PDA

View Full Version : Germans to protest against Islam....

9erempiree
12-15-2014, 05:47 PM
They plan to protest in Dresden...lol...that is the default club name on Fifa15.

Anyways, we need to eradicate the Islamic State. I will be at the march in spirit.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30478321

Akrazotile
12-15-2014, 05:49 PM
They plan to protest in Dresden...lol...that is the default club name on Fifa15.

Anyways, we need to eradicate the Islamic State. I will be at the march in spirit.

Nobody needs to erradicate the state of Islam, however individual countries should certainly declare that its extreme practitioners are not welcome.

9erempiree
12-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Nobody needs to erradicate the state of Islam, however individual countries should certainly declare that its extreme practitioners are not welcome.

That is the problem, it is very hard to tell which is which.

KyleKong
12-15-2014, 05:51 PM
You two need to stop jizzing on each other over Islam.

Patrick Chewing
12-15-2014, 06:04 PM
Assimilate to German culture, or else. We know that your dust-bowl of a homeland is a shitty, violent place, but that does not mean you need to come over in droves and brainwash people into following your sadistic death cult.

Drink beer, enjoy the women, enjoy the men. Spend money. Have fun in life.

StephHamann
12-15-2014, 06:05 PM

Just shows how slow BBC is. This protest are going on for weeks each monday.

9erempiree
12-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Just shows how slow BBC is. This protest are going on for weeks each monday.

Are you marching with them?

StephHamann
12-15-2014, 06:12 PM

Im marching right now

RagaZ
12-15-2014, 06:21 PM
http://www.npdlauenburg.de/Bilder%20alle/npd-plakat%202012.jpg

He's a right wing bastard.

StephHamann
12-15-2014, 06:32 PM
http://www.npdlauenburg.de/Bilder%20alle/npd-plakat%202012.jpg

He's a right wing bastard.

http://i.imgur.com/KBiEEMS.gif

bluechox2
12-15-2014, 07:17 PM
best place on earth

Myth
12-15-2014, 07:27 PM

So what you are telling us is that you want to join a group of Germans in eradicating a group of people. :biggums:

Velocirap31
12-15-2014, 07:40 PM
Maybe they should ask all the muslims to leave, that's probably the next step right?

Akrazotile
12-15-2014, 11:53 PM
Maybe they should ask all the muslims to leave, that's probably the next step right?

Nah. Don't ask em.

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 12:52 AM
Ze Germans marching en masse in protest of a religion they don't like?

Surely, this will end well.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/028/8/9/ww2_era_german_march_gif_by_tiepilot789-d4ny7r0.gif

pauk
12-16-2014, 01:05 AM
Sieg Heil! :rolleyes:

Akrazotile
12-16-2014, 01:37 AM

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/028/8/9/ww2_era_german_march_gif_by_tiepilot789-d4ny7r0.gif

People do have a right to protect their own country and culture. Just because one guy took it to a horrible extreme 70 years ago doesn't mean it's something people should be afraid to discuss openly, or seek to implement policy that sets firm boundaries and limits without violating any human rights.

If the vast majority of Germans do not want muslims in their country, they should insist that the government do something about it. Severely limiting immigration from Muslim countries or prohibiting certain Muslim rituals/lifestyle in Germany is completely fair. Having a beef with particular elements/groups does not mean you have a blanket beef with all foreign/different elements.

The way society is set up now, everyone is just salivating for the opportunity to proclaim their self righteousness for a few minutes of attention, and the media is just standing by waiting to offer up some poor soul who dared step out of our modern sensitivity prison for a feeding frenzy.

People need to stop being afraid to be honest about how they feel, just because a bunch of self-loathing effeminate liberal nerdf@gs are out there desperate to have someone hear them cry out about how much better they are for being tolerant. PC McCarthyism has gotten way out of hand. PTB (Powers That Be) want people focused on fighting against cultural opponents so they are less focused on internal power abuses. If there were no muslims in germany, if there were no illegal immigrants in America, etc. there would be more time and more demand in the 24 hour news cycle to scrutinize government officials more. And that's not what they want.

The sad thing is fukking bleeding heart pvssy dweebs buy into any bullshit fed to them about the important of diversity, or how blindly accepted "tolerance" (submission) and all this shit in the name of being cool, trendy, rebellious, anti establishment, edgy, hip, progressive. Why the FUKC would you want to weaken your own country to appease people who take advantage of it, unless you're one of the losers who feels like a helpless worm at the bottom of the social totem pole, i.e. deucewallaces, and you've got a grudge to bear against all things traditional, since you've been shunned and unaccepted by normal groups and cliques all your life like he has.

Too much beta out there today. Lemme tell you somethin, Muslims aint beta. Thugs in the ghetto aint beta. Mexican cartel gangbangers aint beta. PC turds like boozehound, realmenweregreen, kyriethefuture, lamar doom, sarcastic, rosecity, kentatm, niko, ridonks, kevinnyc are gonna eventually find out that takin that beta approach and sliding over to make room for all these elements is not going to end in a happy kumbaya circle where everyone is holding hands, its going to result in civilized people getting run the fukk over. Oh but look, look how nurturing and sensitive they'll look in the meantime for playing mr nice guy in the meantime and saying yes to everyone else at the expense (and often demonization) of anyone white, or successful, or christian, whatever. OMG they're so cool! So intellectually advanced, yeah! THey're just like, showing everyone how like, other people just arent as deep and progressive as they are bc like, their college professor tolded them that like the corportations are just like little eichmans man, and its so much more cooler and progressive and edgy and different to be a doormat for minorities bc thats like, so anti establishment. ooooooh, how cool man. its a good identity to fall back on when you arent athletic or smart or funny or good with women or confident, its just like, screw all those stupid establishment people who are. i'm so much better than them because i cheer GOOOO MUSLIMS, YAH!!!!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/89/8e/5d/898e5d3095e9709c131fb3d5cccedf5d.jpg

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 02:02 AM
If the vast majority of Germans do not want muslims in their country, they should insist that the government do something about it. Severely limiting immigration from Muslim countries or prohibiting certain Muslim rituals/lifestyle in Germany is completely fair.

The Final Solutionee has become the Final Solutioner :lebronamazed:

Anti-Jewish legislation in prewar Germany:

[INDENT]1933

pauk
12-16-2014, 02:22 AM
Akrazotile, this is only what, 15.000 people..... some combination of nationalistic morons & nazis/racists, thats all.... you have these crazy protests everywhere, with any type of topic you could ever imagine..... its the land of the free afterall.........

Reality actually is, muslims in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany etc. become very secular by my experience and majority have assimilated very nicely.... there is no "islamisation" there.... except if you mean "islamisation" because of that damn part where muslims EXIST there..... and still have to practice their religion at times, then ok yea, you simply dont want muslims in your country.... you simply.... dont... like.... their..... "ways".... oh mi oh my..... so different.... dunt want itttttt.... pls let meh not see them when i walk outside...... plssss..... uh oh look dat guy has black hair & black eyes and i have blond hair & blue eyes.... disguuuusstinnggg... uh oh look dat woman has a veil on her head..... noooooooooooo im gunna dieeeezzz!! helpz! no izzlamizataattion!!!

Akrazotile
12-16-2014, 02:41 AM

1933–1934

The first wave of legislation, from 1933 to 1934, focused largely on limiting the participation of Jews in German public life. The first major law to curtail the rights of Jewish citizens was the "Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service" of April 7, 1933, according to which Jewish and "politically unreliable" civil servants and employees were to be excluded from state service. The new Civil Service Law was the German authorities' first formulation of the so-called Aryan Paragraph, a kind of regulation used to exclude Jews (and often by extension other "non-Aryans") from organizations, professions, and other aspects of public life.

In April 1933, German law restricted the number of Jewish students at German schools and universities. In the same month, further legislation sharply curtailed "Jewish activity" in the medical and legal professions. Subsequent laws and decrees restricted reimbursement of Jewish doctors from public (state) health insurance funds. The city of Berlin forbade Jewish lawyers and notaries to work on legal matters, the mayor of Munich disallowed Jewish doctors from treating non-Jewish patients, and the Bavarian Interior Ministry denied admission of Jewish students to medical school.

At the national level, the Nazi government revoked the licenses of Jewish tax consultants; imposed a 1.5 percent quota on admission of "non-Aryans" to public schools and universities; fired Jewish civilian workers from the army; and, in early 1934, forbade Jewish actors to perform on the stage or screen.

Local governments also issued regulations that affected other spheres of Jewish life: in Saxony, Jews could no longer slaughter animals according to ritual purity requirements, effectively preventing them from obeying Jewish dietary laws.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005681

But the German people had every right to strip the Jews of their rights and prohibiting their lifestyle/rituals doe. Especially the actors :crazysam:

Nothing in my post said anything about rights of employment or schooling. I said prohibiting a further migratory influx of a particular group, or prohibiting mass demonstration of foreign culture is fair game. Some middle class guy working as an IT manager in Germany who happens to be Muslim should have no problem with enactments like that because there is very little chance someone meeting that description is an extremist. It's the extremists that should not be welcomed.

IN FACT, if you want to stick to the example of Judaism, you want to know which country has the biggest problem right now with Jewish religious extremists?

Israel.

Look up Haredi jews, i.e. ultra orthodox in Israel. They are becoming a huge headache and a burden for the country's majority secular jewish population. Even other jews in Israel want something done about these people, who are having like 10 kids a piece and multiplying exponentially and causing all sorts of havoc, harassing secular people, starting public demonstrations over basically anything that relates to the 21st century.

Countries that want to live in a peaceful, civilized, safe, modern environment should address extremist or threatening elements swiftly and effectively. It doesn't mean address them with violence or civil rights violations. It means address them with ultimatums. Say, 'this is our culture, we will only permit x amount of deviance from it, and if you deviate further we're booting you. period.'

Simple as that.

Akrazotile
12-16-2014, 02:54 AM
Akrazotile, this is only what, 15.000 people..... some combination of nationalistic morons & nazis/racists, thats all.... you have these crazy protests everywhere, with any type of topic you could ever imagine..... its the land of the free afterall.........

Reality actually is, muslims in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany etc. become very secular by my experience and majority have assimilated very nicely.... there is no "islamisation" there.... except if you mean "islamisation" because of that damn part where muslims EXIST there..... and still have to practice their religion at times, then ok yea, you simply dont want muslims in your country.... you simply.... dont... like.... their..... "ways".... oh mi oh my..... so different.... dunt want itttttt.... pls let meh not see them when i walk outside...... plssss..... uh oh look dat guy has black hair & black eyes and i have blond hair & blue eyes.... disguuuusstinnggg... uh oh look dat woman has a veil on her head..... noooooooooooo im gunna dieeeezzz!! helpz! no izzlamizataattion!!!

edit: misread a portion of this post, but my point here remains.

Evidently there is some degree of it or people wouldn't be bothered. Maybe it's not a huge degree, I don't personally know, but it doesn't matter. Anyone in Germany should feel free to have an opinion on the matter, and it DOES NOT have to conform to the soapbox standard of 'pauk'.

If Germans don't want to deal with a potential shift in demographics of their country, they're completely welcome to say so and come up with reasonable ways to address that. They're not obliged to your tolerance and sensitivity standards. You can try to intimidate people by mocking them all you want. Nobody's required to care what you think.

Why is it your job to babysit german muslims anyway? What purpose does it serve for you besides making you feel like Captain Rescuer in front of everyone who is looking? How many immigrants do you shelter in your own home? How many hours do you spend helping the less fortunate? How many peace corps trips have you made to third world countries? I'm guessing that answer to all those is none. You aren't concerned with helping people, your concern is having everyone see you as a moralist. Which means you get to sit there in an armchair and 'decide' that people a thousand miles away in another country should have to live up to your standards of benevolence, and thats what makes you feel like youve done your good deed and you're the good guy and you have a moral edge on anyone who disagrees. Good for you. Your denial mechanism is a well-oiled machine. Kudos boss.

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 03:19 AM
Nothing in my post said anything about rights of employment or schooling. I said prohibiting a further migratory influx of a particular group, or prohibiting mass demonstration of foreign culture is fair game.

Ooooooh, so you're saying you're more in line with KKK policy than Nazi policy. Got it.

http://www.authentichistory.com/1921-1929/4-resistance/2-KKK/19250809_Klan_March_on_Washington_version1.jpg

Get your hoods ready Germany, you got some Muslems to keep outta your country. :rockon:

pauk
12-16-2014, 03:25 AM
Akrazotile...

Why is it specifically your job to babysit your country anyway? What purpose does it serve for you besides making you feel like Captain Rescuer in front of everyone who is looking? How many Country men do you shelter in your own home? How many hours do you spend helping the less fortunate? How many peace corps trips have you made in your own country? I'm guessing that answer to all those is none. You aren't seriously concerned with helping people or your country, your concern is having everyone see you as a moralist. Which means you get to sit there in an armchair and 'decide' that people a thousand miles away in another country should have to live up to your standards of what you think is benevolence, and thats what makes you feel like youve done your good deed and you're the good guy and you have a moral edge on anyone who disagrees. Good for you. Your denial mechanism is a well-oiled machine. Kudos boss.

See how that works? Same can work by inserting race or religion there aswell.....

Akrazotile
12-16-2014, 03:26 AM
Ooooooh, so you're saying you're more in line with KKK policy than Nazi policy. Got it.

http://www.authentichistory.com/1921-1929/4-resistance/2-KKK/19250809_Klan_March_on_Washington_version1.jpg

Get your hoods ready Germany, you got some Muslems to keep outta your country. :rockon:

Yeah. I mean people in Germany are free to debate tribalcentric ideals that you might see espoused by the KKK, Jesse and Al, Spike, Stephen A, Ruben Navarrette, Sonia Sotomayor etc. Have you ever read the jewish holy text, the Talmud? It's the epitome of tribalcentric.

Something kind of along those lines.

They shouldn't be afraid to discuss things just because they're white and people with less power than them will try to portray them as the boogie man unless they acquiesce to other people's own self-interested ways of thinking. People needn't let fear and guilt and social pressure be used as coercive leverage against them.

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Yeah. I mean people in Germany are free to debate tribalcentric ideals that you might see espoused by the KKK, Jesse and Al, Spike, Stephen A, Ruben Navarrette, Sonia Sotomayor etc.

Something kind of along those lines.

They shouldn't be afraid to discuss things just because they're white and people with less power than them will try to portray them as the boogie man unless they acquiesce to other people's own self-interested ways of thinking.

...Only if it is geared toward Muslems doe.

If Germans decide they want to party like its 1939 again and they decide to deal with the Eternal Jew dilemma with those same tactics... well then that would just be wrong, amirite?

Akrazotile
12-16-2014, 03:33 AM
Akrazotile...

Why is it specifically your job to babysit your country anyway? What purpose does it serve for you besides making you feel like Captain Rescuer in front of everyone who is looking? How many Country men do you shelter in your own home? How many hours do you spend helping the less fortunate? How many peace corps trips have you made in your own country? I'm guessing that answer to all those is none. You aren't seriously concerned with helping people or your country, your concern is having everyone see you as a moralist. Which means you get to sit there in an armchair and 'decide' that people a thousand miles away in another country should have to live up to your standards of what you think is benevolence, and thats what makes you feel like youve done your good deed and you're the good guy and you have a moral edge on anyone who disagrees. Good for you. Your denial mechanism is a well-oiled machine. Kudos boss.

See how that works? Same can work by inserting race or religion there aswell.....

:biggums:

Because this is where I live. So I want the most optimal present, and the best possible future for the generations that will succeed me, which will include my own children and their children.

You serious dude? You askin why I should care about the country my own country?

Akrazotile
12-16-2014, 03:56 AM
...Only if it is geared toward Muslems doe.

If Germans decide they want to party like its 1939 again and they decide to deal with the Eternal Jew dilemma with those same tactics... well then that would just be wrong, amirite?

With the same tactics they did in 1939 or with the same tactics I outlined with regards to present day Moslims??

Again, Germans can feel however they want. They cannot round people up like cattle and they cannot exterminate people, but if the majority of Germans want to live only among their own culture in their own country, they're free to pursue policy that will encourage that effect. Jews have been kicked out of many countries, many times. At the end of the day they've proven as a group to be an asset to social and economic progress, which is why they're never banned for long.

Most people don't want to kick any groups out of their country who are assimilating reasonably and contributing to the economy. People who refuse to assimilate, out-reproduce the historic majority, and depend on social services? There is no obligation a country has to any people like that. Nobody HAS to want that, and people can feel completely free to express their opposition to it. You're free to support it too for some bizarre reason if you want, but usually those kind of social justice warrior extremists are just trying to fill a void in their life. Its purpose is a retaliation against the man, not a service to those in need.

Yes there are klan grand masters and all that who want to kick everyone who isnt a white anglo saxon protestant out of the country. They're free to feel that way. Most people do not. The problem is, if someone happens to agree with any portion of what they stand for, they'll be immediately lumped in with them purely as a smear tactic. Human minds are prone to inductive reasoning, and assuming "well if he isnt with US.... then he MUST be with them!" Very simple and base minds are even more prone to this. That's why you hear that "republicans are racist" when there are tons of republicans who predicate none of their prejudices (we all have prejudices) on skin color, but rather culture and behavior and other factors, but liberals with an agenda want to paint all republicans as backwoods noose-wielding predators because all the other liberals will easily believe that shit and see them as the enemy.

If everyone throws their own opinion into the hat for discussion, ultimately reason and logic should prevail. Look how all the ISH liberals always have the EXACT SAME OPINION on everything. The reality is they don't even HAVE opinions on hardly anything they talk about, but when they feel compelled to contribute something to the discussion they just stick with something thats safe and has been given the seal of social approval. And if someone disagrees with them, the fact is these liberals are out of their comfort zone giving individual opinions to begin with, they're certainly not prepared to actually defend them against scrutiny, so out come the smear tactics, diversions, straw men, and so forth. Me? I decided long ago, never to walk in any ones shadow. If I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believed. No matter WHAT they take from me, they can't take away my digggggnittttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 04:09 AM
Yeah I'm not reading all that, but if you think a Nation enacting laws to bar specific groups of people's civil rights and immigration privilege is a good idea... Germany too of all places :oldlol: , then by all means grab your hood, fly over there, grow yourself a bad ass Hitler stache and lead the charge. :cheers:

Akrazotile
12-16-2014, 04:22 AM
Yeah I'm not reading all that, but if you think a Nation enacting laws to bar specific groups of people's civil rights and immigration privilege is a good idea... Germany too of all places :oldlol: , then by all means grab your hood, fly over there, grow yourself a bad ass Hitler stache and lead the charge. :cheers:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/14jasyb.jpg

fiddy
12-16-2014, 07:31 AM

Nothing wrong with it, Islam needs to go from Europe.

Dresta
12-16-2014, 07:37 AM
This place is pathetic. Where a desire to control your own borders to limit and prevent violent culture clashes, to prevent ISIS supporters from re-entering the country = being nazi or KKK. This moronic language of rights, where apparently Western nations have to let in anyone who desires entry as anything else would be nazi or KKK like.

Seriously, you guys are ****ing idiots: soft as shit, and completely deluded by the pseudo-morality of niceness and social concern that you have been fed from the cradle. Such masochism is shameful; worst of all it is weak, it is a servile mentality to have.

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 07:53 AM
This place is pathetic. Where a desire to control your own borders to limit and prevent violent culture clashes, to prevent ISIS supporters from re-entering the country = being nazi or KKK. This moronic language of rights, where apparently Western nations have to let in anyone who desires entry as anything else would be nazi or KKK like.

Seriously, you guys are ****ing idiots: soft as shit, and completely deluded by the pseudo-morality of niceness and social concern that you have been fed from the cradle. Such masochism is shameful; worst of all it is weak, it is a servile mentality to have.

It's a shame in how I see people react these days. I agree with your sentiments.

tomtucker
12-16-2014, 08:06 AM
muslims just gotta go back to where they fukking came from........bastards are misusing the social services so there are only shit left for the original population.......:banghead:

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 09:05 AM
One of the big issue is Oktoberfest. The Muslim community feel offended and the month of consuming alcohol should be limited.

Trollsmasher
12-16-2014, 09:54 AM

just 15k... well it was just 200 hundred few weeks ago and 5k last week. More and more people are waking up to the Islamic plague across the entire continent.

And 40% of European muslims agreeing with the implementation of Sharia law is not "well integrated" in my opinion. Especially not when it's the actual 3rd generation muslims, those who were born in Europe, who are the most radicalized. But we have gone through those stats before and you still continue to ignore them, preferring your shitty little anecdotes.

Also:roll: at DinduDadda. You should stop taking your brain on walks out of the ghetto, dumbass.

brownmamba00
12-16-2014, 10:04 AM
germans bringing out that inner nazi :applause:

just 15k... well it was just 200 hundred few weeks ago and 5k last week. More and more people are waking up to the Islamic plague across the entire continent.

And 40% of European muslims agreeing with the implementation of Sharia law is not "well integrated" in my opinion. Especially not when it's the actual 3rd generation muslims, those who were born in Europe, who are the most radicalized. But we have gone through those stats before and you still continue to ignore them, preferring your shitty little anecdotes.

Also:roll: at DinduDadda. You should stop taking your brain on walks out of the ghetto, dumbass.
link?

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 10:09 AM
germans bringing out that inner nazi :applause:

link?

Here are my sources but I haven't used them yet and they make his stats look small.

What you are about to read is quite startling than his stats.

http://www.wzb.eu/sites/default/files/u6/koopmans_englisch_ed.pdf

47 percent believe religious law is more important than democracy.

47 percent also believe the laws of the Koran is far more important than German law.

sweggeh
12-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Here are my sources but I haven't used them yet and they make his stats look small.

What you are about to read is quite startling than his stats.

http://www.wzb.eu/sites/default/files/u6/koopmans_englisch_ed.pdf

47 percent believe religious law is more important than democracy.

47 percent also believe the laws of the Koran is far more important than German law.

Ask a German Christian if the bible is more important to them than German laws. I would be surprised if it doesn't hit 90%.

Dresta
12-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Seriously, you guys are just being racist in calling Germans nazis for being against mass Islamic immigration. If they were actually nazis they'd by happy at mass immigration as this would make them easier to kill.

Should also mention that Nazism gained power through appealing to socialist (and thus tribalist) sentiments - the foundation that allowed Hitler to gain power was created by the German Social Democrats.

tpols
12-16-2014, 11:21 AM

This. Germans are nazis. Whites are klan members. Dat al Sharpton state of mind. :oldlol:

IcanzIIravor
12-16-2014, 12:10 PM
This. Germans are nazis. Whites are klan members. Dat al Sharpton state of mind. :oldlol:

They should be protesting against radical Islamist and differentiating between the majority who aren't. Treating them all as one evil entity won't end well for anyone and plays into the hands of the radicals. They want the collective us vs them mentality.

Patrick Chewing
12-16-2014, 12:59 PM
They should be protesting against radical Islamist and differentiating between the majority who aren't. Treating them all as one evil entity won't end well for anyone and plays into the hands of the radicals. They want the collective us vs them mentality.

But the Muslim community, anywhere in the world, does nothing to differentiate themselves from those fanatical terrorists. It is plain to see that the Muslim community is often quiet on these issues out of fear. The religion is 500 years behind and the only thing that can change it is reformation of the highest order. Every Muslim country must separate "Mosque from State" and be about fair and just laws. Then, and only then will fanaticism die.

In the meantime, if governments harbor terrorists or if good Muslims do nothing about it, then the labeling will continue and more innocent people will die.

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2014, 01:48 PM

:rolleyes:

Dadda not looking good in this thread

tomtucker
12-16-2014, 02:12 PM
Seriously, you guys are just being racist in calling Germans nazis for being against mass Islamic immigration. If they were actually nazis they'd by happy at mass immigration as this would make them easier to kill.

Should also mention that Nazism gained power through appealing to socialist (and thus tribalist) sentiments - the foundation that allowed Hitler to gain power was created by the German Social Democrats.

this whole thing is ridiculess......muslims loves nazis.....mein kamp is a best seller in those shitholes......

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2014, 02:46 PM
this whole thing is ridiculess......muslims loves nazis.....mein kamp is a best seller in those shitholes......

Because Muslims don't like Jews due to their past... Hitler is pretty liked in Arab countries.

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Because Muslims don't like Jews due to their past... Hitler is pretty liked in Arab countries.

They can like Hitler all they want but the fact of the matter is, the German population want them out.

brownmamba00
12-16-2014, 06:18 PM
from what I'm reading most of yall have no clue about the muslim world and Islam in general. 'Hitler is well liked in the arab world' :oldlol: FOH

''racism comes from ignorance''

very true.

also germany has only their own to blame after all the muslims didn't force themselves in they were invited as gastarbeiter.

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 06:20 PM
:rolleyes:

Dadda not looking good in this thread

You're right. Let's round up all the Muzlems in Europe and send them back to the Middle East and enact anti immigration laws to make sure they don't come back.

Much better, yes?

Also :roll: at DinduDadda. You should stop taking your brain on walks out of the ghetto, dumbass.

Goddamn you guys are all way too clever for me. How much time did it take you to come up with that one?

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 06:32 PM
I brought up stats and backed it up. Actually, it is not some link to some website either. It's actually a scholarly article and through its research, there are telling signs that Mussies don't want to assimilate but think laws and bylaws of the Koran is first and foremost above any countries' law.

If that is the case, then one can assume and hypothesize, that it would be better if they went back to their motherland. Before anyone deems me a racist...lol...whites, blacks and Asians should all move to an Arab country and practice Islam there. Obviously, what they believe in, conflicts with the Western world and modern society therefore it's best to practice what they preach in a more acceptable locale.

LEFT4DEAD
12-16-2014, 06:48 PM
They can like Hitler all they want but the fact of the matter is, the German population want them out.
You dont know what are you talking about you dumbass. You have about 10 million muslims in Germany. They are adapted there like in no other country. You are basing your opinion on couple of tousands radicals who dont like their own mother and themselves and would protest against any group of people if had a chance.

Germans are the most tolerant people toward the muslims and their relations go back a lot of years ago. Even ****ing Hitler liked them.

What do you think, who would work their jobs if they go out? You think its so easy to get rid of so many people just based on economy? You are an idiot if you think so. You can post your bullshit all day if you want, but with every post you are showing how small amount of knowledge about this and similiar stuff you have.

poido123
12-16-2014, 07:13 PM
You dont know what are you talking about you dumbass. You have about 10 million muslims in Germany. They are adapted there like in no other country. You are basing your opinion on couple of tousands radicals who dont like their own mother and themselves and would protest against any group of people if had a chance.

Germans are the most tolerant people toward the muslims and their relations go back a lot of years ago. Even ****ing Hitler liked them.

What do you think, who would work their jobs if they go out? You think its so easy to get rid of so many people just based on economy? You are an idiot if you think so. You can post your bullshit all day if you want, but with every post you are showing how small amount of knowledge about this and similiar stuff you have.

Who would work their Jobs? Lol

Muslims are notoriously bleeding economies dry in the western world. They leech off the welfare system and have infinite kids.

Putin has a very good stance on muslims. I wish our prime minister had half the brain of his.

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 07:16 PM

Muslims are notoriously bleeding economies dry in the western world. They leech off the welfare system and have infinite kids.

Putin has a very good stance on muslims. I wish our prime minister had half the brain of his.

I don't agree with most of Putin's policy but he is doing a good job in regulating these people.

Also, people are forgetting China. China has a strong stance against Islam and they just recently banned burqas, fasting and prayers in public. They have also cracked down on citizens watching viral Islamic videos. I believe they are also disallowing long beards.

poido123
12-16-2014, 07:29 PM
I don't agree with most of Putin's policy but he is doing a good job in regulating these people.

Also, people are forgetting China. China has a strong stance against Islam and they just recently banned burqas, fasting and prayers in public. They have also cracked down on citizens watching viral Islamic videos. I believe they are also disallowing long beards.

China FTW

This is what needs to happen in all countries. Why the western world doesn't go hard line on muslims I'll never know...

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2014, 07:34 PM
from what I'm reading most of yall have no clue about the muslim world and Islam in general. 'Hitler is well liked in the arab world' :oldlol: FOH

very true.

also germany has only their own to blame after all the muslims didn't force themselves in they were invited as gastarbeiter.

My Father is from Iraq, I'll trust him on it.

Dresta
12-16-2014, 07:35 PM

Hitler was Austrian bro...(well at least from the modern perspective)

Not really the best example. And why must people always bring up Hitler? It's so tiresome.

LEFT4DEAD
12-16-2014, 07:40 PM

You are basing your opinion about Russia and muslim' world relations on Putin's will to isolate Chechnya people because they wanted independence, right??? Thats the same if you said Putin has a very good stance on ukrainians, because he wants their territory no matter how many would die.

Russians conflict in Chechnya has nothing to do with their stance on muslims. It just happened that there are living muslims. If there were Russians who wanted independence, the same thing would happen to them. Russians relations with muslims will only get better in future. If there were 3rd world war soon, it would be China+Russia+Muslim' world against the west be sure of that. And Im not even sure that the countries like Germany and north of Europe would go to USA side.

Dont forget one thing: USA created muslim' radicals that you have today. They created Al Qaida and ISIL. Why there werent so many "terrorist attacks" before 9/11? Have you ever asked yourself that?

poido123
12-16-2014, 07:43 PM
Can someone answer this.

Why are there so many muslims enjoying the fruits of western/European Countries? Yet you see many of them protest oppression and hate towards western beliefs and actions/laws. A minority group no less.

Half of Muslims want sharia law established in their occupying country. seems to me they are trying to impose their will on other cultures. Yet we as people who oppose muslims are "islamophobic" and have no right speak out against muslims.

Germans have a very clean and fairly stable country as it stands. They see an issue with the instability that comes with muslims and simply don't want the baggage that comes with their culture.

LEFT4DEAD
12-16-2014, 07:47 PM
Hitler was Austrian bro...(well at least from the modern perspective)

Not really the best example. And why must people always bring up Hitler? It's so tiresome.
You want to know why? Because you cant imagine how many followers Hitler's ideas have even today in Germany.

LEFT4DEAD
12-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Can someone answer this.

Why are there so many muslims enjoying the fruits of western/European Countries? Yet you see many of them protest oppression and hate towards western beliefs and actions/laws. A minority group no less.

Half of Muslims want sharia law established in their occupying country. seems to me they are trying to impose their will on other cultures. Yet we as people who oppose muslims are "islamophobic" and have no right speak out against muslims.

Germans have a very clean and fairly stable country as it stands. They see an issue with the instability that comes with muslims and simply don't want the baggage that comes with their culture.
Can you first give me an answer on this one?
Why are there USA military in foreign countries all over the world (who have big oil resources btw, but thats just a coincidence right?) and want to impose their so great democracy there?

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 07:54 PM
You want to know why? Because you cant imagine how many followers Hitler's ideas have even today in Germany.

It's not Hitler's idea because the idea of preservation of one's kind, even though we are all humans, will continue to exist, eve if Hitler existed or not. Hitler is an easy argument to bring up and frankly, it's a cop out.

What I see is a culture, Germans, wanting preserve their culture rather than a culture imposing their values and beliefs to them.

Muslims were getting offended with Oktoberfest bro and that is as German as it gets.:facepalm

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 07:55 PM
Why are there USA military in foreign countries all over the world (who have big oil resources btw, but thats just a coincidence right?) and want to impose their so great democracy there?

What does that have to do with Germans protesting against Islam?:confusedshrug: Not that I am ignoring your question but I don't see how it pertains to what we are talking about.

Are you blaming the Americans for the world's view of Muslims?

Trollsmasher
12-16-2014, 07:58 PM

probably not the best argument:lol

it's no wonder he liked them though, islam is at its heart a fascist political doctrine

Gr
12-16-2014, 07:59 PM

:lol Idiot.

poido123
12-16-2014, 08:00 PM

US have their part of the blame. But you are deflecting the issue I brought up.

Why are there muslims happily living in a western Country, but are doing everything they can to change it and throw shit at the laws and western Beliefs?

If they don't like what the US or western world are doing, stay out of their Countries? They won't because the laws and system are a soft touch. They will happily bleed dry the welfare system and cripple these countries from the inside out. They will happily establish sharia law in these countries once their voice is loud enough.

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 08:01 PM

Yeah that's who Western countries should emulate... the paradises that are China and Russia :oldlol:

Nice work being done in this thread. Very reasonable people with great ideas. :applause:

Gr
12-16-2014, 08:02 PM
This thread is full of idiots, no matter the position. Just a bunch of people who are completely clueless about the social climate in Germany and then just spew uninformed malignant garbage.

Lamar Doom
12-16-2014, 08:04 PM

This is a very common adage, but a lot of racism comes from people's experiences. The ignorance is letting however many people represent your definition of the race as a whole.

poido123
12-16-2014, 08:05 PM
Yeah that's who Western countries should emulate... the paradises that are China and Russia :oldlol:

Nice work being done in this thread. Very reasonable people with great ideas. :applause:

I don't agree with China micromanaging everything, however it has its benefits like what they are able to do here with the muslims.

poido123
12-16-2014, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Gr

LEFT4DEAD
12-16-2014, 08:20 PM
US have their part of the blame. But you are deflecting the issue I brought up.

Why are there muslims happily living in a western Country, but are doing everything they can to change it and throw shit at the laws and western Beliefs?

If they don't like what the US or western world are doing, stay out of their Countries? They won't because the laws and system are a soft touch. They will happily bleed dry the welfare system and cripple these countries from the inside out. They will happily establish sharia law in these countries once their voice is loud enough.
You are sorting every muslim who lives there in that "bad category" just because of couple of those radicals who want stuff like that. I know so many muslims who live there. But I dont know anyone who wants to change something in laws and something like that. Its just the opposite. They are in a big fight not to have their mosques closed due to strict laws that are about to get implemented.

[QUOTE=Gr

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 08:24 PM
The muslims today are reminding me of snakes. They are feeling threatened and thats why they are attacking.

You need to stop.:facepalm

...and you wonder why normal abiding citizens get mad.

LEFT4DEAD
12-16-2014, 08:30 PM
You need to stop.:facepalm

...and you wonder why normal abiding citizens get mad.
And you are one of them?
According to your posts in OCT I would rate you right there in the group of people where the Nazis and terrorists are.

9erempiree
12-16-2014, 08:41 PM
And you are one of them?
According to your posts in OCT I would rate you right there in the group of people where the Nazis and terrorists are.

You're being a fool and I don't think the Muslims of ISH would want you defending them with those comments that I replied to.

In no way are terrorists attacks justified unless you are saying that the Muslims of the world, peaceful and violent, all agree with these attacks. Are you lumping them together?

I spotted you out months ago when we had these discussions and most members on ISH have too. You are just an apologist and never condemned these attacks. As a matter of fact, judging by your comments, you adore the attacks.

LEFT4DEAD
12-16-2014, 08:43 PM
You're being a fool and I don't think the Muslims of ISH would want you defending them with those comments that I replied to.

In no way are terrorists attacks justified unless you are saying that the Muslims of the world, peaceful and violent, all agree with these attacks. Are you lumping them together?

I spotted you out months ago when we had these discussions and most members on ISH have too. You are just an apologist and never condemned these attacks. As a matter of fact, judging by your comments, you adore the attacks.
I adore them as long as you adore your military bringing up the "peace" on the east. The guy thinks he can do whatever he wants to in others man house and not to get some sort of response. Good luck with that idiot.

IcanzIIravor
12-16-2014, 11:26 PM
But the Muslim community, anywhere in the world, does nothing to differentiate themselves from those fanatical terrorists. It is plain to see that the Muslim community is often quiet on these issues out of fear. The religion is 500 years behind and the only thing that can change it is reformation of the highest order. Every Muslim country must separate "Mosque from State" and be about fair and just laws. Then, and only then will fanaticism die.

In the meantime, if governments harbor terrorists or if good Muslims do nothing about it, then the labeling will continue and more innocent people will die.

Regardless of the fear normal Muslim's have against speaking out in Theocratic countries, don't you think it is stupid and dangerous to label all Muslim's as radicals who need to be stamped out? Is that not what ISIS and the other terror groups want? They want the west to not have the cognative ability to distinguish between the Muslim's who just want to live their lives and provide for their kids against the ones who want to use the religion to kill, pillage and gain power. There are millions of Muslim's who denounce what these terror groups and individuals do, but they are never given a platform outside of a blurb or two while we focus and elevate the nuts in the eyes of the world. We should not play into what the crazies want us to do.

Patrick Chewing
12-16-2014, 11:43 PM
Regardless of the fear normal Muslim's have against speaking out in Theocratic countries, don't you think it is stupid and dangerous to label all Muslim's as radicals who need to be stamped out? Is that not what ISIS and the other terror groups want? They want the west to not have the cognative ability to distinguish between the Muslim's who just want to live their lives and provide for their kids against the ones who want to use the religion to kill, pillage and gain power. There are millions of Muslim's who denounce what these terror groups and individuals do, but they are never given a platform outside of a blurb or two while we focus and elevate the nuts in the eyes of the world. We should not play into what the crazies want us to do.

Yes, Muslims denounce it, but that's all they do. I'd like for these animals to be stopped one day, but the Muslim world won't step up to the plate. Their countries are just taken over overnight by these terrorists. It's pathetic. So therefore the United States will continue to be the country to fight these people and will continue to be blamed for it. Doesn't make any sense.

For once I'd like an Arab country to take the lead and go into other Arab countries and finish this once and for all. But that will never happen.

IcanzIIravor
12-17-2014, 12:17 AM
Yes, Muslims denounce it, but that's all they do. I'd like for these animals to be stopped one day, but the Muslim world won't step up to the plate. Their countries are just taken over overnight by these terrorists. It's pathetic. So therefore the United States will continue to be the country to fight these people and will continue to be blamed for it. Doesn't make any sense.

For once I'd like an Arab country to take the lead and go into other Arab countries and finish this once and for all. But that will never happen.

Well they haven't taken over any of these countries. You have Pakistan, Syria, Iraq and other countries fighting against them within their borders, while also playing a second game because they know they can get billions from the USA to supply them with training, arms and weapons. Perhaps if we took a more hands off approach it would force them to stop playing a two faced game and actually have to take a more responsible stance against these groups.

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 12:28 AM

The Muslim world are filled with a bunch of cowards and we won't ever seem them step up a fight. Trust me, when it comes down to it, when ISIS takes over a village/city/country, they will bow down. Women will be stoned to death, raped for fun and children would be used as sex slaves.

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 12:31 AM
Well they haven't taken over any of these countries. You have Pakistan, Syria, Iraq and other countries fighting against them within their borders, while also playing a second game because they know they can get billions from the USA to supply them with training, arms and weapons. Perhaps if we took a more hands off approach it would force them to stop playing a two faced game and actually have to take a more responsible stance against these groups.

At this rate, the hands off approach would be the best. Let them become Islamic States and then come in and eradicate these terrorist network but I can hear it now, "the Americans shouldn't have came."

Can't have it both ways and it sucks for the people of the Middle East to have to suffer.

It is what it is I suppose and I hate to say it but that's religion for you.

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 12:33 AM
Now going back to the topic at hand, I believe Germans have the right to protest and it is a cop-out to bring up Hitler. Would it have been ok if Hitler never existed?

IcanzIIravor
12-17-2014, 12:55 AM
Now going back to the topic at hand, I believe Germans have the right to protest and it is a cop-out to bring up Hitler. Would it have been ok if Hitler never existed?

They can protest all they want. When protesting turns to violence and oppression of innocent people for the crimes of a few, I would hope at that point you take a stance against such tactics.

DonDadda59
12-17-2014, 01:08 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Historical revisionism at its finest. Pathetic attempt once again to promote American imperialism around the world. The fact that you claim that "Muslims dont do anything to fight Islamists" says everything that needs to be known about your knowledge of the situation. Muslim leaders were doing fine against Islamists until America decided to come in and fukc around with the delicate balance of the region.

1) Iran had a democratically elected moderate leader until the British/American supported Shah was installed as a puppet. We all know what happened after that with the Iranian Revolution

2) Afghanistan was doing just fine with a socialist government until America decided to prop up the Taliban to fight the Soviets and the secular Afghans.

3) Iraq. We all know about Iraq. Saddam killed more Islamic extremists than America will ever dream of. Then Bush came in and took the oil (Sorry i mean WMDs)

4) Libya. Good job destroying the most secular and prosperous state in Africa and letting it fall into the hands of waring extremest groups

5) Syria. Great job arming ISIS for two years to fight against a multi-cultural secular government.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats five Middle East countries that were directly affected by American Foreign Policy and turned into hotbeds for extremists. Its such a typical imperialist policy. Invade anothers land, fukc shit up, then claim that the local people cant govern themselves so you need to teach them "How to be civilized".

Please, let's leave facts, reason, and actual Historical context out of this.

If you don't like Murca, then you know what to do (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZZqDJXOVg)

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 06:01 AM
Stupid Americans at their best. So why somebody doesnt answer me once again? Why there werent so many terrorist attacks from muslims before 9/11? Do you still believe that USA have nothing to do with all those muslims radicals?

I cant believe how many of you ignorant fools are out there.

I wonder why havent I even heard about all those terrorists before America went in their countries. Are you still trying to justify Americans' going in their countries and doing whatever they want to?

poido123
12-17-2014, 06:07 AM
Stupid Americans at their best. So why somebody doesnt answer me once again? Why there werent so many terrorist attacks from muslims before 9/11? Do you still believe that USA have nothing to do with all those muslims radicals?

I wonder why havent I even heard about all those terrorists before America went in their countries. Are you still trying to justify Americans' going in their countries and doing whatever they want to?

No one will entertain your questions when you purposely avoided condemning innocent people dying, just because they are westerners.

You are not much better than a terrorist you POS. You had an opportunity to condemn it, but instead you went on a justification rant.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 06:15 AM
No one will entertain your questions when you purposely avoided condemning innocent people dying, just because they are westerners.

You are not much better than a terrorist you POS. You had an opportunity to condemn it, but instead you went on a justification rant.
LoL you shithead. You think your opinion of me is interesting me? You cant justify your own people' actions and constantly want to go to personal level with me. Why dont you give me an answer on my question? What are your people doing in other countries?

Why have you killed the from his people proclaimed King of Africa, Gadaffi?
Because he was a threat for you? His only mistake was not building a nuke, to nuke all of you idiots trying to justify going in foreign lands and killing whoever you want to kill. You created those radicals, and you should accept the consequences.

You can face it or deny it? But dont try to justify it.

IcanzIIravor
12-17-2014, 06:23 AM

That is incorrect. There were many attacks prior to 9/11. 9/11 just made the average westerner open their eyes to the attacks.

There have been more than 125,000 terror attacks since 1970. How many do you think have happened since 9/11?

http://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/

It can certainly be argued that our going into Iraq and the global war on terror has played a significant part in increasing the pool of potential terrorists, but let's get a more complete picture.

StephHamann
12-17-2014, 06:25 AM

Historical revisionism at its finest. Pathetic attempt once again to promote American imperialism around the world. The fact that you claim that "Muslims dont do anything to fight Islamists" says everything that needs to be known about your knowledge of the situation. Muslim leaders were doing fine against Islamists until America decided to come in and fukc around with the delicate balance of the region.

--

Thats five Middle East countries that were directly affected by American Foreign Policy and turned into hotbeds for extremists. Its such a typical imperialist policy. Invade anothers land, fukc shit up, then claim that the local people cant govern themselves so you need to teach them "How to be civilized".

But it's not like USA had a great masterplan to destabilize the region and gain something from it. They were just trial and erroring like total idiots.

dunksby
12-17-2014, 07:09 AM
The reason you don't hear about countries in the region denouncing and fighting ISIS is simply because close US allies in there such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the biggest sponsors of ISIS. While those who are fighting ISIS like Syria and Iran are among American government's most hated countries.

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 07:22 AM
Here's a good take on what is going in Germany from another site I frequent....

Germany's problems began in the 50's when they brought in thousands of Turks to help with the clean up after the war. They, the Germans, also had a low birth rate as the Germans had become very materialistic after going through the 1st World War and then being hamstrung by the Treaty of Versailles which drove them into depression. This set the stage for Hitler and World War 2. After the 2nd war the German Government saw the low birth rate and declared that families would get an annual stipend for each child born. The Turks and other immigrants took advantage of this offer and began to really grow their families. Germany also allowed the immigrants to take advantage of their established social network into which the immigrants had not paid into. Sound familiar? Today most social scientists predict that Germany and the rest of Europe will be predominantly Muslim by 2030--2035.

The tension in Germany is nothing new as when it appeared that Germany and Turkey would meet in the semi-finals of, I believe, the 1996 World Cup the German Army was put on alert. Germany's immigration laws are a lax as those in the US

StephHamann
12-17-2014, 07:25 AM
The tension in Germany is nothing new as when it appeared that Germany and Turkey would meet in the semi-finals of, I believe, the 1996 World Cup the German Army was put on alert. Germany's immigration laws are a lax as those in the US

Good source :applause:

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 07:31 AM

Good source :applause:

That's not the point, the point is Germany is at fault here too. You're going to have some Muslim in your bloodline.

Keep marching brother.

StephHamann
12-17-2014, 07:37 AM
That's not the point, the point is Germany is at fault here too. .

They saw it coming but did nothing.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/secret-minutes-chancellor-kohl-wanted-half-of-turks-out-of-germany-a-914376.html

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 08:47 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You honestly believe that? Its called DIVIDE AND CONQUER and has been used in warfare since civilization began. The Americans didn't create it of course, but they have perfected it recently.

It's not working.

We are still waiting for the Mussies to kill themselves off though.:confusedshrug:

StephHamann
12-17-2014, 08:47 AM

You honestly believe that? Its called DIVIDE AND CONQUER and has been used in warfare since civilization began. The Americans didn't create it of course, but they have perfected it recently.

You believe they planned that ISIS now controlls large parts of the middle east?

StephHamann
12-17-2014, 08:52 AM

You honestly believe that? Its called DIVIDE AND CONQUER and has been used in warfare since civilization began. The Americans didn't create it of course, but they have perfected it recently

1. Arm the opposition
2. Let them battle it out till they're both severely weakened
3. Come in and finish the job
4. Take control and stay because "these people are not civilized enough to run their own country".

Come on mate read a history book

Retreat troops from Iraq

Iraq civil war

Return to Iraq

brilliant :applause:

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 08:56 AM
They helped create ISIS in Libya and Syria just like they helped create the Taliban in Afghanistan. Im not repeating myself anymore, ive explained all this in other topics in regards to the Middle East.

PS. ISIS is still a nothing group. Its a smokescreen. If America wanted to they could defeat ISIS in a matter of days.

...but...but...according to you and others, that would be sticking our noses where it don't belong.

Mussies can handle themselves. You guys pick the shit up this time.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 08:57 AM

Typical idiot who thinks terrorism started with 9/11. Islamic terrorism has been a continuous problem all around the world for 50 odd years. You need to pay more attention:

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-terrorist-attacks.php

A couple aren't Islamic, and a couple post 9/11, but you can clearly see that islamic terrorist attacks were already a problem. The fact you don't know this makes me think you must be younger than 20. Geez, it was pretty big news at the time when Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan (claiming it as Al-Qaeda) to deflect from the growing Lewinski problem. So OMG: using terrorism as a convenient political tool didn't start with Bush either!!! Dear Lord, your little world of petty prejudices must be falling away right now.

If you want an example of Islamic state-sponsored terrorism prior to any US involvement in any Islamic affairs i suggest you read into the Barbary pirates and their slave trade, you might learn something.

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 09:03 AM
I can only hope that the Germans can grow their protest and finally alert the world of this epidemic.

It's at 15k lets hope it can grow. Get some football fans involved.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 09:04 AM
That is incorrect. There were many attacks prior to 9/11. 9/11 just made the average westerner open their eyes to the attacks.

There have been more than 125,000 terror attacks since 1970. How many do you think have happened since 9/11?

http://www.start.umd.edu/gtd/

It can certainly be argued that our going into Iraq and the global war on terror has played a significant part in increasing the pool of potential terrorists, but let's get a more complete picture.
Yes there were attacks. But do you know how many were done by muslim radicals. When you hear about some terrorist attack, the muslims are the first people you think of. Let me clear your mind. According to FBI, from 1980-2005 muslims are at the bottom of the list of executors. Take a look at this graph:

http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491

Why didnt you occupy Latin countries? They dont have oil? Is that the reason?

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Yes there were attacks. But do you know how many were done by muslim radicals. When you hear about some terrorist attack, the muslims are the first people you think of. Let me clear your mind. According to FBI, from 1980-2005 muslims are at the bottom of the list of executors. Take a look at this graph:

http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/piechart2.jpg?resize=491%2C491

Why didnt you occupy Latin countries? They dont have oil? Is that the reason?

:oldlol: :lol

You are too damn funny.

This is your source? This stupid pie?. :roll:

No article? Author?

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 09:09 AM
Typical idiot who thinks terrorism started with 9/11. Islamic terrorism has been a continuous problem all around the world for 50 odd years. You need to pay more attention:

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-terrorist-attacks.php

A couple aren't Islamic, and a couple post 9/11, but you can clearly see that islamic terrorist attacks were already a problem. The fact you don't know this makes me think you must be younger than 20. Geez, it was pretty big news at the time when Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan (claiming it as Al-Qaeda) to deflect from the growing Lewinski problem. So OMG: using terrorism as a convenient political tool didn't start with Bush either!!! Dear Lord, your little world of petty prejudices must be falling away right now.

If you want an example of Islamic state-sponsored terrorism prior to any US involvement in any Islamic affairs i suggest you read into the Barbary pirates and their slave trade, you might learn something.

You obviously dont know what are you talking about. Latinos and even Jews did more terrorist attacks than Muslims from 1980-2005 according to FBI.
Or can only Muslims do it? If it not them than its not a terrorist attack, is it? You ****ing ignorant dumbass.

LJJ
12-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Yep. China, Russia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, India, almost all of Africa, etc etc etc. They all deal with Islamic terrorism, and what the hell does that have to do with 9/11?

It's a global issue that instrinsically doesn't have anything to do with the US.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 09:11 AM
:oldlol: :lol

You are too damn funny.

This is your source? This stupid pie?. :roll:

No article? Author?
Here you go. http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/01/06/muslim.radicalization.study/

You want more. There are about tousands of articles and FBI letters that are saying that the Muslims are not even close to the top. I would worry more about Latinos if I were you. But you are too much of an idiot to understand that.

P.S. I just found official releases from FBI and Europol on terrorism. Good read for all you idiots who still think that the muslims are you biggest problems.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in-europe/
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05

StephHamann
12-17-2014, 09:16 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/f06bb6d0b4f3aca1c2ced6e97c5139b5/tumblr_mt4zqr5TVq1sped3xo1_500.gif

LJJ
12-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Here you go. http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/01/06/muslim.radicalization.study/

You want more. There are about tousands of articles and FBI letters that are saying that the Muslims are not even close to the top. I would worry more about Latinos if I were you. But you are too much of an idiot to understand that.

P.S. I just found official releases from FBI and Europol on terrorism. Good read for all you idiots who still think that the muslims are you biggest problems.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in-europe/
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05

Wanna know why the studies you found are all about "number of terrorist attacks" rather than "casualties caused by terrorism"?

(Because the casualties caused by non-Islamic terrorism are like 1% of the casualties caused by Islamic terrorism)

Again. It's all over the world. India, Thailand, China, Russia, dozens of African countries, Indonesia. It doesn't have shit to do with the US.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 09:19 AM
http://i1.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/barchart-copy-502x502-custom.jpg

For 2006:
http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/20063b.jpg

For 2007:
http://i0.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/2007b.jpg

For 2008:
http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/20081b.jpg

LJJ
12-17-2014, 09:25 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

Of the 44 ongoing armed conflicts in the world, 38 have a significant Islamic component.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 09:26 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

Of the 44 ongoing armed conflicts in the world, 38 have a significant Islamic component.
And all of 44 have USA component ;)

Interesting how every one of you after being owned try to change the subject. And you wonder why are people calling Americans the most ignorant fools out there. Keep worrying about those "god damn" muslims. :lol

LJJ
12-17-2014, 09:27 AM

Around 10.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 09:47 AM
They helped create ISIS in Libya and Syria just like they helped create the Taliban in Afghanistan. Im not repeating myself anymore, ive explained all this in other topics in regards to the Middle East.

PS. ISIS is still a nothing group. Its a smokescreen. If America wanted to they could defeat ISIS in a matter of days.
And they did that by accident. What was done in Libya and Syria was a result of misplaced idealism, and the sheer amount of commentators rallying around the Arab spring as some great new democratic movement (something that has only really turned out to be true in Tunisia). Islamists know just how to manipulate American sentiments to their own advantage these days, as shown by their duplicity in Syria.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 10:04 AM
You obviously dont know what are you talking about. Latinos and even Jews did more terrorist attacks than Muslims from 1980-2005 according to FBI.
Or can only Muslims do it? If it not them than its not a terrorist attack, is it? You ****ing ignorant dumbass.
Nice pie-chart dumbass. Take a look at the number of people killed by Islamic fundamentalism throughout human history and it is off the charts (this is an example of what it is like with actual power, rather than stateless and resorting to terrorism):

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

He doesn't even mention the Indonesian slaughter of East Timor. But it clearly shows how incredibly destructive this ideology is (the ideology of these terrorist groups is very similar to those who committed the above atrocities, ISIS is an attempt to recreate the caliphate of Muhammed - and with even stricter laws, no less).

Not only that, but Islamic terrorism has been a persistent menace and threat since the 1970s, and again, i can only surmise you are still a teenager and remain completely ignorant to these things. A ****ing aggregated pie-chart without context real shows **** all, but you wouldn't know that either, as you are a complete and utter cretin incapable of the most basic amount of ratiocination. Numbers of attacks is completely irrelevant anyway when considering that there is no definition provided (plenty of these 'attacks' won't even have resulted in any death). The damage of 9/11 exceeds all non-muslim acts of terror combined. All the most deadly and destructive attacks around the world right now are perpetrated by muslims.

Get real you silly little boy.

poido123
12-17-2014, 10:06 AM

Attacking a guy with profanity for answering the question that you hounded everyone for?

You're a real piece of work. :oldlol:

We know you're a Muslim from your responses, I wonder if your one of those Muslims bleeding dry a Western/European welfare system and expecting the Western World to cater to your needs?

I've already witnessed disgusting behaviour from you in this very thread. You could not even bring yourself to showing some form of sympathy to innocent people who lost their lives...

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 10:21 AM
Attacking a guy with profanity for answering the question that you hounded everyone for?

You're a real piece of work. :oldlol:

We know you're a Muslim from your responses, I wonder if your one of those Muslims bleeding dry a Western/European welfare system and expecting the Western World to cater to your needs?

I've already witnessed disgusting behaviour from you in this very thread. You could not even bring yourself to showing some form of sympathy to innocent people who lost their lives...
Yes Im a Muslim, who lived in USA as a child, and who is living in Europe a very nice life, thousands times better than in USA. I dont want anything from the system. I have my job, I went through education, I can go to my mosque whenever I want and Im more than satisfied with everything around me.

Thats why Im affected by this stupid thread. Because I know how good relations Germans have had and do have with the muslims who live there. Its only American' propaganda that wants to bring the fear in Europe too, even though no significant terrorist attack by a muslim happened there and Im sure will not happen if everything stays as it is.

I have lot of German' friends and we are often joking about this religion stuff, and they are more than aware that Americans are the ones to blame for all this thats happening on the middle east.

Have you ever showed some sympathy for hundreds of thousands of people on the middle east who lost their lifes and their houses because of you American' idiots?
I can imagine that you are one of those who were applauding during those bombing attacks that Israel has done in Palestine couple of months ago killing hundreds of Palestinian' children.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Yes Im a Muslim, who lived in USA as a child, and who is living in Europe a very nice life, thousands times better than in USA. I dont want anything from the system. I have my job, I went through education, I can go to my mosque whenever I want and Im more than satisfied with everything around me.

Thats why Im affected by this stupid thread. Because I know how good relations Germans have had and do have with the muslims who live there. Its only American' propaganda that wants to bring the fear in Europe too, even though no significant terrorist attack by a muslim happened there and Im sure will not happen if everything stays as it is.

I have lot of German' friends and we are often joking about this religion stuff, and they are more than aware that Americans are the ones to blame for all this thats happening on the middle east.

Have you ever showed some sympathy for hundreds of thousands of people on the middle east who lost their lifes and their houses because of you American' idiots?
I can imagine that you are one of those who were applauding during those bombing attacks that Israel has done in Palestine couple of months ago killing hundreds of Palestinian' children.
Didn't know Muslim barbarism started with US involvement in the Middle East? That's a new one considering the Arab world has been very tribal for a long time (with lots of infighting). None of this is new, none of it was created by the West (while the West may be guilty of stirring the pot, these fundamental issues are completely internal and ideological, and have nothing to do with America).

The way you talk is like you think there'd be heaven on earth over there if only America would hole itself up. Well, no, it would still be a violent and dangerous shithole, just in a different way. The only time these people have been lucky enough to enjoy a bit of peace and prosperity was when western-backed dictators were in power; now they've been removed the region has descended into tribalistic anarchy again (as it was until Mohammed unified the tribes behind Islam, which then splintered and became tribal again). The Tunisians (many of whom i know well) were smart enough to go back to the old west-looking regime, the other countries, not so much.

edit: also, your German friends are stupid to blame Americans, because i could just as easily go back and blame them for creating the conditions that allowed and demanded the spread of US imperial power. Without the nazis and ww2 there would be no Israel, the US would likely not have entanglements all around the world, etc. I suggest your friends take a look at themselves if they are going to pass the buck off to Americans and free muslims from any kind of responsibility.

poido123
12-17-2014, 10:42 AM

Palestinians and Jews are feuding a war that has gone on for many years. That war may never end, because both sides believe they are entitled to something and has religious significance.

What do you think about your fellow brethrens leeching off Western welfare systems? Is this a conscious decision to bleed the system dry and cripple these countries?

If Americans or Westerners are so bad, then why are they so accomodating to allowing Muslims like you to enjoy the fruits of their land, use their welfare and allow you to talk openly against Western beliefs?

Why the f.ck should you get a Mosque to worship in Europe? A minority group should never get such privileges considering many of these countries have a much higher concentration of other religions and cultures that directly contrast such practices.

Sure, I showed compassion for the Yazidi people and those who were unjustly persecuted and murdered by these savages of ISIS. There is nothing "Just" in what they are doing. They are scum and you probably support their cause which makes you a scum along with them.

poido123
12-17-2014, 10:47 AM
Didn't know Muslim barbarism started with US involvement in the Middle East? That's a new one considering the Arab world has been very tribal for a long time (with lots of infighting). None of this is new, none of it was created by the West (while the West may be guilty of stirring the pot, these fundamental issues are completely internal and ideological, and have nothing to do with America).

The way you talk is like you think there'd be heaven on earth over there if only America would hole itself up. Well, no, it would still be a violent and dangerous shithole, just in a different way. The only time these people have been lucky enough to enjoy a bit of peace and prosperity was when western-backed dictators were in power; now they've been removed the region has descended into tribalistic anarchy again (as it was until Mohammed unified the tribes behind Islam, which then splintered and became tribal again). The Tunisians (many of whom i know well) were smart enough to go back to the old west-looking regime, the other countries, not so much.

edit: also, your German friends are stupid to blame Americans, because i could just as easily go back and blame them for creating the conditions that allowed and demanded the spread of US imperial power. Without the nazis and ww2 there would be no Israel, the US would likely not have entanglements all around the world, etc. I suggest your friends take a look at themselves if they are going to pass the buck off to Americans and free muslims from any kind of responsibility.

:applause:

#Left4dead

fiddy
12-17-2014, 11:05 AM
http://i1.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/barchart-copy-502x502-custom.jpg

For 2006:
http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/20063b.jpg

For 2007:
http://i0.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/2007b.jpg

For 2008:
http://i2.wp.com/www.loonwatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/20081b.jpg

please compare it to the number of EU "citizens" that departed to fight for IS in Syria. Now GTFO.

Patrick Chewing
12-17-2014, 11:05 AM

Interesting how every one of you after being owned try to change the subject. And you wonder why are people calling Americans the most ignorant fools out there. Keep worrying about those "god damn" muslims. :lol

Please, just shut up. Islam is the problem. Not the people, but that fanatical, violent religion that treats women as second-class citizens and property. Beheads infidels and apostates and just constantly kill each other for what seems like a thousand years already.

Their prophet was a self-proclaimed murderer and groups like ISIS and Al-Qaeda are actually practicing TRUE Islam, the way good ol' Mo did it way back in the day when he was tripping on shrooms. Go away, clown.

DCL
12-17-2014, 11:27 AM
good job, insidehoops.

you have collectively pushed a kid over the edge.

LEFT4DEAD is going to join ISIS tomorrow.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Lol at these idiots. Who said Im defending ISIS and other terrorists. Im spitting on them because they are your product and they are the reason why the whole world hates muslims. And Im 100% sure that I have more sympathy for the victims of terrorist attacks than you have for the victims on the middle east. And Im not even discussing here. My posts are based on facts and I have showed those facts.

Your facts are just your own empty opinions, classic America's propaganda. I would suggest you to open your eyes and be aware of those latinos.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 11:40 AM
good job, insidehoops.

you have collectively pushed a kid over the edge.

LEFT4DEAD is going to join ISIS tomorrow.
He's probs already there: ISIS's propaganda mole for ISHs. I can tell he's been keeping a very keen eye on Pauk and Maksimilian.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 11:50 AM
Lol at these idiots. Who said Im defending ISIS and other terrorists. Im spitting on them because they are your product and they are the reason why the whole world hates muslims. And Im 100% sure that I have more sympathy for the victims of terrorist attacks than you have for the victims on the middle east. And Im not even discussing here. My posts are based on facts and I have showed those facts.

Your facts are just your own empty opinions, classic America's propaganda. I would suggest you to open your eyes and be aware of those latinos.
Honestly, this post is a large pile of unsubstantiated and dogmatic drivel. And yet you have the cheek to tell others to open their eyes when you have not refuted a single argument, only whined pointlessly like in the above post, filled with idiotic claims like 'i'm 100% sure i have more sympathy than you' (good for you, now prove it, then prove that your sympathy has blinded your ability to reason fairly). You're opinions are the classical 2nd rate pre-digested views of most unlearned Europeans with no sense of history (i.e. hating America and blaming it for everything so as to pass the blame and feel morally superior) - anti-american propaganda is more rife in Europe (it is ubiquitous, you will struggle to find any young student that likes America, even though they celebrate the opening of a Starbucks on campus) than pro-American propaganda is in the US, that's for sure. I have lived in both places and tbh you're as big a propaganda victim as anyone else on here.

You've shown no facts, only pie charts without context - these are not facts, they are simply numbers with no meaning. It is like me saying the number 5 is a fact: it makes no sense.

kNIOKAS
12-17-2014, 11:53 AM
Honestly, this post is a large pile of unsubstantiated and dogmatic drivel. And yet you have the cheek to tell others to open their eyes when you have not refuted a single argument, only whined pointlessly like in the above post, filled with idiotic claims like 'i'm 100% sure i have more sympathy than you' (good for you, now prove it, then prove that your sympathy has blinded your ability to reason fairly). You're opinions are the classical 2nd rate pre-digested views of most unlearned Europeans with no sense of history (i.e. hating America and blaming it for everything so as to pass the blame and feel morally superior) - anti-american propaganda is more rife in Europe (it is ubiquitous, you will struggle to find any young student that likes America, even though they celebrate the opening of a Starbucks on campus) than pro-American propaganda is in the US, that's for sure. I have lived in both places and tbh you're as big a propaganda victim as anyone else on here.

You've shown no facts, only pie charts without context - these are not facts, they are simply numbers with no meaning. It is like me saying the number 5 is a fact: it makes no sense.
Now that's a completely empty post. You just type a lot of text for your opinion, and some people here even manage to fall for that. Crazy.

Andrew Wiggins
12-17-2014, 12:23 PM
i have a few muslim friends and whenever a major terrorist attack or threat happens, they'll always try to deflect. they'll never actually criticize the terrorists but say some bullshit like "there's extremists in every religion" or start mentioning how muslims are being victimized in so and so western country

Patrick Chewing
12-17-2014, 12:34 PM
i have a few muslim friends and whenever a major terrorist attack or threat happens, they'll always try to deflect. they'll never actually criticize the terrorists but say some bullshit like "there's extremists in every religion" or start mentioning how muslims are being victimized in so and so western country

Because they either all support what's happening or are too afraid themselves to speak out. It's easier to side with the guys with guns and swords than not to and go against the teachings of Mohammud.

Muslims are liars and deflectors. It's not the will of God to cut someones head off. It's the will of Satan. Their religion puts so many restrictions on them that they dare not speak out. Plus, if you read the holy book over and over again, how many times do you need to read the violent passages in it before you start to believe in them wholeheartedly and begin to act upon them?

Dresta
12-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Now that's a completely empty post. You just type a lot of text for your opinion, and some people here even manage to fall for that. Crazy.
Those are facts buddy, pity you're incapable of discerning them. Obviously you wouldn't know much about the opinions of people in general as your type doesn't often leave the house/basement. Anyway, i have spent a lot of time with professors and students over the past 5+ years so i'm far better positioned to recognised the general atmosphere of anti-americanism that is near-ubiquitous in most European educational establishments, among students and professors alike. I have observed this in Birmingham, LSE, Amsterdam, Leiden and Erasmus - quite a high percentage of EU citizens are clearly anti-american (this is shown in polls btw), and i assure you the dislike is far higher among students.

I could find opinion polls to justify my claim pretty easily, but i place little value in such things and have no need to (maybe you should look it up yourself?). Funny thing is that i've provided plenty of facts and information in this thread, while you have provided none, and only belittle those who do with petty and completely empty posts such as the above. Honestly, i still don't think you've written anything of interest on here, literally ever.

Very few. The number is a lot lower than the number of jihadists in the world that is for sure. Only a deluded person could think that there is a possibility of a nazi resurgence. The very word is an anathema in itself. Every bad thing is correlated to Hitler or Nazism - nothing with such a negative stigma to it and such a small band of devoted followers, has a chance of reaching power in the near future (i.e 100+ years at least). People are paranoid about this non-existent threat while a very real one exists and is growing in power and influence by the day.

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 01:28 PM

You are no Muslim but a piece of crap. You come on here preaching and defending Islam but justify the terrorist attacks. That is not helping Muslims around the world.

What you have done is confirm the stereotype that the world has about Islam. Just look at your statements.

You're the type that most Muslims would want to disassociate with. I don't know what ethnicity you are but it is best you don't go around telling people you are Muslim. If you are a so-called peaceful Muslim than you just basically confirm what I have been saying all along.

Do you not see why we have a problem with Islam? It's disturbing that a "peaceful" one like yourself can have such radical views.

#outwithIslam

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 03:24 PM

:roll: :roll: Empty numbers??? Empty facts??? Pay attention you idiot. Are FBI and Europol releases just empty numbers???
Why are you discussing at the first place if you dont wanna read whats posted? Take a look at those FBI sources where Muslims are the last ones you should be afraid of when it comes to terrorist attacks. But since you are one more ignorant idiot just like your buttbuddies from this thread(9erempire at the first place- the guy is the most stupid person on this forum all time and its a known fact, just ask any poster around here) you will just skip it, because its in trend to hate on muslims no matter what the facts are saying. GTFO you imbecil.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 03:31 PM
Please, just shut up. Islam is the problem. Not the people, but that fanatical, violent religion that treats women as second-class citizens and property. Beheads infidels and apostates and just constantly kill each other for what seems like a thousand years already.

Their prophet was a self-proclaimed murderer and groups like ISIS and Al-Qaeda are actually practicing TRUE Islam, the way good ol' Mo did it way back in the day when he was tripping on shrooms. Go away, clown.
And you are basing your opinion on what? Somebody at your McDonalds place told you so ha? Take a Qur'an in your hands and read it. Thats the real Islam. And this is the biggest problem with you American idiots. You think you know so much about Islam. You dont know shit about it till you take Qur'an in your hands. It will change your mind my brother. Come to the right side before its to late. Dooms day is nearing. ;)

imdaman99
12-17-2014, 03:41 PM
LEFT4DEAD taking on dudes left and right :pimp:

Do your thing man :cheers: these guys' jimmiez be rustled :lol

Andrew Wiggins
12-17-2014, 03:52 PM
LEFT4DEAD taking on dudes left and right :pimp:

Do your thing man :cheers: these guys' jimmiez be rustled :lol

really? looks like he's having a meltdown and calling everyone americans and derogatory names even though a lot of the guys he's replying to are european :lol

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 03:56 PM
really? looks like he's having a meltdown and calling everyone americans and derogatory names even though a lot of the guys he's replying to are european :lol
Meltdown? No, its just like playing with children. You show them facts and they dont want to learn it. Im discussing with children who are blind with their own hatred, and Im aware nothing will change it. But its funny seeing how they are changing the subject as soon they get owned with very known facts. Take care.

Patrick Chewing
12-17-2014, 04:17 PM
And you are basing your opinion on what? Somebody at your McDonalds place told you so ha? Take a Qur'an in your hands and read it. Thats the real Islam. And this is the biggest problem with you American idiots. You think you know so much about Islam. You dont know shit about it till you take Qur'an in your hands. It will change your mind my brother. Come to the right side before its to late. Dooms day is nearing. ;)

Yes, the REAL Islam teaches to behead infidels and says to not make friends with Christians and Jews. It preaches violence. This is the TRUE Islam the world should be worried about. This is what ISIS and Al-Qaeda are trying to do. The book is so antiquated with a caveman mentality that I am surprised so many people follow this religion.

Mohammud was a murderer and a psychopath plain and simple. Banu Qurayza. Look it up.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 04:23 PM
Yes, the REAL Islam teaches to behead infidels and says to not make friends with Christians and Jews. It preaches violence. This is the TRUE Islam the world should be worried about. This is what ISIS and Al-Qaeda are trying to do. The book is so antiquated with a caveman mentality that I am surprised so many people follow this religion.

Mohammud was a murderer and a psychopath plain and simple. Banu Qurayza. Look it up.
"Allah does not forbid you to treat kindly and act equitably towards those who have neither fought you in the matter of religion nor driven you out of your homes. Indeed Allah loves the justice. He only forbids you to take for friends those who fought you in the matter of religion, and drove you out of your homes, and cooperated with others in your expulsion. Those who take them for friends are indeed the wrongdoers." Surat Al-Mumtahanah [60:8-9]

Thats the real Islam.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 04:37 PM
:roll: :roll: Empty numbers??? Empty facts??? Pay attention you idiot. Are FBI and Europol releases just empty numbers???
Why are you discussing at the first place if you dont wanna read whats posted? Take a look at those FBI sources where Muslims are the last ones you should be afraid of when it comes to terrorist attacks. But since you are one more ignorant idiot just like your buttbuddies from this thread(9erempire at the first place- the guy is the most stupid person on this forum all time and its a known fact, just ask any poster around here) you will just skip it, because its in trend to hate on muslims no matter what the facts are saying. GTFO you imbecil.
Erm.. when they are posted with no context of course they are empty. Compare the deaths caused not the attacks (many of those which you listed will have had zero fatalities)

You posted a ****ing piechart of incidents that didn't even kill anyone dude. I'll post a piechart of my own, data taken from this database, and relating to deaths caused (the actual important factor in determining who people should be more fearful of):

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--7UMUvVHehE/TWF8QPha51I/AAAAAAAAAdE/6JCvwMhajXs/s1600/a.png

What's more, a direct refutation of your idiotic argument:

So how in god's name would you convince the public of the preposterous claim that militant Islam is not the main terrorist threat in Europe? Their method is interesting, both in showing ingenuity in finding ways to trick the public, and stupidity in what they are willing to convince themselves of. The solution is namely to rely on the number of terrorist attacks, rather than on casualties from terrorism!

In Spain and Northern Ireland in particular, there are lots of tiny terrorist attacks by domestic terrorists every year. These attacks typically don't kill anyone, and often don't appear aimed at killing anyone. Characteristic examples from the RAND database:

"The headquarters of the Spanish Socialist Workers' Party (PSOE) in Baranain had several windows broken when it was attacked with stones. The damage is estimated at 50,000 pesetas."

"A group of radicals attacked a Renault dealership by setting a fire which damaged three vans belonging to the firm. A container of flammable liquids and firework rockets were used to start the fire."

Al-Qaida on the other hand specialized on a few spectacular attacks aimed at killing as many as possible.

Thus if we ignore the deaths and treat each attack as equal, you can show that Islamists commit a smaller number of terrorist acts than domestic terrorists. This method absurdly assumes that bringing down the Twin Towers on September 11 is equal to ETA vandalizing some property in Spain (each is one attack after all).

So thanks for being such a ****ing idiot. You must be very proud.

I think my posts on here and willingness to disagree with anyone show i don't have any 'buttbuddies'; you, on the other hand seem so determined to appease that buttbuddy of yours up in the sky by defending his so-called martyrs in the most disingenuous fashion (and claiming it as 'fact' too).

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 04:52 PM
Erm.. when they are posted with no context of course they are empty. Compare the deaths caused not the attacks (many of those which you listed will have had zero fatalities)

You posted a ****ing piechart of incidents that didn't even kill anyone dude. I'll post a piechart of my own, data taken from this database, and relating to deaths caused (the actual important factor in determining who people should be more fearful of):

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--7UMUvVHehE/TWF8QPha51I/AAAAAAAAAdE/6JCvwMhajXs/s1600/a.png

What's more, a direct refutation of your idiotic argument:

So thanks for being such a ****ing idiot. You must be very proud.

I think my posts on here and willingness to disagree with anyone show i don't have any 'buttbuddies'; you, on the other hand seem so determined to appease that buttbuddy of yours up in the sky by defending his so-called martyrs in the most disingenuous fashion (and claiming it as 'fact' too).
Your source's numbers are clearly inflated with 9/11 attacks and with the Russia-Chechnya conflict. Now post the numbers of all innocent killed muslims in the last 10 years.

And you know whats your problem exactly? Its that you think that killing of hundreds of tousands of followers of one religion can go without creating some fanatics who will be wanting some sort of revenge.

You think that if you were killing European people, the terrorist attacks caused from them would not happen? Or Koreans etc etc. You basically want to be able to do whatever you want and kill how many you want in other countries and not to get a response from some radical. Are you that stupid? I mean, really??? :facepalm

KingBeasley08
12-17-2014, 05:00 PM
I've seen something similar. There is a lack of desire to hold the terrorists accountable and try and find a way to blame the United States for it.

LJJ
12-17-2014, 05:03 PM

http://i.imgur.com/dNGsGRn.gif

Dresta
12-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Your source's numbers are clearly inflated with 9/11 attacks and with the Russia-Chechnya conflict. Now post the numbers of all innocent killed muslims in the last 10 years.

And you know whats your problem exactly? Its that you think that killing of hundreds of tousands of followers of one religion can go without creating some fanatics who will be wanting some sort of revenge.

You think that if you were killing European people, the terrorist attacks caused from them would not happen? Or Koreans etc etc. You basically want to be able to do whatever you want and kill how many you want in other countries and not to get a response from some radical. Are you that stupid? I mean, really??? :facepalm
Inflated? Those people didn't really die then?

My problem is with your irritating and agenda-driven truth distortion. Lumping together incidents of vandalism as equivalents to 9/11 as just a single 'attack' is simply absurd. Then, your arrogance in declaring your arguments as 'factual' because of this, was also pretty annoying. It seems you don't know what a fact is, as you seem to have defined it as 'anything gleaned from the FBI website' (strange that you would trust this as well). All this has been an irritating waste of my time and that is my problem.

All the innocent muslims killed? I don't have the numbers, but most of them were unfortunately killed by other muslims, which kind of undermines your infantile argument. Nah, i guess arab tribes never fought against and massacred each other before them damn pesky westerners got involved and ruined that paradise on earth.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Inflated? Those people didn't really die then?

My problem is with your irritating and agenda-driven truth distortion. Lumping together incidents of vandalism as equivalents to 9/11 as just a single 'attack' is simply absurd. Then, your arrogance in declaring your arguments as 'factual' because of this, was also pretty annoying. It seems you don't know what a fact is, as you seem to have defined it as 'anything gleaned from the FBI website' (strange that you would trust this as well). All this has been an irritating waste of my time and that is my problem.

All the innocent muslims killed? I don't have the numbers, but most of them were unfortunately killed by other muslims, which kind of undermines your infantile argument. Nah, i guess arab tribes never fought against and massacred each other before them damn pesky westerners got involved and ruined that paradise on earth.
Yes, thats why no muslim will ever give a shit about any terrorist attack and will not cry over it, because you are ignoring your own sins. Saying that they killed themselves after all these years of occupying other mans land and killing whoever stands in your way is the reason why there is more and more fanatics out there.

Brunch@Five
12-17-2014, 05:24 PM
it's a few pages late, but Muslims and even 1st generation immigrants actually have a net positive impact on German social security systems. They pay more than they receive.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 05:55 PM
Yes, thats why no muslim will ever give a shit about any terrorist attack and will not cry over it, because you are ignoring your own sins. Saying that they killed themselves after all these years of occupying other mans land and killing whoever stands in your way is the reason why there is more and more fanatics out there.
You are a ****ing fanatic and your posts prove it. Whose sins are you talking about? Since when is your average citizen responsible for every act its government commits? If Western populations used the same logic as you right now and applied it in the opposite direction, there would be no ****s given about completely annihilating the Middle East, and all of its inhabitants (which we have the capability to do btw), simply for convenience. Wipe them all out, migrate, repopulate, what's the problem? I mean, too many muslims have been ignoring the sins of their government, they deserve it. You are a truly despicable individual.

No muslim will ever give a shit about any terrorist attack?

But it is muslims and the societies of muslims that are being destroyed by terrorism and religious fundamentalism, and idiotic enablers like yourself who contribute to it. You should be proud. Here's to hoping your hatred gets the best of you and you go over to Syria and get yourself killed.

KingBeasley08
12-17-2014, 05:57 PM
You are a ****ing fanatic and your posts prove it. Whose sins are you talking about? Since when is your average citizen responsible for every act its government commits? If Western populations used the same logic as you right now and applied it in the opposite direction, there would be no ****s given about completely annihilating the Middle East, and all of its inhabitants (which we have the capability to do btw), simply for convenience. Wipe them all out, migrate, repopulate, what's the problem? I mean, too many muslims have been ignoring the sins of their government, they deserve it. You are a truly despicable individual.

But it is muslims and the societies of muslims that are being destroyed by terrorism and religious fundamentalism, and idiotic enablers like yourself who contribute to it. You should be proud. Here's to hoping your hatred gets the best of you and you go over to Syria and get yourself killed.
Also, even though he says the West is so sinful, he has no problem living there and taking advantage of the lifestyle it provides

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 06:08 PM

Since never. And thats what you do not understand. You want to punish all of muslims because of those radicals who are threatening to you, and you dont want to seperate them, but at the same time you are distancing yourself from those of yours who are killing on the middle east and dont want to be thrown into the same basket with them from the point of view of an average muslim???!!!

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 06:33 PM
Next step is for Germans to burn the Koran to get the point across.

brownmamba00
12-17-2014, 06:36 PM

1) Iran had a democratically elected moderate leader until the British/American supported Shah was installed as a puppet. We all know what happened after that with the Iranian Revolution

2) Afghanistan was doing just fine with a socialist government until America decided to prop up the Taliban to fight the Soviets and the secular Afghans.

3) Iraq. We all know about Iraq. Saddam killed more Islamic extremists than America will ever dream of. Then Bush came in and took the oil (Sorry i mean WMDs)

4) Libya. Good job destroying the most secular and prosperous state in Africa and letting it fall into the hands of waring extremest groups

5) Syria. Great job arming ISIS for two years to fight against a multi-cultural secular government.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's mindboggling how little the average American knows about his countries foreign policy and history.

Dresta
12-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Since never. And thats what you do not understand. You want to punish all of muslims because of those radicals who are threatening to you, and you dont want to seperate them, but at the same time you are distancing yourself from those of yours who are killing on the middle east and dont want to be thrown into the same basket with them from the point of view of an average muslim???!!!
Never? Your post was an open endorsement of the idea of collective guilt and collective revenge (paying for our 'sins' as you put it). This has nothing to do with punishing and everything to do with protecting our own culture and borders from a large group of people who want to destroy it, those people are part of the muslim community, and it really isn't much to prevent further immigration until this mess has been sorted out. Western countries have no obligation to harbour and pay for people from other countries, especially when so many of those people support ideologies that lead their offspring to run back off to Syria, or blow themselves up on the underground.

Why should we be exposing ourselves to this risk? We have no obligation to. Wahhabism and Salafism weren't created by the West you know. Though to be fair Western government have pandered to extremist clerics in the most nauseating affirmations of multiculturalism, and has resulted in many deluded young lives being thrown away for nothing.

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 06:47 PM
Never? Your post was an open endorsement of the idea of collective guilt and collective revenge (paying for our 'sins' as you put it). This has nothing to do with punishing and everything to do with protecting our own culture and borders from a large group of people who want to destroy it, those people are part of the muslim community, and it really isn't much to prevent further immigration until this mess has been sorted out. Western countries have no obligation to harbour and pay for people from other countries, especially when so many of those people support ideologies that lead their offspring to run back off to Syria, or blow themselves up on the underground.

Why should we be exposing ourselves to this risk? We have no obligation to. Wahhabism and Salafism weren't created by the West you know. Though to be fair Western government have pandered to extremist clerics in the most nauseating affirmations of multiculturalism, and has resulted in many deluded young lives being thrown away for nothing.

Just face it. He considers himself a peaceful Mussie but has extreme views. That alone should tell you all you need to know about Islam. He even justified the terrorist attacks.

He is proof that we need to be out with Islam.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 07:10 PM

And you are protecting your borders how exactly??? By going in foreign lands on other side of the planet and occupying them? My thought on collective revenge was just a reflection on thoughts of many on here who are openly showing their hatred towards muslims and want to, just like above, exterminate every one of them from the west, because of those radicals who have nothing to do with the true Islam.

Again, Im just defending my religion, and I want to distance myself from those fanatics as far as I can, but its you who are making muslims wanting to defend those terrorists because of your ignorance and justifying the killing by the hands of your people.

Just face it. He considers himself a peaceful Mussie but has extreme views. That alone should tell you all you need to know about Islam. He even justified the terrorist attacks.

He is proof that we need to be out with Islam.
Is your nickname in the school a buttlicker maybe???

poido123
12-17-2014, 07:30 PM

:wtf:

A very well explained Post?

Just curious. Why are you always a Muslim sympathist in these Discussions?

poido123
12-17-2014, 07:37 PM
And you are protecting your borders how exactly??? By going in foreign lands on other side of the planet and occupying them? My thought on collective revenge was just a reflection on thoughts of many on here who are openly showing their hatred towards muslims and want to, just like above, exterminate every one of them from the west, because of those radicals who have nothing to do with the true Islam.

Again, Im just defending my religion, and I want to distance myself from those fanatics as far as I can, but its you who are making muslims wanting to defend those terrorists because of your ignorance and justifying the killing by the hands of your people.

Is your nickname in the school a buttlicker maybe???

You give me the impression that I'd like to rupture that pretty little face of yours.

Your attitude is one that should be grouped with the other terrorists of the world. Stop pretending like you're not enjoying isis kill innocent people and the westerners killed.

All of your "points" have been squashed from people smarter than you. Instead of accepting that your wrong, you keep your stance to protect your pride.

F.cking loser

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 07:42 PM
You give me the impression that I'd like to rupture that pretty little face of yours.

Your attitude is one that should be grouped with the other terrorists of the world. Stop pretending like you're not enjoying isis kill innocent people and the westerners killed.

All of your "points" have been squashed from people smarter than you. Instead of accepting that your wrong, you keep your stance to protect your pride.

F.cking loser
What of an idiot you are :lol
You are worrying me, you ****.
Why are you trying to bring this on a personal level with me.
Are you so afraid of facts and so stupid that you have to hide behind others who are willing to discuss with somewhat relevant toughts?

You and 9erempire are the biggest cowards and losers on this board, and you are showing it over and over again.

GTFOH you pathetic fool.

imdaman99
12-17-2014, 07:44 PM

This is too good a post to belong in a troll thread swimming with Islamophobes. I commed thee :cheers:

poido123
12-17-2014, 07:52 PM
Why are you trying to bring this on a personal level on me.
Are you so afraid of facts and so stupid that you have to hide behind others who are willing to discuss with somewhat relevant toughts.

You and 9erempire are the biggest cowards and losers on this board, and you are showing it over and over again.

GTFOH you pathetic fool.

If I had the chance, I'd put a bullet in every brainwashed head like yours.

Your mentality is dangerous to the rest of the world like many other muslim brethrens reading and following a book which encourages violence and lack of acceptance of other religions.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 07:53 PM

Your mentality is dangerous to the rest of the world like many other muslim brethrens reading and following a book which encourages violence and lack of acceptance of other religions.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Talk about ownage.

Why you mad doe??? :lol

imdaman99
12-17-2014, 07:55 PM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/02/02b4419f5e8c5a153baf4b4f34e6f555ea138a6e47bb4b2e1d 2684fa9b2c96db.jpg

:oldlol:

Dresta
12-17-2014, 08:03 PM
This is too good a post to belong in a troll thread swimming with Islamophobes. I commed thee :cheers:
It's not a good post at all, and is simply reciting well known and irrelevant platitudes. What does the Shah have to do with today? What do Cold War politics have to do with now? What do Bush's and Obama's idiotic mistakes have to do with what needs to be done now? It's all completely irrelevant. Having created a problem only increases your obligation to fix it.

You keep cheering for the most unambiguous racist in this thread :applause: - the guy who said violence and murder is entrenched 'in the blood' of Americans

The term islamophobia makes no sense btw - it's not a ****ing pathology, but people like you so commonly use words and phrases you've no understanding of. It is a crudely invented word used to distort reality, and an easy escape from any difficult questions.

Anyone who uses the term islamophobia quite frankly is incapable of thinking for themselves. It is the language of the herd.

LEFT4DEAD
12-17-2014, 08:07 PM
It's not a good post at all, and is simply reciting well known and irrelevant platitudes. What does the Shah have to do with today? What do Cold War politics have to do with now? What do Bush's and Obama's idiotic mistakes have to do with what needs to be done now? It's all completely irrelevant. Having created a problem only increases your obligation to fix it.

You keep cheering for the most unambiguous racist in this thread :applause: - the guy who said violence and murder is entrenched 'in the blood' of Americans

The term islamophobia makes no sense btw - it's not a ****ing pathology, but people like you so commonly use words and phrases you've no understanding of. It is a crudely invented word used to distort reality, and an easy escape from any difficult questions.

Anyone who uses the term islamophobia quite frankly is incapable of thinking for themselves. It is the language of the herd.
Just answer me this.
Are those countries mentioned in that post living a better life after arriving of your "peace-bringers"?

9erempiree
12-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Why are you trying to bring this on a personal level with me.
Are you so afraid of facts and so stupid that you have to hide behind others who are willing to discuss with somewhat relevant toughts?

GTFOH you pathetic fool.

Nah bro. You are the real coward here. Lets say you are correct and we are wrong. So be it. What's next for you? Are you heading to Syria to practice what you preach? I doubt it.

All this talk about your prophet, shouldn't you man up and start acting like a real Muslim and declare Jihad on us? Instead you are sitting behind your computer spewing your rhetoric?

Like I mentioned before, when it comes down to it, peaceful Muslims will bow down to ISIS. Your mothers and wives will be stoned to death and your kids will be sex slaves but instead you are living a world that allows you to speak of your opinion.

You are the one giving Muslims a bad name and rather than changing our opinions of Islam. You just confirm how bad it is. We are no longer arguing or debating about Islam. We are just sitting and watching your real attitude unfold before our eyes.

This thread is like a social experiment on how a Muslim would react when encountered with the opposition and you are Exhibit A of what I have been saying all along and that is, if you had to choose and no matter how peaceful you claim you are, you will choose Islam. Fortunately, you are one of those fake hybrid Muslims living in a western society.

LEFT4DEAD
12-18-2014, 05:08 AM
Nah bro. You are the real coward here. Lets say you are correct and we are wrong. So be it. What's next for you? Are you heading to Syria to practice what you preach? I doubt it.

All this talk about your prophet, shouldn't you man up and start acting like a real Muslim and declare Jihad on us? Instead you are sitting behind your computer spewing your rhetoric?

Like I mentioned before, when it comes down to it, peaceful Muslims will bow down to ISIS. Your mothers and wives will be stoned to death and your kids will be sex slaves but instead you are living a world that allows you to speak of your opinion.

You are the one giving Muslims a bad name and rather than changing our opinions of Islam. You just confirm how bad it is. We are no longer arguing or debating about Islam. We are just sitting and watching your real attitude unfold before our eyes.

This thread is like a social experiment on how a Muslim would react when encountered with the opposition and you are Exhibit A of what I have been saying all along and that is, if you had to choose and no matter how peaceful you claim you are, you will choose Islam. Fortunately, you are one of those fake hybrid Muslims living in a western society.
Man, people like you wont ever change their opinion on muslims, because you are one of those who dont just hate on muslims, but they hate everybody who are not playing like you want them to play, you hate your own lifes because there is some muslim who is defending his religion and you won ever accept that the real Islam has nothing to do with those fanatics on the middle east. No matter if you would read the whole Qur'an and see that there is no word thats justifying their acts, you would just keep to call them the real Muslims.
But you are too dumb person for me, person with no knowledge about Islam and you are showing it again and again, and you are showing no shame because your lack of knowledge.

And you dont know what Jihad is at the first place. Its not conquering the world as you may think, nor is it killing everybody who wont accept Islam as their religion. Putting sword on somebodys head because of those things is forbiden in Islam.

Here is a good explanation on what the real Jihad is.
http://islam.about.com/od/jihad/f/jihad.htm

But Im not sure you will change your opinion even now, because you are an ignorant fool who will keep saying the same till the day he dies. Because you are one of those who are hating everything different and what is in trend to hate, and one of those who is easy to manipulate with.

poido123
12-18-2014, 07:03 AM
Man, people like you wont ever change their opinion on muslims, because you are one of those who dont just hate on muslims, but they hate everybody who are not playing like you want them to play, you hate your own lifes because there is some muslim who is defending his religion and you won ever accept that the real Islam has nothing to do with those fanatics on the middle east. No matter if you would read the whole Qur'an and see that there is no word thats justifying their acts, you would just keep to call them the real Muslims.
But you are too dumb person for me, person with no knowledge about Islam and you are showing it again and again, and you are showing no shame because your lack of knowledge.

And you dont know what Jihad is at the first place. Its not conquering the world as you may think, nor is it killing everybody who wont accept Islam as their religion. Putting sword on somebodys head because of those things is forbiden in Islam.

But Im not sure you will change your opinion even now, because you are an ignorant fool who will keep saying the same till the day he dies. Because you are one of those who are hating everything different and what is in trend to hate, and one of those who is easy to manipulate with.

The quran is full of contradictions and verses which can easily be misinterpreted, much like the bible.

The difference is, the quran sends it's followers batshit crazy. Killing opposing religions people, abusing their women, terrorism, violent protests and forceful submission to Islam, they just aren't living that peaceful life they claim to be.

Muslims and their constant deflections. Never take responsibility for their bad behavior. If America is so bad that you claim them to be, then why havent they just gone in and wiped out much of the middle East? They are military capable?

For a guy who hates America, you have a damn NBA avatar, but it's ok to like American products Right? F.cking walking contradiction you are :oldlol:

step_back
12-18-2014, 07:24 AM
Those of you dismissing everyone who is critical of Islam as an Islamophobe are further proving just how intolerant and deluded you are.

Terrorist attacks in Sydney and 145 children are killed in Pakistan in less than a week but when someone says "Oh I think Islam is causing problems and I question it's intentions" they automatically get branded an Islamaphobe.

People have every right to question the religion and it's impact on society. Particularly Americans where freedom of speech is protected under the constitution.

poido123
12-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Those of you dismissing everyone who is critical of Islam as an Islamophobe are further proving just how intolerant and deluded you are.

Terrorist attacks in Sydney and 145 children are killed in Pakistan in less than a week but when someone says "Oh I think Islam is causing problems and I question it's intentions" they automatically get branded an Islamaphobe.

People have every right to question the religion and it's impact on society. Particularly Americans where freedom of speech is protected under the constitution.

F.cking eyyy

:applause:

The deflection, hiding and deception are all part of the teachings in the quran.

Don't expect a Muslim to front up to their responsibilities, they just want to justify their violence and hatred of other religions and cultures.

2 fellow Australians died at the hands of these putrid muslims and another 132 innocent children were slaughtered in Pakistan.

Still...no responsibility.

step_back
12-18-2014, 08:35 AM

Idiot. The funniest thing about all of this is that the world still considers America as far more of a danger to world peace and stability than these moron Islamists from the desert. Goes to show how disgusting of a country it is when people hate it more than they do these terrorists.

If America wanted to conquer the rest of the world they could do it. Their military budget is larger than the next 8 countries combined, 6 of which are it's allies. America is no angel but let's not pretend they're the greatest threat to peace. That's completely ridiculous.

America had the biggest role in stopping the genocide of Muslims in the Bosnian war. For which they get very little gratitude or thanks.

Russia and China are a far bigger risk to stability and world peace than America.

9erempiree
12-18-2014, 08:43 AM
Islam is a huge burden to the world and world peace. Even though other countries can be a risk but they are not causing any problems currently.

If we takeaway the Islamic State and the Taliban then the world is pretty much at peace.

It's Islam. :facepalm

9erempiree
12-18-2014, 08:54 AM

Just stop dude.

I know you are pretending to be some Islamic State soldier but somehow I doubt those guys have the time, or the internet connection, to be posting on here.

You are not a dedicated Muslim like they are and stop with your rhetoric. Stop pretending you are one of them.

Go get your breakfast down the store, post on ISH, watch ESPN and let those stupid Islamists kill themselves.

Andrew Wiggins
12-18-2014, 09:18 AM

Idiot. The funniest thing about all of this is that the world still considers America as far more of a danger to world peace and stability than these moron Islamists from the desert. Goes to show how disgusting of a country it is when people hate it more than they do these terrorists.

:lol @ this clown referring to "the world" as if what he's saying is factual or has a semblance of accuracy.

dude's just salty that the us recognizes kosovo

Dresta
12-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Just answer me this.
Are those countries mentioned in that post living a better life after arriving of your "peace-bringers"?
Why would i answer this? It is a loaded question that can't be answered and has nothing to do with what i was saying anyway. I've never referred to 'peace-bringers' have I? I would even go so far as to say life would be largely meaningless without the possibility of war. Cowardly peace lovers are anti-life masochists deep down. If there's nothing in your life worth killing or risking your life for then your life is empty anyway. There's not many things more honourable people could do right now than sign up to fight with the Kurds against these reactionary barbarians.

You need to start making a semblance of sense.

Funny that you can generalise the whole opinion of the world into agreeing with you. Not that i give the slightest **** about what 'the world' thinks, as the world has never been right about anything. The history of the masses is a history of getting just about everything wrong. Think the masses wanted to be vaccinated? No, it had to be forced on them by their betters.

And in many cases it's just the typical talk of moaning about the dominant world power. See how quick the EU goes running to the US when they get into trouble with Russia? Europeans like to bitch about the US, but most of them are glad it's there really, and would feel pretty powerless and vulnerable without the US.

9erempiree
12-18-2014, 09:57 AM
http://conservamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/americaneagle1.jpg

poido123
12-18-2014, 10:18 AM
It's a shame that Muslim immigration doesn't get put to vote by the people, instead of politicians deciding for us.

I can almost guarantee that Australians want Muslim immigration stopped and I'd say a pretty good percentage would want them deported.

kNIOKAS
12-18-2014, 10:23 AM
:wtf:

A very well explained Post?

Just curious. Why are you always a Muslim sympathist in these Discussions?
It was all opinion and emotion, but no argument in it.

I am not a muslim sympathist. I'm against you and likes of you creating this crazy, distorted, misplaced black and white narrative of what's going on in the world and then framing the situations by it. It is not one or the another, or anything from what you propose.

You come out a as massive biggot.

poido123
12-18-2014, 10:34 AM
It was all opinion and emotion, but no argument in it.

I am not a muslim sympathist. I'm against you and likes of you creating this crazy, distorted, misplaced black and white narrative of what's going on in the world and then framing the situations by it. It is not one or the another, or anything from what you propose.

You come out a as massive biggot.

Label doesn't bother me. Maybe I am one.

Getting into the specifics of being exact is just another way of deflection.

You only have to look at Sharia Law to know how f.cked up this group of people are. A good percentage of Muslims want Sharia Law established in Western countries. :facepalm

kNIOKAS
12-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Label doesn't bother me. Maybe I am one.

Getting into the specifics of being exact is just another way of deflection.

You only have to look at Sharia Law to know how f.cked up this group of people are. A good percentage of Muslims want Sharia Law established in Western countries. :facepalm
Never heard of relativism, have you.

Dresta
12-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Never heard of relativism, have you.
I'd like to see you live your life according to it.

Tbh, cultural relativism is about the strongest argument there is against allowing any immigration at all (these people live under different laws, and we have no right to force them to live by ours, thus they cannot enter as we still need to enforce the law of the land and that would be disrespectful of their culture). With relativism everyone better stick to their part of the globe if they don't want conflict and war, but that is completely counter to human nature and desires.

9erempiree
12-18-2014, 11:50 AM
How do you guys propose to eradicate them?

9erempiree
12-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Vigorously prosecute all those involved in polygamy, forced marriage, honour violence or female genital mutilation.

Reintroduce sedition laws (where repealed) and prosecute all transgressors and enablers.

Legislate British/ Western culture and value sets as dominant.

Prohibit all manifestations of sharia law and all dissemination and advocacy of sharia law.

Abolish sharia courts where they exist.

Remove charitable status from mosques and other Muslim money-raising institutions.

Remove all restrictions on freedom of speech except for incitement to violence; repeal all hate speech laws.

Stop all further immigration, including immigration based on family reunification.

Muslims may privately owe their religious loyalty to Islam, however they must publicly declare their civic loyalty to their country of citizenship.

Ban the public call to prayer.

Disperse groups praying in the street or other public places.

Deport all foreign-born convicted terrorists, regardless of human rights legislation.

Former and new immigrants must sign a Pledge of Allegiance to a stated set of values, under threat of losing their citizenship/ immigrant status and being deported for breaking the pledge.

Naturalised citizens who have violated the criminal code will be de-naturalised and deported.

Reclaim universities, schools, churches, the media, local councils, the civil service and the professions. This requires an ideological purge, in which advocates of anti-Western and pro-Islam ideologies are removed from their posts in educational, cultural and media institutions.

Institute a counter-multiculturalism ideology in the schools and society, teaching the people that multiculturalism is an ideology aimed at dismantling our culture.

Repeal all laws, programmes, and policies that advance group rights and multiculturalism. Everyone is equal under the law and there is no basis for making some more equal than others based on their skin colour or religion.

Discard the history books which describe our culture and civilisation as one of genocide and oppression. Rebuild the national identities of our children via the teaching of unbiased truth thus allowing them possession of a cultural heritage without shame.

Promote each Western country's national language as the language of government and require immigrants to learn it within a given time period.

Encourage family values and child-rearing to reverse our demographic decline.

Prohibit foreign countries from financing, investing in and contributing to all religious, cultural and educational institutions.

Outlaw shariah-compliant financial instruments.

Outlaw Islamic state ownership of sensitive Western assets such as stock exchanges, ports, security firms, defence contractors and such.

Declare that Islam is incompatible with 21st century, secular, liberal democracy.

Monitor mosques for content and close mosques found to be promoting terrorism, sedition or homophobic violence.

Stop the building of any new mosques funded by foreign states.

Remove local government funding for all radical Muslim organisations and associations in the public sphere.

Expel all foreign-born imams.

Legislate to ensure all domestic imams speak the native language within the mosque.

Obtain reciprocity from all Islamic countries with respect to existing foreign-funded mosques in each country (i.e., for existing mosques to remain open, demand the right for equivalent numbers of churches/ synagogues in respective countries).

Obtain reciprocal rights to proselytise in each Islamic trading country.

Obtain reciprocal rights for foreigners visiting Islamic countries including freedoms related to dress codes, food and liquor consumption, property ownership, right to worship and others.

Confiscate all Western-held funds for Islamic states that finance terrorism and promote sharia in the West.

Limit child benefit to a maximum of two children.

Make tax evasion and benefit fraud deportable offences.

Since one eighth of zakat goes to jihad make it illegal or at the very least remove its charitable status.

Regularly inspect takeaways and curry houses for environmental health and safety and immigration status of employees.

Taxi drivers as part of licensing process to be CRB checked and refused licence if found to have a criminal record. DNA sample to be taken at application as they often use brothers/ cousins.

No use of translators or signs in foreign languages.

Set up tax task force to tackle tax fraud of businesses paid in cash, and a special database to tackle insurance fraud.

Set up money laundering task force.

Seizure of family assets for not informing authorities of jihadis in family.

Reform Council Tax to better represent numbers of adults in family accommodation, e.g., a 25% surcharge for every adult over 18 where more than 2 in a house.

All streets and buildings with Islamic names to be renamed.

Money transfers to Islamic countries to be vetted/ taxed and provable as being from legitimate source, otherwise seized.

Make harbouring or employment of illegal immigrants a deportable offence and/ or subject to confiscation of assets.

Any GP providing false information on medical certificates for insurance claims or to prevent deportation to be struck off GMC.

Abolish the Equality and Human Rights Commission

Make it illegal to marry cousins and deport any immigrant who does so.

End 'positive discrimination' in employment etc.

Increase costs of soft courses such as Islamic studies/ cultural studies/ media studies and use the money to subsidise hard sciences, technology, engineering etc.

HM Revenue & Customs to investigate and link in with Land Registry for tax fraud from non-disclosed rental income.

Council houses to be allocated not on basis of need but on local roots and time spent on waiting list.

Cash inducements for voluntary repatriation.

Immigrant rapists to be deported.

Disbar Muslims from employment at airports and other security sensitive installations.

Support India in combating jihad.

Put legal height restriction on mosques; minarets above this height to be reduced.

No further mosques to be built.

Any Muslim going abroad on jihad should not be allowed back into the country.

Friends, relatives and associates of Muslims found guilty of spreading sedition etc. to be investigated. If there is reasonable suspicion that they knew about the activity of the guilty person and did not inform the authorities, then they too should be deported.

Shut down Muslim-only prayer rooms in public spaces (universities, airports, hospitals etc.).

Withdraw the right to citizenship through birth (perhaps make it dependent on at least one grandparent born in the UK).

End dual citizenship.

Close down mosques and Muslim facilities in prisons.

Keep Muslim prisoners separate from others.

Ban halal slaughter/ meat.

Ban the burka/ niqab.

Elect new leaders dedicated to implementing the above measures.

LJJ
12-18-2014, 12:55 PM

Well you know how that's viewed in Pakistan though:

http://i.imgur.com/xPtMutO.jpg

The banner says that India, Israel and America will pay for what they have done to those poor children. They are deluded and indoctrinated to the maximum, case in point: LEFT4DEAD.

KingBeasley08
12-18-2014, 01:11 PM

The banner says that India, Israel and America will pay for what they have done to those poor children. They are deluded and indoctrinated to the maximum, case in point: LEFT4DEAD.
No f*cking way ..

LEFT4DEAD
12-18-2014, 02:06 PM

:roll: :roll: Rent free :lol

nightprowler10
12-18-2014, 05:15 PM

While Pakistanis have been very much in denial about the terrorism issue, this is like taking a picture of the "god hates ****" people and posting it with the caption "this is how Americans think".

The people in the picture represent a very small minority right now. The usually silent majority that is more progressive is not very silent right now. A terror leader was released on bail today by the high court, and people have taken to the streets demanding answers, something that never would've happened before last week.

LJJ
12-18-2014, 05:23 PM
While Pakistanis have been very much in denial about the terrorism issue, this is like taking a picture of the "god hates ****" people and posting it with the caption "this is how Americans think".

The people in the picture represent a very small minority right now. The usually silent majority that is more progressive is not very silent right now. A terror leader was released on bail today by the high court, and people have taken to the streets demanding answers, something that never would've happened before last week.

It's really not though. People make that comparison all the time in reference to Islamism, the Westborough peeps are like 100 people deep.

Blaming terrorism and islamism on the US, it's mainstream thought in Pakistan. There are tens of millions of Pakistanis who think exactly like that.

The Westborough church? A hundred people who hold up signs, aren't taken seriously anywhere and never hurt anybody? If only the extent of Islamic extremism was that insignificant and benign. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims with radical beliefs and morality.

Nanners
12-18-2014, 05:39 PM
everybody involved in this shitshow thread should watch the documentary "the power of nightmares"

https://archive.org/details/ThePowerOfNightmares-Episode1BabyItsColdOutside

kNIOKAS
12-18-2014, 05:42 PM
It's really not though. People make that comparison all the time in reference to Islamism, the Westborough peeps are like 100 people deep.

Blaming terrorism and islamism on the US, it's mainstream thought in Pakistan. There are tens of millions of Pakistanis who think exactly like that.

The Westborough church? A hundred people who hold up signs, aren't taken seriously anywhere and never hurt anybody? If only the extent of Islamic extremism was that insignificant and benign. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims with radical beliefs and morality.
Is it wrong to think that?

What does that to do with the fact that it incorrect to generalize about the enormous group of people by the small nitpicked fraction of it?

This is easily twisted - put any religion followers' name in there and it's just as valid of an opinion as any.

9erempiree
12-18-2014, 05:47 PM
:cheers: Here's to hoping more people show up at the protest this next Monday.

They need to take the momentum from last week and run with it.

LJJ
12-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Is it wrong to think that?

What does that to do with the fact that it incorrect to generalize about the enormous group of people by the small nitpicked fraction of it?

This is easily twisted - put any religion followers' name in there and it's just as valid of an opinion as any.

It's really crazy that even in todays world, after the Arab spring, there are still people who think radical Islam is a "small nitpicked fraction" of the religion.

kNIOKAS
12-18-2014, 05:50 PM
It's really crazy that even in todays world, after the Arab spring, there are still people who think radical Islam is a "small nitpicked fraction" of the religion.
Not necessarily. Say it is increasing - why do you think it is so?

LJJ
12-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Not necessarily. Say it is increasing - why do you think it is so?

Globalization, population growth, population movement.

kNIOKAS
12-18-2014, 05:59 PM
Globalization.
Right, could you elaborate on this? What exactly do you call globalization and what is the mechanism that makes muslim people to commit more radical acts (if that's true)?

LJJ
12-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Right, could you elaborate on this? What exactly do you call globalization and what is the mechanism that makes muslim people to commit more radical acts (if that's true)?

I don't think Islam has changed very much or become more radical at all. The main reason for threats of terrorism is that Islam has spread throughout the world and the world has spread throughout the old Islamic world. Terror attacks simply weren't possible 200 years ago, that doesn't mean the religion is more radical. The world is a lot smaller than it was.

Islam has proven to be resistant against an enlightenment movement, but otherwise it's only natural that Islam massively clashes with more progressive ideas. It's inherent.

kNIOKAS
12-18-2014, 06:35 PM
I don't think Islam has changed very much or become more radical at all. The main reason for threats of terrorism is that Islam has spread throughout the world and the world has spread throughout the old Islamic world. Terror attacks simply weren't possible 200 years ago, that doesn't mean the religion is more radical. The world is a lot smaller than it was.

Islam has proven to be resistant against an enlightenment movement, but otherwise it's only natural that Islam massively clashes with more progressive ideas. It's inherent.
That's a fair answer. There will be blood when cultures clash with eachother.

poido123
12-18-2014, 08:00 PM
If you were to be totally open about Muslims and their faith, how do you get over some of the human rights issues in Sharia Law?

If I was to ignore Muslim terrorism and women mistreatment while blaming it all on America, then why did these things exist before anything America did prior to 9/11?

It's about time that apologists, sympathists, leftists etc etc stop giving these people a pass and place the microscope squarely on them.

When looking at ISIS, you can't help but think it is not much different to the genocide that occured in Germany during World War 2.

An aggressive movement by a small group of brainwashed people to rid another culture(ISIS and Western culture/Christianity and other religions), which soon gained momentum of the conservative people to follow them(what could happen with ISIS and more conservative Muslims), which lead to millions of Jews slaughtered.

You think history can't repeat itself? It can and it will if we don't put a stop to it now. We need to get tough on these Muslims and I mean REAL TOUGH

kamil
12-18-2014, 08:49 PM
Does this protest have anything to do with that muslim guy that was harassing teenage girls and then beat and killed another girl when she tried to stop him?

Nash
12-18-2014, 09:18 PM
lol germans, its in their blood

9erempiree
12-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Does this protest have anything to do with that muslim guy that was harassing teenage girls and then beat and killed another girl when she tried to stop him?

I don't know but like the rest of the world we are tired of the antics of Islam. Seriously, they are running rampant and they believe they can do anything they want without consequences.

I have already posted research data that polled Muslims and over 50% of them value the Koran laws and by laws over the laws of a country.

Does it really surprise anyone that they are committing these heinous acts?

We even have Muslim members on ISH blaming these crimes and acts of violence on America. Are they the new Blacks?

:facepalm

nightprowler10
12-18-2014, 11:43 PM

Yeah I'm not talking about blaming the US, that's been the case for decades, I'm talking about this specific event. I agree with the rest of your post.

Brunch@Five
12-19-2014, 04:45 AM
we need to stop acting like the problem with Islam is one of religion. It's a political and ideological problem. ISIS is a totalitarian ideology that pits "pure faith" against "infidels" (which includes other islamic "sects"), just like Nazi Germany distinguished between pure blood and the rest. Just because a totalitarian regime is based on the notion of "religion" or "nation" doesn't mean that both need to be abolished. Still, lots of crimes (i.e. the American torture program, Russian annexation of the Crimea, Uygur repression in west China etc) are based on the idea of the "nation", probably just as many as due to religion.

Dresta
12-19-2014, 05:38 AM
lol germans, its in their blood
Seriously, why is this nonsense ok while everyone gets all up in arms for people saying negative things about Islam? This is just racism plain and simple. Amazing people think you can't be racist be attacking an ethnic group (because what else could saying it's 'in their blood' be), but that you can be racist in disliking Islam, even though it encompasses a huge array of different ethnicities.

Swear some people see the world in white/non-white :facepalm

we need to stop acting like the problem with Islam is one of religion. It's a political and ideological problem. ISIS is a totalitarian ideology that pits "pure faith" against "infidels" (which includes other islamic "sects"), just like Nazi Germany distinguished between pure blood and the rest. Just because a totalitarian regime is based on the notion of "religion" or "nation" doesn't mean that both need to be abolished. Still, lots of crimes (i.e. the American torture program, Russian annexation of the Crimea, Uygur repression in west China etc) are based on the idea of the "nation", probably just as many as due to religion.
You say it is not religion but an ideological and political problem - religions are by definition ideological and political problems, and it is in their nature to expand into other spheres, as divine writ always has and always will.

9erempiree
12-19-2014, 08:30 AM
typical white guy scared of blacks, muslims, mexicans, etc...

grow some damn balls first bruh

:lol

You came to that conclusion with a Koran in the toilet? I bet you didn't know religion is an idea and not a race. In before being called a racist because I disagree with a belief system.

Only on ISH.

brownmamba00
12-19-2014, 08:34 AM
:lol

You came to that conclusion with a Koran in the toilet? I bet you didn't know religion is an idea and not a race. In before being called a racist because I disagree with a belief system.

Only on ISH.
shut the fvck up

9erempiree
12-22-2014, 04:47 PM
It's Monday and that means protest time.

Any protest going on today?

German ISHers?

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 05:15 PM
It's Monday and that means protest time.

Any protest going on today?

German ISHers?
I heard about 15-25k PEGIDA rally in Dresden.

15-25k anti PEGIDA in Munich tho:facepalm

pezt
12-23-2014, 11:55 AM
lol at the title.
You guys do realise that these "protests" only take place in Dresden right?
A region that is known for it's racist mentality not only against muslims, because obviously that would be ok for you guys, but against any races and nationalities.
How can you say "Germans protest against Islam" when it's only a small number in a city that is notorious for it's racism.
90% of the people participating in this so called protest are your regular Neo-Nazis led by a convicted criminal.
But since it's against muslims, nobody bats an eye.

What are they protesting anyway? There is no such thing called "Islamisation" in Germany. Especially not in Dresden where most of the demonstrators have never met a muslim themselves.

There are far more Anti-Pegida demonstrations all over Germany, why don't you put that in your title?

Trollsmasher
12-23-2014, 02:09 PM
lol at the title.
You guys do realise that these "protests" only take place in Dresden right?
A region that is known for it's racist mentality not only against muslims, because obviously that would be ok for you guys, but against any races and nationalities.
How can you say "Germans protest against Islam" when it's only a small number in a city that is notorious for it's racism.
90% of the people participating in this so called protest are your regular Neo-Nazis led by a convicted criminal.
But since it's against muslims, nobody bats an eye.

What are they protesting anyway? There is no such thing called "Islamisation" in Germany. Especially not in Dresden where most of the demonstrators have never met a muslim themselves.

There are far more Anti-Pegida demonstrations all over Germany, why don't you put that in your title?
better to wait for the scourge to plant its seed in there too before doing something right?

****ing leftist cancer, such obvious shilling

9erempiree
12-31-2014, 04:59 PM
Any more protests this last Monday?

knickballer
12-31-2014, 07:50 PM

I'm friends with alot of Paki's and one of them just went back to Pakistan and he pretty much just said everyone in the North of the country hates America/West. He said they are pretty much pro-Taliban/Al-Queda because alot of them sympathize with them as being liberators against the West who are bombing their children.. He said alot of people in the South though are pro-American and hate Afghanis and the terrorist factions for making their country a shit hole.

MightyWhitey
12-31-2014, 11:40 PM

1933–1934

The first wave of legislation, from 1933 to 1934, focused largely on limiting the participation of Jews in German public life. The first major law to curtail the rights of Jewish citizens was the "Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service" of April 7, 1933, according to which Jewish and "politically unreliable" civil servants and employees were to be excluded from state service. The new Civil Service Law was the German authorities' first formulation of the so-called Aryan Paragraph, a kind of regulation used to exclude Jews (and often by extension other "non-Aryans") from organizations, professions, and other aspects of public life.

In April 1933, German law restricted the number of Jewish students at German schools and universities. In the same month, further legislation sharply curtailed "Jewish activity" in the medical and legal professions. Subsequent laws and decrees restricted reimbursement of Jewish doctors from public (state) health insurance funds. The city of Berlin forbade Jewish lawyers and notaries to work on legal matters, the mayor of Munich disallowed Jewish doctors from treating non-Jewish patients, and the Bavarian Interior Ministry denied admission of Jewish students to medical school.

At the national level, the Nazi government revoked the licenses of Jewish tax consultants; imposed a 1.5 percent quota on admission of "non-Aryans" to public schools and universities; fired Jewish civilian workers from the army; and, in early 1934, forbade Jewish actors to perform on the stage or screen.

Local governments also issued regulations that affected other spheres of Jewish life: in Saxony, Jews could no longer slaughter animals according to ritual purity requirements, effectively preventing them from obeying Jewish dietary laws.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005681

But the German people had every right to strip the Jews of their rights and prohibiting their lifestyle/rituals doe. Especially the actors :crazysam:
And this is what 7 months of community college gets you :applause:

Hey DumDumbass you're inching closer to 13000 posts. Are you slacking on me or what? Did you end up getting that roll for Action Jackson part 2 like you were promoting 4000 posts ago? Good job champ,,,,let us know when you get your WIC card when you move out of gran mama's son. You owe everyone here a slice of cheddar cheese for posting so much in such a short amount of time. Kudos to you and your busy life. Hope ish doesn't take away from your acting career. Thanks for the useless posts and for your liberal ad libs :applause: Cheers to a real ish celebrity :cheers:

Wait,,,,,GOOSEBUMPS part 8,,,,,that was it right? Are you, like, up for the part or did they find another 19 year old to play the roll of handing the director his coffee and picking up his dry cleaning?

LEFT4DEAD
01-02-2015, 11:20 AM
I just saw that every post of me citing the Bible is deleted. Some mod obviously mad. :roll: :roll:

9erempiree
01-09-2015, 01:33 PM
These marches are going to be strong now.

If they only had a charismatic leader.:lol

9erempiree
01-12-2015, 03:17 AM
It is about to go down.

First Monday since the killings and Monday is protest day.

9erempiree
01-13-2015, 02:20 AM
Protest was very strong today.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anti-muslim-hate-fuels-large-rally-in-germany/

9erempiree
03-23-2016, 06:52 PM
...and a year later.....

A mass rape happened.

9erempiree
03-24-2016, 03:30 PM
A year later....airport was blasted.

How many years till we finally accept that letting these people in was a mistake.