PDA

View Full Version : Dirk: Kobe 'Greatest In My Generation'

pegasus
12-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Not sure if this was posted already. Just another all-time great giving props to Kobe.:applause:

http://lakeshowlife.com/2014/12/17/dirk-nowitzki-kobe-bryant-greatest-generation

Now let's have some teenagers, who never touched a basketball in their lives, try and argue why their opinions are more relevant than a great player who played against Kobe for over a decade.

ArbitraryWater
12-17-2014, 05:48 PM
I love Dirk, but I know him too well to see when he's being honest or lying

MastaKilla
12-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Not sure if this was posted already. Just another all-time great giving props to Kobe.:applause:

http://lakeshowlife.com/2014/12/17/dirk-nowitzki-kobe-bryant-greatest-generation

Now let's have some teenagers, who never touched a basketball in their lives, try and argue why their opinions are more relevant than a great player who played against Kobe for over a decade.

what are you talking about, we have Dirk's BFF reporting in right above me

STATUTORY
12-17-2014, 05:51 PM
game recognizes game, not surprised. u have to be full on javale mcgee to be a lebron supporter

mehyaM24
12-17-2014, 05:52 PM
you know dirk personally? :bowdown:

pegasus
what are you talking about, we have Dirk's BFF reporting in right above me
Yep. Instead of trying to argue with him, he's just saying that he's lying.:lol

pastis

exactly. dirk ist just nice and kind. thats all. he would also say about a teamm8 who would average like 3min a game, or whatever, that he is a important piece of the team blabla

HOoopCityJones
12-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Uh Oh.

ArbitraryWater
12-17-2014, 05:55 PM
you know dirk personally? :bowdown:

yep, and by personally I mean I seen the dude in alot of games, interviews, overall material, etc.

pegasus
12-17-2014, 05:57 PM
yep, and by personally I mean I seen the dude in alot of games, interviews, overall material, etc.
So you know how his Dirk tastes just like Lebron?

mehyaM24
12-17-2014, 05:58 PM
oh. in that case, i personally know every nba superstar from 1985 and up. :rockon:

ArbitraryWater
12-17-2014, 05:59 PM
oh. in that case, i personally know every nba superstar from 1985 and up. :rockon:

:eek: :applause:

Milbuck
12-17-2014, 05:59 PM
If Dirk is just being nice, I wonder why he wouldn't pick Duncan in this scenario.

daprunus
12-17-2014, 06:04 PM
I love Dirk...

How does his dick tastes?

SCdac
12-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Dirk has said stuff like this about Kobe before... and for a big who plays on the perimeter like a SG/SF his admiration for Kobe isn't all that surprising. I doubt Dirk was modeling his game after Hakeem or Shaq growing up, in fact I think he's said he grew up a big Jordan and Pippen fan

MastaKilla
12-17-2014, 06:05 PM
If Dirk is just being nice, I wonder why he wouldn't pick Duncan in this scenario.

because Dirk is a dumbass Kobe stan

coin24
12-17-2014, 06:28 PM
All players respect godbe:bowdown:

Lebald stans cry themselves to sleep as usual:oldlol: your idol is a laughing stock

Nowitness
12-17-2014, 06:30 PM
Bean must have threatened Dirk and his wife with rape if he didn't endorse KoBrick.

G0ATbe
12-17-2014, 06:31 PM
GOAT gonna GOAT. :rockon:

Kobe outscored this guy, along with his entire team by himself:lol . Bout time he paid his respects.

Dragonyeuw
12-17-2014, 06:43 PM
GOAT gonna GOAT. :rockon:

Kobe outscored this guy, along with his entire team by himself

And was swept out of the playoffs by Dirk in their lone playoff meeting. Just saying....

VengefulAngel
12-17-2014, 07:37 PM

Oh in that case, I know your mum.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Anaximandro1
12-17-2014, 08:34 PM
LeBron James: Tim Duncan is most dominant player of last 15 years (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/22362572/lebron-james-says-tim-duncan-is-the-most-dominant-player-of-last-15-years)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sYKvxrJ-5dU/VJIgtg6vk4I/AAAAAAAADks/NnA7HO17Dhs/s1600/7.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1joRXEjmQaQ/VJIgtuQtqNI/AAAAAAAADkw/4LNa8W4laBM/s1600/8.jpg

Smoke117
12-17-2014, 08:41 PM
And was swept out of the playoffs by Dirk in their lone playoff meeting. Just saying....

http://i.imgur.com/qc9MHFJ.gif

TheBigVeto
12-17-2014, 08:52 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
:bowdown:

gts
12-17-2014, 09:04 PM
LeBron James: Tim Duncan is most dominant player of last 15 years

Saving face after getting his ass kicked by Duncan :lol

Lebron on Kobe

"Of course not," James said. "They can never get back to that without Shaq and Phil (Jackson). They still have a quality team. They have the best player in basketball."

"He's the best player in our game today, in my opinion" - Lebron James

"He reminds me of Michael Jordan. "You look and they have similar games where they want to lead their team to victory, no matter if they have to shoot the ball every time or if they have to rebound or pass, they're going to find a way to win." I've always said that Kobe Bryant is the best scorer in our game today and he's definitely proving himself. " - Lebron James

LeBron on Kobe nearing MJ: “It’s not surprising. He’s one of, if not the greatest scorer our game has ever seen. He’s one of the guys that I looked up to … Going straight from high school to the NBA he was on my wall”

Fazotronic
12-17-2014, 09:07 PM
its important to note that kobe had some very great games against the mavs.

gts
12-17-2014, 09:11 PM
Oh in that case, I know your mum.

I think we all do....

Bandito
12-17-2014, 09:12 PM
You don't ever get out of your mom's basement. How would you know him:lol

stalkerforlife
12-17-2014, 10:42 PM
Of course Kobe is the best of this generation.

He's top 5 all time for crying out loud.

Dirk would NEVER lie about this. He has nothing to gain or lose.

Euroleague
12-17-2014, 11:01 PM
exactly. dirk ist just nice and kind. thats all. he would also say about a teamm8 who would average like 3min a game, or whatever, that he is a important piece of the team blabla

:wtf:

Dirk has done all kinds of messed up shit.

COnDEMnED
12-17-2014, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=gts]Saving face after getting his ass kicked by Duncan :lol

Lebron on Kobe

[I]"Of course not," James said. "They can never get back to that without Shaq and Phil (Jackson). They still have a quality team. They have the best player in basketball."

"He's the best player in our game today, in my opinion" - Lebron James

"He reminds me of Michael Jordan. "You look and they have similar games where they want to lead their team to victory, no matter if they have to shoot the ball every time or if they have to rebound or pass, they're going to find a way to win." I've always said that Kobe Bryant is the best scorer in our game today and he's definitely proving himself. " - Lebron James

LeBron on Kobe nearing MJ:

TaLvsCuaL
12-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Dirk is a PF and Duncan is the goat PF, I guess that this statement has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

JohnFreeman
12-17-2014, 11:22 PM
truuu

plowking
12-17-2014, 11:23 PM
Quotes like this send Lebron fans old enough to drive over a cliff. The other 95% just use their big wheels.

Players are constantly praising one another. I'm not sure why people try to use it as any sort of merit in winning a conversation.

Cold soul
12-17-2014, 11:27 PM
Dirk speaks the truth here 100% right on the money.

DMAVS41
12-18-2014, 12:08 AM
Dirk has said stuff like this about Kobe before... and for a big who plays on the perimeter like a SG/SF his admiration for Kobe isn't all that surprising. I doubt Dirk was modeling his game after Hakeem or Shaq growing up, in fact I think he's said he grew up a big Jordan and Pippen fan

Yep.

And he hates the Spurs too much to give Duncan that nod. Too many tough losses and great battles. Although he admires Duncan, there is a bit of salt in the wound and there always will be.

Give Dirk truth serum and I think he answers differently though.

Shih508
12-18-2014, 01:31 AM
I think Mav had never eliminated Spurs with 4-0 but they did it against Kobe when Kobe had great supports. Dirk should know better than anyone that Kobe has always been an easier opponent comparing to Duncan and Spurs.

ArbitraryWater
12-18-2014, 05:47 PM
I think we all do....

behave gts, behave.. you don't want to lose that mature label you have on here.

Doctor Rivers
12-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Give Dirk truth serum and I think he answers differently though.

lol

HOoopCityJones
12-18-2014, 06:48 PM
I think Mav had never eliminated Spurs with 4-0 but they did it against Kobe when Kobe had great supports. Dirk should know better than anyone that Kobe has always been an easier opponent comparing to Duncan and Spurs.

65 in three quarters against them the year they went to the Finals says different.

The Lakers , Kobe and Pau in particular were burnt out by the time we faced the Mavs in 2011. Just look at the season match up between us that year, they weren't competition. We went to the Finals three straight years, they couldn't miss a 3pt shot. It's that simple.

Stop trying to make this seem like some grand edge Dirk has over Kobe. Bean has torched the Mavs MANY times. Before and after Steve Nash was their starting PG.

ArbitraryWater
12-18-2014, 06:54 PM
65 in three quarters against them the year they went to the Finals says different.

The Lakers , Kobe and Pau in particular were burnt out by the time we faced the Mavs in 2011. Just look at the season match up between us that year, they weren't competition. We went to the Finals three straight years, they couldn't miss a 3pt shot. It's that simple.

Stop trying to make this seem like some grand edge Dirk has over Kobe. Bean has torched the Mavs MANY times. Before and after Steve Nash was their starting PG.

From 62 to 65 that game.. the myth of Bean grows larger every day :bowdown:

Allstar24
12-18-2014, 11:50 PM
I don't need Dirk or Durant to tell me what I already know...it's a fact that Kobe is the greatest in his generation...end of story.