PDA

View Full Version : No love for Bledsoe?

UK2K
12-09-2014, 04:11 AM
27 points
16 assists
11 rebounds

and two blocks that made #SCTop10

And ISH says hes not a starting PG.

22.5ppg, 8.3apg, 5.3rpg over his last four games.

masonanddixon
12-09-2014, 04:14 AM
Nice statline and all but it came at the expense of Dragic who was balling hard.

Also the dude is making max salary, so it's expected.

UK2K
12-09-2014, 04:18 AM
Nice statline and all but it came at the expense of Dragic who was balling hard.

Also the dude is making max salary, so it's expected.

Dragic was 7-14, Bledsoe was 8-16.

From the FT line, Dragic was 0-0, Bledsoe was 9-9.

If anything, Dragic's statline came at the expense of Bledsoe, who was balling hard.

masonanddixon
12-09-2014, 04:20 AM
Dragic was 7-14, Bledsoe was 8-16.

From the FT line, Dragic was 0-0, Bledsoe was 9-9.

If anything, Dragic's statline came at the expense of Bledsoe, who was balling hard.

Nah man, if you followed it closely, Goran was killing it, then he got taken out in the 3rd for a rest and they skidded, came back in and cut the deficit to 5. Then he was inexplicably on the bench for the first 7 minutes of the 4th which is when Bledsoe got to the foul line.

Then they rode Bledsoe the entire way and just made Goran a decoy and Bledose heaved some stupid ass shots at the end.

They should have gone back to Goran running the point and they would've won comfortably.

oarabbus
12-09-2014, 04:23 AM
Nah man, if you followed it closely, Goran was killing it, then he got taken out in the 3rd for a rest and they skidded, came back in and cut the deficit to 5. Then he was inexplicably on the bench for the first 7 minutes of the 4th which is when Bledsoe got to the foul line.

Then they rode Bledsoe the entire way and just made Goran a decoy and Bledose heaved some stupid ass shots at the end.

They should have gone back to Goran running the point and they would've won comfortably.

I dunno about all that. Bledsoe clearly had the HOT hand tonight and going with him was the right move.

That being said Dragic is a considerably better point guard than Bledsoe regardless of tonight

masonanddixon
12-09-2014, 04:26 AM
I dunno about all that. Bledsoe clearly had the HOT hand tonight and going with him was the right move.

That being said Dragic is a considerably better point guard than Bledsoe regardless of tonight

Goran was 5-7 at the half. How much hotter can you get?

It's idiot Hornacek's fault for resting him the majority of the 4th when they could've instead built up a big lead.

Oh, and Gerald Green sucks.

PsychoBe
12-09-2014, 04:27 AM
he's not my type.

UK2K
12-09-2014, 04:31 AM

Considerably?

Per 36 numbers

17.7ppg, 6.4apg, 5.2rpg, 45/36/82

18.1ppg, 4.3apg, 3.7rpg, 49/36/86

Which of those is considerably better than the other?

Done_And_Done
12-09-2014, 04:33 AM
Impressive stateline but my opinion remains - This two guard business is never gunna work. It never does.

livingby3's
12-09-2014, 04:35 AM
I have yet to watch tonight game, but that's some sick stats line.

I would say Bledsoe is the better player, but Dragic is the better point guard.
For a 14m point guard, Bledsoe does not run the team well enough.
If Bledsoe was at least a 6'6 SG, I'd have max him to play with Dragic, but so would many teams around the league.

I'm a Dragic guy, and as a Suns fan I still hope that Bled can justify that contract with consistency, it will only help the team;
But till then, I stay hating. Watch the games, Dragic should be the primary ball handler for the team. Bledsoe is an insane baller, but he's not a point guard, even with those assist stats.

Smoke117
12-09-2014, 04:46 AM
Haven't you heard? He's one of the worst, most overrated, overpaid players in the league. He can do no right. The hate this guy has built up is amazing. The Suns are so backlogged with guards and trying to get them minutes that NONE of them can even play to their full capacity. It's a mess out their in Phoenix.

He just played a great game with a fantastic triple double and no one made a thread...we have threads though for when kobe shoots 10/24 for 25 points though. sigh...

Genaro
12-09-2014, 04:55 AM
Bled is underrating in this forum, he should be more praised here. He is a amazing defender and a good offensive player.
I don't know why some guys always make a Dragic x Bledsoe situation when we talk about Eric.

Dragic by the way failed to hit even the iron in a critical possession of the game. If he just hits the rim, Suns would walk away with the win and Bledsoe as the best player on the court.

qrich
12-09-2014, 07:04 AM
Imagine if the Pelicans/Hornets had taken Bleds over Gordon. That Bleds/Davis D duo

Haymaker
12-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Phoenix always take Dragic for granted. They never learn.

masonanddixon
12-09-2014, 05:15 PM
He's shooting 45% for the season and if you follow his last 5-10 games, he basically plays well one out of every 3-4 games.

Thats why people say he's a backup.

Myth
12-09-2014, 05:20 PM
I don't think Cleveland does that trade.

LoneyROY7
12-09-2014, 06:00 PM
He's shooting 45% for the season and if you follow his last 5-10 games, he basically plays well one out of every 3-4 games.

Thats why people say he's a backup.

The only who says he's a backup is you because you're a biased Dragic homer, whose only concern is Bled stealing your favorite player's shine.