PDA

View Full Version : I will know more about Muslims and Blacks....

9erempiree
12-11-2014, 10:14 AM
..than most Muslims and Blacks.:applause:

Signed up for a philosophy class on Islam.

-and-

Also signed up for an African American Studies class Black Men and Liberation.

Can't believe they are offering these courses. One look at the title and I knew I had to take it.

Stay tuned.

Knicks101
12-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Ok

Bandito
12-11-2014, 10:18 AM
I didnt know you were allowed to take elective classes during a masters. In the college where I am thinking of taking my master I will only take courses pertaining my degree and the thesis I have to do at the end.

navy
12-11-2014, 10:22 AM
I didnt know you were allowed to take elective classes during a masters. In the college where I am thinking of taking my master I will only take courses pertaining my degree and the thesis I have to do at the end.
Dude is an undergrad.

9erempiree
12-11-2014, 10:22 AM

You are correct. I had a change of heart and the electives now cannot pertain to another degree I am getting. That is why I have to take these two courses. I don't have to take them but I am doing it for fun mostly. Free ride.

EDIT: For fun as in "pushing the envelope".

nathanjizzle
12-11-2014, 10:27 AM
You are correct. I had a change of heart and the electives now cannot pertain to another degree I am getting. That is why I have to take these two courses. I don't have to take them but I am doing it for fun mostly. Free ride.

youre about to turn 40. stop wasting your time taking useless classes and do something in the real world.

9erempiree
12-11-2014, 10:29 AM
youre about to turn 40. stop wasting your time taking useless classes and do something in the real world.

I am real life troll bro.

Bandito
12-11-2014, 11:02 AM
I am real life troll bro.
That is news to me 😜

Bandito
12-11-2014, 11:04 AM

What was the change of heart? 👄

What degree are you taking?

Patrick Chewing
12-11-2014, 11:04 AM
So if you convert yourself over to the Death Cult, you then only have yourself to blame.

DeuceWallaces
12-11-2014, 11:10 AM

Lol this guy is so full of shit.

There are rarely electives in a masters. There's definitely not two in the same semester. Your adviser would not let you waste time with bullshit undergrad classes, and your graduate director won't fit the bill for that shit.

Moreover, you can't just switch degrees freely once you've been admitted to a specific graduate program.

2/10 troll effort.

Bless Mathews
12-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Op is 21

Lives with his daddy.

Biggest fraud in message board history.

L.Kizzle
12-11-2014, 11:28 AM
You need to sign up for my course. I'll have you blacker than a 1974 Richard Pryor album.

sweggeh
12-11-2014, 11:54 AM
You should stop obsessing with Muslims and Black people, and instead focus your energy to better yourself. I am sure you don't want to be on your deathbed reflecting on a life filled with nothing but hate and obsession with other people. Do something more worthwhile and improve yourself as a person by growing your mind and experiencing life the way it was intended to be. It will bring you much greater rewards than you can ever have living the way you are now. Often the best way to learn about others is to truly understand yourself first.

Budadiiii
12-11-2014, 12:00 PM
You should stop obsessing with Muslims and Black people, and instead focus your energy to better yourself. I am sure you don't want to be on your deathbed reflecting on a life filled with nothing but hate and obsession with other people. Do something more worthwhile and improve yourself as a person by growing your mind and experiencing life the way it was intended to be. It will bring you much greater rewards than you can ever have living the way you are now. Often the best way to learn about others is to truly understand yourself first.
Dude, I better not see any more of that LOLCATS gimmick.

Get to work! Stop posting here. It's a forum for the socially inept, and the bitter rejects of the world. Stay far away from this forum as possible.

Bandito
12-11-2014, 12:12 PM

Get to work! Stop posting here. It's a forum for the socially inept, and the bitter rejects of the world. Stay far away from this forum as possible.
Always thought sweggeh was his alt.

Budadiiii
12-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Always thought sweggeh was his alt.
Well yeah, it's very obvious.

You doing good man? We miss you around here. You were never the smartest guy but you always had a knack for making the right post at the right time.

Bandito
12-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Well yeah, it's very obvious.

You doing good man? We miss you around here. You were never the smartest guy but you always had a knack for making the right post at the right time.
Wok and .school draining my time. Had a car accident last Thursday so I asked for some time off work until my car is either fix or pronounced dead.

sweggeh
12-11-2014, 12:27 PM

Funny how the King of Alts, Bufagiii himself is accusing me of having alts :roll:

Budadiiii
12-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Wok and .school draining my time. Had a car accident last Thursday so I asked for some time off work until my car is either fix or pronounced dead.
Fosho.

And damn mang.. no injuries?

You're a tough sum bitch though. Not even a week out from a major car wreck and you're on ISH working your ass off.

Like I said, I've always enjoyed your work on here. You've provided really good material over these years. Did you ever negotiate a new contract with Jeff?

Budadiiii
12-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Funny how the King of Alts, Bufagiii himself is accusing me of having alts :roll:
Bet you wanted to pull out that gimmick today, you bored mother ****er.

Now you can't because it would be too obvious. :lol

I **** blocked your tranny gimmick. Sad.

sweggeh
12-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Bet you wanted to pull out that gimmick today, you bored mother ****er.

Now you can't because it would be too obvious. :lol

I **** blocked your tranny gimmick. Sad.

Where is ImStillBallin at? Haven't seen him in a while. You should reactivate him, he was kinda funny. Not as funny as KendrickPerkins though. You remember the password for that account or nah?

Its mad funny how ever since I exposed you and shattered you legitimacy forever, you have dedicated your sad life to following me around and just accusing me of having alts. SO funny, I almost choked laughing.

Budadiiii
12-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Where is ImStillBallin at? Haven't seen him in a while. You should reactivate him, he was kinda funny. Not as funny as KendrickPerkins though. You remember the password for that account or nah?

Its mad funny how ever since I exposed you and shattered you legitimacy forever, you have dedicated your sad life to following me around and just accusing me of having alts. SO funny, I almost choked laughing.
LION DOMINANCE !!!

:)

Too bad you can never prove it. :D

sweggeh
12-11-2014, 02:26 PM
LION DOMINANCE !!!

:)

Too bad you can never prove it. :D

Keep thinking that buddy. I could expose you in minutes if I really wanted to.

Budadiiii
12-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Keep thinking that buddy. I could expose you in minutes if I really wanted to.
Decided to unleash Im Still Ballin. Thanks for the reminder.

Le Shaqtus
12-11-2014, 03:03 PM

Then what are you doing here? :(

Bandito
12-11-2014, 03:39 PM
Fosho.

And damn mang.. no injuries?

You're a tough sum bitch though. Not even a week out from a major car wreck and you're on ISH working your ass off.

Like I said, I've always enjoyed your work on here. You've provided really good material over these years. Did you ever negotiate a new contract with Jeff?
No, he never did. I never PM him but I did tell him in the same thread that I would do it for FREE if he gives me a cut of the ads revenue. He never answered:lol

But yeah I didn't get no injuries. I will make a thread about it if I feel like it though, I have some pics.

Bandito
12-11-2014, 03:41 PM

You can choke? I thought you didn't have any gag reflex left...

Sorry dude had to do it...

sweggeh
12-11-2014, 03:43 PM
You can choke? I thought you didn't have any gag reflex left...

Sorry dude had to do it...

Yh, I didn't think I could gag anymore after sucking so much dick. But I saw you, and what do you know..

:lebronamazed:

JEFFERSON MONEY
08-16-2015, 10:48 PM
Alright, here's a few ?s to help get you started.

Where did the word "fukkboi" derive from, and is it different from "ho *****?"

What does it mean to be a man?

Name the core teachings of Elijah Muhammad.
Then, name the core teachings of Martin Luther King Jr
Then name some more teachings from their later years and connect them to the beginning.

Culturally speaking what's one thing black people normally do if you're invited over to their home?

Ghettoes are composed with some of the most authentic people and some not-so authentic people. Why is that?

In terms of who commands the most respect, list them in order, and here's the big part, explain your reasons. If need be, use Tiers
George Washington Carver
Mumia Abu Jamal
Malcolm X
Bob Marley
Members of Earth Wind and Fire
Denzel
Toussant Louverture
Gucci Mane
George Clinton
Arethra Franklin
Nat Turner
Frederick Douglas
Hagar, Mother of Isaac and Ishmael
Morgan Freeman
Oprah Winfrey
Walter Dean Myers
Benjamin Carson

And ask yourself would it be different in the eyes of a person of African descent, and then reason?
And ask yourself why I ommited Jackie Robinson and Muhammad Ali?

Tell me about the oldest African Mythology and what lessons are illustrated by it.

Why were the "gods" in Kemet depicted as the animals they were?
If you're unfamiliar I'll give a rundown
Sebek = Crocodile
Isis = Cow
Horus = Falcon

Have at it.

Bosnian Sajo
08-17-2015, 12:05 AM
Gucci Mane numba one, oBviously.

Smoke117
08-17-2015, 12:21 AM
You're a bitch and by far the biggest poser on this forum.

poido123
08-17-2015, 07:21 AM
OP comes across as a closet serial killer.

Get help, you're not well :(