PDA

View Full Version : Spurs actually won tonights game.

Real14
12-20-2014, 12:18 AM
Think about it. In 2OT Aldridge step out of bounds on a play that eventually gaved them a bucket down the court but the refs overlooked it. Lillard was that niguh tonight scoring over 40 but let's be REAL here. Spurs won this game. Bad job by the refs Adam Silver:coleman:

RoseCity07
12-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Dude shut up. It was a terrible missed call but both teams got away with BS. Aldridge call was a terrible mistake by the refs. Duncan got away with multiple travels against Aldridge. I believe they only called one on him.

Not to mention Duncan got away with 3 or 4 blatant moving screens.

Real14
12-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Dude shut up. It was a terrible missed call but both teams got away with BS. Aldridge call was a terrible mistake by the refs. Duncan got away with multiple travels against Aldridge. I believe they only called one on him.

No matter what you say or feel man, going out of bounds is a straight up no-no:no: that's a lot worse then some maybe travels that you're talking about.

Paul George 24
12-20-2014, 12:30 AM

blazers are lucky,fmvp and parker dun play tonite

Smook A.
12-20-2014, 12:34 AM
Spurs should have won, but you gotta give credit to the Blazers. They were amazing in OT, especially Damian Lillard. He just basically said "**** it" and turned God-mode on.

sportjames23
12-20-2014, 12:40 AM
Damn, has a team ever played back to back triple OT games, let alone lose them both before? :eek:

Real14
12-20-2014, 12:40 AM
Spurs should have won, but you gotta give credit to the Blazers. They were amazing in OT, especially Damian Lillard. He just basically said "**** it" and turned God-mode on.
I gave credit to lillard but still the refs gotta do better than that shit. That was too obvious

Lebronxrings
12-20-2014, 12:42 AM
no excuses. Duncan choked.

Smook A.
12-20-2014, 01:04 AM
Damn, has a team ever played back to back triple OT games, let alone lose them both before? :eek:
Last time that happened it was 1951

Magic 32
12-20-2014, 01:08 AM
no excuses. Duncan choked.

Probably rewatched the finals so many times this summer that he has been infected by Lebron.

BurningHammer
12-20-2014, 01:14 AM
Spurs never learn; DO NOT FEED THE BALL TO MANU IN CRUNCH TIMES!