PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix just f*cked their future up...

Fudge
12-17-2014, 04:07 AM
..With that Thomas signing. Hell, even that Bledsoe contract was kind of sus, but he was a main building block that they had to lock up to stay somewhat relevant in the West. They had a good thing going with their team built around those two.

It SHOULD have looked like this, nothing else.

Dragic/Dragic
Bledsoe/Green
Tucker/Morris
Morris/Tolliver
Len/Plumlee

And now it's a mess.

Now they have their best player (Dragic) on the trade block, who will most likely be dealt sooner than later. :facepalm

Utter shame. Mediocrity at its finest, people. I hate mediocre. Mediocre people, mediocre franchises, mediocre mentality, mediocre life, etc.

F*ck that franchise mang.

Im so nba'd out
12-17-2014, 04:08 AM
Dragic cant lead a team to a championship anyway....fk em

Fudge
12-17-2014, 04:13 AM
Championship level team before the Thomas signing, no question.

Dragic was supposed to have a MVP type season.

andremiller07
12-17-2014, 04:15 AM
I was trying to warn ISH about IT......:oldlol:

legit cancer who pretends to be a good guy, only cares about numbers not win's. People just look at his size and scoring and automatically think he's a great player/person.

But apparently if you go back to a number of thread the Suns "got a steal" with the IT deal.

Eric Cartman
12-17-2014, 04:45 AM
Barea does what IT does at min salary.

livingby3's
12-17-2014, 04:48 AM
Yeah this season is probably over for them, but I wouldn't call the Suns' future fked up yet.

They have multiple tradable assets, just need to make the right moves.

The one big mess they have now is their 3 PGs. Our guards can't seem to find their identity and how they should function on offense, just a bunch of shot jacking among the guards. Get rid of one or two of them and the flow and confidence should be back. Of course ideally, get rid of Thomas.

I don't hate Bledsoe. He's just what the Suns need, a talented individual. But he doesn't seem to have good point guard instincts. The identity have to be firm as who the primary ball handler should be. If the Suns really are looking to justify their signing of Bledsoe and to hold on to him long term, then, eventhough I would hate it, they should be letting Dragic go as well. It's time they define who the one point guard they should have running the show in Phoenix. Not two and definitely not three. The structure is in a real mess. Our players need to know and play to their roles. They do not have one right now, looking like Horny just throw a pack of five players on the court and let them play.

Bandito
12-17-2014, 06:06 AM
Barea does what IT does at min salary.
Barea is actually a good chemistry guy and a spark off the bench.

daprunus
12-17-2014, 07:07 AM

He led his team called "Ojetes rojos" to a championship in Europe. Don't say fallacies man.

Eric Cartman
12-17-2014, 08:06 AM
Barea is actually a good chemistry guy and a spark off the bench.

Agreed :cheers:

Glad to see him back on the Mavs.