PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't getting Rondo part of the Knicks' big rebuilding strategy?

Springsteen
12-18-2014, 10:03 PM
:lol

The Knicks are so f*cked.

navy
12-18-2014, 10:04 PM
The Knicks are after draft picks .

MellowYellow
12-18-2014, 10:06 PM
Dragic is a way better fit, and will probably cost less too.

Springsteen
12-18-2014, 10:06 PM
The Knicks are after draft picks .

And wait for them to develop? Wasn't it just wait one season before Melo and company start winning? Real talk, Phil Jackson might be 90 by the time the Knicks are contenders again.

Springsteen
12-18-2014, 10:07 PM
Dragic is a way better fit, and will probably cost less too.

Keep dreaming.

MellowYellow
12-18-2014, 10:08 PM
Heck, I'd rather have Brandon Knight if we're being 100.

navy
12-18-2014, 10:09 PM
And wait for them to develop? Wasn't it just wait one season before Melo and company start winning? Real talk, Phil Jackson might be 90 by the time the Knicks are contenders again.
He lied. Melo isnt winning shit. He will be traded or retired before the Knicks become true contenders. Unless they get lucky and get like an Anthony Davis or Damien Lillard. Both of which only needed like two three years to become stars.

outbreak
12-18-2014, 10:11 PM
OP is silly. The knicks have already achieved their strategy. Their management only care about selling season tickets and signing some known names to fill seats which they are doing. They couldn't care less about building an actual competitor.

Springsteen
12-18-2014, 10:11 PM
He lied. Melo isnt winning shit. He will be traded or retired before the Knicks become true contenders. Unless they get lucky and get like an Anthony Davis or Damien Lillard. Both of which only needed like two three years to become stars.

:facepalm God damn, this team is screwed every which way. Even Jesus couldn't unf*ck this team if he played point guard.

Magic731
12-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Wow. Knicks staying relevant. Shit as team and they only have a handful of fans on here yet a trade that has nothing to do with them can still spark discussion about them. Impressive.

MellowYellow
12-18-2014, 10:24 PM
Wow. Knicks staying relevant. Shit as team and they only have a handful of fans on here yet a trade that has nothing to do with them can still spark discussion about them. Impressive.
mad.... don't worry some day the Magic will finally be relevant.

outbreak
12-18-2014, 10:25 PM

The whole thread is about how knicks fans were posting here saying Rondo was their goal pick up. It's entirely related to them :facepalm

outbreak
12-18-2014, 10:25 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Magic have been a lot more relevant in the last decade dickhead.

Magic731
12-18-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm not mad at all, if anything I'm praising the Knicks on their ability to stay relevant despite playing poor basketball. I also couldn't give two shits about the Magic.

Springsteen
12-18-2014, 10:33 PM

Stuff like this is why I ain't a fan of Knicks fans on this forum... You don't think the Knicks would have topics over the season after they signed Phil Jackson, possibly the greatest coach in the NBA as their president to begin some mystical jump into contention? After all that talk about how they're gonna sneak into the playoffs this season, and become contenders the next? All that talk about how the haters would eater words after they see the Triangle in action?

And then after people make threads calling out the Knicks on their awfulness, their fans flock in to the call the posters "obsessed" and "rent-free" like they weren't talking their heads off about how good the Knicks would be next season, just like every other season. Heck, they might even refer to that old argument, "u just mad melo an alpha cuz he stayed unlike dat beech lebron".

Stay sh*tty, NYK

Legends66NBA7
12-18-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm not mad at all, if anything I'm praising the Knicks on their ability to stay relevant despite playing poor basketball. I also couldn't give two shits about the Magic.

He's not the brightest bulb.

MellowYellow
12-18-2014, 10:35 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Magic have been a lot more relevant in the last decade dickhead.

Knicks have been a playoff team 2 of the past 3 years. What have the Magic done?

outbreak
12-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Knicks have been a playoff team 2 of the past 3 years. What have the Magic done?

Rebuilt at a pace that has them contesting for a play off spot this year while also being voted as having the brightest future in the east by ESPN and numerous other basketball journo's and fans who aren't retarded acknowledge that they have one of the best young cores in the league right now. Their rebuilding about as good as can be imagined for a team that hasn't landed a number one draft pick. Your argument makes no sense and regardless of your opinion on the orlando magic this thread isn't about them and no one bought them up. I believe magic731's username is magic johnson isn't it? I don't think he is an Orlando fan and even if it is attacking someones team while they are successfully rebuilding just makes you look even more insecure and stupid. Fresh and you are turning all of ISH against the knicks. Grow up.

MastaKilla
12-18-2014, 10:43 PM
Knicks should look to make a move for Lance. Melo and Lance would be a perfect duo

Smith + 2nd rounder for Lance

Springsteen
12-18-2014, 10:45 PM

You should probably change that to playoff team twice in past 13 years, possibly more going to forward.

I have a feeling the Magic are going to be doing much more than the Knicks soon :lol

tontoz
12-18-2014, 10:46 PM
Strategy? The Knicks?

:roll:

Real Men Wear Green
12-18-2014, 10:48 PM
I don't recall any serious talk of Rondo to the Knicks. Nor did we ever see the triangle feature a pass-first pg dominating the ball.

outbreak
12-18-2014, 10:50 PM
You should probably change that to playoff team twice in past 13 years, possibly more going to forward.

I have a feeling the Magic are going to be doing much more than the Knicks soon :lol

On a less retarded topic I caught Springsteen when he was here recently, top 10 performer of all time even at his age the guy was crowd surfing and dancing with the audience all night. He's fitter than I am and I'm like half his age.