PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight...

Im Still Ballin
12-22-2014, 03:45 AM
Zach Randolph doesn't play against Cleveland and they get blown out?

Cleveland shoots 60% from the floor?

Gee wizz

I think we underestimate Randolph's impact

This is his team, and they will go as far as he takes them

RidonKs
12-22-2014, 04:02 AM
also missing tony allen, and lebron abused the perimeter defenders, prince especially

J Shuttlesworth
12-22-2014, 04:10 AM
Hey OP, I watched the game. One thing I noticed is they pretty much never doubled Gasol. They always just let him get his and made sure nobody else got going

#emptystats
#overrated
#cousins=bestcenter

Im Still Ballin
12-22-2014, 04:19 AM
Not to make this thread about Demarcus but If he was given single coverage against the Cavs he'd probably score 45-50 points

He was getting double/tripled against the Lakeshow tonight

GoldMedallist
12-22-2014, 04:28 AM
The return of the trolls :).

It's like watching a kobe's supporting threads but in the other side.

ImKobe
12-22-2014, 05:26 AM
Marc had a good game but Cleveland was moving the ball so well in this one and had 21 points off 14 3-point attempts

meanwhile, Memphis missed 15 out of 16 threes and didn't get much production out of their back court.

Missing Randolph was obviously going to hurt them in this one, but Leuer actually had a respectable game starting in his place.

GimmeThat
12-22-2014, 05:39 AM
Marc had a good game but Cleveland was moving the ball so well in this one and had 21 points off 14 3-point attempts

meanwhile, Memphis missed 15 out of 16 threes and didn't get much production out of their back court.

Missing Randolph was obviously going to hurt them in this one, but Leuer actually had a respectable game starting in his place.

somehow I thought this thread was about how Randolph could walk around in Memphis on his own and be considered the most swag