12-20-2014, 05:47 PM
http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops-shot-execution-style-in-brooklyn/

Damn, outta mafia movies or something. :(

It was only a matter of time

rezznor
12-20-2014, 05:50 PM
http://instagram.com/p/w1hAnEKgws/

the guys instagram post, before he went out to kill

all this does is gives cops even more incentive to shoot first the next time he comes across a black guy resisting arrest

KevinNYC
12-20-2014, 05:52 PM
The suspected gunman fled to a nearby subway station at Myrtle and Willoughby avenues, where he was fatally shot.

BurningHammer
12-20-2014, 05:53 PM

It is his last post. What a delusional mf'er he was.

Hope and prayers for the cops :(

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 05:56 PM
They have the minds of apes.

Sad world we live in.

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 05:57 PM
Obama's sons keep dying.

They commit crimes first, but they all be dying doe.

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 06:01 PM
The logic is to kill two innocent cops because non innocent criminals die.

Burn down your community and kill innocent cops. That is the logic.

Even though black on black crime is prevalent, the logic is to kill two innocent cops because of mainstream cases.

Let's study the brain of these people. They are diseased and mentally impaired.

rezznor
12-20-2014, 06:02 PM

his page got shut down

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:03 PM
They have the minds of apes.

Sad world we live in.

Who is they?

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:03 PM
The logic is to kill two innocent cops because non innocent criminals die.

Burn down your community and kill innocent cops. That is the logic.

Even though black on black crime is prevalent, the logic is to kill two innocent cops because of mainstream cases.

Let's study the brain of these people. They are diseased and mentally impaired.

he probably had a mental illness

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 06:04 PM
Look at all those racist blacks leaving comments on his pictures cheering for what he did. Then they wonder why they're in prison, or can't get a job, or keep getting picked on by the law.

This thug culture is such a powerful influence on people that it will be the downfall of society. Nobody has the balls anymore to rise up and make something of themselves. Instead, we glorify thugs like Tupac and other cowards like him who met an early demise.

As a Latino looking from the outside in, this is why White people make more money and aren't in prison as much. They act way more civilized and have proper family structures.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:04 PM
his page got shut down

by who?

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Look at all those racist blacks leaving comments on his pictures cheering for what he did. Then they wonder why they're in prison, or can't get a job, or keep getting picked on by the law.

This thug culture is such a powerful influence on people that it will be the downfall of society. Nobody has the balls anymore to rise up and make something of themselves. Instead, we glorify thugs like Tupac and other cowards like him who met an early demise.

As a Latino looking from the outside in, this is why White people make more money and aren't in prison as much. They act way more civilized and have proper family structures.

So no white person is uncivilized? is your first name Mongo?

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:07 PM
instagram

The police told instagram to shut it down?

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 06:08 PM

White people are night and day more civilized than Blacks. The word "More" does not equate to all. But keep deflecting the issue and more black people will continue to die until they wake up one day. When that is, who the hell knows.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:09 PM
White people are night and day more civilized than Blacks. The word "More" does not equate to all. But keep deflecting the issue and more black people will continue to die until they wake up one day. When that is, who the hell knows.

you mean black trash not black people. You know like white trash

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 06:12 PM
On average, whites are more civilized. That's pretty much common knowledge.

He is right about the thug influence. A lot of the black youth is more worried about being cool to their homies. Being cool to their homies usually means acting like a jackass where as white people for the most part know that to get respect from their peers they have to actually get an education and make something of themselves.

It's a difference of culture. Hood culture is cancerous to society.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:19 PM
On average, whites are more civilized. That's pretty much common knowledge.

He is right about the thug influence. A lot of the black youth is more worried about being cool to their homies. Being cool to their homies usually means acting like a jackass where as white people for the most part know that to get respect from their peers they have to actually get an education and make something of themselves.

It's a difference of culture. Hood culture is cancerous to society.

well say that then, young black thugs not BLACKS

BurningHammer
12-20-2014, 06:22 PM
One of the cops has passed. Another is still in critical condition. :(

ballup
12-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Apparently the killer's girlfriend left him... he killed her in baltimore

then went and killed the two cops

and he actually killed himself
So he just crazy. Ok.

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 06:30 PM
well say that then, young black thugs not BLACKS

What about the people that cheered for this like on his instagram account? Some of them probably work at decent jobs but supported the murder of two human beings?? You may not be a "thug", but you are certainly not civilized.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:31 PM
What about the people that cheered for this like on his instagram account? Some of them probably work at decent jobs but supported the murder of two human beings?? You may not be a "thug", but you are certainly not civilized.

you are referring to black trash

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 06:32 PM
you are referring to black trash
Seems to be a lot of it though

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:34 PM
Seems to be a lot of it though

It's a lot of white trash too Mongo:rockon:

longtime lurker
12-20-2014, 06:34 PM
all this does is gives cops even more incentive to shoot first the next time he comes across a black guy resisting arrest

Like they really needed any incentive in the first place...

I'm sure you went off on a diatribe about white people too when this happened earlier this year. Oh well racists gonna racist.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/vegas-cop-killers/two-cops-three-others-killed-las-vegas-shooting-spree-n125766

Budadiiii
12-20-2014, 06:35 PM
It's a lot of white trash too Mongo:rockon:
Fosho cuz.

Hit me up when u tryin to slide thru, I got sum for sale

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:36 PM
Fosho cuz.

Hit me up when u tryin to slide thru, I got sum for sale

what? OILS?

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 06:38 PM
I'm sure you went off on a diatribe about white people too when this happened earlier this year. Oh well racists gonna racist.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/vegas-cop-killers/two-cops-three-others-killed-las-vegas-shooting-spree-n125766

Show me the comments where white people cheered this on.

Hell, show me the comments where white people cheered on the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Eric Garner.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:39 PM

There was two white people making fun of Garner;s death on live TV doe

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 06:41 PM
There was two white people making fun of Garner;s death on live TV doe

Oh damn, only two??

KyrieTheFuture
12-20-2014, 06:42 PM

Hell, show me the comments where white people cheered on the deaths of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and Eric Garner.
Do you not own facebook, twitter, or read/watch the news?

longtime lurker
12-20-2014, 06:45 PM

Go to some of the message boards that the couple posted on. And you're fvcking beyond stupid if you don't think white people have cheered and mocked the deaths of black people that were killed. Hell POLICE officers have mocked their deaths. I'm not surprised your racist ass chooses to remain ignorant to this.

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 06:46 PM
Do you not own facebook, twitter, or read/watch the news?

Show me. Show me comments from vile racists that just cheered the deaths of these guys just because they were black.

Don't show me comments that read "he got what he deserved". No matter how many people want to deny it, each of these guys are dead because they led a life of crime.

KyrieTheFuture
12-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Show me. Show me comments from vile racists that just cheered the deaths of these guys just because they were black.

Don't show me comments that read "he got what he deserved". No matter how many people want to deny it, each of these guys are dead because they led a life of crime.
Why?

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Go to some of the message boards that the couple posted on. And you're fvcking beyond stupid if you don't think white people have cheered and mocked the deaths of black people that were killed. Hell POLICE officers have mocked their deaths. I'm not surprised your racist ass chooses to remain ignorant to this.

which is the main reason I will not lose sleep over this story tonight

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm not surprised your racist ass chooses to remain ignorant to this.

You see, that's all you sorry ****s are good at. Deflect, deflect, deflect. You can't prove shit so all you know how to do is cry racism.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:50 PM
You see, that's all you sorry ****s are good at. Deflect, deflect, deflect. You can't prove shit so all you know how to do is cry racism.

what if you are black and don't care about white people's opinions or views of the black race?

longtime lurker
12-20-2014, 06:50 PM
which is the main reason I will not lose sleep over this story tonight

Unlike a lot of people I don't condone the loss of life, but I can understand why some people are ambivalent to this considering that way police officers show no remorse and even want to blame the victim when it comes to killing unarmed civilians.

longtime lurker
12-20-2014, 06:53 PM

:cry: Even if I did show you proof(of which there is literally tons of) you'd continue to live in your bubble of denial. Just come to the grips that you're a confused racist piece of trash. Own up to it instead of trying to act like you have any semblance of perspective.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 06:54 PM
Unlike a lot of people I don't condone the loss of life, but I can understand why some people are ambivalent to this considering that way police officers show no remorse and even want to blame the victim when it comes to killing unarmed civilians.

And it's a POLICE thing not RACE thing because one of the officers shot was black

longtime lurker
12-20-2014, 07:00 PM
And it's a POLICE thing not RACE thing because one of the officers shot was black

Let's be honest this is an incidence of one crazy that was suicidal and wanted attention so he attached his name to Mike Brown.

Raymone
12-20-2014, 07:22 PM
It's ok because black people can't be racist. Also, because Mike Brown and stuff.

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 07:23 PM
It's ok because black people can't be racist. Also, because Mike Brown and stuff.

Im not sure I know what you mean?

Dictator
12-20-2014, 07:24 PM

:facepalm

tomtucker
12-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Both officers are dead ...........:facepalm :( :mad:

BurningHammer
12-20-2014, 09:49 PM
Im not sure I know what you mean?
Humans are hypocrites in nature? :confusedshrug:

GOBB
12-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Both officers are dead ...........:facepalm :( :mad:

Sad man. That dude soul will burn in hell for what he did. What a coward and if what I read is true that he murdered his girlfriend/was a fugitive even more pathetic. Claiming what you did was an eye for an eye when you hand blood on your hands. You can't be serious. Hoped one of the two had made it since it was reported one died on the scene.

PistonsFan#21
12-20-2014, 10:51 PM

You're just as racist as those blacks you`re referring to and probably even dumber than them.

You act as if black people weren`t sent to jail, discriminated in job applications and picked on by the law ever since they been brought here from Africa. News flash: what they post on social networks isnt the reason for the disparity between races.

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 10:59 PM
You're just as racist as those blacks you`re referring to and probably even dumber than them.

You act as if black people weren`t sent to jail, discriminated in job applications and picked on by the law ever since they been brought here from Africa. News flash: what they post on social networks isnt the reason for the disparity between races.

What racist comments have I ever made?

Because I call blacks out on their bullshit? You talk about slavery as if they're still suffering because of it. Blacks use that shit as such a crutch. ****ing Asians come over here and make way more money than Blacks and Whites? Why is that? Asians don't have that much of a culture here in the United States as Blacks do.

I've been spewing for years on this board that Blacks have a ton of opportunities in this country, but they rather be about that welfare check or about that thug life and that's the God's honest truth. Sad.

~primetime~
12-20-2014, 11:17 PM
Rip :(

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 11:18 PM

Because I call blacks out on their bullshit? You talk about slavery as if they're still suffering because of it. Blacks use that shit as such a crutch. ****ing Asians come over here and make way more money than Blacks and Whites? Why is that? Asians don't have that much of a culture here in the United States as Blacks do.

I've been spewing for years on this board that Blacks have a ton of opportunities in this country, but they rather be about that welfare check or about that thug life and that's the God's honest truth. Sad.

If you believe all blacks are on welfare you belong in a mental institution

Boogaloo
12-20-2014, 11:48 PM
First of all RIP to the fallen policemen. Your duty is done. Fair winds and blue skies. Condolences and prayers for their love ones.

Second for all those scumbags on twitter et al. praise this act like its some kind of heroism. EAT A DI CK!!. These oxygene thieves disgusts me.

Third is Obama gonna say somwthing about this? He already blessed us of his opinions on the last two incidents involving police :rolleyes:

sportsfan76
12-20-2014, 11:53 PM
First of all RIP to the fallen policemen. Your duty is done. Fair winds and blue skies. Condolences and prayers for their love ones.

Second for all those scumbags on twitter et al. praise this act like its some kind of heroism. EAT A DI CK!!. These oxygene thieves disgusts me.

Third is Obama gonna say somwthing about this? He already blessed us of his opinions on the last two incidents involving police :rolleyes:

his retarded a$$ better

ballinhun8
12-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Rip to my Latino brother.

Just another hard working man trying to get by life.

Boogaloo
12-21-2014, 12:00 AM

:applause:

although not all black people have this ghetto mentality. I find this kind of thought process more with the younger generation (again not all) who values street cred and thug life.

Boogaloo
12-21-2014, 12:13 AM
So this fu kkin moron killed his gf. Cowardly shot two Non white officers, and all these ****** on facebook twitter all claiming him as a hero for payback for Brown?

:banghead:

The futire for humanity makes me sick

SugarHill
12-21-2014, 12:18 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

wakencdukest
12-21-2014, 12:20 AM
This shit stain doesn't even deserve a decent burial. I hope they just cremate him and flush his ashes down the filthiest toilet in New York.

Lebron23
12-21-2014, 12:24 AM
RIP to the NYPD Cops

SCdac
12-21-2014, 12:32 AM
Soooo many people condoning this on social networks, particularly on pages where the race flames have been fanned... Sometimes I really fear for the times we live in :(

oh the horror
12-21-2014, 12:34 AM
So this fu kkin moron killed his gf. Cowardly shot two Non white officers, and all these ****** on facebook twitter all claiming him as a hero for payback for Brown?

:banghead:

The futire for humanity makes me sick

This speaks volumes to the state of affairs in the United States. How far gone are people when it comes to law enforcement that the shooting of two random police officers has people cheering rather than mourning?

zoom17
12-21-2014, 12:36 AM
Rip to my Latino brother.

Just another hard working man trying to get by life.

RIP to both:facepalm

longtime lurker
12-21-2014, 12:52 AM
This speaks volumes to the state of affairs in the United States. How far gone are people when it comes to law enforcement that the shooting of two random police officers has people cheering rather than mourning?

Well if police showed an ounce of concern for unarmed citizens killed by cops things wouldn't have gotten this far.

PistonsFan#21
12-21-2014, 01:08 AM

Like i said you're even dumber than the people you're racist against. Thanks for proving my point.

And no i dont talk about slavery as if they're still suffering from it. I just said that blacks were discriminated against ever since they 1st stepped on this continent and this country was segregated less than 50 years ago! Obviously this still has an impact to this day and you gotta be delusional to deny it.

Also a few comments made on twitter isnt significant. I can find just as many racist comments made by whites on social networks.

97 bulls
12-21-2014, 01:09 AM
That man was crazy. This is not the justice that black people are seeking. But once again all blacks are forced to take accountability for rhe action of one person.

What that man did is despicable.

oh the horror
12-21-2014, 01:11 AM
Well if police showed an ounce of concern for unarmed citizens killed by cops things wouldn't have gotten this far.

You're preaching to the choir dude. You ain't lying.

Boogaloo
12-21-2014, 01:19 AM

You get offended when all black people are lumped into one genaralization. But yet you believe out of the millions of interaction with police and minorities, the majority of cops are actively gunning down unarmed civs.

:rolleyes:

Funny no outrage between the killing of civs vs. civs. But God forbid a cop shoots a minority its a ****in gong show.

sportsfan76
12-21-2014, 01:25 AM
You get offended when all black people are lumped into one genaralization. But yet you believe out of the millions of interaction with police and minorities, the majority of cops are actively gunning down unarmed civs.

:rolleyes:

Funny no outrage between the killing of civs vs. civs. But God forbid a cop shoots a minority its a ****in gong show.

I don't like when cops kill any race.

Draz
12-21-2014, 01:29 AM
Should be about 30 minutes from me. Pathetic. Real pathetic. Went on worldstar and the comments section is full of ''glad that pig was killed'' comments.

Man. I'm lost for words.

KNOW1EDGE
12-21-2014, 02:05 AM
Obama's son out here killing cops! I can't wait to hear his apology for this one.

Boogaloo
12-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Obama's son out here killing cops! I can't wait to hear his apology for this one.

Mayor of NYC on the hot seat also

fpliii
12-21-2014, 04:07 AM
Pretty damn petty of the cops to not want the mayor at the funeral(s). SMH.

Joyner82reload
12-21-2014, 10:15 AM
What an idiot, awful for the cops. Hopefully we do not see anymore of this, but it might become a phenomenon among blacks who are facing long terms in prison.

Also this just shows the stupidity. He did this to retaliate because white cops killed Brown and Garner...so he shoots an asian and a hispanic.

32jazz
12-21-2014, 11:15 AM
What an idiot, awful for the cops. Hopefully we do not see anymore of this, but it might become a phenomenon among blacks who are facing long terms in prison.

Also this just shows the stupidity. He did this to retaliate because white cops killed Brown and Garner...so he shoots an asian and a hispanic.

Maybe your ascribing your prejudices to this man? Its only people like you who are claiming this was racially motivated.

I am certain this guy passed /encountered dozens of unsuspecting White Cops on his trip from Baltimore to NY.

The guy seems to have wanted Cops & NYC cops in particular.

Trollsmasher
12-21-2014, 11:42 AM
so they were an Asian and a Latino?

Looks like the negro chose his payback targets wisely:lol

christian1923
12-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Spanish Nd Asain cop? Christ.. Mission failed

RIP to the cops, even though I don't like he power cops have, this still shouldn't happen.

Trollsmasher
12-21-2014, 11:49 AM
and another

http://rt.com/usa/216487-police-officer-killed-florida/

sportsfan76
12-21-2014, 12:16 PM

Looks like his hatred was toward the NYPD not a certain race

ducktape
12-21-2014, 12:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iwbgYmG.jpg

Patrick Chewing
12-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Pretty damn petty of the cops to not want the mayor at the funeral(s). SMH.

How is that petty? He threw the entire police force under the bus by saying there was a racial problem within the department. How does New York go from 9/11 to petty non-issues like this?? By lying weasels that were elected to defend and promote the city. DeBlasio has done neither.

But this is the norm with Liberal officials.

Patrick Chewing
12-21-2014, 12:54 PM

How many unarmed civilian deaths have their been in the last 5 years? Versus how many civilian vs. civilian deaths?

When you realize how miniscule the number is compared to the latter, you'll slap yourself in the face for your ignorance.

senelcoolidge
12-21-2014, 01:03 PM
A minority killing two minorities. Just retarded on every level. I feel bad for these cops families. Just stupidity. Why the fu#k is Sharpton involved in everything? We all know he's a criminal and racemongerer.

ducktape
12-21-2014, 01:11 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41M04XLXWoL.jpg

oh the horror
12-21-2014, 01:16 PM
How is that petty? He threw the entire police force under the bus by saying there was a racial problem within the department. How does New York go from 9/11 to petty non-issues like this?? By lying weasels that were elected to defend and promote the city. DeBlasio has done neither.

But this is the norm with Liberal officials.

Uh,
No.

The police did this to themselves. They made their fu*king bed.

Head of the police union Patrick Lynch calling for rhe mayors head practically saying the blood is on his hands yet why doesn't Mr Lynch look in the god damn mirror? ESPECIALLY with the NYPD that people acknowledge is shady. Did Lynch give a shit when his boys beat charges or participated in some funny activity?

Blood is on their own damn hands dude.

Patrick Chewing
12-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Uh,
No.

The police did this to themselves. They made their fu*king bed.

Head of the police union Patrick Lynch calling for rhe mayors head practically saying the blood is on his hands yet why doesn't Mr Lynch look in the god damn mirror? ESPECIALLY with the NYPD that people acknowledge is shady. Did Lynch give a shit when his boys beat charges or participated in some funny activity?

Blood is on their own damn hands dude.

All this is stemming from one criminal who was too fat and was choked out and subsequently died. It's tragic. It shouldn't have happened. But there are far more pressing issues going on around the world than to start marches and protests and looting and now shooting cops. There is no conspiracy out there to kill blacks or to pick on blacks or anything else the Liberal media brainwashes people to believe.

New York doesn't survive without the help of the boys in blue, and the Mayor has yet to have their back. We're talking about one black guy dying at the hands of a police officer, and now the department has a "racial problem". GTFO here.

Raymone
12-21-2014, 01:58 PM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

"What do we want?

DEAD COPS!

When do we want it?

NOW!"

Such a noble movement.

Just2McFly
12-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Every time i see a thread like this, i get confused.... this is a basketball site... of all the places to racist....my god. you are retarded for even trying. join a hockey forum or something.

christian1923
12-21-2014, 03:54 PM
All this is stemming from one criminal who was too fat and was choked out and subsequently died. It's tragic. It shouldn't have happened. But there are far more pressing issues going on around the world than to start marches and protests and looting and now shooting cops. There is no conspiracy out there to kill blacks or to pick on blacks or anything else the Liberal media brainwashes people to believe.

New York doesn't survive without the help of the boys in blue, and the Mayor has yet to have their back. We're talking about one black guy dying at the hands of a police officer, and now the department has a "racial problem". GTFO here.
No conspiracy to pick on blacks?

Ever heard of stop and frisk?

DonDadda59
12-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Every time i see a thread like this, i get confused.... this is a basketball site... of all the places to racist....my god. you are retarded for even trying. join a hockey forum or something.

Yeah I always found that hilarious- a bunch of racist White guys who worship Black athletes. A psychiatrist would have a field day on this site.

ISH in a nutshell (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOxOR3x8FBQ)

Cowboy Thunder
12-21-2014, 04:20 PM

"What do we want?

DEAD COPS!

When do we want it?

NOW!"

Such a noble movement.

Wow...

This shit is starting to feel like the Dark Knight. IBBatman

SCdac
12-21-2014, 04:27 PM

"What do we want?

DEAD COPS!

When do we want it?

NOW!"

Such a noble movement.

Definitely disturbing :facepalm

mehyaM24
12-21-2014, 04:32 PM
Every time i see a thread like this, i get confused.... this is a basketball site... of all the places to racist....my god. you are retarded for even trying
gotta love straw-man posts like these. if you disagree with me and my views, you're racist! if you speak about the problems in the black community, you're a hypocrite, because, well, your favorite athletes and sports are filled with black people! hurr hurr.

join a hockey forum or something.
the irony is sooo transparent :lol

Patrick Chewing
12-21-2014, 04:47 PM
gotta love straw-man posts like these. if you disagree with me and my views, you're racist! if you speak about the problems in the black community, you're a hypocrite, because, well, your favorite athletes and sports are filled with black people! hurr hurr.

the irony is sooo transparent :lol

Racism to these idiotic morons that post on ISH is merely disagreeing with someone of color. It would probably serve me better than to not argue with teenagers that still live at home with mom and dad.

tomtucker
12-21-2014, 06:44 PM
Same people who want the Palestinians and Muslims dead are also anti-Black. Pay attention to the posters and their posting history. There's a reason why they haven't been banned yet.. ISH owner/founder shares their viewpoint.

complete bullshit........some posters here are tired of war, they want peace on earth, and only a fool can not see how nice a world we would have without muslims.......and noone joins a NBA basketball forum if they are anti-black

PistonsFan#21
12-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Racism to these idiotic morons that post on ISH is merely disagreeing with someone of color. It would probably serve me better than to not argue with teenagers that still live at home with mom and dad.

Yea because saying black people are thugs that only look for welfare checks is ''merely disagreeing with someone of color''... man im not sure if you're trolling or if you're really that stupid

TheMan
12-21-2014, 07:41 PM

TheMan
12-21-2014, 07:59 PM
Why don't you ever go on a tirade against whites when they do crazy shit like in Sandy Hook, or the white guy who shot up the theater at the Batman showing, or Elliot Rodger, or Columbine massacre, or Boston Marathon bombing or...you get the picture. But keep kissing that white ass, bruh. I'm a Latino too, I think you're an idiot and wish you'd stop posting your reactionary garbage.

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2014, 08:04 PM

Stop-and-frisk.

Patrick Chewing
12-22-2014, 01:46 AM
Why don't you ever go on a tirade against whites when they do crazy shit like in Sandy Hook, or the white guy who shot up the theater at the Batman showing, or Elliot Rodger, or Columbine massacre, or Boston Marathon bombing or...you get the picture. But keep kissing that white ass, bruh. I'm a Latino too, I think you're an idiot and wish you'd stop posting your reactionary garbage.

But why is everything about color with you people?? And I'm the racist? When you say "white ass" and when you begin your argument about white people, you're focusing merely on the race of the individual. Guess what, all those white guys killed other white people too!

So you want to equate Sandy Hook with one cop choking out a black guy? How is that even remotely close to being the same situation?

And there were protests about Sandy Hook and Columbine. Protests about gun laws in this country and protests against the Right-Wing establishment. I think if Black America wants to protest about something, then protest about the way law enforcement is trained. Take it up with the Mayor, the Governor, the Supreme Court. But what happened in New York and in Ferguson is that race hustlers stuck their face in there within milliseconds of these events happening and turned it into race. And that's where the rest of ISH is stuck on. Race, Race, Race.

Dictator
12-22-2014, 01:55 AM
But why is everything about color with you people?? And I'm the racist? When you say "white ass" and when you begin your argument about white people, you're focusing merely on the race of the individual. Guess what, all those white guys killed other white people too!

So you want to equate Sandy Hook with one cop choking out a black guy? How is that even remotely close to being the same situation?

And there were protests about Sandy Hook and Columbine. Protests about gun laws in this country and protests against the Right-Wing establishment. I think if Black America wants to protest about something, then protest about the way law enforcement is trained. Take it up with the Mayor, the Governor, the Supreme Court. But what happened in New York and in Ferguson is that race hustlers stuck their face in there within milliseconds of these events happening and turned it into race. And that's where the rest of ISH is stuck on. Race, Race, Race.

The irony....

Look at what you're arguing and then go re-read your own comments. :facepalm

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 01:56 AM

That's exactly his point. You never go on rants against white criminals, there's always an excuse or rationalization. But if it's a black criminal you have dozens of paragraphs about why they were wrong and how black people are idiots.

Sounds like the one fixating on race is you bruh.

ROCSteady
12-22-2014, 02:07 AM

WTF your dumbass talmbout?

Lmao Hispanic families more tight knit and in it for each other deeper than a lot of emotionally distant or colder white families

Budadiiii
12-22-2014, 02:10 AM
WTF your dumbass talmbout?

Lmao on average, Hispanic families more tight knit and in it for each other more than a lot of emotionally distant or colder white families
This is actually true, but goes to show whites tend to be more mentally strong and able to cope without family members, and still manage to be successful.

Family structure is overrated, it's all about them genes.

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 02:21 AM
This is actually true, but goes to show whites tend to be more mentally strong and able to cope without family members, and still manage to be successful.

You realize Asian people are overtaking whites in many areas and have the fastest rising levels of income right? Asian genetics are superior or what?

Budadiiii
12-22-2014, 02:28 AM
You realize Asian people are overtaking whites in many areas and have the fastest rising levels of income right? Asian genetics are superior or what?
They'll never have the social success though, are you just ignoring that?

No surprise they study hard, they get good jobs. Congrats. But don't have the political prowess to do shit with it.

It's about power dude

ROCSteady
12-22-2014, 02:38 AM

I agree with this.

sportsfan76
12-22-2014, 12:16 PM

So all white people in america are successful? Muther****er you retarded

Thorpesaurous
12-22-2014, 12:46 PM
I'll stay away from the political side of this ...

I was in downtown this weekend by the WTC. I was in town for the Gotham Classic, which I wrote about in the college hoops area if anyone is interested.

About two blocks from our hotel was this small park area behind the food court type thing of the WFC. They had set up an ice rink, and we took my buddy's kids there Saturday and Sunday morning. Tucked in the corner was the NY Police Memorial. It's just a small rock garden with a wall listing all the officer who've ever fallen in duty for NYC. It goes back several hundred years. I'd never even seen it. I took a couple pictures. The next morning we went back, and there were already pictures and flowers. By the time we were walking away it was covered in flowers. It was an eerie feeling.