PDA

View Full Version : Why is Korver regarded as a bad defender?

Richesly
12-21-2014, 07:49 PM
Real objective talk. No "Hawks cant beat western teams" shit.

He is averaging 4 rebs, .7 steals, and almost a block a game.

Anyone who watches the Hawks can straight up tell this guy is a GREAT defender. He is also a great help defender.

THIS IS AN NOT AN AGENDA FOR THE HAWKS.

I'm sick of people saying "he got blocked by Kyle Korver LOL".

I don't get the joke?

atljonesbro
12-21-2014, 07:51 PM
White guy who's not the greatest athlete therefore he can't defend. Stupid logic but that's what people think. Korver is a great defender.

navy
12-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Why did the Bulls let him go?

His defense is fine and the answers will be the same as the last time you made this thread. You remember the pics Im sure.

ProfessorMurder
12-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Real objective talk.

this guy is a GREAT defender. He is also a great help defender.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Richesly
12-21-2014, 07:53 PM
Why did the Bulls let him go?

His defense is fine and the answers will be the same as the last time you made this thread. You remember the pics Im sure.

I've never made a thread asking why Korver was regarded as a bad defender.

Richesly
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm not trolling or pushing my agenda. It is what it is man.

KyrieTheFuture
OP talking about objectivity then calls Korver a great defender. Uhhhhhh.

Navy, cause they cheap as ****

navy
12-21-2014, 07:54 PM
I've never made a thread asking why Korver was regarded as a bad defender.
Kblaze can you confirm?

One of you Hawks fans did Im sure. Im sure you posted in there too.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 07:54 PM
OP talking about objectivity then calls Korver a great defender. Uhhhhhh.

Navy, cause they cheap as ****

Man, he is... watch a couple Hawks games. They are exciting to watch, so why not? Just pay attention to him on defense.

I'm being 100% objective.

Smoke117
12-21-2014, 07:58 PM
How does asking why a player is a bad defender...turn into he's a GREAT defender? :biggums: Fine he's not a bad defender...but he's a great defender now? You just can't help saying something ridiculous and absurd can you?

Richesly
12-21-2014, 07:59 PM
How does asking why a player is a bad defender...turn into he's a GREAT defender? :biggums: Fine he's not a bad defender...but he's a great defender now? You just can't help saying something ridiculous and absurd can you?

I watch every Hawks games. It's my analysis.

In retrospect, my analysis is the most credential since I watch every game over someone who just watches when we play them.

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2014, 08:10 PM
Do you not understand that by its very definition, you can't be objective. You're a Hawks fan, and he plays for the Hawks.

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 08:12 PM
Kblaze can you confirm?

One of you Hawks fans did Im sure. Im sure you posted in there too.

That was the other one. You know...the guy who posted 2 minutes after this was made.

Here it is:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357574

And as I said then...hes a reasonable and underrated defender.

Calling him great is just....whatever. Im not involving myself with these dudes right now....

Richesly
12-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Do you not understand that by its very definition, you can't be objective. You're a Hawks fan, and he plays for the Hawks.

This has NOTHING to do with the hawks. He just happens to play for them.

navy
12-21-2014, 08:16 PM
That was the other one. You know...the guy who posted 2 minutes after this was made.

Here it is:

Calling him great is just....whatever. Im not involving myself with these dudes right now....
Hmm...alright Richesly. Ill give you this win.

Richesly
12-21-2014, 08:16 PM

Here it is:

Derailing another thread JUST because it's indirectly related to the Hawks.

Are you just trolling today?

Richesly
12-21-2014, 08:17 PM
Hmm...alright Richesly. Ill give you this win.

Lol, more wins to come. ;)

Kblaze8855
12-21-2014, 08:20 PM
If thats what you want to call answering a question posed directly to me and repeating my assessment from the last time this came up. Fine.

ImKobe
12-21-2014, 08:20 PM
http://www.3pointwisdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Korver-Hall-of-Fame.jpg

KyrieTheFuture
12-21-2014, 08:34 PM
This has NOTHING to do with the hawks. He just happens to play for them.
I'm not sure what part of this to bold. You really are a ****ing moron aren't you?

T_L_P
12-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Korver is a solid-to-above-average defender. He can stay in front of his man, at the very least.

But come off that great defender shit. Someone like Cory Joseph isn't a great defender, and he's a heck of a lot better at the PG position (defensively) than Korver is at his. And this is coming from a guy who thinks he's his team's most valuable player. :confusedshrug:

dontgetchoked
12-21-2014, 08:52 PM
Bulls let Korver ho because atl offered more money and they thought they could get his production from someone else for cheaper. But dunleavy isn't close to the shooter Korver is. I miss him. :(

masonanddixon
12-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Because he's white and isn't fleet footed

Im so nba'd out
12-21-2014, 08:56 PM
If i put Kyle Korver on a court 1 on 1 vs anyblksg/sf in the league and said stop him back to back plays he wouldnt be able to do it.....That is why he is considered a bad defender OP.Im sure with help defense everywhere he can look like a decent defender but we all know the truth.