PDA

View Full Version : Harden with 15 FT attempts...in the first half.

stalkerforlife
12-18-2014, 12:45 AM
:roll:

He'll probably get 25+ for the game.

Dude is a great player, but his flopping and the ref baiting is atrocious.

NuggetsFan
12-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Eh. Hasn't been brutal. He's shot two techs. A couple of blatant obvious fouls. A foul on a 3 ball that wasn't even a flop but just a questionable call with like 2 seconds left in the quarter. Some general flopping that you see from everybody that has led to some fouls.

Harden sucks to watch sometimes just like Durant/Westbrook etc. pretty much everybody. Gotta give him some credit tho. He had a nice eurostep that led to FT's when the Nuggets tried to take a charge. Most players just go up strong in that situation.

dubeta
12-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Best SG of the last 5 years

JohnFreeman
12-18-2014, 12:51 AM
You watch Wade in 2011? OR 2013 Heat winning streak?

Bless Mathews
12-18-2014, 12:53 AM

Worst poast of the decade nominee.

Leave.

navy
12-18-2014, 12:54 AM
Howd you skip the 2012 Finals? :D

Beastmode88
12-18-2014, 12:54 AM

This is why ISH is becoming a cesspool.

JohnFreeman
12-18-2014, 12:55 AM
Howd you skip the 2012 Finals? :D
true

BlazerRed
12-18-2014, 12:55 AM
Ugh..

Shih508
12-18-2014, 01:35 AM

Wade peak is so short he's not even on my top 5 sg of all time. and 2006 champ was a fraud to begin with too

dubeta
12-18-2014, 01:39 AM
Wade peak is so short he's not even on my top 5 sg of all time. and 2006 champ was a fraud to begin with too

:applause:

fraud player with a fraud career

JebronLames
12-18-2014, 01:43 AM
GOAT post

Collie
12-18-2014, 01:46 AM
This is why ISH is a cesspool.

Fixed

strifed169
12-18-2014, 02:00 AM
you jynxed the **** out of him

stalkerforlife
12-18-2014, 02:03 AM
you jynxed the **** out of him

Euroleague
12-18-2014, 02:05 AM
NBA rules are just absolutely ridiculous. The whole world uses the rule that the you have the circle around the defender and he has that space occupied and the circle around the space he occupies. Thus it is impossible to break into that circle and draw a foul on him.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In the NBA, the ONLY basketball league or basketball tournament in the world that has this rule.............

there is no such thing as a defender occupying space and the circle existing around the space he occupies. Thus, an offensive player can just throw himself into a defender, and under the rules, the defender committed a foul.

Just another example of how absurd the NBA's rules are.

Droid101
12-18-2014, 02:06 AM
GOAT post

:applause:

fraud player with a fraud career
These people are the same posters. Need some bans for spamming. Seriously this shit is embarrassing.

You want your forum to be known as the cesspool that allows this kind of garbage?

Milbuck
12-18-2014, 02:09 AM
NBA rules are just absolutely ridiculous. The whole world uses the rule that the you have the circle around the defender and he has that space occupied and the circle around the space he occupies. Thus it is impossible to break into that circle and draw a foul on him.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In the NBA, the ONLY basketball league only league or basketball tournament in the world that has this rule.............

there is no such thing as a defender occupying space and the circle existing around the space he occupies. Thus, an offensive player can just throw himself into a defender, and under the rules, the defender committed a foul.

Just another example of how absurd the NBA's rules are.
Even if all of what you said is true, you know what I think is hilarious?

This past summer the USA's F team slaughtered international teams playing by your rules :yaohappy:

Euroleague
12-18-2014, 02:21 AM
Even if all of what you said is true, you know what I think is hilarious?

This past summer the USA's F team slaughtered international teams playing by your rules :yaohappy:

I didn't make the rules you racist POS.

And no, Team USA does NOT play by those rules. They play ONLY by NBA rules during FIBA and Olympic tournaments.

The ONLY rules change they have from NBA are the court dimensions and the defensive 3 second rule.

Other than that, just obvious time related issues like 40 minutes, timeouts, number of fouls, etc.

EVERYTHING else is the same, EXACT SAME as NBA rules.

100% IDENTICAL to NBA rules.

The rule I am talking about does not apply to Team USA you simple minded redneck.

stalkerforlife
12-18-2014, 02:26 AM
The battles between Milbuck and Euroleague are legendary.

I like them both.

Euroleague
12-18-2014, 02:33 AM
These people are the same posters. Need some bans for spamming. Seriously this shit is embarrassing.

You want your forum to be known as the cesspool that allows this kind of garbage?

The alias spamming on here is absolutely freaking ridiculous and the mods do nothing about it.

Milbuck has like 15 troll aliases on here and he is harassing me with about 7 or 8 of them just in like 1 thread.

Freaking mods here.....but they will ban someone for starting a thread they simply "don't agree with".

:facepalm

Milbuck
12-18-2014, 02:38 AM
I didn't make the rules you racist POS.

And no, Team USA does NOT play by those rules. They play ONLY by NBA rules during FIBA and Olympic tournaments.

The ONLY rules change they have from NBA are the court dimensions and the defensive 3 second rule.

Other than that, just obvious time related issues like 40 minutes, timeouts, number of fouls, etc.

EVERYTHING else is the same, EXACT SAME as NBA rules.

100% IDENTICAL to NBA rules.

The rule I am talking about does not apply to Team USA you simple minded redneck.
I didn't read most of that so I'm gonna ask for a summary. What I understood of your post is that you're agreeing with me that the USA took its F team...without most of its big guns like KD, Lebron, CP3, Westbrook, Blake, Love, Dwight, etc...went into an international tournament filled with your Euroleague idols, and completely decimated everybody.

JohnMax
12-18-2014, 03:03 AM
Harden, Curry, Davis, Cousins are top 10 players in the NBA

Cocaine80s
12-18-2014, 03:05 AM
Hey Euroleague just wondering... do you have an asian relative? And does he by chance post on ISH under the username Kidbasketball20?

just curious

rezznor
12-18-2014, 03:18 AM
The alias spamming on here is absolutely freaking ridiculous and the mods do nothing about it.

Milbuck has like 15 troll aliases on here and he is harassing me with about 7 or 8 of them just in like 1 thread.

Freaking mods here.....but they will ban someone for starting a thread they simply "don't agree with".

:facepalm
This is my only account dumbass.

dreamwarrior
12-18-2014, 04:36 AM
harden's having a great year. He's leading the league in scoring and also leading all SGs in defensive rating

UK2K
12-18-2014, 05:11 AM

He'll probably get 25+ for the game.

Dude is a great player, but his flopping and the ref baiting is atrocious.
Haha you were bitching in the game forum too.

Did it sting when Harden took over in the 4th and OT, yet again? Check his 'clutch' stats if you want to rub some salt in your wound.