PDA

View Full Version : Philosopher's take on our modern society

IamRAMBO24
12-21-2014, 07:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMDu3JdQ8Ow#t=173

This is why I love Philosophy. Science is too busy quantifying sh*t while philosophers tell it like it is.

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2014, 08:06 PM
I don't think you have a very strong understanding of philosophy, I think you heard something you liked and decided to promote how cool the idea you agree with sounds.

IamRAMBO24
12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
I don't think you have a very strong understanding of philosophy, I think you heard something you liked and decided to promote how cool the idea you agree with sounds.

Typical scientific mindset. Always gotta hate.

IamRAMBO24
12-21-2014, 09:21 PM
First bit of it was interesting, then it went pants on head retard.

Which part?

A philosophers conception of reality is very different from a scientist. His ideas are far ahead of the times. Only a quantum physicist can remotely understand the "retarded" part.

nathanjizzle
12-21-2014, 09:52 PM
human evolution is organic. you cant argue against it.

DeuceWallaces
12-21-2014, 10:03 PM
Which part?

A philosophers conception of reality is very different from a scientist. His ideas are far ahead of the times. Only a quantum physicist can remotely understand the "retarded" part.

You're either a brilliant troll or one of the dumbest mother ****ers in the history of the internet.

bladefd
12-21-2014, 10:06 PM
You're either a brilliant troll or one of the dumbest mother ****ers in the history of the internet.

He is the latter. Easily.

LJJ
12-21-2014, 10:07 PM
The footage is lifted from the movies Baraka and Samsara.

A much more interesting watch than the inane narration in this youtube video.

IamRAMBO24
12-21-2014, 10:14 PM

Philosophy has already surpassed epiphenomenalism. This is a big word. I am sure you don't know what it means, but of course, I'm still an idiot in your eyes. The scientific mindset is extremely shallow and hateful.

KevinNYC
12-22-2014, 02:27 AM
Philosophy has already surpassed epiphenomenalism. This is a big word. I am sure you don't know what it means, but of course, I'm still an idiot in your eyes. The scientific mindset is extremely shallow and hateful.Wait, somebody took Ron Fricke's non verbal films (http://www.barakasamsara.com/) and added badly recorded narration? :facepalm

Im Still Ballin
12-22-2014, 02:36 AM
You are one coked out asian rambo