PDA

View Full Version : How many teams have won it all while trying to integrate 3 new starters in yr 1

SupermanOnSteroids
12-18-2014, 10:30 PM
3 big impact players.

Rondo, Parsons, Chandler.

I like the Mavs this year, but they might not be championship material just yet.

How quickly do you think they can integrate all these new guys into the team and find their new identity.

The defense and the offense should both improve with Rondo but the loss of Wright would hurt.

Hopefully they can sign JO'Neal and he can give them solid 15 mpg off the bench. But still you can't expect him to match Wright's production.

Losing Crowder is an addition by subtraction. Aminu is much better and will get more minutes.

I'm happy for Nelson. He gets more PT and chances on Boston but loses a chance to play in the playoffs. But he wasn't really a good fit in Dallas. Harris was the Mavs go to PG any ways.

Killbot
12-18-2014, 10:33 PM
Most recently 2008 Celtics

daprunus
12-18-2014, 10:38 PM
This kid says that Chandler is not integrated to the Dallas Mavericks...

Real Men Wear Green
12-18-2014, 10:43 PM
I'm happy for Nelson. He gets more PT and chances on Boston but loses a chance to play in the playoffs. But he wasn't really a good fit in Dallas. Harris was the Mavs go to PG any ways.
He may start some games but the Cs had to have Smart in mind when they dealt Rondo. Especially if he wants to play in meaningful games the best thing for Nelson would be a buy-out.

SupermanOnSteroids
12-18-2014, 10:44 PM
This is a new team. But I do agree, Chandler wouldn't require a lot of integrating.

MastaKilla
12-18-2014, 10:46 PM
08 Celtics, 09 Lakers were constantly shifting their line up with Ariza, Vlad & Walton, plus Bynum only played 50 games

SupermanOnSteroids
12-18-2014, 10:48 PM
Not to mention Parsons is still struggling to find his true role on this team.

stalkerforlife
12-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Not to mention Parsons is still struggling to find his true role on this team.

:biggums:

Might want to re-think that.

That's over.

SupermanOnSteroids
12-18-2014, 10:57 PM
He's had a nice game recently but the consistency isn't there. He's not being used to his fullest capabilities yet. Is he a scorer? Could he be a facilitator? Mavs are still in the process of finding that out on a consistent basis.