PDA

View Full Version : LeBron getting pissy with reporters....

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:05 PM
Reporter: LeBron, do you feel embarrassed about this loss?

LeBron in a bratty manner: No... do you always ask negative questions?

Such a sensitive f*ggot, you SHOULD be embarrassed LeBald. The fact that you're not shows how weak of a competitor you are. This guy is even more entitled and arrogant now than before the beat down in the finals...

I guess OKC is gonna have to beat the humility out of him, that is if he doesn't have sudden "knee soreness" in the finals.

stalkerforlife
12-17-2014, 11:06 PM
He should sew his lips shut and be fed through his ass. If he stays silent, at least he can fool some people into thinking he isn't a beta.

SouBeachTalents
12-17-2014, 11:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRtMHBdo8bY

LongLiveTheKing
12-17-2014, 11:07 PM
Lebron>>>KD

Mr. Jabbar
12-17-2014, 11:09 PM
Reporter: LeBron, do you feel embarrassed about this loss?

LeBron in a bratty manner: No... do you always ask negative questions?

Reporter: Only when teams get blown by 30 points

dubeta
12-17-2014, 11:11 PM

Alpha as phuck :applause:

jimmy77x
12-17-2014, 11:15 PM
He should sew his lips shut and be fed through his ass. If he stays silent, at least he can fool some people into thinking he isn't a beta.

Sad thing is his dumbass fans truly believe he is "Alpha". Thats just not apart of his nature. Beta Since 12/30/84.

Cocaine80s
12-17-2014, 11:16 PM
OKC in the finals? :yaohappy:

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:17 PM
Sad thing is his dumbass fans truly believe he is "Alpha". Thats just not apart of his nature. Beta Since 12/30/84.
http://www.ablackcelebrity.com/wp-content/gallery/lebron-james-pictures/LeBron-James-image-012.jpg

*Inb4 painfully overused pic of Durant crying after losing in the finals because he actually cares and isn't a quitting, colluding beta*

HOoopCityJones
12-17-2014, 11:19 PM
http://www.ablackcelebrity.com/wp-content/gallery/lebron-james-pictures/LeBron-James-image-012.jpg

*Inb4 painfully overused pic of Durant crying after losing in the finals because he actually cares and isn't a quitting, colluding beta*

This *****'s hairline been receding since he was a 7 yr old :biggums:

JohnFreeman
12-17-2014, 11:21 PM
alpha

dubeta
12-17-2014, 11:21 PM

Glad to see we dont even have to remind you why Durant is a beta :applause:
Its an automatic reaction now, when Durants name comes up thats the first thing you guys think about.

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:23 PM
This *****'s hairline been receding since he was a 7 yr old :biggums:
Some ESPN sportscaster made said something along the lines of "At least LeBron's hairline looks better" after they showed his post game interview. :lol

LOL, dude is always getting clowned on. And rightfully so, the man is a joke.

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:28 PM
Glad to see we dont even have to remind you why Durant is a beta :applause:
Its an automatic reaction now, when Durants name comes up thats the first thing you guys think about.
Who the **** is "we"?

Why do you keep trying to lump yourself together with other posters like you're apart of some... team. You're on your own and you're at the bottom of ISH. Biggest punching bag in history. Stop desperately latching on to other posters like a little kid trying to fit in for the first time in life... no. You're forever the kid that gets smacked around till you cry yourself to sleep.

But you keep coming back because it's the only human interaction you get. Just the reality of it.

dubeta
12-17-2014, 11:32 PM
Who the **** is "we"?

Why do you keep trying to lump yourself together with other posters like you're apart of some... team. You're on your own and you're at the bottom of ISH. Biggest punching bag in history. Stop desperately latching on to other posters like a little kid trying to fit in for the first time in life... no. You're forever the kid that gets smacked around till you cry yourself to sleep.

But you keep coming back because it's the only human interaction you get. Just the reality of it.

What frustrated you more Durant forever being a 2nd place beta, me living in your head or

Being a sexually frustrated hick?

Noone's buying your angry persona.. you're a fraud, the Kevin Durant of ISH right down to the acne covered face. Keep rage quitting, its a pleasant spectacle

Budadiiii
12-17-2014, 11:37 PM
What frustrated you more Durant forever being a 2nd place beta, me living in your head or

Being a sexually frustrated hick?

Noone's buying your angry persona.. you're a fraud, the Kevin Durant of ISH right down to the acne covered face. Keep rage quitting, its a pleasant spectacle
Or you posting the same unfunny, desperate bullshit.

You either put me to sleep or make me cringe. Stop. Posting. Get some fresh air, go outside, enroll in school. You've been posting here non-stop for over a year and you still haven't got better. Still the same half-wit kid that everyone loves to laugh at and pick apart. Don't you get sick of it? Constantly getting ridiculed?

The only explanation is you have no other interaction which is very depressing. You ****ing depress me.

Fudge
12-17-2014, 11:39 PM

You either put me to sleep or make me cringe. Stop. Posting. Get some fresh air, go outside, enroll in school. You've been posting here non-stop for over a year and you still haven't got better. Still the same half-wit kid that everyone loves to laugh at and pick apart. Don't you get sick of it? Constantly getting ridiculed?

The only explanation is you have no other interaction which is very depressing. You ****ing depress me.
:roll:

Rekt.

Beastmode88
12-17-2014, 11:52 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: