PDA

View Full Version : Times You Have Experienced Racism?

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 03:15 PM
Any one have stories?

GimmeThat
12-20-2014, 03:28 PM
I work at McDonalds.

and I practically f*ck it up everytime trying to grab the most "perfect and accurate" amount of lettuce on that sandwich

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 03:39 PM
When I used to drug deal, I would always encounter those uneducated thugs and notice them giving me dirty looks.

So ****ing annoying. And when I would be chilling in one of my black homies apartment, his neighbor friend would stop by and when he saw me acted like he saw a ghost or something. :facepalm

I find black people for the most part to be much more racist than any other group of people, especially those in the "hood"

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 03:50 PM
When I used to drug deal, I would always encounter those uneducated thugs and notice them giving me dirty looks.

So ****ing annoying. And when I would be chilling in one of my black homies apartment, his neighbor friend would stop by and when he saw me acted like he saw a ghost or something. :facepalm

I find black people for the most part to be much more racist than any other group of people, especially those in the "hood"

:rolleyes:

This question is for people who actually leave their houses, Simon. Unfortunately that doesn't include you.

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 04:06 PM
:rolleyes:

This question is for people who actually leave their houses, Simon. Unfortunately that doesn't include you.
Between this account and LOCATS, you're here 24/7, 7 days a week.

Simon lives in Wichita, and I live in OKC. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 04:08 PM

Simon lives in Wichita, and I live in OKC. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Ok Simon. Whatever you say homie. Im not the one who has like 100,000 posts spread over multiple accounts.

Keep talking shit and I will expose you IP your lil bitch ass ******.

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 04:11 PM

A bit redundant, no? :facepalm

Dumbass

MrC1991
12-20-2014, 05:47 PM
I went to a predominately black HS and I got called pink face and pink dick a couple times. Shit still makes me laugh to this day.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Any one have stories?

My purpose of breathing is not to be accepted by other races so I never gave it thought. When it comes to other races if the person is cool fine, if they hate other races who cares?

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 05:52 PM
I went to a predominately black HS and I got called pink face and pink dick a couple times. Shit still makes me laugh to this day.
Funny how they have that gang mentality. Team up and pick on the white dude who has a much brighter future.

Nowadays it would be news if a group of white people ganged up on a black and called him racist names.

Such hypocrites.

joe
12-20-2014, 06:16 PM
On the basketball court, strangers assume I can shoot the 3.

KyrieTheFuture
12-20-2014, 06:45 PM

Dumbass
Someone forgot to switch accounts HAAAAAAA
:roll: :roll: :roll:

longtime lurker
12-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Only every time I log onto insidehoops

ThemBombs
12-20-2014, 07:42 PM

Dumbass
fail.
fail, fail, FAIL.

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 08:01 PM

I think Simon may be rattled. He is making rookie mistakes you don't usually associate with a seasoned alt hoarder like him.

russwest0
12-20-2014, 08:06 PM
Ok Simon. Whatever you say homie. Im not the one who has like 100,000 posts spread over multiple accounts.

Keep talking shit and I will expose you IP your lil bitch ass ******.

The ****?

Budadiiii lives in OKC and I live in London.

Why you got us confused?

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 08:12 PM
The ****?

Budadiiii lives in OKC and I live in London.

Why you got us confused?

You live in London. I know that. I ran a IP check on yo ass.

Anyway that wasn't directed at you. Budadiii has a whole host of alts I know about, and he knows that I know about them.

alenleomessi
12-20-2014, 08:17 PM
sweggeh you black?

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 08:22 PM
sweggeh you black?

Yes.

I hope you don't see me differently and that we can still be friends.

EDIT -

I am not Ty from Arsenal Fan Tv.

I am also not Danny Welbeck.

MavsSuperFan
12-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Im honestly curious? Do black posters experience racism in real life on a day to day basis? I would appreciate your stories.

Internet does not count. Even i have experienced racism online and I am white.

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 08:25 PM

Dumbass
Dude, get off my dick.

You literally follow me around and quote practically every post I make. Do I mean that much to you?

HomieWeMajor
12-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Yes.

EDIT -

Man a said sweaaaaaar down
Sweggeh's a brother eh

MavsSuperFan
12-20-2014, 08:27 PM

Dumbass

:lol sweggeh = budadiiii ?

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 08:28 PM
Im honestly curious? Do black posters experience racism in real life? I would appreciate your stories.

I never gave white people power over my emotions:D

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 08:30 PM
:lol sweggeh = budadiiii ?

That would be some twist.

Sweggeh accuses Budadiii of having 10 other accounts

Budadiii accuses Sweggeh of being lolcats

Sweggeh and Budadiii are the same person

Alt-ception.

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Im honestly curious? Do black posters experience racism in real life on a day to day basis? I would appreciate your stories.

Racism isn't really exactly what white people think it is. Its very rarely overt racism. People don't shout ******s in the street. Its the covert racism that gets you. Police stop you more. Late at night, old people are more likely to cross the street from you if you are a black male. There are employers out there who are way more likely to hire a white person over a black person not specifically because they are racist but because the white person just looks better for the job. Nothing to do with credentials. A lot of little stuff that eventually adds up and can be very grinding.

Sad thing is that it is a vicious cycle because a lot of black people deal with their problems the wrong way and feed into the stereotype, thus just continuing the cycle of racism.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 08:37 PM
Racism isn't really exactly what white people think it is. Its very rarely overt racism. People don't shout ******s in the street. Its the covert racism that gets you. Police stop you more. Late at night, old people are more likely to cross the street from you if you are a black male. There are employers out there who are way more likely to hire a white person over a black person not specifically because they are racist but because the white person just looks better for the job. Nothing to do with credentials. A lot of little stuff that eventually adds up and can be very grinding.

Sad thing is that it is a vicious cycle because a lot of black people deal with their problems the wrong way and feed into the stereotype, thus just continuing the cycle of racism.

even if they did that in the streets it shouldn't make a black person mad.

alenleomessi
12-20-2014, 08:44 PM
Yes.

EDIT -

i never had a black friend so you have to give me time.. its a bitter pill to swallow
http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/black-and-white-edward-norton-gif-guy-man-Favim.com-239415.gif

sweggeh
12-20-2014, 08:45 PM
i never had a black friend so you have to give me time.. its a bitter pill to swallow
http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/black-and-white-edward-norton-gif-guy-man-Favim.com-239415.gif

:roll:

Myth
12-20-2014, 09:05 PM
I see it all the time on ISH.

ballup
12-20-2014, 09:17 PM
I was waiting at a bus stop, which is located right next to a train station. I'm listening to some music when I hear a faint "hey Jet LI!". I ignore it for a while until I see this bum walk up towards me. He fakes a lunge forward and says "let's go".

I get ready for his first swing, but he just walks away screaming random phrases.

andgar923
12-20-2014, 11:33 PM
I have, mostly subtle shit that perhaps most people won't even notice is racist.

Well... I wouldn't say it was racism, but bigotry and negative stereotype. Naturally, they won't think it was bigotry, because the sad truth is they're acting subconsciously.

I've dealt with in your face racism once (that I can recall), but sadly many people have been bigots but don't even realize it and will try to justify and twist their actions.

Not most people's faults tho, I don't blame most people, nor do I carry a chip on my shoulder.

The scary one is the non spoken unwelcome feeling that you get, the hateful stares that you get. Those are perhaps the worse to some degree, because you can feel the hatred. You feel unwanted and if it was the 50s you'd be chased out with dogs. Sadly the last time it happened I was with my wife in a small Canadian town. Walked into a Wal-Mart Mcdonalds and were stared at by a bunch of old white people. It felt like a Twilight Zone episode, everybody staring at us, the lady taking our order felt uncomfortable and a bit nervous for us. An old b*tch grabbed her purse and left in disgust. Some old people in a different table stared at us with nothing but hatred, a lady that was about to order an ice cream with her daughter decided to just leave with her daughter crying why the abrupt departure.

We felt threatened without being directly threatened, the place froze and my wife got angry/scared/confused. I overheard a faint "N#gger" being whispered but I didn't know who or where exactly it came from. I tried to mask my anger/fear by joking with my wife and letting her know everything will be fine.

I told a coworker that was from that small town about the incident and he got pale and apologized. He said the old people are racist, they had a dark history years ago regarding black people and French Canadians. But he promised me the new generation was completely different. I find it hard to believe that they don't have borderline racist and bigoted subconscious feelings/thoughts that they acquired growing up in a town like that.

It is what it is.

Cactus-Sack
12-21-2014, 12:13 AM
I get called N*gger all the time. Goddamn devils.

ALBballer
12-21-2014, 12:26 AM
I have, mostly subtle shit that perhaps most people won't even notice is racist.

Well... I wouldn't say it was racism, but bigotry and negative stereotype. Naturally, they won't think it was bigotry, because the sad truth is they're acting subconsciously.

I've dealt with in your face racism once (that I can recall), but sadly many people have been bigots but don't even realize it and will try to justify and twist their actions.

Not most people's faults tho, I don't blame most people, nor do I carry a chip on my shoulder.

The scary one is the non spoken unwelcome feeling that you get, the hateful stares that you get. Those are perhaps the worse to some degree, because you can feel the hatred. You feel unwanted and if it was the 50s you'd be chased out with dogs. Sadly the last time it happened I was with my wife in a small Canadian town. Walked into a Wal-Mart Mcdonalds and were stared at by a bunch of old white people. It felt like a Twilight Zone episode, everybody staring at us, the lady taking our order felt uncomfortable and a bit nervous for us. An old b*tch grabbed her purse and left in disgust. Some old people in a different table stared at us with nothing but hatred, a lady that was about to order an ice cream with her daughter decided to just leave with her daughter crying why the abrupt departure.

We felt threatened without being directly threatened, the place froze and my wife got angry/scared/confused. I overheard a faint "N#gger" being whispered but I didn't know who or where exactly it came from. I tried to mask my anger/fear by joking with my wife and letting her know everything will be fine.

I told a coworker that was from that small town about the incident and he got pale and apologized. He said the old people are racist, they had a dark history years ago regarding black people and French Canadians. But he promised me the new generation was completely different. I find it hard to believe that they don't have borderline racist and bigoted subconscious feelings/thoughts that they acquired growing up in a town like that.

It is what it is.

Prejudice happens all over the United States it's just that when it involves white people it is more covert while other groups are not nearly as covert. Try to be a white guy and go in South Side Chicago or go to a hispanic neighborhood in Los Angeles. You don't think an "outsider" wouldn't get stared or felt unwelcomed?

knickballer
12-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Freshman year in college I had to do some kind of community service/internship experience that was part of my curriculum. For me I had to go into poor neighborhoods and try to make a "change". I would gather data on foreclosure rates(had to walk around the neighborhood), try to get info on what happened and eventually get the data used to help the homeowners fight for a better rate or w/e.

One day I was walking around doing the usual and some black couple starts following me in their car for a few streets then they finally rolled up next to me and started saying "What do you want in these parts" or something and ofc I had to explain what I was doing and then they stopped.

Another day for the same experience I was gathering up signatures for a petition and explaining to people at the bus stop that they were threatening to cut their bus lines and that your signature can be used to help it, etc. Most of the people were cool but these two guys(wannabe thugs) started cursing at me and calling a bitchassnigga and that I shouldn't be there and were threatening me. My partner who was(black) told me to ignore them and had none of that happen but she would kind get harassed by some ignorant comments too.

But it was interesting to note the differences between the blacks and latinos in the community. The Latinos seemed hospitable and attempted to build up their community with new stores and improving their homes while the black people seemed more hostile and their side of town was very messy(trash everywhere) and run-down.

sportsfan76
12-21-2014, 12:04 PM
Prejudice happens all over the United States it's just that when it involves white people it is more covert while other groups are not nearly as covert. Try to be a white guy and go in South Side Chicago or go to a hispanic neighborhood in Los Angeles. You don't think an "outsider" wouldn't get stared or felt unwelcomed?

why would a white be in the south side of chicago anyway?

GimmeThat
12-21-2014, 03:18 PM
when I go tanning

Burgz V2
12-21-2014, 03:39 PM

Dumbass

FAIL.

get a life.

joe
12-21-2014, 05:36 PM

Why would a black be in Canada?

Note, I dont agree with the above question but just flipping it on you.

ALBballer
12-21-2014, 08:23 PM

Idk how to answer that. Why not?

sportsfan76
12-21-2014, 11:42 PM
Idk how to answer that. Why not?

What is attractive about being in the GHETTO???????????????:confusedshrug:

Rodmantheman
12-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Last time is when a car crash happened between a white guy and a Asian guy. The white guy comes out screaming "Open your eyes *****" Asian guy was unfazed it was pretty funny.