PDA

View Full Version : Wade 52% Kobe 38%

Sharmer
12-21-2014, 01:06 AM
Even without Lebron Wade is so much more efficient then Kobe. It's pretty clear he's much better than Kobe now.

Wade makes his team better, Kobe is hindering the Lakers right now.

Kobe inefficiency is embarrassing, he either should accept being a role player or retire.

russwest0
12-21-2014, 01:09 AM
Lets see what Wade is doing at age 36 and who he's surrounded by.

SugarHill
12-21-2014, 01:10 AM
meh...people insisted Kobe now was better than Wade now :confusedshrug:

russwest0
12-21-2014, 01:11 AM
meh...people insisted Kobe now was better than Wade now :confusedshrug:

why?

SexSymbol
12-21-2014, 01:13 AM
what do you mean making teammates better?
Heat are in a similar situation with a better supporting cast

Mr. Jabbar
12-21-2014, 01:16 AM
cool, a kobe shooting % thread, we can finally discuss this

nba_55
12-21-2014, 01:17 AM
what do you mean making teammates better?
Heat are in a similar situation with a better supporting cast

Not similar , Lakers are 8-18 and Heat 12-15, with Wade missing like 7 games and Bosh missing a good portion of games.

Mr Feeny
12-21-2014, 01:18 AM

Err. ..he wouldn't be shooting 38%fg. There's a reason one is a near 50%fg for his career while the other is 45%fg and dropping.

russwest0
12-21-2014, 01:40 AM
Err. ..he wouldn't be shooting 38%fg. There's a reason one is a near 50%fg for his career while the other is 45%fg and dropping.

:facepalm One played in the East his whole career, the other in the West.

There's also a reason one just passed Jordan on the all time scoring list while the other is nowhere near that mark.

Sharmer
12-21-2014, 03:12 AM

More and more people are realising how much more efficient Wade has been throughout his career than Kobe. I mean its not like Wade isn't banged up either.

Wade > Kobe right now.

Sharmer
12-21-2014, 03:14 AM

Wades knees are more banged up than Kobe s. He's just more efficient less selfish player. Kobe right now has the worst mid range game in the league in terms of efficiency. We could argue Wade still has one of the best especially for a SG.

Magic 32
12-21-2014, 03:31 AM
Wades knees are more banged up than Kobe s.

:facepalm

plowking
12-21-2014, 03:44 AM

Dude has no cartialage in his knee and your face palming this statement. :oldlol:

Wade is seriously underrated all time. He is in the same class as guys like Barkley, Malone, Robinson, etc, and above guys like Isiah, Pippen, Stockton, Ewing. Yet you wouldn't think so with the way he is discussed on here.

Dude is going to end his career with 3 titles, a finals MVP, all time great averages, 20000+ points, and an insane peak up there with the best. People had Kobe ranked top 15 prior to him winning the two titles with Pau, yet people act like Wade isn't close. His resume certainly speaks otherwise.

AirFederer
12-21-2014, 03:54 AM
Fg%, wins, team mates, efficiency etc doesn't count. Only thing counting is blasting away contested mid range jumpers, pure alphaness. :applause:

MellowYellow
12-21-2014, 04:03 AM
Kobe won a ship with a similar 2nd star(Bosh/Pau) at 32.

JebronLames
12-21-2014, 04:32 AM
Kobe will be better at the end of the season when wades knees shut down every year.

Sharmer
12-21-2014, 04:33 AM
Dude has no cartialage in his knee and your face palming this statement. :oldlol:

Wade is seriously underrated all time. He is in the same class as guys like Barkley, Malone, Robinson, etc, and above guys like Isiah, Pippen, Stockton, Ewing. Yet you wouldn't think so with the way he is discussed on here.

Dude is going to end his career with 3 titles, a finals MVP, all time great averages, 20000+ points, and an insane peak up there with the best. People had Kobe ranked top 15 prior to him winning the two titles with Pau, yet people act like Wade isn't close. His resume certainly speaks otherwise.

Also shows Wade is more tougher than Kobe.

Wade still goes to the hole whilst Kobe is jacking up mid range.

plowking
12-21-2014, 04:34 AM
Kobe won a ship with a similar 2nd star(Bosh/Pau) at 32.

Bosh isn't the player Pau is. Pau is better right now than Bosh is, and has probably ever been.

bluechox2
12-21-2014, 04:34 AM
Kobe with bosh could go far

Sharmer
12-21-2014, 04:35 AM
Facts are facts. You can't pick and choose. Wade is vastly superior right now.

Kobe still has some ESPN analyst who are still selling the myth of Kobe.

plowking
12-21-2014, 04:36 AM
Kobe with bosh could go far

Well Bosh and Wade are something like 8-3 when they've actually played together this season I believe.

And that is a typical Kobe fan assertion. Always assuming he'd do better on any given team other than the one he is on. :oldlol:

Sharmer
12-21-2014, 04:37 AM
Kobe won all his rings with either Shaq and combo's of Bynum/Gasol.

That's vastly superior to Bosh.

bluechox2
12-21-2014, 04:46 AM
It's easier to defend one man show Kobe than 2 man show heat

Mr Feeny
12-21-2014, 04:48 AM

There's also a reason one just passed Jordan on the all time scoring list while the other is nowhere near that mark.

That is true. One played more games and took more shots than the other (on a much lower efficiency).

Next

Prometheus
12-21-2014, 05:52 AM

lol who you callin "we"???? you won't discuss it at all, it makes you sooooo mad

Sharmer
12-21-2014, 06:07 AM
lol who you callin "we"???? you won't discuss it at all, it makes you sooooo mad

Kobe fans are as deluded as their idol.

JebronLames
12-21-2014, 06:58 AM
Kobe won all his rings with either Shaq and combo's of Bynum/Gasol.

That's vastly superior to Bosh.
You forgot odom

AirFederer
12-21-2014, 07:03 AM
Low efficiency equals high alphaness. Kobe da GOAT this season :bowdown:

SexSymbol
12-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Also shows Wade is more tougher than Kobe.

Wade still goes to the hole whilst Kobe is jacking up mid range.
what the ****?
Kobe always "jacked up" mid range jumpers. He lives in the mid.
Wade's always been a slasher and he's way younger and played half the minutes Kobe has played.
Your comparison is stupid on so many levels

Dresta
12-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Very true. Tis getting tiresome.

Seriously, where do you pluck this nonsense from? Where is your evidence that playing in the East provides better and more efficient stats? It is certainly not true in Wade's case, whose numbers have been better or equal vs. the West every single season of his career excepting 2011-12 (which was a lockout anyway).

You're welcome to check for yourself:

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/splits/_/id/1987/year/2004/dwyane-wade

Anyone care to check whether Kobe's numbers vs. the East are far superior to his numbers vs. the West? I somehow doubt it. The East has routinely had the best defensive teams in the league over the past couple decades, and usually play at a slower pace too. None of this would inflate offensive numbers, in fact, quite the opposite.

upside24
12-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Kobe is my favorite all time player, but this display of inefficient shot settling and ball dominance with little attempt to involve other teammates in scoring has not been a good way to display his twilight years and I expected so much more.

Wade has adapted his game to fit his physical limits much MJ did to remain an efficient all around player who picks his spots and cuts, posts, and defends while having a good understanding of the game.

Kobe could take a few notes from MJ and Wade.

AirFederer
12-21-2014, 05:34 PM
Kobe is my favorite all time player, but this display of inefficient shot settling and ball dominance with little attempt to involve other teammates in scoring has not been a good way to display his twilight years and I expected so much more.

Wade has adapted his game to fit his physical limits much MJ did to remain an efficient all around player who picks his spots and cuts, posts, and defends while having a good understanding of the game.

:applause:

Nobody's denying he had a great career but for a guy with "5 rangz" he has also some very very bad years. His ego got the better of him.

upside24
12-21-2014, 05:42 PM
:applause:

Nobody's denying he had a great career but for a guy with "5 rangz" he has also some very very bad years. His ego got the better of him.
Like numerous other posters have stated we all saw it coming.

I hoped when Howard going the team he was act more like Celtics Pierce and choose when to take over offensively AND defensively but it never happened.

He isn't wired that way and we all know that. I still enjoy seeing a throwback out of Kobe where his method works but I know good and well Westbrook would scorce Kobe relentlessly in a Finals.

I'm just glad to see him playing, not without a few shakes of the head and full bore cussing.

GrapeApe
12-21-2014, 06:54 PM
Seriously, where do you pluck this nonsense from? Where is your evidence that playing in the East provides better and more efficient stats? It is certainly not true in Wade's case, whose numbers have been better or equal vs. the West every single season of his career excepting 2011-12 (which was a lockout anyway).

Anyone care to check whether Kobe's numbers vs. the East are far superior to his numbers vs. the West? I somehow doubt it. The East has routinely had the best defensive teams in the league over the past couple decades, and usually play at a slower pace too. None of this would inflate offensive numbers, in fact, quite the opposite.

This is why I've never understood the east vs west argument in terms of stats. Depending on the circumstances Wade may not have had the same team success in the west, but his individual numbers would likely be even better.

Wade is a historically efficient player. The only player in history with a higher scoring average on similar shot attempts per game is Kevin Durant. Among guards, Wade is second only to Jordan in terms of volume and efficiency. Wade is doing what many thought he couldn't, which is remain remarkably effective and efficient after losing elite athleticism. His game now is primarily driven by intelligence and skill.

Yao Ming's Foot
12-21-2014, 06:57 PM

:biggums:

http://i.imgur.com/eLU9I.png

ImKobe
12-21-2014, 07:02 PM

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-38682-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-cyMQ.gif

upside24
12-21-2014, 07:09 PM

MJ is the greatest of all time. His usuage rate rate is unimportant.

I don't deny Michael Jeffry is the best ever end discussion.

Just a Kobe fan. My argument stands on Wade. His game is better than Kobe.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 05:20 AM
Another poor percentage shooting game by Kobe. When will he learn. He doesn't have it anymore. I can't believe people were foolish enough to consider him in discussions with MJ.

Kobe should be kept to discussions with all time brick artist. The likes AI, Melo etc.

Wade with no cartilage in his knees is still above 50%.

GimmeThat
12-22-2014, 05:26 AM
and Jeremy Lin might propel the Heat into the 2nd round.

Spo's new school of coaching might get it done.

dreamwarrior
12-22-2014, 07:39 AM
Wade is the smarter player but he had a weak midrange game his first 10 years in the league. He is now a more complete player but its too little too late. He no longer has the ability to carry his team to the finals. He picks his spots to prolong his career while Kobe would be putting up 35ppg if he was still shooting 45%

NBASTATMAN
12-22-2014, 10:49 AM

THEY DON'T WANT THE TRUTH THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH :cheers:

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 08:33 PM
8/30 is just embarrassing with 9 turnovers.

Also Kobe play's no defense these days. MJ was still efficient and never went soft on D.

This is good. People are seeing Kobe for what he truly is. Selfish ball-hog.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 08:34 PM
Kobe is not a starting SG in this league anymore.

tpols
12-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Fun facts...

Dwayne Wade this year for the couple thousand possessions that have been tracked on advanced +/- data is..

1) ranked the 391st defender in the league out of 430 players.

2) has a lower offensive team impact than Kobe does according to O-rapm.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 08:42 PM
fun facts.

Kobe's shooting 4.3% in the final 1minute of the 4th.

:lol

STATUTORY
12-22-2014, 08:44 PM
never conflate efficiency with impact

Kobe still dominates Wade in term of contribution to actual wins. Wade with Kobe's squad would be getting mercy ruled in the west

Magic 32
12-22-2014, 08:47 PM

You just described Kobe's game from 2008 to 2013.

You can't "adapt" a total achilles tear, a fractured knee and 2 years away from the game by "picking your spots".

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 08:47 PM
Kobe is the biggest contributor to Lakers losing games of late.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Achilles and fractures heal.

Wade has no cartilage in his knee which doesn't heal.

Just shows how much more heart Wade has than Kobe.

STATUTORY
12-22-2014, 08:50 PM

Just shows how much more HGH and whistle Wade has than Kobe.

true dat

Magic 32
12-22-2014, 08:50 PM

Just shows how much more heart Wade has than Kobe.

No 18 month break.

And it was a fractured knee.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 08:55 PM
Kobe has seen the best doctors and has the best rehab in the world. He's healthy. But he's always lacked heart. MJ was a different beast. He had so much more heart than Kobe. MJ always attacked the RIM even at 40. All Kobe does is settle of inefficient contested jump shots. Wades more efficient because he attacks the RIM. Wade is still averaging above 20PPG.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 08:55 PM
HGH doesn't heal cartilage.

Magic 32
12-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Kobe has seen the best doctors and has the best rehab in the world. He's healthy. But he's always lacked heart.

http://splatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/turk-walk-away-o.gif

tpols
12-22-2014, 09:19 PM
fun facts.

Kobe's shooting 4.3% in the final 1minute of the 4th.

Yes Kobe hasn't been that good this year. Everyone knows it.. You can find at any given time a bunch of threads on the matter.

Dwayne Wade on the other hand is constantly praised.. I had a heat fan tell me the other day that this year still counts as a prime year for Wade and that he's still a superstar. :oldlol:

All the while Wade's been one of the absolute worst defenders in the league and has had less impact on offense than Kobe has.

Wade has been complete ass this year and you cherry picking FG change that....

plowking
12-22-2014, 09:24 PM
Fun facts...

Dwayne Wade this year for the couple thousand possessions that have been tracked on advanced +/- data is..

1) ranked the 391st defender in the league out of 430 players.

2) has a lower offensive team impact than Kobe does according to O-rapm.

Kobe fans referring to stats? Wait, advanced stats?

:oldlol:

Leftimage
12-22-2014, 10:30 PM
Even without Lebron Wade is so much more efficient then Kobe. It's pretty clear he's much better than Kobe now.

Wade makes his team better, Kobe is hindering the Lakers right now.

Kobe inefficiency is embarrassing, he either should accept being a role player or retire.

Agreed pretty much BUT keep in mind... Kobe was doing great right up until the injury and for most of his career before that. I doubt it's easy having to come to grips with this so soon. He is - like us - only realizing now that his latest injury was the kiss of death...

It's not just Kobe's age... I mean I can't think of many players who have come back from a year-long injury looking the same. Young Jordan maybe? Certainly no one in the 30+ range...

But yeah he needs to look at some Lebron footage for a bit of playmaking guidance... especially if he plans on remaining the number one option for his team. And of course that's his prerogative... the team & management are obviously powerless.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Kobe fans just make up their own stats. Jacking up shots doesn't mean you have heart.

Wades getting more rebounds per game, blocked shots. He's shooting 42% from 3.

Wade is on all star level.

Kobe shouldn't be starting these days. He's too inefficient to be a starter in this league now.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 11:40 PM
Just a update last ten games Kobe 33%, last 5 games 29% and overall 37%.

This would have to be the worst shooting efficiency for a player averaging over 20PPG in recent history.

tpols
12-22-2014, 11:50 PM
Kobe fans just make up their own stats. Jacking up shots doesn't mean you have heart.

Kobe shouldn't be starting these days. He's too inefficient to be a starter in this league now.

lol.. Wade has had mediocre impact on his teams offense. Ranking behind Kobe and Manu. His individual fg has done little to make others better and he's had a mediocre impact on the overall heat offense. Keep trying though. :oldlol:

You're using one of the most basic field stats to make your conclusion. Keep on keeping on.

oh the horror
12-22-2014, 11:53 PM
Before you kiddos blow your loads early as most youngsters do, keep in mind context of this situation.

Wade's team isn't doing much better with better players In a shit conference. I mean they're what? 13 - 15 in the east with guys like Deng and Bosh on the squad? Alrighty then.

Kobe has been playing every game since his return. Good amount of minutes too. At 36 years old, after two pretty nice injuries. One in which happens to be an injury known to slow players down.

Wade once again sitting games left and right. Dude plays sporadic to even keep his knees together.

So try context when you're trying your best to claim one is better. Frankly Wade's prime was over a long time ago and since then I'm not that impressed.

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Gee these Kobe fans are retarted.

oh the horror
12-22-2014, 11:54 PM

And his team is under .500 in the east.

You're embarrassing yourself

Sharmer
12-22-2014, 11:58 PM
All I hear are pathetic excuses for Kobe poor performances.

Before when Wade was above 50% it was because of Lebron, now it's because of Bosh. :lol

PsychoBe
12-23-2014, 12:01 AM
All I hear are pathetic excuses for Kobe poor performances.

Before when Wade was above 50% it was because of Lebron, now it's because of Bosh. :lol

5 > 3

i know it hurts but accept it. kobe will forever be ahead of wade all-time.

Sharmer
12-23-2014, 12:02 AM
right now Wade >>> Kobe.

Not even close.

Papaya Petee
12-23-2014, 01:52 AM
I can't even comprehend Kobe stans stupidity right now. No matter how you spin it, how you try to bullshit it, how you try to rationalize, Wade has been superior to Kobe this year on both ends of the floor.

37% from the field... worst defender in the league and his team is one of the worst in the league. There is NO argument.

Mr Feeny
12-23-2014, 05:07 AM
I can't even comprehend Kobe stans stupidity right now. No matter how you spin it, how you try to bullshit it, how you try to rationalize, Wade has been superior to Kobe this year on both ends of the floor.

37% from the field... worst defender in the league and his team is one of the worst in the league. There is NO argument.

Einstein once defined insanity as doing the same thing over ad over again and expecting different results.

You have Kobe chucking contested midrange shots every game expecting different results. That makes him, using Einstein ' s definition, insane.

And you can't comprehend why his nutjuggers are stupid beyond description?

Sharmer
12-23-2014, 05:17 AM
Most Kobe stans are hiding right now with embarrassment. These are the in-between Kobe nut lickers.

Still I haven't heard one decent argument to justify Kobes abysmal shooting percentage. Because there is no reason to justify 37% and below 10% in the final minutes of the 4th. Nights such as 8/30 with multiple turnovers, limited rebounds steals and defensive pressure is embarrassing.

Sharmer
12-23-2014, 05:25 AM
Just another wake up call to Kobe fans. Wade recently went for 42 12-19 63%. No way Kobe could put these numbers up from 19 shots. He would need 40 plus shots with his efficiency.

Wade right now> Kobe, by miles.

PJR
12-23-2014, 09:40 AM
lol.. Wade has had mediocre impact on his teams offense. Ranking behind Kobe and Manu. His individual fg has done little to make others better and he's had a mediocre impact on the overall heat offense. Keep trying though. :oldlol:

You're using one of the most basic field stats to make your conclusion. Keep on keeping on.

Wade is currently 9th in the league in PER, and 9th in the league Offensive Box Plus/Minus.

There's two advanced statistics that favor Wade this year. I see you failed to mention those.

Can you find me any that favor Bryant?

ArbitraryWater
12-23-2014, 10:14 AM
tpols suddenly loving those def metrics he despised when it came to Kobe :lol

"wade one of the worst defenders in basketball"

Yao Ming's Foot
12-23-2014, 11:19 AM
Wade is currently 9th in the league in PER, and 9th in the league Offensive Box Plus/Minus.

There's two advanced statistics that favor Wade this year. I see you failed to mention those.

Can you find me any that favor Bryant?

http://i.imgur.com/j8VNJxO.png

:confusedshrug:

Mr Feeny
12-23-2014, 11:29 AM

So 2 to 1 in favor of Wade?
Ok then:(

Mr Feeny
12-23-2014, 11:31 AM
Before you kiddos blow your loads early as most youngsters do, keep in mind context of this situation.

Wade's team isn't doing much better with better players In a shit conference. I mean they're what? 13 - 15 in the east with guys like Deng and Bosh on the squad? Alrighty then.

Kobe has been playing every game since his return. Good amount of minutes too. At 36 years old, after two pretty nice injuries. One in which happens to be an injury known to slow players down.

Wade once again sitting games left and right. Dude plays sporadic to even keep his knees together.

So try context when you're trying your best to claim one is better. Frankly Wade's prime was over a long time ago and since then I'm not that impressed.

So you think 2015 Kobe so far as been better than Wade?:biggums:

PJR
12-23-2014, 11:52 AM

A newly made stat that ranks Bryant somewhere in the 40's in the league doesn't favor him.

Wade ranks among the top 10 in the entire LEAGUE in both PER and offensive box plus minus.

Akhenaten
12-23-2014, 01:27 PM
OH LORD, they got some crap named "real" plus minus now :roll:

didnt think it could get any goofier with the so-called advanced stats

:oldlol: @ Kevin Martin

aj1987
12-23-2014, 02:23 PM

http://i.imgur.com/RchrZwS.png

Yao Ming's Foot
12-23-2014, 02:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RchrZwS.png

Real Plus/Minus > Plus/Minus

aj1987
12-23-2014, 02:36 PM

Yeah, Louis Williams, Butler, Korver, Thompson, Lee, Martin, Ellis, Crawford, Wes, Dragic, Green, Kobe, and Manu are all offensively more valuable than CP3, LeBron, Wall, Kyrie, Westbrook, Lowry, AD, etc..

Akhenaten
12-23-2014, 02:45 PM

What's the difference in how the two stats are computed?

Budadiiii
12-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Give me peak Wade over peak LeBron any day

HomieWeMajor
12-23-2014, 03:03 PM
Wade>>>Kobe and I won't even edit this post in the future.

Papaya Petee
12-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Kobe is at 22.4 FGA FG 24.6 PPG
Wade is at 17.1 22.8 PPG

Wade's career high in FGA was 22.0, and he averaged 30.2 PPG that year
If Kobe took 17 GPA this year he would be around 40% FG averaging about 20 PPG :roll:

Sharmer
12-23-2014, 10:38 PM
Almost every important statistical category Wade is superior to Kobe.

Still haven't heard no decent argument for Kobe's inefficiency.

tpols
12-23-2014, 11:13 PM

People don't like this list but it's accurate..

James harden is by far the best offensive sg in the league.

Louis Williams is a sixth man so his value is somewhat inflated since a lot of his data is coming against second units(although he's been balling too)

Korver may seem like an outlier but he's having arguably the greatest pure shooting season ever.. The spacing he provides his teammates right now is enormous as is his team offensive impact.

Klay and Jimmy obviously have been great breakout offensive players this year.

It's not an end all be all Stat.. Like if two guys have similar roles and are within a point or so in rapm value there could be a lot of other factors to consider that could even put the guy with a lower value on top.

But when you're down 4 to 1? That's an even bigger difference than Ops FG comparison.

Dwayne Wade has had less of a team offensive impact than kyle Korver. So has Kobe. It is what it is. The only difference is everyone acknowledges kobe sucks.

Sharmer
12-23-2014, 11:39 PM

Louis Williams is a sixth man so his value is somewhat inflated since a lot of his data is coming against second units(although he's been balling too)

Korver may seem like an outlier but he's having arguably the greatest pure shooting season ever.. The spacing he provides his teammates right now is enormous as is his team offensive impact.

It's not an end all be all Stat.. Like if two guys have similar roles and are within a point or so in rapm value there could be a lot of other factors to consider that could even put the guy with a lower value on top.

But when you're down 4 to 1? That's an even bigger difference than Ops FG comparison.

Dwayne Wade has had less of a team offensive impact than kyle Korver. So has Kobe. It is what it is. The only difference is everyone acknowledges kobe sucks.

Sharmer
12-24-2014, 03:13 AM
Kobe sits out Lakers win just another piece of evidence proving how toxic Kobe is to his team.

Dresta
12-24-2014, 05:57 AM

Dwayne Wade has had less of a team offensive impact than kyle Korver. So has Kobe. It is what it is. The only difference is everyone acknowledges kobe sucks.No one has answered the question as to why this one stat is so miraculously better than all the others, which all indicate significant impact from Wade on his team. Last night, even though Wade was 3-6 for 6 points in the 4th (only played last 5-6 mins), the rest of the team scored 3 points between them, and with lots of open shots (created by Wade).

Miami mostly because of injuries and terrible players like Norris Cole, and Spoelstra playing 2 guard lineups (2 point guards and Wade) all the bloody tim.

Sharmer
12-24-2014, 07:03 AM
No one has answered the question as to why this one stat is so miraculously better than all the others, which all indicate significant impact from Wade on his team. Last night, even though Wade was 3-6 for 6 points in the 4th (only played last 5-6 mins), the rest of the team scored 3 points between them, and with lots of open shots (created by Wade).

Miami mostly because of injuries and terrible players like Norris Cole, and Spoelstra playing 2 guard lineups (2 point guards and Wade) all the bloody tim.

Kobe fans can't answer. Intellectual meltdown:lol .