PDA

View Full Version : Rodman was recently asked about "Coach Kerr"

Hey Yo
12-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Jim Park ‏@SheridanBlog 1h ago

I asked Rodman if he ever got impression that former teammate Kerr could be a terrific coach one day. Response: "Kerr ain't coachin shit"

BigBoss
12-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Was he wearing a chicks thong while he said that?

juju151111
12-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Jim Park ‏@SheridanBlog 1h ago
Lmao

kennethgriffin
12-09-2014, 03:11 PM
hes right

first time coaches depend heavily on their assistants.

alvin gentry and others are the warriors real head coach

i said it before many times. most head coaches are just figure heads/inspirational leaders/ the guys who say "ok work harder guys! play team ball! get open! good work!"

this isnt even coaching

Myth
12-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Do they have bad blood? Or is it just another example of Rodman lacking tact?

L.Kizzle
12-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Kerr was probably never vocal on those Bulls teams. Which is why Rodman said that.

DukeDelonte13
12-09-2014, 03:43 PM
who cares what Kerr is or isn't doing when the team is playing so well?

Ramza
12-09-2014, 04:59 PM
hes right

i said it before many times. most head coaches are just figure heads/inspirational leaders/ the guys who say "ok work harder guys! play team ball! get open! good work!"

this isnt even coaching
So he's Mark Jackson 2.0?

:biggums:

ILLsmak
12-09-2014, 06:16 PM
haha, rodman goin in here, too:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/12005863/dennis-rodman-rips-new-york-knicks-derek-fisher-carmelo-anthony

"I learned that in probably 15 minutes when I was in Chicago," Rodman said. "It's not that difficult. It's a triangle."

I dunno. I can't be mad at him. at least he's back in America.

-Smak

MP.Trey
12-09-2014, 06:19 PM
haha, rodman goin in here, too:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/12005863/dennis-rodman-rips-new-york-knicks-derek-fisher-carmelo-anthony

"I learned that in probably 15 minutes when I was in Chicago," Rodman said. "It's not that difficult. It's a triangle."

I dunno. I can't be mad at him. at least he's back in America.

-Smak
:roll:

Attila
12-09-2014, 06:30 PM
hes right

this isnt even coaching
Kind of like a head coach in American Football. The offensive and defensive coordinator call the plays 93% of the time with the head coach giving his input.

LoneyROY7
12-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Rodman salty as fvck. :lol

TheBigVeto
12-09-2014, 08:57 PM

He be racist.
Kerr is white.

AirTupac
12-09-2014, 09:01 PM
He be racist.
Kerr is white.

You dont have to believe me but I actually partied with Rodman a couple years ago and he kicked these two black girls out of his suite and said IN HIS OWN WORDS "I hate black girls, theyre so loud" :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Bless Mathews
12-09-2014, 09:15 PM
You dont have to believe me but I actually partied with Rodman a couple years ago and he kicked these two black girls out of his suite and said IN HIS OWN WORDS "I hate black girls, theyre so loud" :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

GangsteR.

You and Rodman.

:applause:

poido123
12-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Credit has to go to the coach.

The warriors looks an entirely different animal this year. The defense looks solid, the starting lineup changes and everyone is clicking.

The way the warriors played the Bulls the other day, they looked really good.

La Frescobaldi
12-09-2014, 09:26 PM

The warriors looks an entirely different animal this year. The defense looks solid, the starting lineup changes and everyone is clicking.

Thought so too. It's early days though. We'll see how the League adjusts to the new coaching style; but it's a true thing that coaching - above all the Head Coach - is at least as important as any player and in most cases the coach is more important.

Players get the glory but it's that man on the sideline that gets his teams trophies. They sacrifice just as much, and more, because not only do they take all the blame when things go wrong.... at the end they don't get any credit. They have to be happy to stand aside and let others take all the accolades.

G-train
12-09-2014, 10:00 PM

They were top 5 D last season.
TBH I think Jackson would have made the same lineup changes.
Was just a personality clash with ownership.
His young players are another year older and experienced, with another offseason under the belt.
Kerr hasn't been tested yet, so I will hold off on judgement.

stalkerforlife
12-09-2014, 11:20 PM
:roll:

Dude is handed a stacked team and everyone thinks he's a genius.

Rodman with the cold hard truth.