PDA

View Full Version : East 2015 playoffs may have the worst ratings.

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Toronto
Atlanta
Boston
Brooklyn
Milwaukee

are not must see tv

Wizards (have a chance to make some noise but are still not experienced enough to go far)
Bulls (only have a chance if rose stays healthy)
Cavs (bron is not the same and team might choke in playoffs)
Heat (has absolutely no chance if wade's knees continue to fail him)

So far looking at these standings, I am not impressed:coleman:

East playoffs this season will deflate ratings like crazy this season with the current top 8-top 9 teams.

West playoffs would be wayyyyy better than this crap.

Adam Silver you're a damn genius:applause: ...:rolleyes: ...:coleman:

What you think ISH??

SugarHill
12-22-2014, 03:12 PM
You went from saying they're shit to just bitching about not liking them

KobesFinger
12-22-2014, 03:15 PM
Need the Knicks for comedic value

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:16 PM
You went from saying they're shit to just bitching about not liking them

They still are shit Sir Sugar. Them niguhs are a mediocre team at best but since the east is so damn horrible they are magically the top seed.

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:17 PM
Need the Knicks for comedic value
Lakers in the west playoffs tho:rolleyes:

Velocirap31
12-22-2014, 03:19 PM
Raptor fans have a huge and intense fan base. Better than most teams in the league. Americans might not care though.

Velocirap31
12-22-2014, 03:21 PM
They still are shit Sir Sugar. Them niguhs are a mediocre team at best but since the east is so damn horrible they are magically the top seed.

What's far worse than shit then for describing the Knicks?

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:23 PM
Raptor fans have a huge and intense fan base. Better than most teams in the league. Americans might not care though.

they do have a intense fan base for sure but theres thousands of people in the U.S who don't even care to see a team with players they don't recognize and a team that obviously are worse than their record shows. Raptors only have lowry and we don't know if he's even going to be healthy and bring it in the playoffs. Very unproven team.

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:24 PM
What's far worse than shit then for describing the Knicks?

This has nothing to do with the knicks man. Im just saying that ratings will go down with these current top8-9 seeds, and everybody knows it.

Velocirap31
12-22-2014, 03:26 PM
Ya you're probably right OP. Especially with Atlanta and Milwaukee.

SugarHill
12-22-2014, 03:26 PM
they do have a intense fan base for sure but theres thousands of people in the U.S who don't even care to see a team with players they don't recognize and a team that obviously are worse than their record shows. Raptors only have lowry and we don't know if he's even going to be healthy and bring it in the playoffs. Very unproven team.

What?

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:30 PM
What?
Lowry was never injured???:biggums: :confusedshrug: :biggums:

Raptors made the semis more than once???:biggums:

Raptors made the EAST finals?:wtf:

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:31 PM
Ya you're probably right OP. Especially with Atlanta and Milwaukee.

Yea man just had to be REAL. No beef.

Real Men Wear Green
12-22-2014, 03:33 PM
What does this have to do with Silver? He can't pick the playoff teams.

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:38 PM
What does this have to do with Silver? He can't pick the playoff teams.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Smook A.
12-22-2014, 03:38 PM
22-6 is mediocre? :roll:

The salt is REAL. Quit acting like whiny bitch, dude. You say the stupidest things almost every time.

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:40 PM
22-6 is mediocre? :roll:

The salt is REAL. Quit acting like whiny bitch, dude. You say the stupidest things almost every time.

I'm stupid?:biggums: but you didn't even understand what I was saying:coleman: Read my post again:facepalm

Smook A.
12-22-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm stupid?:biggums: but you didn't even understand what I was saying:coleman: Read my post again:facepalm
Yes, you're actually very stupid. And I did read your posts. Everything you said so far is retarded

GimmeThat
12-22-2014, 03:44 PM
True or false

More people watch the ncaa tournament from when it begins, than the final 4

Real Men Wear Green
12-22-2014, 03:46 PM
I wouldn't be so sure.
You know what? I was going to ask why you would think that but seeing as you're you? It doesn't matter.

Velocirap31
12-22-2014, 03:47 PM
True or false

True for me. I enjoy the cinderella teams and then get bored of the tournament. I don't care much for college ball though and all the fake fans that talk about it during March. It reminds me of the World Cup of soccer.

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Yes, you're actually very stupid. And I did read your posts. Everything you said so far is retarded

Stop being dumb and salty and read what I said. I said they are mediocre at best type team but since the EAST IS HORRIBLE they happened to be number 1. Raptors are pretenders not contenders. Raptors wont make the Finals at all.

Real14
12-22-2014, 03:51 PM
True or false

It depends especially dealing with people trying to win money on those brackets.

Sakkreth
12-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Stop being dumb and salty and read what I said. I said they are mediocre at best type team but since the EAST IS HORRIBLE they happened to be number 1. Raptors are pretenders not contenders. Raptors wont make the Finals at all.

Knicks are trash, and most "overrated" team in the east is seed n1 atm and shit on ur knicks so u mad and salty, stop making threads. :facepalm

Nice avatar btw.

Smook A.
12-22-2014, 03:59 PM
No, YOU stop being dumb. Them being in the east and having the #1 seed still doesnt take away the fact that they're a really good team. If the Knicks were the #1 seed in the east (which would never happen :oldlol:) you'd be saying that they're one of the top teams. You're just jealous of the Raptors. And quit saying that they don't have a chance to go far in the playoffs because they haven't made the ECSM in a long time. The team in talented. I won't be surprised if they make the East Finals.

Kvnzhangyay
12-22-2014, 04:05 PM
toronto and atlanta are not that bad to watch

Kungfro
12-22-2014, 04:16 PM
The Raps/Nets series was one of the best first round matchups of the playoffs last year, but Raps aren't "must see tv".

Real14
12-22-2014, 04:27 PM
The Raps/Nets series was one of the best first round matchups of the playoffs last year, but Raps aren't "must see tv".

That was last year and it still wasn't that great in ratings historical wise.

Real14
12-22-2014, 04:53 PM
toronto and atlanta are not that bad to watch

In the playoffs they will be. Nobody wants to see them play for 2 or more rounds.

Real14
12-22-2014, 04:55 PM
No, YOU stop being dumb. Them being in the east and having the #1 seed still doesnt take away the fact that they're a really good team. If the Knicks were the #1 seed in the east (which would never happen :oldlol:) you'd be saying that they're one of the top teams. You're just jealous of the Raptors. And quit saying that they don't have a chance to go far in the playoffs because they haven't made the ECSM in a long time. The team in talented. I won't be surprised if they make the East Finals.

If knicks were number one then ratings would sky rocketed. This thread is mainly about RATINGS, and raptors wont excel greatly RATINGS wise at all and everybody and their momma knows those FACTS. Raptors wont make the east finals tho (unless LeBron gets injured)

Legends66NBA7
12-22-2014, 08:06 PM
Raptors only have lowry

Sure, for someone who doesn't watch them.

Real14
12-22-2014, 08:29 PM
Sure, for someone who doesn't watch them.

I watch them and that's the only reason why they are number one.

Legends66NBA7
12-23-2014, 01:18 AM
I watch them

Nah, you don't. I doubt you've watched 1 game that wasn't vs the Knicks.

6 guys score in double digits in the last game, it ain't all Lowry. If you don't have a clue, don't post on it.

Real14
12-26-2014, 02:49 PM
Nah, you don't. I doubt you've watched 1 game that wasn't vs the Knicks.

6 guys score in double digits in the last game, it ain't all Lowry. If you don't have a clue, don't post on it.

trust me man I did, at least 3-4 games. Raptors have a good team but they are not good as what their record shows. If other teams in the east actually give a damn and try then the raptors true colors will show, bringing them to a number 5-8 seed. That's who the raptors truly are. The east this year just sucks.:facepalm :banghead:

Legends66NBA7
12-26-2014, 04:27 PM
Raptors have a good team

At least we agree for once.

Real14
12-26-2014, 06:29 PM
At least we agree for once.
I let you slide with not agreeing with everything else that I wrote in that post because you're a committed raptors fan:D I aint mad at cha bro:pimp:

ralph_i_el
12-26-2014, 08:04 PM

What do the raptors have to do to prove to you they're great? They've been playing this well for almost a year now. Quit making a fool of yourself

PJR
12-26-2014, 08:05 PM
5-26

Real14
12-26-2014, 08:16 PM
What do the raptors have to do to prove to you they're great? They've been playing this well for almost a year now. Quit making a fool of yourself

Ask around mr. delusional. I see several posters say the same shit I say about the raptors. Many have said that they are not as their record show. Its quite obvious. Don't act like the EAST don't suck.:no: So you quit making a fool of yourself:coleman:

Springsteen
12-26-2014, 08:27 PM
Congratulations on making this astute observation. Small market teams don't get a lot of viewers. Wow, who would've thunk!

The east sucks, sure. But who says they can't provide a great playoff surprise? The Atlanta Hawks barely snuck into the playoffs last year above your terrible Knicks, and gave the Pacers a pretty big run for their money.

Just admit your ulterior motive in making this thread is because the Knicks are the worst team in the league. In some alternate reality, you wouldn't be making this whining thread because the Knicks barely scraped into the 8th seed of the sh*tty east. So what if teams like Toronto and Atlanta doesn't bring big viewers? Who gives a sh*t? If you cared about exciting basketball instead of just being a homer for your awful Knicks team then you wouldn't have made this thread. Stop being salty, bro.