PDA

View Full Version : What team should/would Melo go to?

EveryManALion
12-12-2014, 03:54 AM
Lets say by chance he waives his clause, obviously the Bulls are number 1 but what would they give up that would make NY pull the trigger on this? What other teams would you like to see Melo on and what pieces would make it work for both sides?

This is obviously hear-say and all rumor but I am just curious what you think Melo in his "prime" is worth on the market.

Akrazotile
12-12-2014, 04:12 AM
Cant see any contenders wanting him. Cant see many teams at all wanting him on that contract, MAYBE a small market team who thinks he can help their tix/merch sales.

I think his value is played up by the media to a far greater extent than what it actually is.

Cocaine80s
12-12-2014, 04:13 AM
Lee+Barnes for Melo

EveryManALion
12-12-2014, 04:14 AM
Lee+Barnes for Melo

Lee back to NYC? I just cant see a situation where Melo will help immensely on any team but CHI but not for what Knicks will ask for him.

EveryManALion
12-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Cant see any contenders wanting him. Cant see many teams at all wanting him on that contract, MAYBE a small market team who thinks he can help their tix/merch sales.

I think his value is played up by the media to a far greater extent than what it actually is.

Waive his no trade clause, only to be traded to the Orlando Magic. :roll:

dubeta
12-12-2014, 04:17 AM
We should make a game show out of this

Melo as the contestant, and doors numbered with specific teams behind them

"Who wants to be a Colluder?"

J Shuttlesworth
12-12-2014, 04:20 AM
I want to see him join the Lakers :banana:

EveryManALion
12-12-2014, 04:22 AM
I want to see him join the Lakers :banana:

They barely have enough to put a team on the floor every night, much less trade for Melo, Lin back to NYC? ha

QuebecBaller
12-12-2014, 05:36 AM
Melo and Amar'e for Joe Johnson and D-Will

ImKobe
12-12-2014, 05:47 AM
They barely have enough to put a team on the floor every night, much less trade for Melo, Lin back to NYC? ha

He's an expiring :confusedshrug:

Nash, Lin, Boozer + Houston 1st for Melo :confusedshrug:

Knicks get to tank for first pick and get expirings in return, and another pick to add to their lotto one, that's a good deal. They get off that 120 mil contract, could be a huge blessing in disguise for them.

But hearing how Melo has knee issues and requires surgery + his contract...and if he's healthy, we fight and maybe finish .500 and miss the Playoffs, I don't know man...I know the Lakers FO would jump on this trade first thing.