity cases. obviously wall felt a very real connection and i am not knocking that, but yes if i were in his shoes, i would be upset but i've seen it happen so many times that i most likely wouldn't cry, but instead focus on something else.

but i think i'll be surprised come april/june, or even next season if he still continues to talk about her and keep her memory alive. i'm not saying that'll prove if he's genuine or not but emotions like that are not seasonal. i think about dead patients from time to time, and their families, it's not rare to hear nurses at the nursing station bring up topics like that.

I believe you bro, that's exactly how they are treating and misjudging me on this subject. I just hate it when people accuse you for doing something you didn't do. Someone actually negged me with a message saying "How could I make fun of a little girl being dead?" That hurts me because I never said anything about that poor girl. People have to really watch what they say to people and about them. That's not cool at all. I would never laugh at somebody's death especially a 6 year old girl with cancer.

Kblaze8855
12-10-2014, 04:05 PM
People have to really watch what they say to people and about them. That's not cool at all.

And yet...you cant grasp why laughing gifs and pedobear vans dont belong in a topic about a little girl passing away....regardless of what you are referencing?

If you dont understand it not being the right place for it you never will. But dont come in here acting like other people need to be more sensitive about what they say about you.

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:29 PM
And yet...you cant grasp why laughing gifs and pedobear vans dont belong in a topic about a little girl passing away....regardless of what you are referencing?

If you dont understand it not being the right place for it you never will. But dont come in here acting like other people need to be more sensitive about what they say about you.

I apologize for that part even tho I was obviously talking about Jameer. I admit it too a couple pages earlier that I should of said my respects about the girl and give props to Wall expressing his true feelings about the tragedy before I even made the laughing gif (which was also talking about something totally different). Im not a cruel person like that at all, I was just carried away in the whole back and forth thing I had with Jameer and yes man that was my fault. It also bothers me that some other posters did worse but don't get backlash the way I did, and that's why from now on Im going watch myself more carefully when I talk since the majority of this board hates me anyway.

Real14
12-10-2014, 04:47 PM

I would like to REPORT unidentified users who messaged me in negs stating that I'm making fun of the girl who died. Can you, the other mods, or the administrator do something about that to find out who they are? This is getting ridiculous. I never said anything bad about that girl. I know we don't get along but come on man that's painfully horrible for anybody to get wrongfully accused like that.

KingBeasley08
12-10-2014, 05:07 PM
I was fighting back tears, wont lie

SexSymbol
12-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Damn that was sad.
Af it that fakkit NY fan doesn't deserve a ban for this thread, than what does he have to do to get himself banned? Really no place for trash like this even in a troll infected forum as ISH

Real14
12-10-2014, 06:59 PM
Damn that was sad.
Af it that fakkit NY fan doesn't deserve a ban for this thread, than what does he have to do to get himself banned? Really no place for trash like this even in a troll infected forum as ISH

Whats your problem? I said nothing bad about wall's feelings or that girl. You haters need help man.