PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever made out with a man?

stalkerforlife
12-18-2014, 09:29 PM
I've made out with several men, but I was always wasted. I hated myself when I sobered up because I am not at all gay or attracted to men, but I was lonely and wanted to connect to someone. I felt so ashamed and it really hurt my self-esteem.

I lost my job over one incident.

I was waiting tables at Cracker Barrel and got invited to a hotel room party. I didn't have any friends, so I said yes. There was about 10 of us there, a mixture of girls and guys. I was drinking and got rejected hard by a girl I worked with in front of everyone. So, I played it off and started making out with a gay guy that was a fellow employee. I acted gay to play off the rejection. I was very ashamed and embarrassed when I sobered up, and I never returned to work because I couldn't face those people again.

Budadiiii
12-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Yes.

But I was completely sober each time and not ashamed.

Moreover, I actually like the way a beard feels on my face. I'm not gay either but I do prefer making out with guys.

Haven't sucked a dick yet but I'm open to just about anything.

stalkerforlife
12-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Yes.

But I was completely sober each time and not ashamed.

Moreover, I actually like the way a beard feels on my face. I'm not gay either but I do prefer making out with guys.

Haven't sucked a dick yet but I'm open to just about anything.

I like you, but this disgusts me.

I understand, though. Women are morally bankrupt.

Budadiiii
12-18-2014, 09:40 PM
I like you, but this disgusts me.

I understand, though. Women are morally bankrupt.
PM'ed you

iamgine
12-18-2014, 09:41 PM
Yes, but only with straight men. We would kiss and lick and pretend we're kissing a girl. It's not gay because in our mind we're having sexual intimacy with girls.

stalkerforlife
12-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Yes, but only with straight men. We would kiss and lick and pretend we're kissing a girl. It's not gay because in our mind we're having sexual intimacy with girls.

:lol

Im so nba'd out
12-18-2014, 09:45 PM
is making out with a male dog frowned upon more than making out with a female dog?

outbreak
12-18-2014, 09:51 PM
I usually have a no kissing policy during my appointments.

Mr. Jabbar
12-19-2014, 12:26 AM
i was stuffed like a christmas turkey once but i was drunk so it doesnt count

DCL
12-19-2014, 01:14 AM
unless you're gay, we just don't do that shit.

ItsMillerTime
12-19-2014, 11:31 AM
Budadiii talking to himself in the first couple posts :biggums:

I swear this is the weirdest ****ing forum I've been to.

SupermanOnSteroids
12-19-2014, 12:02 PM
make out with men all the time to get attention. nothing gets more woohooos than 2 guys making out. usually also pull the bottom of my t-shirt through the neck to exemplify the results.

don't just stop at kissing though, i jingle and jangle with their thang too. then i whip it out and give a little sucky sucky on it too. then i take off my pants and put my butt in the air and let them pound me.

woohooos galore.

makes dem bishes jealous as hell.

RidonKs
12-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Sure have. One night I was waiting tables at Cracker Barrel and got invited to a hotel room party. I didn't have any friends, so I said yes. There was about 10 of us there, a mixture of girls and guys. I was drinking and got rejected hard by a girl I worked with in front of everyone. So, I played it off and started making out with a gay guy that was a fellow employee. I acted gay to play off the rejection. I was very ashamed and embarrassed when I sobered up, and I never returned to work because I couldn't face those people again.
:roll: that is hilarious if true. hell of a recovery :applause:

twice as i've mentioned on here before, once on a weird dare/contest and another after a guy said he wanted to... i was wasted and feeling an emboldened sense of curiosity at the time let's just say

riseagainst
12-19-2014, 12:40 PM
i have never made out with a man, but i have given a little peck on a man's pen.is before. It gave me butterflies.

Droid101
12-19-2014, 12:55 PM
It's not gay as long as your balls don't touch.

sweggeh
12-19-2014, 01:01 PM
yes.no.maybe.idontno.