PDA

View Full Version : the liberal mass media has done it- a race war is now brewing in the US.

ThemBombs
12-20-2014, 08:10 PM
don't believe me?

please read the "most replied" comments at the bottom of this Yahoo article about the 2 NYPD officers who were shot and killed earlier:

http://news.yahoo.com/police-2-nyc-cops-shot-car-critically-injured-212302732.html

ThemBombs
12-20-2014, 08:15 PM
848 upvotes, 144 downvotes

African Americans make up only 13 % of the United States. Yet, over 55 % of our jail population is black, over 55% of the people living with HIV in America are black (check out the CDC website for facts about blacks with stds), and they make up half of the welfare and food stamp recipients.
New York City is only 25 % black but the blacks commit over 68 % of the crime and 90% of the violent crime. In the so called great African American city of Atlanta, African Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for almost 100 % of homicide, 95 % of rape, 94 % of robbery, 84 % of aggravated assault, and 93 % of burglary. Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012.
African Americans are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, eight times more likely to commit robbery, four times more likely to rape and 8 times more likely to have HIV, Hundreds of White woman are raped nightly in the US by black men and hundreds of people are shot nightly. Whites are NOT raping or attacking black people in the US. Also, Debunked MYTHS, blacks commit well over 25% of the child molestations, yet they are only THIRTEEN PERCENT of the population. Over the last 30 years they are 4 times more likely to be serial killers. Just google Serial Killers, or rape. The ONLY crime category that we even remotely come close to the blacks on , are Mass Shooters, and PER CAPITA they still commit this act of violence more.
Less than 1% of Americans actually owned slaves in the US, when it was legal, and the first person to ever legally own a slave in America was a black man named Anthony Johnson. SO QUIT FELLING SORRY ABOUT A FALSE HISTORY OF SLAVERY, EVERY CULTURE HAS BEEN A SLAVE. If you don’t believe what I am saying just research it for yourself. White people are being condemned daily for protecting themselves from black crime or even speaking about it, yet the media is silent on the black violence.
Quit believing everything you watch on TV, because we cannot fix the problems in America unless we know the Truth. Can you name me one black country, or city in the world that is prospering without the help of Whites? South Africa, Liberia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Detroit, Birmingham, New Orleans, Memphis, Chicago, and the list can go on and on. Do any non White countries indoctrinate diversity into its people? If you are White , do you enjoy your fellow Whites? Do you want YOUR children living in a third world country? IF NOT START SPEAKING UP.

725 upvotes, 138 downvotes

THIS NATION HAS DONE ENOUGH FOR BLACKS. It's time to admit that the Great Social Experiment has FAILED - Whites SHOULD BE SEGREGATED from Blacks. I am so sick and tired of hearing all the excuses of why Blacks behave like animals. They feel disenfranchised. They’re VICTIMS. Whites don’t like Blacks. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. ENOUGH OF THE B-S.
Over the past 50 YEARS, we've poured TRILLIONS of DOLLARS into the Black communities to improve their standard of living. We've put most Black families on government support for food and housing and given them a preferred status on every application possible. But, no matter what we do, they still have not improved their lot in life. They have become so spoiled and “special” that they feel they are now entitled to anything they want without working for it.

Less than 40% graduate high school. Over 5 MILLION out of the 45 MILLION Blacks are on welfare. Over 70% are one-parent families. Over 90% of Blacks being shot are shot by other Blacks. Where is the outrage then?

We should not have our White children suffering because Blacks are disruptive in school, propagate a hedonistic lifestyle and react like wild animals when things don't go their way.

STOP ALL MANDATORY CHARITY (Gov't WELFARE) to Blacks. The government should not be able to force us to contribute to the support of these lazy, uncivilized animals.
NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUP CAUSES SUCH A DISRUPTION WITHIN SOCIETY.
NO OTHER ETHNIC GROUP REQUIRES SUCH HAND-HOLDING TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
IT’S TIME TO WALL THEM UP LIKE THE PALESTINIANS IN GAZA AND SEGREGATE THEM AND LET THEM FEND FOR THEMSELVES

727 upvotes, 90 downvotes

PRAYING FOR THESE OFFICERS, THEIR FAMILIES AND THE SAFETY OF THEIR FELLOW OFFICERS IN NEW YORK & AROUND THE COUNTRY!!!
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THUGS ARE ELEVATED TO HERO STATUS IN THE US BY ITS LEADER!!!!
Since Obama stepped in on the Brown mess, these Black Thugs feel they can do anything they want and get away with it. H3LL even the NYC Mayor was/is supporting the Thugs over his own Police Department.
You Tube the video “NYC protesters chant for dead cops”
These blacks they are tearing up the country over Disrespectful Thugs who broke laws and only cared about themselves.

510 upvotes, 32 downvotes

Al Sharpton was in Sears. He was there to protest the fact that most all of the washing machines were white. So the clerk called the store manager, who asked, “What’s the problem here, Reverend?” Sharpton pointed at the machines and loudly bemoaned the fact that most of them were white. The manager replied, “Well, Reverend, it's true that most of the washing machines are white, but if you'll open the lids, you'll see that all the agitators are black." Priceless!!

163 upvotes, 37 downvotes

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. And we certainly must not forget their abhorrence for crime and their dedication to observing the law. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation...

MavsSuperFan
12-20-2014, 08:17 PM
Relax everything on the internet is exaggerated. the biggest assholes on the internet can be perfectly pleasant in person.

longtime lurker
12-20-2014, 08:20 PM
Lol at blaming the liberal media. Like conservative cesspools like Fox aren't 100 times worse with their racing baiting bullshit.

Patrick Chewing
12-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Lol at blaming the liberal media. Like conservative cesspools like Fox aren't 100 times worse with their racing baiting bullshit.

You are one of the biggest idiots on this board. Why don't you see a guy like Al Sharpton on Fox? Cause Fox doesn't have time for racist bigots like him. But MSNBC puts this so-called Reverend on TV on a daily basis and you want to point your fingers at Fox?? The man has been wrong on just about every race issue he's ever opened his fat mouth for. You dumbass.

BurningHammer
12-20-2014, 09:05 PM
It has been a well-known fact that Yahoo posters are full of racists. Nothing is new here.

KyrieTheFuture
12-20-2014, 09:41 PM
You are one of the biggest idiots on this board. Why don't you see a guy like Al Sharpton on Fox? Cause Fox doesn't have time for racist bigots like him. But MSNBC puts this so-called Reverend on TV on a daily basis and you want to point your fingers at Fox?? The man has been wrong on just about every race issue he's ever opened his fat mouth for. You dumbass.
I....really? That's what you're gonna say?

travelingman
12-20-2014, 09:53 PM

Sean Hannity never interviewed and gave air time to virulent anti-Semite Anthony Martin-Trigona. That never happened, right Pat?

bdreason
12-20-2014, 10:00 PM
That's gonna be a short war. :oldlol:

Jailblazers7
12-20-2014, 10:03 PM
http://yourblackfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/race-war_south-park.jpg

Jailblazers7
12-20-2014, 10:07 PM

You are...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/060428dc73a6b76b8aeb1a7b4c43a790/tumblr_my551lIW4p1qaodneo1_250.png

Loneshot
12-20-2014, 10:48 PM
:roll: I was with him up until that point. It definitely is the liberal media provoking a race war, but unfortunately it's everyone on the right and left that is being played for a fool. Fox and the conservative media take care of the right, and liberals take care of the left. The NDAA says the constitution is invalid in the face of the state, and another law just got put through nationally that allows your phone or any recording device to be confiscated without warrant for up to five years. They are gearing up for lockdown. You'll only be free to distract yourself with ignorance while you work for the state until you die. We've partially been at that point already for at least a decade, at least. But probably the last 40 more likely.

Nanners
12-21-2014, 01:06 AM

funny coming from the guy who is literally the single biggest idiot on this board. there is not a single person on this site who respects you or your opinions patrick, you dumb piece of shit.

anyway, did OP really make a thread about the comments on a yahoo article? :oldlol:

russwest0
12-21-2014, 01:16 AM
I agree with Patrick Chewing to some degree; why is Fox News always the target for biased journalism when MSNBC is blatantly more biased than them?

Relinquish
12-21-2014, 01:29 AM

I legitimately broke out into laughter when I read that. :roll:

Ass Dan
12-21-2014, 01:37 AM
the Amazing Race - a show about white peole

SugarHill
12-21-2014, 02:05 AM

meh

you'll never top your claim of believing in the literal adam and eve

ace23
12-21-2014, 02:36 AM
Yikes. Lol

IcanzIIravor
12-21-2014, 03:20 AM
don't believe me?

please read the "most replied" comments at the bottom of this Yahoo article about the 2 NYPD officers who were shot and killed earlier:

http://news.yahoo.com/police-2-nyc-cops-shot-car-critically-injured-212302732.html

First time reading the Yahoo comments section, eh?

Dresta
12-21-2014, 09:16 AM
http://yourblackfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/race-war_south-park.jpg
:roll:

Can't say I don't think those posts have any truth to them, as they contain some truths most don't want to admit to because the problems it creates are insoluble (and leave little scope for Federal social action, so lacks enthusiasts among the do-gooders of society).

Whether you think white people in America are oppressing and keeping down blacks or not, the reality is that welfare dependency is not the answer. How do you escape from oppression simply by accepting handouts from your supposed oppressors? How will this ever alleviate dependency? How is it going to help build a strong and independent black community? If you are black and consider yourself to be living under a system of oppression, then i don't see how this is much different than reacting jubilantly to your slave master providing you with an extra meal a day, or offering to look after your kids for you.

A real black emancipation must be a slow and painful process - there are no short-cuts when it comes to these things, as the toil and struggle (even if it is relatively fruitless) of one generation, still has value in what carries over to the next. These things do just take a long time to build and develop (twas an old English saying 'it takes 3 generations to make a gentleman') and actually have value in themselves to people capable of looking to the future rather than obsessing about their own material circumstances. It helps to build strong and independent family units, generally a source of security and comfort in an insecure and fairly comfortless existence. Decades of Federal welfare, psychological/sociological investigations, and social engineering, and i don't think anything of much value has been achieved, on the contrary, it has set back the progress and social acceptance of black Americans a long time.

Media outlets can spout their moral certainties over the evil of bigotry etc. But none of this will paper over the reality that quite large numbers of whites have no time or respect for black people, and many black people still see the white man as their oppressor - both bigoted prejudices, and not confined to tiny minorities. Both of these problems are reinforced by welfare dependency and other entitlements: they don't help, they antagonise.

Dunno, perhaps the psychic baggage of slavery is just too much to overcome? Racial issues aren't anything like as charged and emotional in the UK, though the far-left works as hard as they can to play it off as such, and drum up similar kinds of sentiments with their childish exaggerations and distortions.

Patrick Chewing
12-21-2014, 12:58 PM
I agree with Patrick Chewing to some degree; why is Fox News always the target for biased journalism when MSNBC is blatantly more biased than them?

Uh oh Russ, you going against the Liberal establishment on ISH my brother. Don't go there!

Patrick Chewing
12-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Sean Hannity never interviewed and gave air time to virulent anti-Semite Anthony Martin-Trigona. That never happened, right Pat?

Never heard of that guy, but does he have his own show on Fox? Yes, I'm a Republican. Yes I watch Fox News. But to sit behind your computer and point the finger at Fox is so hypocritical. There is no place for racial bigotry on TV or for dividers in general, and Al Sharpton is the worst of the worst when it comes to this, yet he's given a platform on TV every single day of the week??? How destructive is that??

Tawana Bradley, Duke Lacrosse, Zimmerman/Martin, Mike Brown.

Not one of these issues has he been on the right side of. Not one. Now, he brainwashes youthful Blacks and youthful Americans in believing that there is this grand racial conspiracy out there and look now at what happened in New York.

Ya'll can label me a racist all you want, but you cannot deny that what I'm saying is true. The Black Community is being led by nothing more than a race hustler who is not in touch with the real issues of the Black Community.

GimmeThat
12-21-2014, 01:54 PM
so instead of pleading the fifth.

you know, as an instate student.

I hate out of state b*tches who leaves after they graduate.

SCdac
12-21-2014, 03:15 PM
The official facebook pages of guys like D.L. Hughley and Samuel L Jackson in recent weeks is disturbing. If these guys are entertainers/actors you wouldn't guess it some times, they're acting like Al Sharpton or others who make a living screaming about racial issues. In my view, these guys are abusing their positions as celebrities to fan the flames of hatred, rather than the opposite (trying to bring people together, educate, inspire, calm people's nerves, etc). With great power comes great responsibility

longtime lurker
12-21-2014, 04:40 PM
The official facebook pages of guys like D.L. Hughley and Samuel L Jackson in recent weeks is disturbing. If these guys are entertainers/actors you wouldn't guess it some times, they're acting like Al Sharpton or others who make a living screaming about racial issues. In my view, these guys are abusing their positions as celebrities to fan the flames of hatred, rather than the opposite (trying to bring people together, educate, inspire, calm people's nerves, etc). With great power comes great responsibility

I guess freedom of speech is only acceptable to you when it agrees with your viewpoint

SCdac
12-21-2014, 04:45 PM
I guess freedom of speech is only acceptable to you when it agrees with your viewpoint

huh? I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to talk or should be censored (where did I say that?). I'm saying, simply, these celebrities with millions of followers are probably not helping the racial tension in the air that could be cut with a knife. Look at the comments of their recent posts, there is a ton of racism towards whites that goes unabated by the OP. It goes both ways too, I've seen conservative types (celebrities, politicians, etc) fanning the flames, promoting a stereotype that black people are the problem.

longtime lurker
12-21-2014, 05:28 PM
huh? I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to talk or should be censored (where did I say that?). I'm saying, simply, these celebrities with millions of followers are probably not helping the racial tension in the air that could be cut with a knife. Look at the comments of their recent posts, there is a ton of racism whites that goes unabated by the OP. It goes both ways too, I've seen conservative types (celebrities, politicians, etc) fanning the flames, promoting a stereotype that black people are the problem.

I'm honestly curious to know which posts of DL Hughly and Samuel L Jackson are disturbing?

Akrazotile
07-08-2016, 01:41 PM

The liberal attitude in a nutshell.

bdreason
07-08-2016, 01:57 PM
That's gonna be a short war. :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
07-08-2016, 02:13 PM
The New York Post cover :facepalm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm0qygTWcAAcQnl.jpg