PDA

View Full Version : The NBA will become unwatchable once LeBron retires...

ekosky
12-22-2014, 12:19 AM
There will be NOBODY as dominant at his position..EVER. Once in a lifetime player, like Shaq. Who will be the face of the league once LeBron is retired?

Anthony Davis? He's boring. Good, but doesn't really make you jump out of your seat...

Kevin Durant? Meh.... He hasn't won anything thus far. It will stay that way until they get a new coach and Point Guard.

Russell Westbrook? :lol

Andrew Wiggins? :lol

RRR3
12-22-2014, 12:21 AM
The ONLY thing you were right about is that LeBron is "a once in a lifetime player". The rest is biased stannery.

The NBA will be fine.

Lebron23
12-22-2014, 12:24 AM
I don't think so. They will always be a great player in an era. LBJ Jr. might not be as good as his dad, but I am seeing a better version of Iguodala.

Budadiiii
12-22-2014, 12:26 AM
I don't think so. They will always be a great player in an era. LBJ Jr. might not be as good as his dad, but I am seeing a better version of Iguodala.
He's soft.

At least LeBron had some sort of street hunger. Spoiled kids don't make it in the NBA unless they have special mental genetics.

LeBron and his wife are both soft, so what you get is soft ass kids.

ekosky
12-22-2014, 12:26 AM
LBJ Jr. = Andre Iguodala = Great player of the next era?

:facepalm

bluechox2
12-22-2014, 12:31 AM
thats what she said..

yarrak
12-22-2014, 12:33 AM
When Lebron and Kobe are gone, who is gonna take over their spot? I don't see anyone making the game fun as much as they did in the near future.

Mr. Jabbar
12-22-2014, 12:33 AM
are you kidding me? i could barely watch his games during his prime w/o falling asleep

unwatchable, lel

Cold soul
12-22-2014, 12:34 AM
I find Lebron game to be boring and dull personally great player but not all that fun or exciting to watch play to me anyway, but in his younger Cleveland days I enjoyed watching him more he was freakishly athletic that moved fast at that size his vert was insane at that time.

RRR3
When Lebron and Kobe are gone, who is gonna take over their spot? I don't see anyone making the game fun as much as they did in the near future.
That's a hard one. No current players are as polarizing or popular as bron and bean

Droid101
Most boring "dominant" player ever, really.

Bull rush the rim, hope for foul. Wow, so fun.

ekosky
12-22-2014, 12:36 AM
I find Lebron game to be boring and dull personally great player but not all that fun or exciting to watch play to me anyway, but in his younger Cleveland days I enjoyed watching him more he was freakishly athletic that moved fast at that size his vert was insane at that time.
He's still the same player, who became smarter. He adjusted to the game and that's why his reign as the best player in the league is lasting longer than it should be.

BuffaloBill
12-22-2014, 12:36 AM
I enjoy the NBA just fine and I hardly ever watch Bron that much. He's pretty boring to be honest.

RRR3
12-22-2014, 12:37 AM
OP is full of shit, but so are people who try to convince us Lebron ****ing James isn't fun to watch. The same people are in every game thread involving LeBron (not Cold soul tho to his credit)

If you like basketball, what great player is boring anyways?
Plus prime LeBron at least did a lot of "exciting stuff"

Fastbreaks alley oops lots of huge dunks heat checks flash passes etc

Budadiiii
12-22-2014, 12:37 AM
That's a hard one. No current players are as polarizing or popular as bron and bean
LeBron was polarizing for the wrong reasons, and his game is more boring than watching paint dry.

Lol at the thread backfire, pretty much everyone thinks LeBron is boring. lulz

yarrak
12-22-2014, 12:45 AM
LeBron was polarizing for the wrong reasons, and his game is more boring than watching paint dry.

Lol at the thread backfire, pretty much everyone thinks LeBron is boring. lulz

He was polarizing for the wrong reasons, but his shoes still generated $300 million in U.S. retail sales in just a year...Damn he must be the goat.

Kobe Bryant (Nike): $50 million
Carmelo Anthony (Jordan): $40 million
Kevin Durant (Nike): $35 million

A total $125 million from the guys who were polarizing for the right reasons. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not even half of LeBron.:lol

Who cares what a bunch of people, mostly trolls say on this forum? Numbers don't lie.

BurningHammer
12-22-2014, 12:53 AM
The next big thing comes 1-2 times every decades. All NBA needs to do are marketing them right and wishing themselves good luck.

imdaman99
12-22-2014, 01:10 AM
I enjoy the NBA just fine and I hardly ever watch Bron that much. He's pretty boring to be honest.
This.

I have literally watched 3-4 games where bran plays a year and they are involving a team I root for minus the Finals.

NBA will be fine. After all, bran was in one of the lowest rated/boring Finals ever in 2007.

Beastmode88
12-22-2014, 01:11 AM
With all joking aside I find Lebron's game very boring.

kamil
12-22-2014, 01:19 AM
He was polarizing for the wrong reasons, but his shoes still generated $300 million in U.S. retail sales in just a year...Damn he must be the goat.

Kobe Bryant (Nike): $50 million
Carmelo Anthony (Jordan): $40 million
Kevin Durant (Nike): $35 million

A total $125 million from the guys who were polarizing for the right reasons. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not even half of LeBron.:lol

Who cares what a bunch of people, mostly trolls say on this forum? Numbers don't lie.

Shoe sales don't make LeBrons* game any less boring.

COnDEMnED
12-22-2014, 01:19 AM
Well...you've got like 3-4 more years to watch the NBA then. By then Curry, M. Gasol, Westbrook, and Durant will have already taken over as the face of the NBA. Starting this year perhaps. Anthony Davis time will come, but not until he either gets a better team around him or moves to a storied franchise.

Budadiiii
12-22-2014, 01:22 AM
Shoe sales don't make LeBrons* game any less boring.
Delusional fanbase.

sekachu
12-22-2014, 01:30 AM
There will be NOBODY as dominant at his position..EVER. Once in a lifetime player, like Shaq. Who will be the face of the league once LeBron is retired?

Anthony Davis? He's boring. Good, but doesn't really make you jump out of your seat...

Kevin Durant? Meh.... He hasn't won anything thus far. It will stay that way until they get a new coach and Point Guard.

Russell Westbrook? :lol

Andrew Wiggins? :lol

Lebron is a best player but he isn't fun to watch, not even top 5

edrick
12-22-2014, 01:31 AM
Most boring "dominant" player ever, really.

Bull rush the rim, hope for foul. Wow, so fun.

What's more fun, watching some dude take the most FTAs in a season by using a rip-through move, or Lebron trying to get to the rim?

You can't hate a player without a good reason to hate on them. If he was as boring as you claim, nobody would give a shit about hating on him.

Budadiiii
12-22-2014, 01:33 AM
Lebron is a best player but he isn't fun to watch, not even top 5
http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/dinner-for-schmucks-header.jpg