PDA

View Full Version : KD injured and Parker goes down it's proof Nikes cause injury

chocolatethunder
12-19-2014, 02:44 AM
Two more Nike players go down. It must be the shoes.

Bless Mathews
12-19-2014, 03:04 AM
Smh.

Yea kd fine.

Idiot.

Undisputed
12-19-2014, 03:09 AM
Hahah, I'm pretty sure this is just a troll on the types who were blaming Adidas for player injuries.

TheReal Kendall
12-19-2014, 03:10 AM
Players should just play barefoot

theaussieguy
12-19-2014, 03:36 AM
Hahah, I'm pretty sure this is just a troll on the types who were blaming Adidas for player injuries.

OH HAHAH REALLY??? YOU ****ING RECKON?

jackass

Bless Mathews
12-19-2014, 03:38 AM
Imitation is the ultimate form of flattery.

Undisputed
12-19-2014, 04:42 AM
OH HAHAH REALLY??? YOU ****ING RECKON?

jackass
Did mommy spank you for pissing the bed?

Calm yourself, angry aussie man. You will live longer. I was talking to Bless Matthews, who apparently did take this seriously.

oarabbus
12-19-2014, 04:48 AM
Basketball shoes cause injuries confirmed. Everyone should play barefoot.

It also has the side effect of making the height enthusiasts happy too.

chocolatethunder
12-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Smh.

Yea kd fine.

Idiot.

Nah, he broke his foot in Nikes earlier and now he comes back and sprains his ankle and Parker now has a torn ACL. It's obviously the shoes. And Bogut now has a knee problem. Nikes are causing injury and you're just too dumb to admit it.

chocolatethunder
12-19-2014, 07:21 PM
Smh.

Yea kd fine.

Idiot.
Now Melo has a knee problem. Nikes should be banned. Paul George. All these guys going down wearing Nikes. What a shame.

christian1923
12-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Now Melo has a knee problem. Nikes should be banned. Paul George. All these guys going down wearing Nikes. What a shame.
Melo is on team jordan

CelticBaller
12-19-2014, 07:32 PM
Melo is on team jordan
Nike

chocolatethunder
12-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Melo is on team jordan
Oh cool, who makes Jordans?

Budadiiii
12-19-2014, 08:01 PM
nathanjizzles family

chocolatethunder
12-19-2014, 08:21 PM
And don't forget Julius Randle of course.

SamuraiSWISH
12-19-2014, 08:56 PM
KD's fine. And Nikes are better basketball products than Adidas. Even if overpriced. Under Armour is giving them a run for their money though lately. I think KD should've signed with them. Him and Steph Curry would be the cornerstones of that brand.

chocolatethunder
12-20-2014, 12:44 AM
nathanjizzles family
Ok, this was actually funny

christian1923
12-20-2014, 12:51 AM
Is a volkswagon and a Bentley the same?

Lebron23
12-20-2014, 01:10 AM
KD's fine. And Nikes are better basketball products than Adidas. Even if overpriced. Under Armour is giving them a run for their money though lately. I think KD should've signed with them. Him and Steph Curry would be the cornerstones of that brand.

I agree.

chocolatethunder
12-20-2014, 01:36 AM
Aren't you smart. Of course the difference is that Jordan is a brand started by Nike that includes a bunch of classic Air Jordan's that were once branded Nike yet are now branded Jordan. They are Nike sneaks whereas Bentley is a British car manufacturer that was purchased by Volkswagen which is a very different thing. Of course Nikes and Jordans are made in the same factory by the same people yet Bentleys are still made in the UK. Where's Jordan brands website? It's nike.com. What a surprise.

christian1923
12-20-2014, 01:56 AM
Aren't you smart. Of course the difference is that Jordan is a brand started by Nike that includes a bunch of classic Air Jordan's that were once branded Nike yet are now branded Jordan. They are Nike sneaks whereas Bentley is a British car manufacturer that was purchased by Volkswagen which is a very different thing. Of course Nikes and Jordans are made in the same factory by the same people yet Bentleys are still made in the UK. Where's Jordan brands website? It's nike.com. What a surprise.
You're right but being team Jordan and being a Nike athlete is different.

If you're actually talking about the way the shoe is made causing the injury then it's another story. I thought we were referring to superstitious shit. Like a Nike curse or Adidas curse. I didnt know people actually believe that a shoe causes injuries

chocolatethunder
12-21-2014, 12:07 PM
McDermott, Vonleh and Gordon. Damn these Nikes are taking down the whole rookie class. Nike must be stopped.

Bless Mathews
12-21-2014, 01:43 PM
McDermott, Vonleh and Gordon. Damn these Nikes are taking down the whole rookie class. Nike must be stopped.

Hey skippy.

Follow along.

The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of players where Nikes.

Adidas is minority.

Proportionally there are more injuries by Adidas wearing players.

And the reason why I made a thread and made question was when rose hurt his hamstring his Adidas gave out. And posed the question.

Numbers aren't idiots, only dump poasters are.

http://i.imgur.com/BiO1SOP.gif

CelticBaller
12-21-2014, 01:52 PM
Nike and Jordan are literally the same, made in the same factories and all. Don't fool yourself

Edit: If anything is more of a Honda/Acura comparison.

chocolatethunder
12-21-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey skippy.

Follow along.

The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of players where Nikes.

Adidas is minority.

Proportionally there are more injuries by Adidas wearing players.

And the reason why I made a thread and made question was when rose hurt his hamstring his Adidas gave out. And posed the question.

Numbers aren't idiots, only dump poasters are.

http://i.imgur.com/BiO1SOP.gif
I'm not sure what a dump poster is but you do realize that Bogut, Manu and Wroten all had their Nikes/Jordans literally come apart during games? Of course you knew that because you're really smart.

dunksby
12-21-2014, 04:59 PM
Man I'm afraid to wear my KD VI's now!

Bless Mathews
12-21-2014, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure what a dump poster is but you do realize that Bogut, Manu and Wroten all had their Nikes/Jordans literally come apart during games? Of course you knew that because you're really smart.

Nice deflection.

We are typing about rose now.

Follow along skippy.

Nikes > Adidas. Period.

Of course people are gonna get hurt no matter what they wear.

And my original poast was non Nikes.

The percentage of Adidas players seem to get injured more than nike players.

Nikes > Adidas.

Follow along shit poaster.

nathanjizzle
12-21-2014, 08:30 PM
nathanjizzles family

true. my family works for nike. your family works for burger king.