PDA

View Full Version : Knicks losing money for MSG

Knicksfever2010
12-20-2014, 12:56 PM
http://nypost.com/2014/12/19/knicks-disastrous-season-leaves-msg-media-in-the-red/

hawkfan
12-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Dalembert's contract is non-guaranteed. The Knicks can simply waive him, save his salary and the associated luxury tax hit. Then the Knicks are back in black profit wise.

bagelred
12-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Your reading skills should be tested. Knicks aren't losing money for MSG. It just said TV revenues are down...lowering MSG's profit margin.

hawkfan
12-20-2014, 01:07 PM
Your reading skills should be tested. Knicks aren't losing money for MSG.

Compared to last year, they are.

Knicksfever2010
12-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Your reading skills should be tested. Knicks aren't losing money for MSG. It just said TV revenues are down...lowering MSG's profit margin.

WOW, you just got DESTROYED. See what happens when you come on here all full of piss and vinegar and the whole thing backfired in your face. You got a stern talking to by a real man and now you're left looking like the fool that we know you are. You are a DISASTER!

Draz
12-20-2014, 03:45 PM
I'm not watching their shit.

gts
12-20-2014, 03:46 PM
WOW, you just got DESTROYED. See what happens when you come on here all full of piss and vinegar and the whole thing backfired in your face. You got a stern talking to by a real man and now you're left looking like the fool that we know you are. You are a DISASTER!

:wtf: :lol

That doesn't even make sense

Heavincent
12-20-2014, 03:47 PM

:roll:

Nash
12-20-2014, 03:52 PM
Why is Phil Jackson paid all of that money btw?

Undisputed
12-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Why is Phil Jackson paid all of that money btw?
I think they did that to make an impression on Carmelo Anthony. There's no explaining signing Phil at his age to that much money for a front office position. He has never proven to be a great front office guy, yet is getting paid like one.

bagelred
12-20-2014, 04:50 PM

In trying to make me look bad, you made yourself look even dumber than you actually are. Knicks aren't losing money for MSG, dunce.

Beastmode88
12-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Keep getting them checks phil. :applause:

comerb
12-20-2014, 05:47 PM

Kinda retarded aren't you?

Nash
12-20-2014, 05:47 PM
I think they did that to make an impression on Carmelo Anthony. There's no explaining signing Phil at his age to that much money for a front office position. He has never proven to be a great front office guy, yet is getting paid like one.
Phil Jackson has no front office experience, and he's not going to magically get assets to transform the Knicks.

Blue&Orange
12-20-2014, 05:53 PM
Phil Jackson has no front office experience, and he's not going to magically get assets to transform the Knicks.
it's called draft and being under the cap. google it.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-20-2014, 05:56 PM

:biggums:

:roll:

Knicksfever2010
12-20-2014, 06:07 PM
In trying to make me look bad, you made yourself look even dumber than you actually are. Knicks aren't losing money for MSG, dunce.

Listen, you got humilated by me, deal with it. Dont try and act tough w/ fake bravado. I get the distinct impression that in real life you're a very humble man and have trouble making eye contact. When you shake another mans hand, does your blood pressure rise? Do you get clammy? Are you afraid that the other man will notice how weak of a grip you have? Do you secretly hope and desire that said man would have his way with you? Treat you like the soft, delicate princess you know you are.

Relinquish
12-20-2014, 06:10 PM
Listen, you got humilated by me, deal with it. Dont try and act tough w/ fake bravado. I get the distinct impression that in real life you're a very humble man and have trouble making eye contact. When you shake another mans hand, does your blood pressure rise? Do you get clammy? Are you afraid that the other man will notice how weak of a grip you have? Do you secretly hope and desire that said man would have his way with you? Treat you like the soft, delicate princess you know you are.

Keep telling yourself that. As an innocent bystander, you look by far the worst out of everyone in this thread.

Knicksfever2010
12-20-2014, 06:19 PM
Keep telling yourself that. As an innocent bystander, you look by far the worst out of everyone in this thread.

you have the personality of a dead moth, now go away

tontoz
12-20-2014, 06:52 PM
:roll: @ Knicksfever. What a dumbass.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/shcool.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/shcool.jpg.html)

gts
12-20-2014, 08:09 PM
:roll: @ Knicksfever. What a dumbass.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/shcool.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/shcool.jpg.html)

:lol

DDensity
12-20-2014, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE]