PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on in the EAST...

Real14
12-18-2014, 01:55 AM
...for the Raptors and Hawks to be so good when they are truly deep down inside mediocre teams at best?:biggums:

Knicks are obviously tanking or have some type of plan to comeback
Hornets are on crack
The cavs and Bulls are not trying their best
Heat should be better while the bucks should be a lottery team
The nets should be a lottery team too

The only team that kind of make sense is the wizards.

Whaddup wit dat?:confusedshrug:

VIntageNOvel
12-18-2014, 01:57 AM
soon become 2wild, 2fresh, and 2real :cheers:

Real14
12-18-2014, 01:58 AM
soon become 2wild, 2fresh, and 2real :cheers:
word :applause:

SugarHill
12-18-2014, 01:58 AM
Your delusion regarding the knicks is adorable.

Mr. Jabbar
12-18-2014, 01:59 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JKD5BZC4VY8/TCH13GyiqeI/AAAAAAAADnk/baMKp21BFXU/s1600/phone.jpg

Real14
12-18-2014, 02:00 AM
Your delusion regarding the knicks is adorable.

everybody had the knicks missing the playoffs before season started:rolleyes: Be REAL my nig:coleman:

Real14
12-18-2014, 02:00 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JKD5BZC4VY8/TCH13GyiqeI/AAAAAAAADnk/baMKp21BFXU/s1600/phone.jpg

You have a point there:oldlol:

Magic 32
12-18-2014, 02:01 AM
Still better than 07.

http://s28.postimg.org/5qfta4mtp/ghjghjgh.png

Rake2204
12-18-2014, 02:03 AM
Still better than 07.

http://s28.postimg.org/5qfta4mtp/ghjghjgh.pngIt's been so long since I've seen the Pistons at the top of something positive. It's refreshing. And slightly foreign.

Random_Guy
12-18-2014, 02:03 AM
real14 to real for ****** to handle

Real14
12-18-2014, 02:05 AM
real14 to real for ****** to handle
Preach dat word:applause:

Legends66NBA7
12-18-2014, 02:05 AM
It's been so long since I've seen the Pistons at the top of something positive. It's refreshing. And slightly foreign.

Made 6 straight Conference Finals at one point. Mismanagement can really destroy a franchise.

ralph_i_el
12-18-2014, 02:06 AM
Hate more on the raptors, that doesn't make you look salty at ALL:facepalm

I'm glad my bet is going to end another one of your accounts

They're a legit team. The wizards right now are playing really solid D, and John Wall has started (successfully) forcing the issue in late game situations which is new and really important. I still think the raptors have played better than us. DeRozen going out sucks for them but Terrence Ross is guy with a lot of potential, and in a weak East it may be nice for him to have a stretch where he takes a bigger role. He's a guy who could break out at any time. Great athlete with a real pretty J.

Real14
12-18-2014, 02:10 AM
Hate more on the raptors, that doesn't make you look salty at ALL:facepalm

I'm glad my bet is going to end another one of your accounts

They're a legit team. The wizards right now are playing really solid D, and John Wall has started (successfully) forcing the issue in late game situations which is new and really important. I still think the raptors have played better than us. DeRozen going out sucks for them but Terrence Ross is guy with a lot of potential, and in a weak East it may be nice for him to have a stretch where he takes a bigger role. He's a guy who could break out at any time. Great athlete with a real pretty J.

Just be happy that I gave your team credit man:no: The raptors are mediocre at best and you know it. Nobody picked them overrated dudes at number 1 or even number 2 before the season started. Something is going on in this league. Behind the scenes, something fishy is really going on.:coleman:

alanLA92
12-18-2014, 02:15 AM
Still better than 07.

http://s28.postimg.org/5qfta4mtp/ghjghjgh.png

Pretty sure 03 takes the cake. Think that's the year Pistons were the 1st seed with 50 wins.

SugarHill
12-18-2014, 02:15 AM
Just be happy that I gave your team credit man:no: The raptors are mediocre at best and you know it. Nobody picked them overrated dudes at number 1 or even number 2 before the season started. Something is going on in this league. Behind the scenes, something fishy is really going on.:coleman:

Stay salty, my dude

ralph_i_el
12-18-2014, 03:05 AM

You think the league....would conspire to boost the Toronto Raptors....and/or sandbag the New York Knicks.

Just give that about 30 seconds of your most intense concentration. I know even you can figure out what's wrong with that picture

n00bie
12-18-2014, 10:39 AM
...for the Raptors and Hawks to be so good when they are truly deep down inside mediocre teams at best?:biggums:

Hornets are on crack
The cavs and Bulls are not trying their best
Heat should be better while the bucks should be a lottery team
The nets should be a lottery team too

The only team that kind of make sense is the wizards.

Whaddup wit dat?:confusedshrug:

Dude, why are your still posting?!? You promised us you would leave ISH for good. :facepalm

Real14
12-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Dude, why are your still posting?!? You promised us you would leave ISH for good. :facepalm
I couldn't disappoint the people but this has nothing to do with my topic.

tontoz
12-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Everyone with sense knew the Hawks would be much better than the Knicks. The Hawks made the playoffs last year even though Horford missed most of the season.

Smook A.
12-18-2014, 12:55 PM
for the Raptors and Hawks to be so good when they are truly deep down inside mediocre teams at best?
Lol. "Mediocre" :oldlol:

Neither. They just suck huge balls.

Hornets are on crack
Even when they're on crack, they are still better than the Knicks. Crazy right?

2Fake! 2Salty!

Grey Dawn
12-18-2014, 01:16 PM
You're right everyone picked them at number 3, waaaaydown the list :facepalm

Grey Dawn
12-18-2014, 01:19 PM
The Knicks gettin beat up like this chumps' reputation on the interwebs

Le Shaqtus
12-18-2014, 01:25 PM
Why should the Bucks be in the lottery? They're actually good this year.

Although with Jabari out for the year now they could slip out of the playoffs.

Real14
12-18-2014, 01:46 PM
2Fake! 2Salty!

Smook A is 2butthurt and 2corny with his response.

hawksdogsbraves
12-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Man you'd really think a superstar top 10 player in the league like Carmelo Anthony wouldn't have too much trouble at least making the playoffs in such an awful conference...