View Full Version : Lakers Incredible 14-0 Run vs Kings in 50 seconds

HOoopCityJones
12-15-2014, 06:49 PM
http://youtu.be/lMmmxG4Nkpo

Amazing. :bowdown:

Was this rigged too Kings fans? :confusedshrug:

Kblaze8855
12-15-2014, 06:52 PM
I expected footage....but I wasnt sure if it would be from a recent game or the somewhat famous quarter where the Showtine lakers ran out to like 29-0 on the Kings in the 80s.

LiLharvard
12-15-2014, 06:57 PM
:lol

Velocirap31
12-15-2014, 06:59 PM
It was a rigged series. Major asterisk championship for the Lakers. I know Kobe fans are fond of those asterisks.

Droid101
12-15-2014, 06:59 PM
It was a rigged series.
I know. Check out game 5. Super rigged.

Mr. Jabbar
12-15-2014, 07:11 PM
kobe :bowdown: :bowdown:

kings with the bloopers

1987_Lakers
12-15-2014, 07:12 PM
Sacremento should have won this series, they had more talent but that team was filled with chokers, even though they won that particular game, this vid was a good example of how they would crumple in pressure situations. Even after all the BS calls in the first 6 games of that series, the Kings still had a great chance to close LA out in a game 7 at home, what happens in game 7 during crunch time? EVERYONE on Sacramento excluding Bibby just folds under pressure.

brownmamba00
12-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Sacremento should have won this series, they had more talent but that team was filled with chokers, even though they won that particular game, this vid was a good example of how they would crumple in pressure situations. Even after all the BS calls in the first 6 games of that series, the Kings still had a great chance to close LA out in a game 7 at home, what happens in game 7 during crunch time? EVERYONE on Sacramento excluding Bibby just folds under pressure.
Stojakovic was shooting airballs in that G7...they just straight up choked as they always do.

Dro
12-15-2014, 07:37 PM
We've been over this before........it wasn't rigged.....

Relinquish
12-15-2014, 07:38 PM

Sure, they choked in game 7. But they shouldn't have even been required to play in that game 7 in the first place. Therefore, your reasoning and excuses do not hold up.

Droid101
12-15-2014, 07:39 PM
Sure, they choked in game 7. But they shouldn't have even been required to play in that game 7 in the first place. Therefore, your reasoning and excuses do not hold up.
True. Game 5 was rigged so hard for the Kings. Should never have gone 7 games.

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2014, 10:21 AM
We've been over this before........it wasn't rigged.....

:biggums:

So you "settled" this for all basketball fans across the globe? :lol

thx pal

dat childish thinking

--

About the 14-0 run, absolutely sick...

I won't put an asterisk on this title, but I don't blame anyone that does.. The Kings were blatantly robbed in game 6... and just to see videos of that game makes me sad to see how obvious it was to everyone.

beastee
12-16-2014, 10:23 AM
That Sacramento squad was so good. People sleep on them because they lost, but that team deserved to win it all that year. I still think that is one of the worst outcomes of a series in NBA history.

HOoopCityJones
12-16-2014, 10:33 AM
True. Game 5 was rigged so hard for the Kings. Should never have gone 7 games.

Selective memory.

Everyone loves to talk about how we robbed the Kings, but nobody talks about THAT game.

ImKobe
12-16-2014, 12:01 PM
Kobe was incredible

too bad they were in such a hole though, they ended up losing it

but Kings were so prone to choking that series, they choked 3 damn games out of 7..

The Horry winner where Webber leaves him wide open at the top of the key
Game 6 with all the missed FTs
Game 7, where Peja airballs wide open 3 in regulation to win the game (how do you do this at your own house lol)