:oldlol:

CelticBaller
12-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Hawks can't put fans in seats
dayum :oldlol:

atljonesbro
12-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Gotta reach when you're quickly running out of excuses. We winning though.

Lateralus
12-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Hawks can't beat western teams unless tony brothers is referring. Brothers led hawks with 21 pts.

Dr. Ice
12-20-2014, 11:29 PM
Attendance is rising and tv viewership has risen by 40% while other teams have seen their ratings drop. Try harder

hawkfan
Dennis for MIP.

Ariza4three
GAME OVER :roll:

Im Still Ballin
12-20-2014, 11:31 PM
Does anyone else think these Hawk fans are all the same guy?

I can't fathom multiple Hawks fans on this forum

It's just too many

Hotlantadude81
12-20-2014, 11:33 PM
The funny thing about the attendence is that nobody will want to play against Atlanta in the playoffs in Atlanta.

BuffaloBill
12-20-2014, 11:33 PM
Does anyone else think these Hawk fans are all the same guy?

I can't fathom multiple Hawks fans on this forum

It's just too many

Haven't you heard the news? Viewership has risen by 40% !!

BuffaloBill
12-20-2014, 11:35 PM
The funny thing about the attendence is that nobody will want to play against Atlanta in the playoffs in Atlanta.

That's only because they're afraid of tripping on tumbleweed

atljonesbro
12-20-2014, 11:36 PM
Haven't you heard the news? Viewership has risen by 40% !!
Yall can't talk about basketball anymore lmao. Another easy win tonight.

Hotlantadude81
12-20-2014, 11:38 PM

It's just one of those oddities. The lack of interest during the regular season, but this will be a tough place to play when the playoffs start.

Dr. Ice
12-20-2014, 11:38 PM
Damn why so salty man? Drink a cold glass of water and everything will be okay. I promise the hawks' success won't stop espn from showing the same popular teams that you love to see.

Ariza4three
12-20-2014, 11:41 PM
Hawks fans getting shit on. I love it

BuffaloBill
12-20-2014, 11:43 PM
Damn why so salty man? Drink a cold glass of water and everything will be okay. I promise the hawks' success won't stop espn from showing the same popular teams that you love to see.

I'm a fan of the Hawks. They're actually my second favorite team. But the fans on here are annoying as hell. What's with making a thread every time they win a game like they proved something? It's like you guys are trying to force the Hawks into relevancy, it's not gonna happen. People will continue to not give a shit about the Hawks until they make it past the 2nd round.

Hotlantadude81
12-20-2014, 11:43 PM
Hawks fans getting shit on. I love it

Too bad Ariza sucks. :oldlol:

Maybe he will get his FG% up to 40% before the year is over.

Wavves
12-20-2014, 11:45 PM
I'm a fan of the Hawks. They're actually my second favorite team. But the fans on here are annoying as hell. What's with making a thread every time they win a game like they proved something? It's like you guys are trying to force the Hawks into relevancy, it's not gonna happen. People will continue to not give a shit about the Hawks until they make it past the 2nd round.
^^^^^^^^

Single handedly making this whole board dislike the Hawks.

atljonesbro
12-20-2014, 11:49 PM
^^^^^^^^

Single handedly making this whole board dislike the Hawks.
You let people on a message board make you dislike a team? Wtf lol.

I<3NBA
12-20-2014, 11:52 PM
It's the Jazz. Chill the fk out.

Wavves
12-20-2014, 11:52 PM
You let people on a message board make you dislike a team? Wtf lol.
Yes. You dudes are fvcking annoying.

chips93
12-20-2014, 11:56 PM

or if they got a player people actually care about

nobody actually cares enough about the hawks to hate them

CelticBaller
12-21-2014, 12:01 AM
its been going on for years

Hawk fans are up there with the worse

Hotlantadude81
12-21-2014, 12:25 AM
its been going on for years

Hawk fans are up there with the worse

Still not as bad as the Celtdicks.

nba_55
12-21-2014, 12:57 AM
Hawks fans owning their haters in this thread. Good work guy!:applause: :applause: :applause:

BuffaloBill
12-21-2014, 12:58 AM
Hawks fans owning their haters in this thread. Good work guy!:applause: :applause: :applause:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

SugarHill
12-21-2014, 12:58 AM
:roll:

hawkfan
12-21-2014, 01:08 AM
We still have 4 million in cap space, so we could still add another rotation player.

CJ Mustard
12-21-2014, 01:22 AM
Literally haven't seen anyone say that. No one talks about the ****ing Hawks, what the hell are you talking about?

All Net
12-21-2014, 04:31 AM
That's back to back home losses for Houston. Could see them slipping.

Droid101
12-21-2014, 05:22 AM
Hawks are such shit. Same old same old.

Misha
12-21-2014, 05:35 AM
It's the Jazz. Chill the fk out.

LMAOOOOO Im crying, you should be ashamed for being so excited over beating the Jazz

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 10:32 AM
LMAOOOOO Im crying, you should be ashamed for being so excited over beating the Jazz
It's not uncommon for ish posters to be stupid, but maybe you should look at scores from last night once in a while lmao.

Hey Yo
12-21-2014, 10:43 AM
Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 3 minutes ago

Competition is tough, but Kyle Korver deserves All-Star consideration. Shooting an insane 52%/54%/96%, Hawks' offense dies when he sits.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 10:52 AM
Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 3 minutes ago

I made a thread saying that and just got flamed.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 10:52 AM
It's not uncommon for ish posters to be stupid, but maybe you should look at scores from last night once in a while lmao.

Uh did these guys think we were talking about the Jazz lol?

Dro
12-21-2014, 10:53 AM
This...I coulda sworn somebody made this SAME EXACT THREAD like 2 weeks ago.......Then there's another thread on the front page involving the same inferiority complex.......

Shit, I can relate to being the fan of a small market team and wanting people to care about us but these Hawks fans are on a new level on annoying.....They've officially passed the Knicks fans on this forum.....

But I called this during the playoffs and have been saying it.......I had been saying it so much that I stopped even reading these threads and I got tired of saying it.....But now everybody else is starting to realize it too I guess......

Richesly
12-21-2014, 10:56 AM
This...I coulda sworn somebody made this SAME EXACT THREAD like 2 weeks ago.......Then there's another thread on the front page involving the same inferiority complex.......

Shit, I can relate to being the fan of a small market team and wanting people to care about us but these Hawks fans are on a new level on annoying.....They've officially passed the Knicks fans on this forum.....

But I called this during the playoffs and have been saying it.......I had been saying it so much that I stopped even reading these threads and I got tired of saying it.....But now everybody else is starting to realize it too I guess......

Someone's mad that the Pacers suck.

tontoz
12-21-2014, 10:58 AM
It seems to be just Richesly who keeps making these nonsense threads. I don't think the rest of the Hawks fans are that bad although hawfan is an idiot in his own right.

The Wizards have the same record but you don't see us spamming the board with "Hey look at us we are good" threads.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 10:59 AM
It seems to be just Richesly who keeps making these nonsense threads. I don't think the rest of the Hawks fans are that bad although hawfan is an idiot in his own right.

The Wizards have the same record but you don't see us spamming the board with "Hey look at us we are good" threads.
But your record doesn't mean shit since you lose against decent teams.

Dro
12-21-2014, 11:01 AM
Someone's mad that the Pacers suck.
Right, nice comeback...Because you don't have one....Congrats, the Hawks are finally better than the Pacers and it took injuries for it to happen...:confusedshrug: Apparently the Pacers are the measuring stick for the Hawks now:lol The Pacers who have also never won anything, lol...Or actually, anybody who dares say anything about the mighty Hawks....:oldlol: And by the way, I haven't actually sh*tted on the Hawks AT ALL...In fact, I'M the one that was giving the Hawks credit while you guys were whining about refs....I'm the one who saying Teague was pretty good before you guys hopped on his d*ck this year.....When you Hawks "fans" were shitting on anybody on your team last year not named named Millsap, Teague, or Horford.......When you Hawks "fans" were claiming Antic was one of the worst players in the league and can't shoot a lick during the playoffs......

There's not one thing I said that any Hawks fan can dispute, because its all true.......You're proving it now...got like 3 Hawks threads on the 1st page all about something similar....

But I'M the one who's mad...Got ya....Dude said it best, all of these Hawks fans are probably alts of yours.......Have to be......

Don't ever put me in the same boat as Hawks fans...I'm real about my team...call players out when they deserve it and give credit where its due.......I don't walk around this b*tch with Blue and Gold blinders on all day.....More than I can say for you.....

Richesly
12-21-2014, 11:06 AM
Right, nice comeback...Because you don't have one....Congrats, the Hawks are finally better than the Pacers and it took injuries for it to happen...:confusedshrug: Apparently the Pacers are the measuring stick for the Hawks now:lol The Pacers who have also never won anything, lol...Or actually, anybody who dares say anything about the mighty Hawks....:oldlol: And by the way, I haven't actually sh*tted on the Hawks AT ALL...In fact, I'M the one that was giving the Hawks credit while you guys were whining about refs....I'm the one who saying Teague was pretty good before you guys hopped on his d*ck this year.....When you Hawks "fans" were shitting on anybody on your team last year not named named Millsap, Teague, or Horford.......When you Hawks "fans" were claiming Antic was one of the worst players in the league and can't shoot a lick during the playoffs......

There's not one thing I said that any Hawks fan can dispute, because its all true.......You're proving it now...got like 3 Hawks threads on the 1st page all about something similar....

But I'M the one who's mad...Got ya....Dude said it best, all of these Hawks fans are probably alts of yours.......Have to be......

Don't ever put me in the same boat as Hawks fans...I'm real about my team...call players out when they deserve it and give credit where its due.......I don't walk around this b*tch with Blue and Gold blinders on all day.....More than I can say for you.....

Dude is having a full blown melt down. :roll:

tontoz
12-21-2014, 11:06 AM
But your record doesn't mean shit since you lose against decent teams.

LOL the Hawks have had the easiest record in the league so i guess their record doesn't count either.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/dumb.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/dumb.jpg.html)

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 11:09 AM

All of them are homers, except hawksdogsbraves and beastee.

Dro
12-21-2014, 11:10 AM
Still no comeback? Thx for the easy win.......You make a thread every time the Hawks win and I'm the one having a meltdown......Try disputing something in my post...Better yet, I can go pull up the threads and show you the proof and shut all your b.s. threads down.....

Ish where causing someone to resort to whitty one liners because he has no logical, thought out response = meltdown.........:applause:

TheMilkyBarKid
12-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Dude just spoke some truth, Shut the **** up

Dro
12-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Dude just spoke some truth, Shut the **** up
:applause:

Richesly
12-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Still no comeback? Thx for the easy win.......You make a thread every time the Hawks win and I'm the one having a meltdown......Try disputing something in my post...Better yet, I can go pull up the threads and show you the proof and shut all your b.s. threads down.....

Ish where causing someone to resort to whitty one liners because he has no logical, thought out response = meltdown.........:applause:

I don't really care about what others have said.

I've been high on Teague since his first playoffs against the bulls.

And Antic made one 3 pointer out of like 30 in the IND series so he did suck ass. His defense was sub-par as well.

Bring the threads up, I'm ready.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 11:17 AM
LOL the Hawks have had the easiest record in the league so i guess their record doesn't count either.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/dumb.jpg (http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tontoz/media/dumb.jpg.html)

Lol, when you guys actually give us a challenge instead of us being up all game, then come talk.

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 11:18 AM
All of them are homers, except hawksdogsbraves and beastee.
Yeah I'm such a homer for saying this is an elite team in the east. Your mad I just don't kiss as much ass as hawks dogs braves or talk shit about the team like beastee

tontoz
12-21-2014, 11:21 AM
Lol, when you guys actually give us a challenge instead of us being up all game, then come talk.

UP all game? We were up in the 4th quarter last time we played you guys. You only won by 4 and that was when Nene was out.

Actually we are up a half game in the standings against a tougher schedule, dumbass.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 11:23 AM
Actually we are up a half game in the standings against a tougher schedule, dumbass.

0-1 against the Hawks is all that matters.

And our last 3 games we beat CHI, then CLE and HOU without Teague.

Bet our last 3 have been tougher than yours.

tontoz
12-21-2014, 11:28 AM
0-1 against the Hawks is all that matters.

And our last 3 games we beat CHI, then CLE and HOU without Teague.

Bet our last 3 have been tougher than yours.

Wow you guys beat us by 4 when Nene was out . :bowdown:

Even after your last 3 games you have still had the easiest schedule in the league. That should tell you something.

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 11:29 AM
Yeah I'm such a homer

Yes, you even admitted to such.

And there's nothing to be mad about. Keep your feelings to yourself.

CavaliersFTW
12-21-2014, 11:29 AM
fukkkkkkkk don't do em like that :eek:

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Yes, you even admitted to such.

And there's nothing to be mad about. Keep your feelings to yourself.
Well you're just in denial or have issues admitting you're wrong because Atlanta is an elite team in the east. Just something you're going to need to learn to live with

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 11:31 AM
Well you're just in denial or have issues admitting you're wrong because Atlanta is an elite team in the east. Just something you're going to need to learn to live with

Denial about what ? Wrong about what ?

I don't even know what your talking about.

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 11:33 AM
Denial about what ? Wrong about what ?

I don't even know what your talking about.
Calling me a homer for saying the hawks are an elite team in the east insinuate you don't believe they are when they pretty clearly are at this point.

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Calling me a homer for saying the hawks are an elite team in the east insinuate you don't believe they are when they pretty clearly are at this point.

I called you a homer because you yourself have admitted saying you are homer. Not because the hawks are elite. I haven't said anything about the Hawks being elite or not elite this season.

StephHamann
12-21-2014, 11:40 AM
Schroeder 8 Points 6 Rebounds 6 Assits Mini-Rondo

http://i.qkme.me/3rfuag.jpg

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 11:41 AM
I called you a homer because you yourself have admitted saying you are homer. Not because the hawks are elite. I haven't said anything about the Hawks being elite or not elite this season.
Yet everything I'm saying to this point is pretty factual and it annoys people such as yourself that im right. There's no other reason you'd go way off topic with insults if you weren't annoyed seeing as this thread is about th hawks beating. Western teams and not the hawks fans being homers.

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 11:43 AM
Yet everything I'm saying to this point is pretty factual and it annoys people such as yourself that in right

Nah, not annoyed. What's there to be annoyed about again ? I just said what's true. Even you yourself said your a homer.

And factual ? Yeah, the Hawks are winning. Where did I say otherwise ? Can you even read ?

And you insult anyone who says anything against the Hawks even if they are right. I wouldn't say shit if I were you.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Nah, not annoyed. What's there to be annoyed about again ? I just said what's true. Even you yourself said your a homer.

And factual ? Yeah, the Hawks are winning. Where did I say otherwise ? Can you even read ?

And you insult anyone who says anything against the Hawks even if they are right. I wouldn't say shit if I were you.

Raptor fans are really scared of the Hawks, huh?

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Raptor fans are really scared of the Hawks, huh?

Scared about what ?

Richesly
12-21-2014, 11:48 AM
Scared about what ?

I use to consider yourself a good poster, but you're in denial about the hawks.

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 11:51 AM

I'm still waiting to know what I'm in denial about. I already know their winning.

How does that make me in denial ?

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2014, 01:25 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/vWDrezW0rMjmM/giphy.gif

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 01:31 PM

The only people in denial are guys like you making topics on people hating on the Hawks when nobody cares...till you make the topic.

Go through the pages...its 240+ topics in a row...of only Hawk fans making Hawk topics.

Nobody is talking...or giving a shit...about the Hawks. But you guys keep making topics acting like people are up in arms over some irrelevant December game they didnt even know was played.

That is denial.

ArbitraryWater
12-21-2014, 01:35 PM
Richesly is just another deluded clown.. quite sad tbh.

hawksdogsbraves
12-21-2014, 01:37 PM
I'm just embracing the Hawks fans on ISH at this point :cheers:

Nothing but good vibrations coming from my end

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm just embracing the Hawks fans on ISH at this point :cheers:

Nothing but good vibrations coming from my end

Far as I can tell...youre a reasonable person.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 01:45 PM

Kblaze has resorted to trolling.

How do you think that'll make Jeff feel?

Dr. Ice
12-21-2014, 01:49 PM

Lol what a meltdown, although in retrospect I'm shocked he hadn't already broke down before this point.

Dr. Ice
12-21-2014, 01:55 PM
I remember in one of my threads you argued that horford couldn't hold a candle to joakim Noah. Well horford is back and is already showing how much more valuable his skill set and talent level is when compared to noah...and he's still not even back to his perfect form yet.

You can still change your opinion before it's too late lol

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 01:55 PM
Kblaze has resorted to trolling.

How do you think that'll make Jeff feel?

**** outta here. Just speaking the truth as I see it...like ive been doing since 2001. Only a short list of clowns who tend to fadeaway or get banned ever had issue with it.

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 02:00 PM
I remember in one of my threads you argued that horford couldn't hold a candle to joakim Noah. Well horford is back and is already showing how much more valuable his skill set and talent level is when compared to noah...and he's still not even back to his perfect form yet.

You can still change your opinion before it's too late lol

You remember do you? Perhaps this is the problem..Hawk fans remembering shit that only happened in their heads. This is what I said in the topic you made:

You could bring up Noahs name in a discussion of the best high post passing centers of all time. He isnt the best. I wouldnt put him next to Bill Walton, Vlade, or a few others. But hes a name to discuss. And he might actually be an all time elite pick and roll defender at the 5. The centers who can read and react...and switch to cover guards on the move like he can...

Not a whole lot can match it.

Some can. But not a lot. And that means more today than it ever has with the explosion in pick and roll attacking from the leagues stars.

Also gets you 11 rebounds for years...block a couple shots. Get the steals. Play solid man to man D. Very good team defender communication wise. And he gives you 10-15 points a night on hustle, garbage buckets, and 1-2 quick moves. Even makes his FTs which is nice from a DPOY type bigman.

I wouldnt trade him for Horford if Horford hadn't been hurt 2 of the last 3 years.

It isnt some wide gulf....but its wide enough that I wouldnt consider the deal for long considering what he means to the Bulls game plan on both ends.

If to a Hawk fan "It isnt some wide gulf" means Horford cant hold a candle to him.....we may have traced the persecution complex issues to a simple lack of reading comprehension.

ralph_i_el
12-21-2014, 02:07 PM
Before the season: "Hawks can't make the playoffS"
Early Season: "Hawks can't beat .500+ teams"
Currently: "Hawks can't beat Western teams"

What's next?

Hawks can't beat the Monstars

Dr. Ice
12-21-2014, 02:14 PM
You remember do you? Perhaps this is the problem..Hawk fans remembering shit that only happened in their heads. This is what I said in the topic you made:

If to a Hawk fan "It isnt some wide gulf" means Horford cant hold a candle to him.....we may have traced the persecution complex issues to a simple lack of reading comprehension.
Wow you really do keep threads archived, that's crazy.

After reading that thread again...youre right, that is all you said amazingly regarding horford, I think I just got annoyed at all of your subsequent posts that were over rating the impact of Noahs passing.

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 02:17 PM
Wow you really do keep threads archived, that's crazy.

You realize anyone can search these threads up on google, right ?

It's not that hard. Especially if your calling someone out on posts that didn't happen.

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 02:26 PM
I imagine it would be hard for anyone watching last years Bulls when they just let Noah run the offense to say Noahs passing and its impact on the game was overrstated.

He was the DPOY...and handing out 13-14 assists running the team as a seven footer. The list of centers to ever be burdened with a greater playmaking responsibility is short.

By the way...maybe read what I said in this topic:

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363200

I try to keep it as fair as possible.

j3lademaster
12-21-2014, 02:30 PM
But the fans on here are annoying as hell. What's with making a thread every time they win a game like they proved something? It's like you guys are trying to force the Hawks into relevancy, it's not gonna happen. People will continue to not give a shit about the Hawks until they make it past the 2nd round.If fans can't make a thread about their team after a win then I don't know what an nba discussion board is for. Hell, more fans need to make threads discussing their team so we don't get 20 threads hating on Kobe's % and Jordan vs Lebron.

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 02:38 PM
If fans can't make a thread about their team after a win then I don't know what an nba discussion board is for. Hell, more fans need to make threads discussing their team so we don't get 20 threads hating on Kobe's % and Jordan vs Lebron.
This is a good point. You see guys like kblaze in every hawks fans talkingm about about how awful the threads are yet he just accepts and let's all the constant kobe, LeBron, Jordan troll threads slide. I feel it's some sort of personal grudge a lot of these guys have

Legends66NBA7
12-21-2014, 02:38 PM
If fans can't make a thread about their team after a win then I don't know what an nba discussion board is for. Hell, more fans need to make threads discussing their team so we don't get 20 threads hating on Kobe's % and Jordan vs Lebron.

That's why they should just use team forums.

Unfortunately, only 4-5 are that active (Lakers, Raptors, Knicks, Bulls, Nets).

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 03:00 PM
This is a good point. You see guys like kblaze in every hawks fans talkingm about about how awful the threads are yet he just accepts and let's all the constant kobe, LeBron, Jordan troll threads slide. I feel it's some sort of personal grudge a lot of these guys have

First of all....those topics get deleted more than you know. You just dont see them...

Second....do you see me closing Hawks topics? Deleting? Banning people?

No. You are one of the worst posters on ISH. Have I stopped you in any way? You think people dont report your posts and point out that you are terrible? Have I taken any action to prevent you from continuing?

What you see....is the same thing you see from me in any topic. Pointing out claims I feel are bullshit.

If Wizards or Blazer fans start making "Why is everyone hating on us?" topics while nobody is talking about them...they would hear from me. Especially if they do it back to back to back...themselves generating the only talk about the team they complain about being hated on.

Its ridiculous and it makes your fanbase look like asses.

fsvr54
12-21-2014, 03:01 PM
I'm content for the team to just keep winning, no need to talk yet.

PsychoBe
12-21-2014, 03:59 PM
hawks can't beat the first round yet.

hawkfan
12-21-2014, 04:22 PM
The saltiness against the Hawks is unreal.

hawkfan
12-21-2014, 04:23 PM
You are one of the worst posters on ISH.

How about me?
Where do I rank?

:oldlol:

dunksby
12-21-2014, 04:56 PM
They are 24th right now in total attendance, a spot above GSW.

Graviton
12-21-2014, 05:00 PM
So do Hawks still get "MVP!" chants for the opposing team's star player in their own home court? I recall them having the worst crowd in the league, is that still the case?

Hawks fans are more interesting than their team. There is that guy that hates Horford, the other guy that loves Horford, the one with terrible trades, the one that loves Jeff Teague, the one thats like the Hawks version of MarshMellow, and some others I am forgetting. Reading Hawks threads is quality entertainment. :applause:

Wavves
12-21-2014, 05:04 PM
Golden State have played one game less than the Hawks.

BuffaloBill
12-21-2014, 05:09 PM

Is that supposed to be a good thing? 24th?

VengefulAngel
12-21-2014, 05:12 PM
Is that supposed to be a good thing? 24th?

For the Hawks 24th is a good thing.

raprap
12-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Hawk fans, nobody cares about your team.

Hotlantadude81
12-21-2014, 05:32 PM
4-2 record against the west. Big games against Dallas, Memphis and the Clippers coming up. I had them beating Dallas, but that was before the Rondo trade.

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 05:42 PM
How about me?
Where do I rank?

You dont stand out...which means you are probably fairly normal. Just make a lot of trade topics.

Other dude is a travesty.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 05:44 PM
You dont stand out...which means you are probably fairly normal. Just make a lot of trade topics.

Going by your standard, what makes him a worse poster than me?

I am way more of a homer than he is.

Smoke117
12-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Going by your standard, what makes him a worse poster than me?

I am way more of a homer than he is.

You are terrible because you keep making these stupid ass threads claiming everyone "hates" the hawks...when in actuality nobody gives a flying **** about them. We've already gone over this though in your last Hawks can't beat .500+ teams garbage thread...

PsychoBe
12-21-2014, 05:58 PM

hey man i got some blue moon. i think the after-taste is okay but i'll have to get used to it.

i also got some mike's hard pink lemonade and some water to wash it all down with.

:cheers:

hawksdogsbraves
12-21-2014, 06:12 PM
Kblaze absolutely murders Hawks fans on here on such a regular basis. I think he might be a wanted man in the city of Atlanta.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 06:32 PM
Kblaze absolutely murders Hawks fans on here on such a regular basis. I think he might be a wanted man in the city of Atlanta.
He didn't murder shit...

I murdered Dro because once I actually responded to him seriously he went AWOL.

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 06:39 PM
No, he doesn't. He can't prove me wrong when I say the hawks are elite in the east this year so he just says how much he doesn't like me, calls me a homer, talks about completely different teams and how they didn't succeed, ect. He knows I'm right so he just talks about a bunch of other crap. Keep kissing ass though.

qrich
12-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Erm, 4-2 vs the West is impressive? Percentage wise, that would place them 7th in the West. They beat Utah, Denver, New Orleans & Houston, with all but Houston at home, while, losing to the Lakers at home.

Can they beat a Clipper team that'll be tired on the second night of a b2b?

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 07:02 PM
I dont call you a homer. I show posts of you calling you a homer. When you flat out say that being realistic is lame and you are about "that homer life" talking out your ass predicting the Hawks win the last 2 titles...how am I to take you serious?

You just make noise to get a reaction.

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 07:07 PM
I dont call you a homer. I show posts of you calling you a homer. When you flat out say that being realistic is lame and you are about "that homer life" talking out your ass predicting the Hawks win the last 2 titles...how am I to take you serious?

You just make noise to get a reaction.
Regardless you still can't prove me wrong so you start going way off topic.

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 07:14 PM
If I were in an argument with you to begin with what I could or couldnt prove would be relevant. You make statements that arent in response to anything ive ever said...then ask me to prove they arent true.

Its shit like that...plus the fact that you know you are talking nonsense...that makes you a troll instead of stupid.

Stupid is much more forgivable. Being a troll is a sin of comission. You knowingly make terrible posts and virtually impossible predictions for shock value and responses.

But it really is my fault. Here I am...not stopping you. I try to keep ISH somewhat loose...but you dont make it easy.