PDA

View Full Version : Will LeBron ever win another MVP?

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 10:08 PM
I say no way. Guy is no longer what you consider an elite regular season player. So he's basically done ...

dubeta
12-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Will OP ever get laid?

Solid Snake
12-17-2014, 10:11 PM
Will OP ever get laid?

Tonight. With me.

Prometheus
12-17-2014, 10:13 PM
:oldlol: doubtful. I hate to beat a dead horse... but his athleticism has just taken an all-out free fall this year.

And you know I HATE to admit this, especially to you buda, but Durant is about to start scooping up MVPs like it's a buffet. Rings are the only thing left for LeBron.

Springsteen
12-17-2014, 10:13 PM
Will OP ever get laid?

The average human lifespan is around 80ish years. He's got time.

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 10:14 PM
The average human lifespan is around 80ish years. He's got time.
How about for autistic people?

Not so sure dubeta has as much time.

Prometheus
12-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Will OP ever get laid?

Tonight. With me.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/Qy9hRuWrKjY2I/giphy.gif

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 10:15 PM
:oldlol: doubtful. I hate to beat a dead horse... but his athleticism has just taken an all-out free fall this year.

And you know I HATE to admit this, especially to you buda, but Durant is about to start scooping up MVPs like it's a buffet. Rings are the only thing left for LeBron.
Yeah, so he's basically done.

No way I see him winning any more rings either unless Kyrie goes god mode in the finals. Doubtful.

G0ATbe
12-17-2014, 10:16 PM
He shouldn't have any in the first place, but yeah that road is over for him.

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 10:16 PM
He shouldn't have any in the first place, but yeah that road is over for him.
Damn,

Short run for LeBron. :lol

Underwhelming

Spurs5Rings2014
12-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Absolutely not.

Prometheus
12-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Yeah, so he's basically done.

No way I see him winning any more rings either unless Kyrie goes god mode in the finals. Doubtful.

Even if Kyrie goes beast... their defense is just not gonna cut it :no:

I mean, they don't have any rim protection... their guards can't guard... and then they just have this gaping hole at the small forward position.

SouBeachTalents
12-17-2014, 10:18 PM
Damn,

Short run for LeBron. :lol

Underwhelming

4 MVP's and 2 Finals MVP's in 5 years. How many players in history have done that?

Budadiiii
Even if Kyrie goes beast... their defense is just not gonna cut it :no:

I mean, they don't have any rim protection... their guards can't guard... and then they just have this gaping hole at the small forward position.
Well shit, I guess it's officially Durant and Westbrook's league.

:banana:

Keno
2 in the next 3 seasons. undisputed goat then.

fpliii
OP - What do you think of Davis? Is he MVP caliber yet? If not, what does he have to do to get there?

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 10:20 PM
4 MVP's and 2 Finals MVP's in 5 years. How many players in history have done that?
How many have left their home state and colluded with two other all stars in the weakest conference ever?

:lol

And then left that city and re-colluded back to his home state after getting beaten to a pulp in the finals.

Underwhelming career for "the chosen 1"

Spurs5Rings2014
OP - What do you think of Davis? Is he MVP caliber yet? If not, what does he have to do to get there?

Get a better team.

:confusedshrug:

SugarHill
How many players are averaging 26/6/8 or better for him to not be considered elite?

Prometheus
12-17-2014, 10:21 PM

I'm actually taking all questions for OP right now - Davis is a glorified garbage man.

Spurs5Rings2014
12-17-2014, 10:22 PM
2 in the next 3 seasons. undisputed goat then.

If this doesn't happen will you leave the site forever?

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 10:23 PM
He's great, insane athlete, hard worker, smart. Like him a lot.

He needs to learn how to lead, make his teammates better, basically turn NO into a winning franchise like KD/Westbrook did with the Thunder.

Other than that, he's probably the third best player right now behind KD and Russ. Future 1st ballot hall of famer.

Prometheus
12-17-2014, 10:23 PM
If this doesn't happen will you leave the site forever?

:facepalm

You mean that account, or the guy behind it? He'll work through about a dozen over the next few seasons.

stalkerforlife
12-17-2014, 10:24 PM
Unfortunately, he probably will win another MVP.

Because the media votes for it and they barely watch basketball and damn sure don't have a grasp of it. They look at stats and put the check by his name without any context.

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 10:24 PM
How many players are averaging 26/6/8 or better for him to not be considered elite?

IDK, figure it out yourself. I don't study stats all day. I actually, you know, watch games.

SugarHill
12-17-2014, 10:26 PM
IDK, figure it out yourself. I don't study stats all day. I actually, you know, watch games.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/7a9434ab7e36d2160addf02871d8690b/tumblr_n25zmnhrtI1s9y3qio1_500.gif

dubeta
12-17-2014, 10:27 PM
LeBron can never win another MVP and will still have more than Durant and Kobe combined

Whats next a Wilt stan asking why Russell couldnt win his 12th ring?

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 10:28 PM
Random arbitrary stats. LOL.

You have to average 6 assists now to be considered elite?

Jesus. :facepalm

14-10 in that conference, with that roster, definitely isn't close to "elite" no matter which way you slice it. Get over it.

BigBoss
12-17-2014, 11:27 PM
Tonight. With me.

My son is not a fakkit

Kvnzhangyay
12-17-2014, 11:29 PM
Random arbitrary stats. LOL.

You have to average 6 assists now to be considered elite?

Jesus. :facepalm

14-10 in that conference, with that roster, definitely isn't close to "elite" no matter which way you slice it. Get over it.

it is elite though

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:31 PM
it is elite though
Kevin Love in Minnesota = Elite

Two ELITE players who can't get it done in the east. 14-10.

Like I said, UNDERWHELMING. No leadership.

Kvnzhangyay
12-17-2014, 11:38 PM

so u just admitted he's elite

and its 3 elite players btw (irving is somewhat elite)

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:39 PM
so u just admitted he's elite
Using your flawed logic of what elite means.

You didn't admit to being retarded, you just are.

Kvnzhangyay
12-17-2014, 11:43 PM
Using your flawed logic of what elite means.

You didn't admit to being retarded, you just are.

ughhh i almost feel bad because every single argument we've had I've completely embarassed you

you literally just said two ELITE players :applause: :roll: :roll:

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:46 PM
ughhh i almost feel bad because everyone single argument we've had I've had with u I've completely embarassed you

you literally just said two ELITE players :applause: :roll: :roll:
I almost feel bad because I have no idea who you are and the fact that you think you embarrassed me here pretty much sums up what I think about you LeBron stans.

"omgzzz!!!!111 he sarcasticleey said lebron is elite!!!1, I WIN LOL"

Go to bed, Allen. It's past your bedtime.

Kvnzhangyay
12-17-2014, 11:52 PM
I almost feel bad because I have no idea who you are and the fact that you think you embarrassed me here pretty much sums up what I think about you LeBron stans.

"omgzzz!!!!111 he sarcasticleey said lebron is elite!!!1, I WIN LOL"

Go to bed, Allen. It's past your bedtime.

Awk because I'm older than you

And nice making up an excuse for how you said he was elite "sarcastically" :roll:

Cmon man can you at least try debating its just too easy for me to destroy u

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Awk because I'm older than you

And nice making up an excuse for how you said he was elite "sarcastically" :roll:

Cmon man can you at least try debating its just too easy for me to destroy u
They'd be elite if they were winning games while putting up those stats. Carmelo elite? How about Kobe?

And they don't have the excuse Kobe, Carmelo, Davis have.... they have all the talent in the world yet are barely above 500 in the eastern conference. That's not called elite, that's called pathetic.

But if you value empty stats then so be it. It's what I expect from casual 15 year old fans. No harm done. You're a dumb kid, it happens. Now go off to bed or you'll see your parents sneaking presents under the tree

Kvnzhangyay
12-17-2014, 11:59 PM
They'd be elite if they were winning games while putting up those stats. Carmelo elite? How about Kobe?

And they don't have the excuse Kobe, Carmelo, Davis have.... they have all the talent in the world yet are barely above 500 in the eastern conference. That's not called elite, that's called pathetic.

But if you value empty stats then so be it. It's what I expect from casual 15 year old fans. No harm done. You're a dumb kid, it happens. Now go off to bed or you'll see your parents sneaking presents under the tree

pretty ironic, ngl

Budadiiii
12-18-2014, 12:03 AM
pretty ironic, ngl
You can't even tell I was just playing devils advocate and using your logic?

You're holding on to taking literal meaning out of my words?

You're not even discussing basketball. You're just trying to find a way to "win" as if this is a competition or something. What the **** is wrong with you, are you ok?

Cocaine80s
12-18-2014, 12:35 AM
Op why are you always so mad?

Kingwillball
12-18-2014, 12:35 AM
How many have left their home state and colluded with two other all stars in the weakest conference ever?

And then left that city and re-colluded back to his home state after getting beaten to a pulp in the finals.

Underwhelming career for "the chosen 1"

Through that still easily the superior player to Kobe..

Budadiiii
12-18-2014, 12:36 AM
Op why are you always so mad?
Why do you always ask negative questions?

Budadiiii
12-18-2014, 12:37 AM
Through that still easily the superior player to Kobe..
He's 36, give it a rest dude.

Cocaine80s
12-18-2014, 12:37 AM
Why do you always ask negative questions?
I dont :wtf:

Why you so hostile 24/7 :facepalm

LilEddyCurry
12-18-2014, 12:38 AM
He scored 21 points in 3 quarters and he's done?? :facepalm

Budadiiii
12-18-2014, 12:40 AM
I dont :wtf:

Why you so hostile 24/7 :facepalm
You're right, I'm always angry.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Cocaine80s
12-18-2014, 12:44 AM
You're right, I'm always angry.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
You need to go back to trolling d rose fans instead :cheers:

Budadiiii
12-18-2014, 12:45 AM
You need to go back to trolling d rose fans instead :cheers:
I will when he becomes relevant again, so probably never.

Kingwillball
12-18-2014, 12:49 AM
I will when he becomes relevant again, so probably never.

WTF are U talking about ? The Trolls on this site like you are pathetic and Literally I Can't even post on here too often anymore because the Kobetards/Lebron Haters make it impossible to have any normal basketball conversations. The Funny thing the Lebron Haters outnumber the Kobe Haters easily 2 to 1 if not more because a lot of Lebron fans don't hate Kobe and actually respect his game and are not insecure knowing Lebron is the better player. That is part of the Kobe and now Durant Stans problem they KNOW deep down Lebron is best player but have to always attack and criticize no matter what. :hammerhead:

Beastmode88
12-18-2014, 12:53 AM
WTF are U talking about ? The Trolls on this site like you are pathetic and Literally I Can't even post on here too often anymore because the Kobetards/Lebron Haters make it impossible to have any normal basketball conversations. The Funny thing the Lebron Haters outnumber the Kobe Haters easily 2 to 1 if not more because a lot of Lebron fans don't hate Kobe and actually respect his game and are not insecure knowing Lebron is the better player. That is part of the Kobe and now Durant Stans problem they KNOW deep down Lebron is best player but have to always attack and criticize no matter what. :hammerhead:

It's def more like 20 to 1 seeing how most of the Kobe haters are just 1 person and his alts.

Magic 32
12-18-2014, 01:14 AM
The east already helped him get two worthless MVP's in 09 and 10.

I think voters have learned their lesson by now.

MVP's should only be given to true contenders.

Prometheus
12-18-2014, 09:40 AM

http://iacmusic.com/Gallery/LeftField_-_LeftField2012.jpg

SpanishACB
12-18-2014, 09:51 AM
budaiii, you're what? 20? 22? you might have figured out a portion of how the world works, but you're just a dumb kid in the grand scheme of things, and whilst you might have been top notch in your 4th grade school class when it came to debating, the fact you never left the town you live in hasn't allowed you to broaden your mind and realize that your delusion of knowledge doesn't really translate when you compare it to the rest of the world, and that whilst you might see yourself as a strong internet person with important thoughts in the role of, and I qute, "devil's advocate", in reality, we just see you as an angry child that's most likely frustated by low self steem and lack of social engagements.

Prometheus
12-18-2014, 09:56 AM
budaiii, you're what? 20? 22? you might have figured out a portion of how the world works, but you're just a dumb kid in the grand scheme of things, and whilst you might have been top notch in your 4th grade school class when it came to debating, the fact you never left the town you live in hasn't allowed you to broaden your mind and realize that your delusion of knowledge doesn't really translate when you compare it to the rest of the world, and that whilst you might see yourself as a strong internet person with important thoughts in the role of, and I qute, "devil's advocate", in reality, we just see you as an angry child that's most likely frustated by low self steem and lack of social engagements.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dblcBlgkFRA/S-8_tKdJa0I/AAAAAAAAAbI/jIfBKUoQmBY/s1600/hizbla%2520protest%252003.jpg

Budadiiii
12-18-2014, 10:03 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ut5RqJ2dyb4/UXuRQU_QmWI/AAAAAAAALcw/5l_1qUwwnVY/s1600/black-kid-crying.gif

StephHamann
12-18-2014, 10:04 AM
yes

StephHamann
12-18-2014, 10:05 AM

rent free

StephHamann
12-18-2014, 10:06 AM
no

russwest0
12-18-2014, 12:07 PM
It's hilarious because we've been having to hear for years from dumbasses that LeBron was going to be the best player in the league until he's 35 years old or some shit.

Nash
12-18-2014, 12:21 PM
It's hilarious because we've been having to hear for years from dumbasses that LeBron was going to be the best player in the league until he's 35 years old or some shit.
name 1 player better than lebron

russwest0
12-18-2014, 12:22 PM
name 1 player better than lebron

durant, davis, and westbrook are all clearly better right now.

from there maybe a few guys have an argument.

sdot_thadon
12-18-2014, 12:24 PM
What's truly hilarious is the mere thought hurts you that much.:oldlol:

russwest0
12-18-2014, 12:26 PM
What's truly hilarious is the mere thought hurts you that much.:oldlol:

the mere thought of what? LeBron being the best player in the league for the next 6 years...?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You go to Real GM and before this year statements like that were commonplace and if you called people who said shit like that a retard then you'd get banned :oldlol:

sdot_thadon
12-18-2014, 12:49 PM
the mere thought of what? LeBron being the best player in the league for the next 6 years...?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You go to Real GM and before this year statements like that were commonplace and if you called people who said shit like that a retard then you'd get banned :oldlol:
Ok , but why so angry?

20Four
12-18-2014, 12:50 PM
Will OP ever get laid?
Shouldn't you be asking yourself that? Come on on dubeta, we all know you are a loner with no life just sits on his computer all day when you're not flippin burgers or shining shoes, both your parents were crack whores so no wonder why you're autistic, its ok dubeta, you still have your left and right hand you can use the rest of your life, because even if you pay someone to fvck you, they wont do shit, you're that fvcking ugly :roll: :roll: low life garbage can ho

russwest0
12-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Ok , but why so angry?

I'm always angry.

SamuraiSWISH
12-18-2014, 12:53 PM
Doubtful, even though he's putting up great numbers considering the circumstances this year ... he's absolutely regressing, visibly athletically. I think his truly best individual days are well behind him now. He needs the star studded cast more than ever.

russwest0
12-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Doubtful, even though he's putting up great numbers considering the circumstances this year ... he's absolutely regressing, visibly athletically. I think his truly best individual days are well behind him now. He needs the star studded cast more than ever.

the main reason he'll never be close to considered the best player again is his defense.

offensively he doesn't have an argument over guys like durant, westbrook, and curry and defensively he is playing like ass and can't stand on that either.

20Four
12-18-2014, 12:59 PM
the main reason he'll never be close to considered the best player again is his defense.

offensively he doesn't have an argument over guys like durant, westbrook, and curry and defensively he is playing like ass and can't stand on that either.
LeBRONZE, was good, but he wasn't as good as everybody made it seem, hes just an average player with a body with a line backer, thats it....no footwork, no shot, no handles etc. As I've been saying a long time, once his athleticism is gone....so is his game....

LeBRONZE, is the most overrated player EVER especially since ESPN hypes up everything he does

Nash
12-18-2014, 01:40 PM

tell me what makes those guys better.

you can't just say 'this guy or that guy is better' without backing it up

russwest0
12-18-2014, 01:59 PM
tell me what makes those guys better.

you can't just say 'this guy or that guy is better' without backing it up

Is there an aspect of basketball that Durant isn't better than LeBron at, aside from playmaking (which last year was as close as it could get with LeBron turning the ball over much more on passes)?

20Four
12-18-2014, 02:06 PM
LeBRONZE will win another MVP (Most Valuable Pvssy)