PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is averaging 23ppg on .345%fg in his last five games...

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 02:21 AM
That's 23ppg on 22.6 shot attempts...:bowdown: He's averaging 22.4 ppg on .369%fg for the month. He does ALL THIS while being HORRIBLE DEFENSIVELY...impressive eh? How can someone who's playing so awful have so many fans on his nuts?:biggums:

Cocaine80s
12-16-2014, 02:23 AM
"Bro just wait till Kobe gets his legs under him as the season goes on. this is just a fluke"- Kobe fans

3 weeks ago

SamuraiSWISH
12-16-2014, 02:24 AM
Meanwhile LeBron has been improving ...

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 02:26 AM
Not only that but he's been a disaster in 4th quarters and 'clutch' situations.

At this point, Swaggy P gives the Lakers far more bang for their buck. He's more impactful than Kobe, they started looking like a much better team as soon as he came back and he saved them against the Spurs after Bean pulled his usual choke tactics in the 4th.

NZStreetBaller
12-16-2014, 02:27 AM
Woooo!!! Kobes the man and will be more talked about then ur favourite superstar regardless of what he does

Deal with it.

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 02:28 AM

At this point, Swaggy P gives the Lakers far more bang for their buck. He's more impactful than Kobe, they started looking like a much better team as soon as he came back and he saved them against the Spurs after Bean pulled his usual choke tactics in the 4th.

Funniest shit is if you bring up defense you get this from these moronic kobe stans: He spends all his energy offensively...*looks at what I just posted...thinks...looks again...thinks*...maybe his energy is better spent?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy

http://s30.postimg.org/ujkjhy3tt/swag22_png_resize_640_356.png

SamuraiSWISH

Sad, but true. Cause I think Swaggy P is an obnoxious retard.

Mr. Jabbar
12-16-2014, 02:30 AM
23 ppg/ 0% rent

coin24
12-16-2014, 02:33 AM
Beasting. What's your point:confusedshrug:

JebronLames
12-16-2014, 02:34 AM
2/5*

buddha
12-16-2014, 02:36 AM
he's 36, everyone thought he would average 18 ppg

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 02:38 AM
23 ppg/ 0% rent

...and signal the cavalry to make excuses and contradict facts. All I did was post the statistic facts. Don't blame me...blame Godbe.

Heavincent
12-16-2014, 02:39 AM
He's old as dirt and in his 19th season. Who cares? Shaq was a rotting corpse in Boston at this point in his career. Most guys (even all time greats) were already playing Golf somewhere or sitting by the swimming pool.

J Shuttlesworth
thanks for the info

RoundMoundOfReb
But he's Alpha!

Yao Ming's Foot
winners in 3 out of the last 4 games. :confusedshrug:

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 02:40 AM
He's old as dirt and in his 19th season. Who cares?

Fans of good, solid basketball maybe...?

Keno
12-16-2014, 02:43 AM
Beasting. What's your point:confusedshrug:

lmaoooooooooo, beasting on what? who? lmfao. certainly not the nba.

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 02:43 AM
Why does a guy who's playing so poorly and is on a shit team stay on so many n!ggas' minds?

Heavincent
12-16-2014, 02:45 AM
Fans of good, solid basketball maybe...?

What, it's some tragedy against basketball that an old guy coming off two major injuries can't ball like he used to?

You're so bitter it's ridiculous. You and the other Kobe detractors had to wait until Kobe was ancient to start talking shit :oldlol: Cowardly.

BigBoss
12-16-2014, 02:45 AM
Kobe haters act like he's 25 years old and in his prime :roll:. Keep trying. Kobe's been trolling you guys since 97

RoundMoundOfReb
12-16-2014, 02:46 AM
What, it's some tragedy against basketball that an old guy coming off two major injuries can't ball like he used to?

You're so bitter it's ridiculous. You and the other Kobe detractors had to wait until Kobe was ancient to start talking shit :oldlol:
It's not that he can't ball like he used to...it's that refuses to acknowledge that he can't ball like he used and keeps chucking away. If he were scoring 18 ppg in a more efficient, conducive to winning type of way - nobody would be complaining.

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 02:49 AM

You're so bitter it's ridiculous. You and the other Kobe detractors had to wait until Kobe was ancient to start talking shit :oldlol: Cowardly.

Uh...I have nothing against Kobe. This is for YOU STANS. Why would I care about an old washed up scrub who thinks he's a superstar and needs nearly as many shots as points he averages while playing no defense? Kobe hasn't been on my radar EVER by my choice...it's you stans that make us have to "troll". (or give you facts apparently...)

SamuraiSWISH
12-16-2014, 02:50 AM
winners in 3 out of the last 4 games. :confusedshrug:
With numbers like this ... it might be in spite of Kobe.

:confusedshrug:

MJ played better than this and he was 3 years older, in a more difficult defensive efficiency climate. Am I rite?

Undisputed
12-16-2014, 02:55 AM
I'll never get tired of watching Kobe play. I don't think he's the greatest of all time or anything crazy, but I appreciate what he has done for the game. Had he not filled the space from when Jordan left, the NBA would've missed out on a lot great moments. Not even a Lakers fan, but I just appreciate great players, even the ones who are fading.

A low FG% is so overrated with the roster the Lakers have. Kobe now is even better than that, but he has to force the issue even more with bad-mediocre teammates. Pass given from me. He's trying to make the most out of what he has left.

Heavincent
12-16-2014, 02:56 AM
Why would I care about an old washed up scrub who thinks he's a superstar and needs nearly as many shots as he averages points while playing no defense?

Uh, what? That's literally what I just asked you, and you implied that you did care, because you're a "fan of good, solid basketball". You're flip flopping here.

You do care. Like I said, you're bitter. Kobe detractors had absolutely no material after 09, so now you have to resort to acting like 19th season Kobe struggling is a big deal or something.

JebronLames
12-16-2014, 02:57 AM
Kobe haters act like he's 25 years old and in his prime :roll:. Keep trying. Kobe's been trolling you guys since 97
Lmao says the kobe stan with a LeBron avatar.

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 03:04 AM
The crazy part is he's still better at basketball than any of you will ever be at anything

Especially dadda at making love

Yao Ming's Foot
12-16-2014, 03:05 AM

MJ played better than this and he was 3 years older, in a more difficult defensive efficiency climate. Am I rite?

No

Jordan remains the volume shooter insufficiency king with a .468 TS%
Kobe is currently clocking in at .489.

plowking
12-16-2014, 03:07 AM
Uh, what? That's literally what I just asked you, and you implied that you did care, because you're a "fan of good, solid basketball". You're flip flopping here.

You do care. Like I said, you're bitter. Kobe detractors had absolutely no material after 09, so now you have to resort to acting like 19th season Kobe struggling is a big deal or something.

Terrible logic. So we shouldn't talk about a player that clearly is trying to play above what he is capable of? He still plays, and he will be talked about if he is playing poor. Particularly if he is considered one of the best of all time.

DonDadda59
12-16-2014, 03:08 AM

Oh sheeeeeit,, got him with the defensive efficiency. Yao's about to go nuclear and bust out WS/100%. Get in the bunkers! :eek:

RoundMoundOfReb
12-16-2014, 03:09 AM
Oh sheeeeeit,, got him with the defensive efficiency. Yao's about to go nuclear and bust out WS/100%. Get in the bunkers! :eek:
I fully expect him to not even reply.

6 for 24
12-16-2014, 03:10 AM
Please take this with as little offense as possible, but those heralding this post have a "loser" mentality. Yea, Kobe is making slightly, slightly less of his shots as he normally does (38% to his usually respectable 41-43%), but what should he do.. simply stop shooting? You do know that what defines Kobe is that he does not know the meaning of the word "stop", right? How many times in his life has Kobe heard the words "stop", or "please stop", or "please stop you are hurting me" and chosen to ignore them? And in the end.. 5 rings (and another for the wife).

The results speak for themselves.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Graviton
12-16-2014, 03:12 AM
How many times in his life has Kobe heard the words "stop", or "please stop", or "please stop you are hurting me" and chosen to ignore them?
:oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
12-16-2014, 03:13 AM
Please take this with as little offense as possible, but those heralding this post have a "loser" mentality. Yea, Kobe is making slightly, slightly less of his shots as he normally does (38% to his usually respectable 41-43%), but what should he do.. simply stop shooting? You do know that what defines Kobe is that he does not know the meaning of the word "stop", right? How many times in his life has Kobe heard the words "stop", or "please stop", or "please stop you are hurting me" and chosen to ignore them? And in the end.. 5 rings (and another for the wife).

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
:roll:

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 03:20 AM

Did you actually find that funny?

Is your sense of humor that poor?

Keno
12-16-2014, 03:21 AM
i love reading these "but but he's in his 20th season, 36 years old, blah blah" the funny thing is, this is how kobe's been playing his entire career, shooting like garbage every game, terrible efficiency, chucking his team out of games, etc.

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 03:28 AM
Like you realized he raped that chick like 11 years ago

And you're still enjoying the same jokes

And encouraging people to remain painfully unfunny

And us decent people have to suffer through your idiocy

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 03:29 AM
Terrible logic. So we shouldn't talk about a player that clearly is trying to play above what he is capable of? He still plays, and he will be talked about if he is playing poor. Particularly if he is considered one of the best of all time.

What does logic have to do with Kobe stans? They basically make excuses for Kobe while cheering him on to shoot 20+ times when he has ABSOLUTELY NO BUSINESS DOING SO. He is far from that guy anymore...but he's old. (key the sob story) Kobe opens himself up to criticism when he plays the way he does...END OF STORY.

houston
12-16-2014, 03:30 AM
thanks for the info

co sign

NZStreetBaller
12-16-2014, 03:40 AM
Why are lebron stans so concerned with what kobe does in his twilight years?? Hes not exactly a threat to lebron winning a chip this season..... shouldnt u guys be eye balling the thunder or the spurs?? Instead of focusing on and displaying kobes stat lines everytime you feel like it may do some damage to his overall legacy.

Kobe is in his 19th season..... its like laughing at a 40 year old retired former marathon running champion. Because he cant keep up with the 25 year old scrubs.

disel
12-16-2014, 03:41 AM
mutha fuka is making a cool mllion for every point point he scores

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 03:41 AM
The crazy part is he's still better at basketball than any of you will ever be at anything

Especially dadda at making movies

fixed

RRR3
12-16-2014, 03:42 AM
Why are lebron stans so concerned with what kobe does in his twilight years?? Hes not exactly a threat to lebron winning a chip this season..... shouldnt u guys be eye balling the thunder or the spurs?? Instead of focusing on and displaying kobes stat lines everytime you feel like it may do some damage to his overall legacy.

Kobe is in his 19th season..... its like laughing at a 40 year old retired former marathon running champion. Because he cant keep up with the 25 year old scrubs.
Because Kobe stans have been hating on LeBron for the last decade. It's a response.
Kobe is a legend, one of the very best ever, and deserves recognition as such, but he's shooting way too much

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 03:44 AM
fixed
Is this something he attempts to do?

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 03:44 AM

Then why is he leading the league in shot attempts? You realize this nonsense has no merit when the cat shoots 20+ times a game right? I've RARELY seen you kobe stans say kobe should stop shooting so much and actually play some solid team basketball (and defense)...because that would just be too absurd right? :coleman: He's ****ing KOBE BRYANT...HE CAN SHOOT AS MUCH AS HE WANTS AS LONG WERE AMUSED!!!

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 03:49 AM
Then why is he leading the league in shot attempts? You realize this Kobe is...blah blah nonsense has no merit when the cat shoots 20+ times a game right? I've RARELY seen you kobe stans say kobe should stop shooting so much and actually play some solid team basketball (and defense)...because that would just be too absurd right? :coleman: He's ****ing KOBE BRYANT...HE CAN SHOOT AS MUCH AS HE WANTS AS LONG WERE AMUSED!!!

Do you have tears in your eyes as you type this homie? You seem very upset

SugarHill
12-16-2014, 03:59 AM
Like you realized he raped that chick like 11 years ago

And you're still enjoying the same jokes

And encouraging people to remain painfully unfunny

And us decent people have to suffer through your idiocy
Didn't know you were a Kobe stan:oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
12-16-2014, 04:00 AM
No

Jordan remains the volume shooter insufficiency king with a .468 TS%
Kobe is currently clocking in at .489.

Nah.

3 years older, bad knee, more difficult defensive era ... shot better from the field.

Free throws aren't defended scoring opportunities.

Oh, won more games.

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 04:00 AM

That was my exact thought even seeing him in my thread...LOL. He never makes post on a basketball subject...but here is. Amusing. I guess homeboy really got salty about me pointing about Kobe's Facts of Basketball...I may coin that. KFoB.

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Is this something he attempts to do?

He's a black Starface in terms of career choice and achievement.

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 04:02 AM

That post had nothing to do with liking kobe

It was a critique of how awful that poster is

Which is near moe levels of awful

NZStreetBaller
12-16-2014, 04:02 AM
Because Kobe stans have been hating on LeBron for the last decade. It's a response.
Kobe is a legend, one of the very best ever, and deserves recognition as such, but he's shooting way too much

Wow that was actually seemingly objective....
I get it the old na nananananan kobes dumb dumb and lebron is fun fun.

#alphamentality :bowdown:

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 04:05 AM

LMFAO. So now you are a critic? What do you even have to say about basketball that anyone even gives a **** about, machoman? You have a high opinion of youruself for someone who spends all their time on the off court lounge typing shit his brain barely remembers. Stick the off court lounge with all your groupies. We talk about basketball here...something you know little about.

SugarHill
12-16-2014, 04:05 AM

You're upset about Kobe rape jokes. Just accept it.

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 04:06 AM
That was my exact thought even seeing him in my thread...LOL. He never makes post on a basketball subject...but here is. Amusing. I guess homeboy really got salty about me pointing about Kobe's Facts of Basketball...I may coin that. KFoB.

I don't post about basketball because it's awful

But I'm bored and want to make fun of dadda

But got distracted by people inexplicably still making kobe rape jokes a decade after t he fact

But back to the topic...

Dadda thinks he can act? :yaohappy:

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 04:08 AM
You're upset about Kobe rape jokes. Just accept it.

Yes I'm upset that people get to be alive who are that awful

Being alive is great it's wasted on those brain dead fvks

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 04:09 AM
LMFAO. So now you are a critic? What do you even have to say about basketball that anyone even gives a **** about, machoman? You have a high opinion of youruself for someone who spends all their time on the off court lounge typing shit his brain barely remembers. Stick the off court lounge with all your groupies. We talk about basketball here...something you know little about.
Sorry, who are you?

Rose?

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Stop derailing my don dadda thread. Is there any video of this dude trying to act?

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 06:58 AM
Kobe is living rent free in a lot of ****** head

Translation for people who aren't Kobe stans: If you watch basketball and notice a player who has been leading the league in scoring, shooting the most shots, and has piss poor effiency...he's living rent free in your head. I mean...nobody pays attention to players that have been leading the league in shot attempts and points for most of the season...right? Rent free. :sleeping

Smoke117
12-16-2014, 09:06 AM
Since i'm going to bed and it will be a pity for this to be lost off the first page so soon...bump.

Phenith
12-16-2014, 09:11 AM

If he was playing team ball he probably would be around 18ppg, the Lakers would be a better team and people wouldn't be able to make fun of his chucking... but we all knew the likely hood of that was nearly zero.

Mr Feeny
12-16-2014, 09:15 AM
If he was playing team ball he probably would be around 18ppg, the Lakers would be a better team and people wouldn't be able to make fun of his chucking... but we all knew the likely hood of that was nearly zero.

Exactly.

Fallen Angel
12-16-2014, 09:24 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:roll: :roll:

HOoopCityJones
12-16-2014, 09:24 AM
LMAO

Who gives a shit what percentage he's shooting.

That's how I know Lebron has been boo boo sauce this year, the numbers may be similar to Miami LBJ, but he's not entertaining you Cucks like he used to, so you resort to picking on Old ass Kobe because he's on the downside of a first ballot HoF career.

When Lebron declines even more than he already has, and I'm the talking dirty ass old man decline, half of you **** will be MIA, crying in a corner harder than supposed Kobe stans to stop picking on your boyfriend.

Stop trying to act like you bitches are any different from Kobe stans, especially yo bitch ass OP.

HOoopCityJones
12-16-2014, 09:25 AM

Didn't know you were the local LBJ stan deep throater. :applause:

Fallen Angel
12-16-2014, 09:31 AM
LMAO

That's how I know Lebron has been boo boo sauce this year, the numbers may be similar to Miami LBJ, but he's not entertaining you Cucks like he used to, so you resort to picking on Old ass Kobe because he's on the downside of a first ballot HoF career.

When Lebron declines even more than he already has, and I'm the talking dirty ass old man decline, half of you **** will be MIA, crying in a corner harder than supposed Kobe stans to stop picking on your boyfriend.

Stop trying to act like you bitches are any different from Kobe stans, especially yo bitch ass OP.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b8/6b/60/b86b6002bf63128baca00b71011c6c5c.jpg

HOoopCityJones
12-16-2014, 09:34 AM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b8/6b/60/b86b6002bf63128baca00b71011c6c5c.jpg

Haha? :confusedshrug:

red1
12-16-2014, 09:35 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Eric Cartman
12-16-2014, 09:38 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

http://www.1851project.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Uhoh5.gif

HOoopCityJones
12-16-2014, 09:41 AM
I don't get it...all he does is say the same shit over and over in different ways, where's the humor in that? Theoo is funnier than this idiot.

Akhenaten
12-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Just here to say I disagree with the poster saying Kobe rape jokes are tired, that stuff never gets old.

HOoopCityJones
12-16-2014, 09:54 AM
Just here to say I disagree with the poster saying Kobe rape jokes are tired, that stuff never gets old.

No doubt they're funny when the delivery is on point.

Leviathon1121
12-16-2014, 10:06 AM
LMAO

How many years have Kobe stans been shitting on MJ's stats during his Wizard years? Most of us here are dying laughing watching you guys hypocritically cry for everyone to leave poor old Kobe alone.

HOoopCityJones
12-16-2014, 10:13 AM
How many years have Kobe stans been shitting on MJ's stats during his Wizard years? Most of us here are dying laughing watching you guys hypocritically cry for everyone to leave poor old Kobe alone.

Please man, only time Kobe fans even talk about Jordan is when the insecure Jordan fans come around barking about his widely known acclamation as the GOAT. Even a 3 year old child could tell you that he's the greatest , it's not some ****ing huge revelation they all make it out to be, everyone knows. We get it.

Yet they feel threatened by the love or recognition Kobe gets.

No one feels like Kobe threatens Jordan , except his insecure ass stans.

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Kobe rats rotted out in here..

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/smiley.gif

Papaya Petee
12-16-2014, 10:57 AM
Only reason people are bringing this up because Kobe stans are trying to keep shoving it down our throat that Kobe is GOAT, or that he's the best player this season or he's alpha and all this other bullshit that isn't even close to being true.

38% FG worst defensive player in the league with a horrible record, he's not even a top 20 player in the NBA this year.

If the same 5 Kobe fanatics didn't try shoving this down our throats nobody would make a big deal about the way he's playing ATM.

pastis
12-16-2014, 11:05 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:oldlol: :oldlol: :lol :lol

BigTicket
12-16-2014, 11:14 AM
Just for context, the last time anyone took 22 shots or more per game, and had a FG% lower than Kobe does now, was when Joe Fulks did it in 1949 ...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/psl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&type=totals&per_minute_base=36&per_poss_base=100&lg_id=NBA&is_playoffs=N&year_min=&year_max=&franch_id=&season_start=1&season_end=-1&age_min=0&age_max=99&height_min=0&height_max=99&shoot_hand=&birth_country_is=Y&birth_country=&birth_state=&college_id=&is_active=&debut_yr_nba_start=&debut_yr_nba_end=&debut_yr_aba_start=&debut_yr_aba_end=&is_hof=&is_as=&as_comp=gt&as_val=&award=&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&qual=&c1stat=fga_per_g&c1comp=gt&c1val=22&c2stat=fg_pct&c2comp=lt&c2val=0.4&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&c5stat=&c5comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=season

Yao Ming's Foot
12-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Just for context, the last time anyone took 22 shots or more per game, and had a FG% lower than Kobe does now, was when Joe Fulks did it in 1949 ...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/psl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=single&type=totals&per_minute_base=36&per_poss_base=100&lg_id=NBA&is_playoffs=N&year_min=&year_max=&franch_id=&season_start=1&season_end=-1&age_min=0&age_max=99&height_min=0&height_max=99&shoot_hand=&birth_country_is=Y&birth_country=&birth_state=&college_id=&is_active=&debut_yr_nba_start=&debut_yr_nba_end=&debut_yr_aba_start=&debut_yr_aba_end=&is_hof=&is_as=&as_comp=gt&as_val=&award=&pos_is_g=Y&pos_is_gf=Y&pos_is_f=Y&pos_is_fg=Y&pos_is_fc=Y&pos_is_c=Y&pos_is_cf=Y&qual=&c1stat=fga_per_g&c1comp=gt&c1val=22&c2stat=fg_pct&c2comp=lt&c2val=0.4&c3stat=&c3comp=gt&c3val=&c4stat=&c4comp=gt&c4val=&c5stat=&c5comp=gt&c6mult=1.0&c6stat=&order_by=season

http://i.imgur.com/17hkW.png

AI Thornton
12-16-2014, 11:46 AM
:lol

G0ATbe
12-16-2014, 11:50 AM
So? :confusedshrug:

Put away the stats and actually watch the games:facepalm . He's been dominant.

dh144498
12-16-2014, 11:51 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dro
12-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Please man, only time Kobe fans even talk about Jordan is when the insecure Jordan fans come around barking about his widely known acclamation as the GOAT. Even a 3 year old child could tell you that he's the greatest , it's not some ****ing huge revelation they all make it out to be, everyone knows. We get it.

Yet they feel threatened by the love or recognition Kobe gets.

No one feels like Kobe threatens Jordan , except his insecure ass stans.
Honestly, there's really only one Jordan stan on this site that I can think of and thats 3 Ball....He's the only that has to come up with a counterpoint to everything not Jordan...The rest of us are just NBA fans so we're naturally fans of the GOAT...Some of us had to grow up, like myself and learn to embrace MJ and we enjoy talking about him but not every time Kobe or Lebron is brought up...I just hate when folks try to compare those players to MJ in ways that they just don't compare...Thats mildly annoying but thats all....

fpliii
12-16-2014, 11:56 AM
And in the end.. 5 rings (and another for the wife).
lol

Dude's been on a cold streak as of late, but this line had A++ delivery. Legit chuckled.

HOoopCityJones
12-16-2014, 12:00 PM
Lmao at cold streak.

His act is down right stale.

juju151111
12-16-2014, 12:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/17hkW.png

Kobe is currently rank the lowest in SG at his position and his drtg is 111. Combined with his horrid offense. I say he a worse player then 02 Mj. He freaking horrible. He also last in ur stupid WS stats. Offense and defense combined shows he is horrible.:lol his team's pace is the same has Wizards without Mj.:roll:

Elosha
12-16-2014, 12:12 PM
Neither Kobe's current season, nor Jordan's 2001 - 2002 seasons should be arbitrarily torn down. Neither were anywhere near their prime, and both are doing very respectable, given their age and subpar teams. Was Jordan very efficient as a Wizard? Obviously no. Is Kobe's sub-forty percent shooting very efficient? Same answer. Were the two of them still supremely talented players who would make opposing players shit in their pants if they had to face them in the playoffs? Undoubtedly yes.

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 12:26 PM
The posts about porn directors get deleted, but this thread (which is even more offensive) is safe?

Tragic

SugarHill
lol

Dude's been on a cold streak as of late, but this line had A++ delivery. Legit chuckled.
It was very funny :lol

The Macho Man
Why did the posts that made this thread decent get deleted?

Can the humorless fvk mod who deleted them apologize to everyone for making this thread awful again

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 12:28 PM
So back to the point, is dadda's 8.5 inch dick the biggest waste of a good dick of all time?

stalkerforlife
12-16-2014, 12:28 PM
He has the worst supporting cast in the NBA and in the history of the organization.

And he still looks good.

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 12:30 PM
So back to the point, is dadda's 8.5 inch dick the biggest waste of a good dick of all time?

How you know he that big? He tell you?

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 12:33 PM
How you know he that big? He tell you?

That snapchat leak

He sent a bunch of dick pics to the username "ishJeffL"

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 01:08 PM
That snapchat leak

He sent a bunch of dick pics to the username "ishJeffL"

Dada fappening :applause:

That was a smart move though. Jews are notorious for porn connections

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Happy chanukah jeff!

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 01:18 PM
Now that I think about it, that's why Dada's here. Jews run Hollywood

Dada got brains :applause:

White Mamba
12-16-2014, 01:23 PM
He has the worst supporting cast in the NBA and in the history of the organization.

And he still looks good.:applause:

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 01:24 PM
Now that I think about it, that's why Dada's here. Jews run Hollywood

Dada got brains :applause:

Dada very smart

Got the charisma of a carrot though
And machismo of a smaller carrot

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Dada very smart

He don't know how to be strong

I doubt he gets more than 25g of protein a day

Nash
12-16-2014, 01:37 PM

And he still looks good.
doesn't have the worst supporting cast in nba history

isn't looking very good

stalkerforlife
12-16-2014, 01:41 PM
doesn't have the worst supporting cast in nba history

isn't looking very good

Who said he did?

The Macho Man
12-16-2014, 01:52 PM
He don't know how to be strong

I doubt he gets more than 25g of protein a day

Dadda wouldn't shoot 20x a game

Mr. I'm So Rad
12-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Dadda wouldn't shoot 20x a game

Na he'd pass all game. Only strong guys can shoot a lot, except Durante. He weak

KungFuJoe
12-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Kobe's teammates might not look so bad if they actually got to touch the ball.

How inspired would you be if your star player couldn't shoot for shit yet took every shot AND played no D AND was talking shit and scowling/crying/acting like a bitch left and right.

**** Kobe. I'm actually surprised this team is winning games in spite of Kobe's antics.

jstern
12-17-2014, 12:43 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye:lol :oldlol:

:( I don't think Kobe raped that girl.

dubeta
12-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Basically any player in the NBA (maybe even the D-League) can put up those stats if needbe

MastaKilla
12-17-2014, 12:51 AM
damn lookin like Lebrons 08 ECF, come on Kobe you better than that :applause: :applause:

dubeta
12-17-2014, 12:53 AM
damn lookin like Lebrons 08 ECF, come on Kobe you better than that :applause: :applause:

Not sure what you're referring to but if its LeBrons 08 2nd round performance it was actually better than Kobe's Finals performance against that same team.

MastaKilla
12-17-2014, 12:56 AM
Not sure what you're referring to but if its LeBrons 08 2nd round performance it was actually better than Kobe's Finals performance against that same team.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2008_ECS.html#BOS-CLE

DonDadda59
12-17-2014, 01:00 AM
Dada very smart

I got the charisma of a young Deniro mixed with an older, distinguished Denzel :kobe:

Only alpha blood flows through these veins.

And please... there's 3 Ds in 'Dadda'. Tired of having to point this out. Can't you nigguhs read? :confusedshrug:

Magic 32
12-17-2014, 01:38 AM
Kobe's teammates might not look so bad if they actually got to touch the ball.

http://i.imgur.com/vUKkd.gif

Spurs5Rings2014
12-17-2014, 01:38 AM

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Magic 32
12-17-2014, 01:43 AM
Doesn't matter how well Kobe is shooting or playing.

http://s17.postimg.org/wm3geht7z/757856.png

daprunus
12-17-2014, 01:55 AM
I mean not really, they got rid of him before the highest paid year of his contract.

TheCorporation
09-12-2021, 10:09 AM

Is this the bar for 36?

18 on 34% :lol

LeBron > Everyone else

Jasper
09-12-2021, 10:58 AM
if this guy played for a different team , would these stupid discussions still be going on ??

/

Axe
09-12-2021, 11:04 AM
It's such a shame that the lakers' worst regular seasons happened in kobe's last three years of playing in the league. As it seems that bricking a lot of shots inevitably took a toll on his knees, maybe they could have rebuilt by shipping him to another team in exchange for a younger star back then instead?

PeroAntic
09-13-2021, 07:04 AM
It's such a shame that the lakers' worst regular seasons happened in kobe's last three years of playing in the league. As it seems that bricking a lot of shots inevitably took a toll on his knees, maybe they could have rebuilt by shipping him to another team in exchange for a younger star back then instead?

:facepalm