PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose with 31/5 tonight....

EveryManALion
12-12-2014, 11:16 PM
I know I made a post talking shit about Rose but I feel like Thibs yelled at him and said I don't give a **** if you get hurt, just play and worry about it later. The past 2 games he has looked decent, how much faith do you have in Rose? He has not sat out in 10 games....which for him is a major accomplishment.

Can someone photoshop Rose's face over the UFO please?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/283/235/7e3.jpg

Budadiiii
12-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Imagine if he did it every night like Westbrook, the place would be full of Rose MVP threads. :lol

EveryManALion
12-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Imagine if he did it every night like Westbrook, the place would be full of Rose MVP threads. :lol

Oh dude trust me, I am not sold yet but I do have, albeit very little, faith in him and his abilities. He just needs to stop being such a weak baby mentally.

dubnation
12-12-2014, 11:24 PM
He no doubt looked great tonight. 31/5/3 with only 2 TOs in 32 min. And props to the Bulls without Noah beating the Blazers by almost double digits with Lillard and LMA scoring 70. I'd like to see him string together several more solid games before I start getting excited, though.

EveryManALion
12-12-2014, 11:29 PM
He no doubt looked great tonight. 31/5/3 with only 2 TOs in 32 min. And props to the Bulls without Noah beating the Blazers by almost double digits with Lillard and LMA scoring 70. I'd like to see him string together several more solid games before I start getting excited, though.

He is on my fantasy team so I have an extra reason to keep my eyes on him. I have FAITH.