PDA

View Full Version : Bucks @Blazers GT

RoseCity07
12-17-2014, 11:18 PM
This kid on the Bucks with the long arms. Wow. Looking good.

Bucks are tougher than they look.

stalkerforlife
12-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Not the same without Jabari. :(

RoseCity07
12-17-2014, 11:22 PM

I hope Parker is more like Paul Pierce than Carmelo Anthony. I don't think he's going to work out well coming off that injury if he doesn't become a well rounded player. I wanted to see him play tonight.

stalkerforlife
12-17-2014, 11:23 PM
I hope Parker is more like Paul Pierce than Carmelo Anthony. I don't think he's going to workout well coming off that injury if he doesn't become a well rounded player. I wanted to see him play tonight.

Ya, Pierce is definitely better than Melo all time. As time goes on, I respect Pierce more and more. He did it all.

Milbuck
12-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Seeing Jared Dudley in the starting lineup makes me nauseous.

Giannis is the only thing keeping this from being a nightmare season. Bucks fan base would be on collective suicide watch right now if we had passed on him for someone like Larkin or McCollum.

stalkerforlife
12-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Seeing Jared Dudley in the starting lineup makes me nauseous.

Giannis is the only thing keeping this from being a nightmare season. Bucks fan base would be on collective suicide watch right now if we had passed on him for someone like Larkin or McCollum.

He's definitely improving. :applause:

Milbuck
12-17-2014, 11:27 PM
I hope Parker is more like Paul Pierce than Carmelo Anthony. I don't think he's going to workout well coming off that injury if he doesn't become a well rounded player. I wanted to see him play tonight.
Believe me he is. The Melo comparisons were purely about his body type and natural scoring ability/skill-set to go with it. And I guess the shitty defense..

But Jabari has shown some awesome passing instincts this year. I don't know what happened at Duke, but this was the case at Simeon and he showed it off this year too. The assists don't show it but he's a gifted passer and isn't anywhere near unselfish like Melo is considered. Kidd compared his feel and approach to the game to Grant Hill..always in attack mode but also willing and capable of making the right play.

RoseCity07
12-17-2014, 11:30 PM
It really hurts watching Kaman out there. He just can't play defense any more and he takes bad shots. I really wish he'd be a better team player. He doesn't deserve the touches he gets.

Wavves
12-17-2014, 11:45 PM
How has Sanders been this season so far Millbuck?

RoseCity07
12-17-2014, 11:55 PM
I rage so hard when I see the stupid things Thomas Robinson does. I can't stand it when a big tries to show off to coach that he can dribble. Robinson thought he could just dribble up court like there weren't three Bucks defenders right behind him.:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Milbuck
12-17-2014, 11:57 PM
How has Sanders been this season so far Millbuck?
Not watching the game so can't comment on that, but overall this season he's been a visible game changer on defense, though still with somewhat of a fouling problem. Just a high quality rim protector. But his offense is almost nonexistent outside of energy plays and being spoonfed easy buckets, he's got slow hands and no discernible skill. All in all he's having a respectable bounce back season. He's pretty much exactly what a team like Cleveland needs, all defense/rim protection and demands nothing on offense. He's also an awesome teammate, takes no shit and is willing to kill someone on court if they mess with our guys.

RoseCity07
12-18-2014, 12:02 AM
Giannis is hurt bad.

EDIT: Replay showed it's his ankle. Looking like a really bad ankle sprain. Could be good because his ankle bent. Better than a tear.

Wavves
12-18-2014, 12:03 AM
Nasty ankle roll. Hope he is okay.

Wavves
12-18-2014, 12:04 AM
Not watching the game so can't comment on that, but overall this season he's been a visible game changer on defense, though still with somewhat of a fouling problem. Just a high quality rim protector. But his offense is almost nonexistent outside of energy plays and being spoonfed easy buckets, he's got slow hands and no discernible skill. All in all he's having a respectable bounce back season. He's pretty much exactly what a team like Cleveland needs, all defense/rim protection and demands nothing on offense. He's also an awesome teammate, takes no shit and is willing to kill someone on court if they mess with our guys.
Good too hear. Thanks :cheers:

Eric Cartman
12-18-2014, 12:08 AM
Giannis is hurt bad.

EDIT: Replay showed it's his ankle. Looking like a really bad ankle sprain. Could be good because his ankle bent. Better than a tear.

Better get that rope and chair ready, Millbuck.

Inferno
12-18-2014, 12:09 AM
Good to see Giannis walk off on his own legs

Milbuck
12-18-2014, 12:24 AM
Firesale.

Trade everyone who isn't named Giannis or Jabari.

Bring out the megatank.

Milbuck
12-18-2014, 12:31 AM
**** this season and **** the NBA. Just move the franchise to Seattle already.