brandonislegend
12-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Can this guy shoot the 3 ball or what

:biggums:

hateraid
12-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Can this guy shoot the 3 ball or what

:biggums:

It's only a small sample size, but yes, he's stroking it nicely. He's fearless too. Just shoots with no regards. It's good to be in tank mode and given the green light to bomb away. You kind of want more out of him considering his size. But he may be the only one who can stretch the floor for the Sixers. Wonder how he'll gel with Wroten

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-12-2014, 10:58 PM
imagine if the sixers just keep trading young talent away for draft picks, forever.

Inferno
12-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Picked him up on Fantasy :rockon:

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Picked him up on Fantasy :rockon:
started him in my fanduel lineups, but i had AD :facepalm

chocolatethunder
12-12-2014, 11:13 PM
imagine if the sixers just keep trading young talent away for draft picks, forever.
What young talent did they trade away? Brandon Davies? If that's your idea of young talent then I don't know what to tell you.

NoGunzJustSkillz
12-12-2014, 11:15 PM
What young talent did they trade away? Brandon Davies? If that's your idea of young talent then I don't know what to tell you.
i was kidding..

chocolatethunder
12-12-2014, 11:18 PM
It's only a small sample size, but yes, he's stroking it nicely. He's fearless too. Just shoots with no regards. It's good to be in tank mode and given the green light to bomb away. You kind of want more out of him considering his size. But he may be the only one who can stretch the floor for the Sixers. Wonder how he'll gel with Wroten
Here's the deal with dudes like Covington and Hinkies approach with them. They'll take a few guys like him and sign them to a four year contract at around $1 million per (average, it usually escalates but that's not important). So if one of the three or four guys on their roster who is under a contract like this hits, then they have a tremendous bargain. Since second round and undrafted free agents' salaries aren't slotted or guarantee, Hinkie will offer them more years guaranteed (4 @1,000,000) and most of the guys go for it. If it doesn't work out it's only a million agInst their cap and if it does then they really win. McDaniels refused to do this and he's going to get a decent payday at the end of the season.

VIP2000
12-12-2014, 11:25 PM
Here's the deal with dudes like Covington and Hinkies approach with them. They'll take a few guys like him and sign them to a four year contract at around $1 million per (average, it usually escalates but that's not important). So if one of the three or four guys on their roster who is under a contract like this hits, then they have a tremendous bargain. Since second round and undrafted free agents' salaries aren't slotted or guarantee, Hinkie will offer them more years guaranteed (4 @1,000,000) and most of the guys go for it. If it doesn't work out it's only a million agInst their cap and if it does then they really win. McDaniels refused to do this and he's going to get a decent payday at the end of the season.

Don't the Rockets do this a lot as well? Chandler Parsons, Patrick Beverley, Greg Smith, Isaiah Canaan come to mind. Coincidentally, Robert Covington used to play for the Rockets.

chocolatethunder
12-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Don't the Rockets do this a lot as well? Chandler Parsons, Patrick Beverley, Greg Smith, Isaiah Canaan come to mind. Coincidentally, Robert Covington used to play for the Rockets.
Haha yeah Hinkie learned it from Morey.