PDA

View Full Version : Countdown: One day I'll make a decent topic. But not today.

dubeta
12-14-2014, 09:54 PM
Thought I would start it a bit early

LeBron's on pace to surpass Kobe's points in 4 years, maybe 5

Will update monthly for points totals, and any notable scoring achievements by LeBron

cheers :cheers:

J Shuttlesworth
12-14-2014, 09:57 PM
Should be about 4 more seasons after this one till LeBron passes MJ, fyi

dubeta
12-14-2014, 09:58 PM
How great would it be if a 'non- scorer' with 'no fundamentals' or 'footwork' ends up outscoring Kobe, Jordan, and Malone?

Mr.Kite
12-14-2014, 09:59 PM
happens when you stat pad in blow out games and playing with 2 superstars

J Shuttlesworth
12-14-2014, 09:59 PM
How great would it be if a 'non- scorer' with 'no fundamentals' or 'footwork' ends up outscoring Kobe, Jordan, and Malone?
If people say scoring isn't his main asset, and yet he passes MJ/Kobe/malone, i'd have to say GOAT

G0ATbe
12-14-2014, 10:00 PM
Kobe will still be playing, and will probably have surpassed Kareem by then. LeBald isn't surpassing Kobe.

Im Still Ballin
12-14-2014, 10:01 PM
Spot pre-ordered, reserved, seat taken.

SouBeachTalents
If people say scoring isn't his main asset, and yet he passes MJ/Kobe/malone, i'd have to say GOAT

Dude really needs a 3rd ring/Finals MVP. Otherwise why won't he be remembered as the modern day Wilt?

Yao Ming's Foot
Not sure if Lebron apologists are just bad at math or just realize how irrelevant Kobe made Jordan tonight

:confusedshrug:

andgar923
12-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Thought I would start it a bit early

Will update monthly for points totals, and any notable scoring achievements by LeBron

cheers :cheers:
Do you have breakdown ?

dubeta
12-14-2014, 10:02 PM

Playing with stars work against LeBron considering he was basically a spot up shooter the last 4 years

pauk
12-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Lebron has been the youngest ever to every point total every season.... so you could say he is not just on pace to pass Kobe, thats the easy part, he is actually on the best pace in NBA history to pass just about anybody.... and again, the funny part is he aint even a scorer, i mean not a score-first guy "pure scorer", coulda been if he wanted but... yea... you know....

KobesFinger
12-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Playing with stars work against LeBron considering he was basically a spot up shooter the last 4 years

I have no words for this

Marchesk
12-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Lebron has been the youngest ever to every point total every season.... so you could say he is not just on pace to pass Kobe, thats the easy part, he is actually on the best pace in NBA history to pass just about anybody.... and again, the funny part is he aint even a scorer, i mean not a score-first guy "pure scorer", coulda been if he wanted but... yea... you know....

Well yeah, when Wilt didn't get started until 23, and Jabbar until he was 22, and MJ until he was 21 ...

andgar923
12-14-2014, 10:10 PM
that's scary

I always thought Bron was more valuable and dangerous when he was aggressive. He'd be a nightmare for the opposition regardless of what he needs to work on offensively.

I also think that he's such a great passer with GOAT level court vision that his assists per game will drop just one per game.

20Four
12-14-2014, 10:18 PM
Where do you fakkits come from? I swear if I saw you in person, I'd smack the fvck out of you

dubeta
12-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Where do you fakkits come from? I swear if I saw you in person, I'd smack the fvck out of you

You'd get fired by your manager for hitting a customer then

Back to the streets boi

pauk
12-14-2014, 10:22 PM

People (mostly Jordan/Kobe fans it is actually) need to stop acting like he doesnt have excellent footwork, fundamentals, skills, moves, scoring arsenal, bla bla, you name it.... he has mastered anything Kobe or Jordan ever did... even took the pumpfake to reverse pivot jumper a la Kobe.... even the Nowitzki J... hook... runner... fade left right with footwork/pivot spinning.... whatever.... anything...

Lebron has infact even created some of his own moves that has never been used like that before that involves footwork (especially not used by Kobe/Jordan), like the running J going left but jumping with right foot, of the glass often.... which is something i thought he did first by mistake or something... but its actually very smart/creative because its hard to anticipate/contest as its from the wrong foot, it helps you stop the forward momentum better and even change direction better to jump away from the defender....

Dragic4Life
12-14-2014, 10:24 PM
Nice thread, will keep this alive bro.:cheers:

Doctor Rivers
12-14-2014, 10:25 PM
LeBron Family out in force

Magic 32
12-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Could this thread be any more bitter :oldlol:

pauk
Well yeah, when Wilt didn't get started until 23, and Jabbar until he was 22, and MJ until he was 21 ...

Yes, i understand that.... but it is what it is... he came in young but so did others... like Kobe... difference is he came in with a bang, not his fault.... Durant came in just as young aswell and many think he is the best scorer today and some would say even better scorer than Lebron ever was.... yet not even he was faster to those points milestones than Lebron.....

daily
Dubeta and his alts out in force

fixed

dubeta
12-14-2014, 10:28 PM
Oh they mad :oldlol:

Droid101
12-14-2014, 10:28 PM
he has mastered anything Kobe or Jordan ever did... .
He absolutely, positively has not. You are not an objective person if you think this.

LilEddyCurry
12-14-2014, 10:33 PM
I would say 5 more seasons after this one till Lebron passes MJ.

SouBeachTalents
12-14-2014, 10:34 PM
He absolutely, positively has not. You are not an objective person if you think this.

He's mastered losing in the Finals, accomplishing that more times than Jordan and Kobe combined

pauk
12-14-2014, 10:35 PM

I am.... i truly am trying.... but i say it as i see it.... If there is any possibility for you to tell me or even better show me (a clip / a gif or whatever) of something there you think i have not been objective about then i will agree i was wrong.... no problem at all....

dubeta
12-14-2014, 10:37 PM
He's mastered losing in the Finals, accomplishing that more times than Jordan and Kobe combined

Being sabotaged by his team-mate/'friend' doesnt count

Therefore only one loss in 2007 as the severe underdog

KDthunderup
12-14-2014, 10:37 PM
4 more seasons?

Unless he get back on the roids, father time is gonna turn Bran into a role player quicker then when he quit on the Heat in the 2012 finals.

dubeta
12-14-2014, 10:39 PM
4 more seasons?

Unless he get back on the roids, father time is gonna turn Bran into a role player quicker then when he quit on the Heat in the 2012 finals.

So a role player quitting Bran basically made Durant cry on national stage and took his lunch money? :wtf:

Damn must be GOAT

KDthunderup
12-14-2014, 10:41 PM
So a role player quitting Bran basically made Durant cry on national stage and took his lunch money? :wtf:

Damn must be GOAT
Go back to school ffs, I can never understand half the shit you post on here.

ImKobe
12-14-2014, 10:41 PM
Lebron is ~9000 points behind Kobe

It would take about 360 games for him to catch Kobe.

Problem is, Kobe's still playing and putting up the same amount of points per game. So, if Kobe plays 2-3 more seasons, Lebron would at best reach Kobe's scoring total if he plays at a high level (barring any injuries) for at least 7-8 more years. That's a lot of work.

I'm not seeing it.

Nash-tastic
12-14-2014, 10:42 PM
Yes, i understand that.... but it is what it is... he came in young but so did others... like Kobe... difference is he came in with a bang, not his fault.... Durant came in just as young aswell and many think he is the best scorer today and some would say even better scorer than Lebron ever was.... yet not even he was faster to those points milestones than Lebron.....
Well you could also associate this to the changing of time... If Kobe and KG wasn't as successful as they were coming out of HS then it is possible LeBron would've went to college as well

dubeta
12-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Go back to school ffs, I can never understand half the shit you post on here.

So you're posts dont make sense, and you can't read, and i'm the one who needs to go back to school? :lol

Heavincent
12-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Countdown: Lebron James passes Kobe in Finals losses...

Oh wait

KDthunderup
12-14-2014, 10:45 PM
Lebron is ~9000 points behind Kobe

It would take about 360 games for him to catch Kobe.

Problem is, Kobe's still playing and putting up the same amount of points per game. So, if Kobe plays 2-3 more seasons, Lebron would at best reach Kobe's scoring total if he plays at a high level (barring any injuries) for at least 7-8 more years. That's a lot of work.

I'm not seeing it.
And Kobe's scoring skill set is something that is so elite that even with his decline in athleticism, he is still one of the best scorers in the NBA.

LeBald on the other hand nearly solely relies on his athleticism to give him the edge, once his quickness and explosiveness goes I would imagine that his scoring ability would drop off a cliff.

KDthunderup
12-14-2014, 10:46 PM
So you're posts dont make sense, and you can't read, and i'm the one who needs to go back to school? :lol
Sorry I can't read retard.

pauk
12-14-2014, 10:47 PM

Well thats better than losing earlier than Finals or missing playoffs or having many 1st round exits.... something both Kobe & Jordan are familiar with...

Lebron at 28-29 has accumulated a better win/loss percentage in the playoffs than Jordan at the same age for example.... thats the more important stat.... losing earlier than Finals or missing playoffs is not more prestigious than having a Finals appearance.........

But we can ignore that logic if we are like you.... but you cant contradict in that case ok? Good! So... John Havlicek (8 of 8 in Finals) > Jordan/Kobe/Lebron....

Lebronxrings
12-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Sorry I can't read retard.
okc hicks like u were raised in the farms with the cattle eh? :oldlol:

KDthunderup
12-14-2014, 10:48 PM
Who said I live in OKC? Who even said I live in America?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-14-2014, 10:49 PM
LeBron isn't passing up Kobe, Malone or Kareem. Not a chance in hell. Bookmark this post.

KDthunderup
Well thats better than losing earlier than Finals or missing playoffs.... something both Kobe & Jordan are familiar with...

Lebron at 28-29 has accumulated a better win/loss percentage in the playoffs than Jordan at the same age for example.... thats the more important stat....
Lebron's shit record in the finals mostly just highlights how easy it is to make the finals in the East. If Bran had played in the West he would have 3 finals appearances at the most.

Lebronxrings
If lebron breaks the record he is no doubt the GOAT.

Scores better than MJ
Passes better than magic
Can defend 1-5, better than ANYONE, quality better than pippen
Rebounds like a center
Is a leader like a coach

NO WEAKNESS :eek: :banana:

dubeta

Holy f*** :roll: :roll:

Bandito
That thread title change:lol

Droid101
12-14-2014, 10:50 PM
Countdown: One day I'll make a decent topic. But not today.I don't get it. The mods will delete more than one of this guy's spam threads and rename this one to clown him... but they won't ban him?

His garbage spam threads are banworthy... just do it.

KDthunderup
hahaha who was the legend who changed the thread title?

Dubeta shamed again :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rooster
He need to work on his post moves in order for him to continue to play on a high level when Father Time catches on him. He has some skills that can help him later on but I still think he uses more of his athleticism when he plays.

Real Men Wear Green
12-14-2014, 10:51 PM
You'll be permabanned long before that day arrives. Might as well not sweat it.

Eric Cartman
12-14-2014, 10:52 PM
For an autistic, obese, 45 year old living in your mother's basement this is actually pretty decent.

Bandito
12-14-2014, 10:53 PM
He'll have an alt ready to go.

gts
12-14-2014, 10:56 PM
At the rate they're scoring this season Lebron will have closed the gap by a whole 8 points after 82 games

You go get em Lebron! Go You!

Mr. Jabbar
12-14-2014, 11:13 PM

:roll:

dubeta
12-14-2014, 11:16 PM

Even jabbars against me :biggums:

Relinquish
12-14-2014, 11:16 PM

Last I checked, the final 20 points in the 81 point game were straight up stat-padding while up 15-20. :confusedshrug:

SouBeachTalents
12-14-2014, 11:19 PM
If lebron breaks the record he is no doubt the GOAT.

Scores better than MJ
Passes better than magic
Can defend 1-5, better than ANYONE, quality better than pippen
Rebounds like a center
Is a leader like a coach

NO WEAKNESS :eek: :banana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3kKxtSQa-4

dubeta
12-14-2014, 11:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3kKxtSQa-4

Most biased vid I've ever seen

r0drig0lac
12-14-2014, 11:22 PM
That thread title change:lol

Mr.Kite
12-14-2014, 11:23 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Funny%20NBA%20Record/Lebron%20James/aka%20big%20choker/lebron-james-2011-nba-final-4q.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
12-14-2014, 11:25 PM
Even jabbars against me :biggums:

I don't want you banned despite ure anti godbe agenda, it was just a funny thing to say 4 a mod