PDA

View Full Version : GT: Rockets vs Nuggets 2014/2015 14.12.2014

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Harden beasting again it seems per stats...

DAMN, I just realized Howard is back and no one even heard/talked about it here, right? :biggums:

YouGotServed
12-13-2014, 10:48 PM
D-Mo beasting :dancin

el_locoteee
12-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Harden going for a triple double, one more rebound. :bowdown:

YouGotServed
12-13-2014, 11:34 PM
Daniels :roll:

They gave Harden that rebound lmao

Milbuck
Dwight and Harden doing some serious work for my fantasy team.

konex
LMAO @ Harden going for the rebound

Fudge
That was disgusting. :facepalm Jesus christ, Shames Harden.

noob cake
Faried so nice. Shoots an airball to give his bud Harden a triple double.

Also cut Troy Daniels for lack of awareness.

el_locoteee
12-13-2014, 11:35 PM
lol Troy took 2 rebounds for Harden, but Harden got it at the end. lol

SwishSquared
12-13-2014, 11:35 PM
I looked at the box score really early on and just now checked... Howard stuffing the stat sheet tonight. How has he looked in terms of mobility? Bad FT shooting but otherwise his #s are awesome.

konex
12-13-2014, 11:36 PM
Faried so nice. Shoots an airball to give his bud Harden a triple double.

Also cut Troy Daniels for lack of awareness.

Many Denver players were screaming not to shoot lol

YouGotServed
12-13-2014, 11:37 PM
WTF was Daniels thinking? lol

Did anyone else hear someone from the Nuggets bench yell "don't shoot!"?

:oldlol: Didn't want Harden getting that last rebound.

el_locoteee
12-13-2014, 11:38 PM
Many Denver players were screaming not to shoot lol
Team USA baby, he was helping a teammate.

YouGotServed
12-13-2014, 11:41 PM
D-Mo career high 25 points. lol @ Bullard. Manimal abuse.

Milbuck
12-13-2014, 11:46 PM
YGS, your extreme Rockets fan shtick and one liners aside, what do you honestly think this team's ceiling is as presently constructed? Not next year or after roster moves down the road, but your reasonable opinion on what they could do this year. I'm starting to think they could be legit contenders but I haven't watched enough to know if they're just peaking early, Harden is playing out of his skin, or if they can sustain this.

ronnymac
12-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Good win against a team that we have struggled against in the last few years. Harden didn't shootit well but he was playing another great all round game.the guy is a monster.really happy with Dmos growth and he fits great with dwight.

Having dwight back was amazing. Teams can't afford to sag off dwight off like they do with black and double Dmo like they have been doing with right. To be rusty and still have 26-13 and 3 blocks.

YouGotServed
12-13-2014, 11:52 PM
YGS, your extreme Rockets fan shtick and one liners aside, what do you honestly think this team's ceiling is as presently constructed? Not next year or after roster moves down the road, but your reasonable opinion on what they could do this year. I'm starting to think they could be legit contenders but I haven't watched enough to know if they're just peaking early, Harden is playing out of his skin, or if they can sustain this.

Extreme Rockets fan shtick?
One liners? :biggums:

It's December and this team has seen like 10 different starting lineups so is hard to say. These wins don't mean much. Your young players get to play and grow a little and obviously standings-wise Houston stays battling for HC.

Tough to say doe. Need more time.

YouGotServed
12-13-2014, 11:54 PM
You guys think D-Mo should start over Jones once he comes back?

SwishSquared
12-14-2014, 12:00 AM
You guys think D-Mo should start over Jones once he comes back?
He's certainly played well enough to justify it. Perhaps it'd be better to ease Jones back into game shape by bringing him off the bench. He's bound to be rusty and may benefit playing more mins against second units to re-acclimate him. I think Jones would even admit D-Mo has done enough to at least warrant some starts.

ronnymac
12-14-2014, 12:01 AM
Jones is better suited as a spark plug off the bench. He is way more versatile then Dmo and can creat for himself off the dribble or in the open court. Dmo has a much better postup game which meshes well with Dwight . He is a terrific passer at finding the cutters or the open shooters.

Morey is active right now with the lin trade 8.4 million trade exception and the two kings second rounders he got in the Terry trade. Plus Daniels has value around the league . Terry is a expire ing contract and a trade bait but given he can still play he is staying.

Milbuck
12-14-2014, 12:02 AM
Extreme Rockets fan shtick?
One liners? :biggums:Was honestly expecting a "Championship. Stay madd." post :oldlol:

It's December and this team has seen like 10 different starting lineups so is hard to say. These wins don't mean much. Your young players get to play and grow a little and obviously standings-wise Houston stays battling for HC.

Tough to say doe. Need more time.Fair enough. I think people underrated the shit out of the supporting cast. There's some talent there, and depth is overrated for the playoffs.

rezznor
12-14-2014, 07:32 AM
Was honestly expecting a "Championship. Stay madd." post :oldlol:
Fair enough. I think people underrated the shit out of the supporting cast. There's some talent there, and depth is overrated for the playoffs.

nobody, not even hard core rockets fans expected this from the bench. depth was supposed the be our biggest weakness but we have been pleasantly surprised. these injuries have been a blessing in disguise