PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant Highlights vs. Kings 21.12.2014, 25/5/3!

ArbitraryWater
12-22-2014, 01:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-yYAxbzp_M&feature=youtu.be

Damn, dude even got bailed out on a missed FGA and TO, that was 7-31 + 10 TO's lol

But hey, at least Kobe still livin' rent free.

TylerOO
12-22-2014, 01:04 PM
Clank!!!

ArbitraryWater
12-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Basically, we get threads like this, because of Idiots like this

http://i.gyazo.com/a70dbef787560627e72e066a57cd5a5c.png

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363309

LVP

DirkNowitzki41
12-22-2014, 01:07 PM
this guy is gonna make it to the all star game over ellis :facepalm

Eric Cartman
12-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Man those lakers can really get those offensive rebounds.

Of course, since that is the only way these chaps will get their palms on the ball they show tremendous effort.

Mr Feeny
12-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Basically, we get threads like this, because of Idiots like this

http://i.gyazo.com/a70dbef787560627e72e066a57cd5a5c.png

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363309

LVP

That guy must be the single dumbest poster on this site by a landslide. The amount of garbage he spouts on a daily basis has you question whether you are talking to a sane human being. Utterly clueless about anything to do with basketball. Don't get worked up by a dumba $$.

VengefulAngel
12-22-2014, 01:11 PM
Kobe's release doesn't look consistent, must admit I haven't watched any Laker's games but his shot is so off.

andgar923
12-22-2014, 01:28 PM
Don't see what all the fuss is about.

I think it's unfair for people to start jumping on the Kobe sucks bandwagon to be honest.

I see no difference between this and any version of Kobe aside from a bit of explosiveness. He still takes the same retarded shots, still forces shit, still shows low IQ.

In the past he was able to get 1 or 2 more of those bad shots to go in... meh.

Nothing many of us haven't seen from Kobe throughout his career. Main difference is, he'd make 1 or 2 of those shots and everybody would overlook his otherwise inconsistent play.

JohnMax
12-22-2014, 04:00 PM
highlight includes missed fieldgoals

RoundMoundOfReb
12-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Vintage Kobe performance

Dr Seuss
12-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Main difference is, he'd make 1 or 2 of those shots and everybody would overlook his otherwise inconsistent play.

so kobe was inconsistent throughout his career, eh?

VengefulAngel
12-22-2014, 04:18 PM
highlight includes missed fieldgoals

It would have been a short video if it was only makes...

navy
12-22-2014, 04:20 PM
Did you guys notice all the Kobe assist?

KungFuJoe
12-22-2014, 04:21 PM
There would be no video if it was only makes...

Fixed that for you.

VengefulAngel
12-22-2014, 04:21 PM
Did you guys notice all the Kobe assist?

They know it's gonna be a brick and that the only way they'll get to touch the basketball = amazing offensive rebound.

VengefulAngel
12-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Fixed that for you.

Future rep :applause: :applause:

Rooster
12-22-2014, 04:24 PM

I think it's unfair for people to start jumping on the Kobe sucks bandwagon to be honest.

I see no difference between this and any version of Kobe aside from a bit of explosiveness. He still takes the same retarded shots, still forces shit, still shows low IQ.

Nothing many of us haven't seen from Kobe throughout his career. Main difference is, he'd make 1 or 2 of those shots and everybody would overlook his otherwise inconsistent play.

I disagree. The Afro version of Kobe was picking teams apart. He attacked the basket more and he was more in a rhythm especially when to take over the momentum of the game.

andgar923
12-22-2014, 04:31 PM
I disagree. The Afro version of Kobe was picking teams apart. He attacked the basket more and he was more in a rhythm especially when to take over the momentum of the game.

FroBe had an even more inconsistent jumper and even lower IQ.

he was more athletic and had Shaq to cover up for him.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-22-2014, 04:44 PM

You see no difference between Kobe shooting 38% (this game ~25%) and 45% for his career? I'm probably taking troll bait, but this post is genuinely retarded.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-22-2014, 04:46 PM
And just to elaborate, Andgar's post is proof of what I've been saying. The more Kobe plays like shit, the likelier morons are going to believe THIS version of Kobe is the one we've seen throughout his career.

Heavincent
12-22-2014, 04:50 PM

Covered up for him when he dropped 45/10 in back to back playoff games on the road?

Rooster
12-22-2014, 04:51 PM
And just to elaborate, Andgar's post is proof of what I've been saying. The more Kobe plays like shit, the likelier morons are going to believe THIS version of Kobe is the one we've seen throughout his career.

It's a perfect time to sell this agenda because it's cute now to jump on the wagon seeing how awful Kobe look like this season.

Rooster
12-22-2014, 04:53 PM

:no: Kobe killed the Spurs not Shaq.

And he did that too in the playoff without Shaq

Just for better measure.

gts
12-22-2014, 04:53 PM
And just to elaborate, Andgar's post is proof of what I've been saying. The more Kobe plays like shit, the likelier morons are going to believe THIS version of Kobe is the one we've seen throughout his career.The man has over 1400 games in his career and some idiots are trying to frame his career based on a 20 some game sample size in his 19th year coming off of two huge injuries

I don't even respond to them, seriously if you are that big a total/complete effing moron to make that jump you're not worth the time of day... :lol

andgar923
12-22-2014, 04:54 PM
You see no difference between Kobe shooting 38% (this game ~25%) and 45% for his career? I'm probably taking troll bait, but this post is genuinely retarded.

An exaggeration on my behalf, but his play isn't drastically different.

A few seasons ago I noticed Kobe positioning himself better for easier shots, moving without the ball more efficiently, being more patient, posting up more in the paint, taking more mids etc.etc. But then it was all just sorta gone.

He should go back to doing that more consistently.

I still think his footwork is overrated when compared to MJ and others. Why? because he doesn't get enough separation, which separation is kinda supposed to do.

Meh....

VengefulAngel
12-22-2014, 04:55 PM
The man has over 1400 games in his career and some idiots are trying to frame his career based on a 20 some game sample size in his 19th year coming off of two huge injuries

I don't even respond to them, seriously if you are that big a total/complete effing moron to make that jump you're not worth the time of day... :lol

Of course I have to agree, but it's so easy trolling Kobe stans, plus the fact they are defending him through this irks me too.

dubnation
12-22-2014, 04:56 PM

He clearly looks worse. But it is crazy to think that if he just made a couple more of those fadeaways per game (like he did in the past), he would be shooting above his career average in FG% (right now he's at 8.3-22.4 = 37%, and 10.3-22.4 = 46%). Just watching him makes it seem so much worse than that.

KungFuJoe
12-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Future rep :applause: :applause:

:cheers:

AirFederer
12-22-2014, 05:16 PM
If he was as good as some of his sta(i)ns say, you'd expect him to play a Larry Bird like game, earth bound, controlling the pace, making smart plays, getting guys their shots and confidence, encouraging them when they need it and pushing when necessary, building the team spirit, and only shooting high percentage shots. aka playing with a high BBIQ.
That way they could have sniffed the playoff.

Instead he shots the worst kind of shots game after game, kills guys confidence in practise, is a statistical negative on court etc.

I'd like to know what he really thinks himself... :rolleyes:

andgar923
12-22-2014, 05:22 PM
If he was as good as some of his sta(i)ns say, you'd expect him to play a Larry Bird like game, earth bound, controlling the pace, making smart plays, getting guys their shots and confidence, encouraging them when they need it and pushing when necessary, building the team spirit, and only shooting high percentage shots. aka playing with a high BBIQ.

Instead he shots the worst kind of shots game after game, kills guys confidence in practise, is a statistical negative on court etc.

But he does do that to some degree at times.

But like all things Kobe it aint consistent.

He goes from passBe, to chuckBe in a matter of minutes and games.

Goes from making Bird like plays/decisions to a JR Smith ones, and that's been his entire career. Makes a great defensive play then lets his man beat him without even trying.

Nothing new

Dengness9
12-22-2014, 05:27 PM
Pathetic thread. And I strongly dislike Kobe.

You people need to get a life. The Lakers are garbage, why wouldn't he chuck?

Rooster
12-22-2014, 05:31 PM

:facepalm :facepalm
Do you think the Lakers would have won 5 rings if Kobe play like this.

ImKobe
12-22-2014, 05:36 PM
You're wrong OP

if you actually watched the game, refs didn't bail Kobe out on this one

there was a play where Kobe faked gay out and he jumped into him, no call and it resulted in a TO

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 05:49 PM
Oh man, look at that army of Kobetards in the YT comments:lol

ArbitraryWater
12-22-2014, 06:18 PM
Waiting for "6 for 24" to come in here and let us know how many assist opportunities Kobe created :applause:

Keno
12-22-2014, 06:37 PM
Pathetic thread. And I strongly dislike Kobe.

You people need to get a life. The Lakers are garbage, why wouldn't he chuck?

nick young can chuck at a higher clip, the lakers would probably have a better record too.

Magic 32
12-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Can somebody help me find ArbitraryWater's "Kobe Bryant Highlights vs. Kings 09.12.2014, 32/6/3!" thread.

I'm sure it must be out there. After all he's not a pathetic troll.