LeBrons rebounding has been atrocious :facepalm

8 boards in the last 3 games :facepalm

5.0 RPG in 37.8 MPG

Nash
12-22-2014, 09:51 AM
LeBrons rebounding has been atrocious :facepalm

8 boards in the last 3 games :facepalm

5.0 RPG in 37.8 MPG

why should he rebound? He has elite rebounders like Love, Varejao and Thompson on his team. He should run up the court to receive that outlet pass from Kevin Love instead of collecting rebounds. This isn't the Miami days when nobody knew how to rebound.

Haymaker
12-22-2014, 10:05 AM
why should he rebound? He has elite rebounders like Love, Varejao and Thompson on his team. He should run up the court to receive that outlet pass from Kevin Love instead of collecting rebounds. This isn't the Miami days when nobody knew how to rebound.

True.

StephHamann
12-22-2014, 10:07 AM
Rondo averages more RPG than Bran
:lebronamazed:

Dresta
12-22-2014, 10:09 AM
:roll:

Where's his defense then? They certainly need someone to lead by example on that end you know.

jlip
12-22-2014, 10:10 AM
If Lebron were to avg. 7+ rebounds on a team with this many good rebounders people would say that he was stat padding and stealing rebounds from teammates.

VengefulAngel
12-22-2014, 10:10 AM

Where's his defense then? They certainly need someone to lead by example on that end you know.

He's actually been decent defensively. When Lebron want's he play's terrific on-ball defense. Just a question of effort.

His rotation's have been a tad slow though.

Blue&Orange
12-22-2014, 10:11 AM
Exactly why would Lebron help his team to get even more rebounds and win games when he can get that easy layup? He needs it, his FG% isn't what it used to be.

pauk
12-22-2014, 10:13 AM
If Lebron were to avg. 7+ rebounds on a team with this many good rebounders people would say that he was stat padding and stealing rebounds from teammates.

Yep.... Love already averages the lowest RPG of his career since his rookie year, cant imagine what he would average with Lebron battling him for defensive rebounds..... then we would have "Lebron makes his teammates worse" threads here all day

pauk
12-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Exactly why would Lebron help his team to get even more rebounds and win games when he can get that easy layup? He needs it, his FG% isn't what it used to be.

When you see Love/Varejao battling for defensive rebounds with no opponents around and you decide to chime in..... you are not helping much.... completely unnecessary, why not race up and preferably get a chance for an easy bucket by a Love outlet....

But i do agree he should attack the off. rebounds more.

ArbitraryWater
12-22-2014, 10:17 AM

/thread

OP still in the phase of trying to convince ISH he's not a 'Bron stan anymore and likes Kobe now.

T_L_P
12-22-2014, 10:20 AM
To be fair, LeBron is done stealing rebounds from his teammates

RRR3
12-22-2014, 10:27 AM
/thread

OP still in the phase of trying to convince ISH he's not a 'Bron stan anymore and likes Kobe now.
Lol wut. I hate Kobe. I just try not to troll about him anymore. LeBron will always be my dude but he could hit the boards better.

SexSymbol
12-22-2014, 10:28 AM
He's actually been decent defensively. When Lebron want's he play's terrific on-ball defense. Just a question of effort.

His rotation's have been a tad slow though.
Lebron's defense has been one of the worst out of all players this season.
He literally has turned it up on defense for like two quarters this whole season, he's horrible on that end

Blue&Orange
12-22-2014, 10:28 AM
Cavs 24th in rpg, they get two more rebounds than the Knicks :lol

lebrontards are the only ones that still don't seem him for what he is, the biggest cherry picker stat padder in the history of the NBA.

That's why he is 2\5 even after cherry picking teams.

RRR3
12-22-2014, 10:30 AM
To be fair, LeBron is done stealing rebounds from his teammates
25/5/8/1/1 on 49/39/75="done" :oldlol:

Edit: nvm saw white text :lol

T_L_P
12-22-2014, 10:33 AM
25/5/8/1/1 on 49/39/75="done" :oldlol:

Edit: nvm saw white text :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/bobo.gif

RRR3
12-22-2014, 10:35 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/bobo.gif
:lol :cheers:

salwan
12-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Rondo averages more RPG than Bran
:lebronamazed:

Goat gonna Goat :rockon:

Megabox!
12-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Cavs 24th in rpg, they get two more rebounds than the Knicks :lol

lebrontards are the only ones that still don't seem him for what he is, the biggest cherry picker stat padder in the history of the NBA.

That's why he is 2\5 even after cherry picking teams.
Is this dude really having a little conversation with himself right now? :biggums:

Ancient Legend
12-22-2014, 11:43 AM
Is this dude really having a little conversation with himself right now? :biggums:

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Hey Yo
12-22-2014, 11:52 AM
He forgot to change to an Alt account in order to agree with himself.

Nuff Said
12-22-2014, 12:20 PM
Lol wut. I hate Kobe. I just try not to troll about him anymore. LeBron will always be my dude but he could hit the boards better.
Why do you hate Kobe? And lol@buddy responding to himself.

Hoopz2332
12-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Lebron doesn't have to board hard for the Cavs with Love, Andy and Tristan eating up the boards. This isn't Miami where Lebron had to board hard because Bosh wouldn't do it:biggums:

navy
12-22-2014, 01:24 PM

SouBeachTalents
12-22-2014, 01:27 PM

A 5-25 record will make you a little disoriented

Blue&Orange
12-22-2014, 07:15 PM
He forgot to change to an Alt account in order to agree with himself.
why would i need an alt account to agree with myself? And since when what i did was agreeing with myself you dumb fack?

f@gs got butthurt with facts.

RRR3
12-22-2014, 07:21 PM
Lebron doesn't have to board hard for the Cavs with Love, Andy and Tristan eating up the boards. This isn't Miami where Lebron had to board hard because Bosh wouldn't do it:biggums:
He should still crash the offensive boards more especially since he's not finishing as well

@nuff said:
Kobe fans media hype annoy me so does his style of play selfishness I don't literally hate him tho

HurricaneKid
12-22-2014, 07:33 PM
Lebron's defense has been one of the worst out of all players this season.
He literally has turned it up on defense for like two quarters this whole season, he's horrible on that end

Well thats overstating things. By a lot.

Cle is 8 points/100 poss better defensively when he is in. Adjusted for noise he has a better RPM than Patrick Beverly etc.

He isn't playing up to his normal standard but he is still a fine defender. And when he is engaged he is still among the best in the game.