PDA

View Full Version : Why don't blacks who are unhappy with the US just move elsewhere?

Joyner82reload
12-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Why not attempt to obtain a Visa and move somewhere that fits your preference? Such as moving back to Africa? Why relegate yourself to "oppression" rather than take the opportunity to move elsewhere where you can strive without being held down by the "system"?

Draz
12-22-2014, 06:34 PM
That's actually a good question honestly. Every ****ing race gets humiliated here in America. The truth is if you aren't white, you are technically not up to standards. Everyone deals with this shit.

KyleKong
12-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Holy shit it's Joyner.

:biggums:

Levity
12-22-2014, 07:00 PM
next time you see an unhappy black man, why dont you ask him to move back to africa?

russwest0
12-22-2014, 07:03 PM
next time you see an unhappy black man, why dont you ask him to move back to africa?

It's all situational man. Everyone gets unhappy at times over day to day bullshit. Thing is lets say I had a coworker who was black and constantly bitched about America keeping the black man down. Of course I'd ask him why he doesn't move somewhere else. Same if that person was of any other race. :confusedshrug:

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 07:07 PM
first good Joyner thread ever:applause:

russwest0
12-22-2014, 07:11 PM
Being born black is kind of like playing life on Legendary mode in some aspects.

I mean historically while the Chinese were going through their epic history of different dynasties ****ing eachother over, while the white man was exploring the world and ****ing over the native americans, etc. what the **** were black people doing in africa?

I can see it already, a bunch of lazy nikkas sittin around: "Nah man, yall go build things, fight the bad guys, and explore s**t. We're gonna stay here and get high in our mudhuts..." :oldlol:

Kind of sucks to think about for current blacks that got ****ed over by lazy/dumb ancestors and a pretty shit spawn point for their race on Earth. The best places to live now are all places that's history is generated mostly from another race, and lets be real, that has to suck for black people.

Myth
12-22-2014, 07:12 PM
What money will they use to travel?

russwest0
12-22-2014, 07:14 PM

Thats a lame ass excuse. If I wanted to move out of America it'd take me no more than a month of work and saving up to do so, and I get paid total shit.

Hell, it wouldn't even take me that long because if I hated America that much I'd just sell some of my shit until I got enough to pay for a plane ticket out of here.

zoom17
12-22-2014, 07:15 PM
Yeah I don't see this thread lasting for long.

russwest0
12-22-2014, 07:16 PM

pc bullshit :facepalm

it's otc brother we're just having a little fun

Levity
12-22-2014, 07:21 PM

:oldlol:

bluechox2
12-22-2014, 07:23 PM
where do you tell a white man to go?

Myth
Thats a lame ass excuse. If I wanted to move out of America it'd take me no more than a month of work and saving up to do so, and I get paid total shit.

Hell, it wouldn't even take me that long because if I hated America that much I'd just sell some of my shit until I got enough to pay for a plane ticket out of here.

But if this is the poor black people from the slums, nobody is hiring them and they don't have shit of value to sell.

Loneshot
Is the average user here about 15? This forum regularly has some of the dumbest post I can imagine, things only a child would think.

PistonsFan#21
12-22-2014, 07:27 PM
Being born black is kind of like playing life on Legendary mode in some aspects.

I mean historically while the Chinese were going through their epic history of different dynasties ****ing eachother over, while the white man was exploring the world and ****ing over the native americans, etc. what the **** were black people doing in africa?

I can see it already, a bunch of lazy nikkas sittin around: "Nah man, yall go build things, fight the bad guys, and explore s**t. We're gonna stay here and get high in our mudhuts..." :oldlol:

Kind of sucks to think about for current blacks that got ****ed over by lazy/dumb ancestors and a pretty shit spawn point for their race on Earth. The best places to live now are all places that's history is generated mostly from another race, and lets be real, that has to suck for black people.

:coleman:

bruh get your facts straight...Ancient egypt was one of the first civilized population on Earth and those ''lazy nikkas'' created one of the 7 wonders of this world. To this day we still have no idea how they had the technology and knowledge to come up with something like that.

Hell those same lazy n1ggas you're referring helped build America because those hard working white peeps werent able to do it themselves

Joyner82reload
12-22-2014, 07:29 PM
But if this is the poor black people from the slums, nobody is hiring them and they don't have shit of value to sell.

If they're in that position, they most likely did it to them with poor life choices. And I find it highly amusing that blacks think it is more difficult for them solely because of race. It is no more difficult for a black kid to prosper than it is for a poor white kid with no connections.

Now if you're comparing a black kid vs a white kid from an upper class family, obviously he's at massive disadvantage.

PistonsFan#21
12-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Why not attempt to obtain a Visa and move somewhere that fits your preference? Such as moving back to Africa? Why relegate yourself to "oppression" rather than take the opportunity to move elsewhere where you can strive without being held down by the "system"?

Why leave a land that their ancestors worked hard to build with no remuneration? :confusedshrug:

sweggeh
12-22-2014, 07:45 PM

bruh get your facts straight...Ancient egypt was one of the first civilized population on Earth and those ''lazy nikkas'' created one of the 7 wonders of this world. To this day we still have no idea how they had the technology and knowledge to come up with something like that.

Hell those same lazy n1ggas you're referring helped build America because those hard working white peeps werent able to do it themselves

I know right. I cringed when I read that. russwest0 has no idea wtf he is talking. Kid needs to stick to focusing on his imaginary job and stfu.

In regards to black people moving, it awful convenient that they were brought here against their will and now people are saying "just go back if you don't like it". This is their country, it is all they have ever known. Which makes their situation even more sad.

I never here a white person getting told to move whenever they complain about something in America. It is only reserved for black people. More racism I see.

JustinJDW
12-22-2014, 07:46 PM
Doesn't fix the issue. The issue is Racism in America. Minorities ignoring/running away from the problem doesn't fix shit.

If they're in that position, they most likely did it to them with poor life choices. And I find it highly amusing that blacks think it is more difficult for them solely because of race. It is no more difficult for a black kid to prosper than it is for a poor white kid with no connections.Simply not true and you're naive if you honestly believe that. Put a white kid and a black kid who are exact copies of each other, (same finances, education, background, upbringing, connections, work ethic, life goals, attitude, personality) and it will be easier for that white kid to prosper than the black kid. That's just the reality of the world. That's what people are fighting to change.

sweggeh
12-22-2014, 07:50 PM
So you could easily make enough money to travel out of the country to start a new life yet you were shook trying to negotiate how much of the tips you would be splitting at your new waffle house job?

:roll:

outbreak
12-22-2014, 07:52 PM

Someone failed history hard. So much of our current knowledge can be traced back to regions of africa in the past.

outbreak
12-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Is the average user here about 15? This forum regularly has some of the dumbest post I can imagine, things only a child would think.

It'd have to be lower than 15.

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 07:54 PM

1) Egypt
2) black

choose one

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 08:01 PM
The same reason the millions of pissed off rednecks mad at Obama dont.

Batz
12-22-2014, 08:04 PM
... Because it's their propertay?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/lNjvGL_04qo/hqdefault.jpg

Im so nba'd out
12-22-2014, 08:11 PM
Threads like this make me glad my old coworkers always fk'd with white peoples food orders if only yall knew what you were eating :roll:

Joyner82reload
12-22-2014, 08:12 PM

Obama will be gone in a year, to assume the political/judicial nature of this country will change within ones the next 20 years is ludicrous. Even measures such as desegregation were just smokescreens.

And to assume Obama is the ultimate authority figure is a joke outright. He's a figurehead, nothing less and nothing more.

russwest0
12-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Someone failed history hard. So much of our current knowledge can be traced back to regions of africa in the past.

Huh? I always got an A in history and they never told us shit about africa except it was some shithole that the white man ignored :oldlol:

Ah, white man created history books... good times...

HitandRun Reggie
12-22-2014, 08:17 PM

The Nubians didn't come into power in Egypt until after most of the pyramids were built. Do you know anything about Egypt? It appears, according to DNA retrieved from mummies, that the Egyptian hierarchy that built most of the Egypt we know today, were not black, not Arab but actually European. SubSahara Africa had no advanced mathematics, astronomy or even written language, how could they build the pyramids?

The blacks built the pyramids is sooooo....eighties.

outbreak
12-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Huh? I always got an A in history and they never told us shit about africa except it was some shithole that the white man ignored :oldlol:

Ah, white man created history books... good times...

:facepalm Yulp no white nation ever tried to control portions of Africa. Never happened in history.

Joyner82reload
12-22-2014, 08:19 PM
Threads like this make me glad my old coworkers always fk'd with white peoples food orders if only yall knew what you were eating :roll:

What does it matter? This is very ignorant measure, sure you can spit in someone's food..if they don't know about it, what does it matter? It's not going to hurt them in the least, they will have no idea. Kind of like running over a dog. If you do it and realize it, you will feel awful. If you never see/realize it? It has absolutely no effect on you.

However you're putting yourself at risk of being fired for 1. and for 2. going to prison if you transferred them some form of illness.

outbreak
12-22-2014, 08:22 PM
What does it matter? This is very ignorant measure, sure you can spit in someone's food..if they don't know about it, what does it matter? It's not going to hurt them in the least, they will have no idea. Kind of like running over a dog. If you do it and realize it, you will feel awful. If you never see/realize it? It has absolutely no effect on you.

However you're putting yourself at risk of being fired for 1. and for 2. going to prison if you transferred them some form of illness.

If you had proof they did it because someone was white would that also be a hate crime?

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 08:25 PM
breaking those stereotypes:applause:

Joyner82reload
12-22-2014, 08:25 PM
If you had proof they did it because someone was white would that also be a hate crime?

http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/man-sentenced-to-29-months-behind-bars-for-spitting-in-officers-mcdonalds-wrap

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 08:27 PM
The Nubians didn't come into power in Egypt until after most of the pyramids were built. Do you know anything about Egypt? It appears, according to DNA retrieved from mummies, that the Egyptian hierarchy that built most of the Egypt we know today, were not black, not Arab but actually European. SubSahara Africa had no advanced mathematics, astronomy or even written language, how could they build the pyramids?

Egypt is not Sub-Saharan Africa, and have you heard of Hieroglyphics you ****ing idiot?

And no the Euros did not build the pyramids. Arabic and African peoples built the pyramids. Euros didn't do shit there.

Lol @ this clown blatantly making shit up like he thinks people are dumb enough to believe it.

Joyner82reload
12-22-2014, 08:32 PM
LOL @ black africans building the pyramids 4500 years ago when this is their standard architecture in current day http://thekexperience.okeiweb.com/images/stories/Image/pictures/rwanda_mudhut.jpg

outbreak
12-22-2014, 08:34 PM

Egypt is not Sub-Saharan Africa

And no the Euros did not build the pyramids. Arabic and African peoples built the pyramids. Euros didn't do shit there.

Lol @ this clown blatantly making shit up like he thinks people are dumb enough to believe it.

While they were still african and it is still disputed there is some evidence that at least some of the nobles of Egyptian society had genes from places like greece, persia, macedonia pretty much any of the big cultures that existed around that time.

outbreak
12-22-2014, 08:35 PM
LOL @ black africans building the pyramids 4500 years ago when this is their standard architecture in current day http://thekexperience.okeiweb.com/images/stories/Image/pictures/rwanda_mudhut.jpg
:facepalm
You realise there were quite a few big empires in Africa through out history and some of them have left impressive ruins and structures behind?

HitandRun Reggie
12-22-2014, 08:36 PM

Egypt is not Sub-Saharan Africa dumbass

And no they were not Euros building the pyramids, they were Arabic for sure. Lol @ this clown making sh1t up

Damn your dumb.

I knew you were going to make this leap probably before you did. :oldlol: Of course Egypt isn't in sub-Saharan Africa. The desert kept blacks in check until the rise of modern society. That is why all races have Neanderthal DNA except for sub-Saharan Africans. They didn't found Egypt, no reputable scholar has ever said as much.

Look at you laughing at DNA evidence like it's a joke. Were you on the OJ jury? :oldlol:

97 bulls
12-22-2014, 08:37 PM

Lol. Are you actually claiming that white Europeans were originally native African? Lol. Thats wrong on soooooooo many levels. First and foremost, how did they survive the climate heat? Their skin would've burned to a crisp. Hell caucasians need sun screen when going to a beach in California.

PistonsFan#21
12-22-2014, 08:37 PM

:roll: Nice one. Any legit sources to this bullshit you're posting? The first pyramids created were about 2500 to 3000 years BC. Are you saying there was European colonies in Africa at that time that were helping them build pyramids on their land?

HomieWeMajor
12-22-2014, 08:38 PM
Same guys hating on black people in this sub forum are the same dudes worshiping BLACK NBA players in the nba forum.
Funny that

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Obama is just the current reason for people to be upset. The other side was saying Bush was a war criminal and destroying America before him. Thats how it is.

The very idea that people who disagree with the direction/leadership/nature of the country should just leave is unamerican.

Be they black, redneck whites, "normal" whites, asians, hispanics, tea party anti tax protesters, liberals or conservatives or whatever else.

The "If you dont like it you can geeeeeeeeeeeet out" crowd is always douchebag powered. All that changes is the target group.

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 08:40 PM
You realise there were quite a few big empires in Africa through out history and some of them have left impressive ruins and structures behind?
mostly just bigger mud huts

http://msmonterossosfacebookpage.wikispaces.com/file/view/Tylermosquepic.jpg/147522427/Tylermosquepic.jpg

PistonsFan#21
12-22-2014, 08:42 PM
1) Egypt
2) black

choose one

We're talking about thousands of years before BC. Ancient Egypt was a black civilization at the time. Theres actually valid arguments and some historians support that hypothesis.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/

dude77
12-22-2014, 08:43 PM

get this afrocentric fantasy vomit out of here fool ..

blacks have been behind the pack forever now .. but you afrocentric retards want everyone to believe they used to be innovators and geniuses :hammerhead: :oldlol: .. some of you blacks are truly embarrassing to your race with your delusional nonsense ..

there were blacks helping to build shit(like they helped here as slaves) but they weren't the masterminds behind anything(just like they weren't here)

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 08:44 PM

We're talking about thousands of years before BC. Ancient Egypt was a black civilization at the time. Theres actually valid arguments and a lot of historians support that hypothesis.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/
atlantablackstar writing about an afrocentrist researcher:coleman:

didn't they write about Beethoven being black too?

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 08:48 PM
Damn your dumb.

I knew you were going to make this leap probably before you did. :oldlol: Of course Egypt isn't in sub-Saharan Africa. The desert kept blacks in check until the rise of modern society. That is why all races have Neanderthal DNA except for sub-Saharan Africans. They didn't found Egypt, no reputable scholar has ever said as much.

Look at you laughing at DNA evidence like it's a joke. Were you on the OJ jury? :oldlol:

:roll: you got called out by 3 different posters not including me. You might want to clean that diarrhea off your keyboard and try again.

This fool deflected, didn't even respond to the main point :oldlol:

HitandRun Reggie
12-22-2014, 08:48 PM
:roll: Nice one. Any legit sources to this bullshit you're posting? The first pyramids created were about 2500 to 3000 years BC. Are you saying there was European colonies in Africa at that time that were helping them build pyramids on their land?

What have you been living under a rock for the last 5 years since they started doing extensive DNA testing on the early Egyptian pharaohs? Take King Tut for example. He shares the same genetic haplogroup as 70% of British men and only only 1% of modern day Egyptians. I bet you aren't even aware the many of the upper class early pharaohs had red and blond hair. :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 08:49 PM

blacks have been behind the pack forever now .. but you afrocentric retards want everyone to believe they used to be innovators and geniuses :hammerhead: :oldlol: .. some of you blacks are truly embarrassing to your race with your delusional nonsense ..

there were blacks helping to build shit(like they helped here as slaves) but they weren't the masterminds behind anything(just like they weren't here)

The true innovators are the Indians and Chinese though, not Euros like you'd like to claim :lol

HitandRun Reggie
12-22-2014, 08:50 PM
:roll: you got called out by 3 different posters not including me. You might want to clean that diarrhea off your keyboard and try again.

This fool deflected, didn't even respond to the main point :oldlol:

D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-E-D :roll:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

I can see you now, " Science it hurts muh brain aaaarghhh"

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 08:51 PM
What have you been living under a rock for the last 5 years since they started doing extensive DNA testing on the early Egyptian pharaohs? Take King Tut for example. He shares the same genetic haplogroup as 70% of British men and only only 1% of modern day Egyptians. I bet you aren't even aware the many of the upper class early pharaohs had red and blond hair. :rolleyes:

First thing from that link: "Claims disputed by fellow geneticists"

However, the company has been criticised by the team that produced the documentary for the Discovery Channel, claiming they did not display enough information on screen for the iGENEA geneticists to carry out that task.
Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at the University of Tubingen in Germany, was part of the team that constructed King Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummified remains, and those of his relatives.
Pusch said that iGENEA's claims are 'simply impossible' because they did not publish the data for Tut's Y-chomosome - found only in males - which would reveal his male descendants, and accused the company of a marketing gimmick

Ethered by his own link

:yaohappy:

Hitandrun Reggie, the gift that keeps on giving.

PistonsFan#21
12-22-2014, 08:52 PM

:applause: How convenient of you to say others people hypothesis are bullshit yet you speak as if yours are a fact without anything to back it up. Where are the sources to the bolded part? Or your racist ass is just making shit up?

outbreak
12-22-2014, 08:52 PM

You are twisting things here though, just because some of the upper families had mixed genes does not mean the society was not african. They regularly sent away for partners from other nations at the time. Tut's DNA was also under question of being messed up as there was an uprising at the time it was taken iirc. Most of the other DNA I've seen show European ancestory is from later periods. Acting like they were some kind of white euro colony is insane.

dude77
12-22-2014, 08:53 PM
The true innovators are the Indians and Chinese though, not Euros like you'd like to claim :lol

:kobe:

the white man is who brought us into the world we live in now .. show some respect .. they put it all together .. the original alpha ..

the man at the top will always be hated on :applause:

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 08:57 PM
true, they invented some important shit (unlike the Blacks)

white man then took it and ran away with it though

PistonsFan#21
atlantablackstar writing about an afrocentrist researcher:coleman:

didn't they write about Beethoven being black too?

Here if you like it better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Egyptian_hypothesis

Check all the sources in the bottom of the page if you're not familiar with Wikipedia

outbreak

And the muslims. Europeans learnt a shit load about medicine and astrology from them.

HitandRun Reggie
12-22-2014, 08:58 PM
First thing from that link: "Claims disputed by fellow geneticists"

Ethered by his own link

:yaohappy:

Hitandrun Reggie, the gift that keeps on giving.

So there is ONE geneticist who disputes and unamed others. :roll:

You can get a doctor who says rubbing vegetable oil on your head will cure balding. You're dumber than the other guy. :roll:

dude77
12-22-2014, 09:00 PM
:applause: How convenient of you to say others people hypothesis are bullshit yet you speak as if yours are a fact without anything to back it up. Where are the sources to the bolded part? Or your racist ass is just making shit up?

sources ? you mean like atlantablackstar ? :oldlol: stop embarrassing yourself

Lebron23
12-22-2014, 09:01 PM
How's your fraternity life Joyner?

StephHamann
12-22-2014, 09:03 PM
And the muslims. Europeans learnt a shit load about medicine and astrology from them.

Still better than Africans :roll:

Lebron23
12-22-2014, 09:04 PM
Your favorite player is an african american Joyner82. And you hate Black People. Durant is rolling in his bench.

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 09:05 PM
they learned most of that stuff from Greeks in turn

for example Al-Khwarizmi's work, who is often lauded by muslims as a father of algebra, is mostly based on the work of Diophantus and some Indian scholars

they did a good job of keeping it safe for us while we were going through some hard times though:applause:

Hotlantadude81
12-22-2014, 09:06 PM
What annoys me is that black people and progressive liberals always talk about white privilege and all of this shit. You know I can walk into a store and everyone will not think that I'm a thief or some shit.

Black people sometimes play both sides. Many blacks strut around like their all confident and shit. They got all da game and all of that. But then they act all insecure when they say that they can't walk into a store without everyone in the store suspecting them of something nefarious. If you're really that confident in yourself, why are you always worried about what everyone else thinks?

PistonsFan#21
12-22-2014, 09:06 PM
Still better than Africans :roll:

:roll: Arabs are Africans you idiot. Leave this thread for the big boys and stop making a fool of yourself

Dictator
12-22-2014, 09:08 PM
Insidehoops getting out hand with the racism.:coleman:

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 09:09 PM
So there is ONE geneticist who disputes and unamed others. :roll:

You can get a doctor who says rubbing vegetable oil on your head will cure balding. You're dumber than the other guy. :roll:

One is better than zero. There's no credible geneticists or anthropologists stating your case. You still haven't posted a source.

PistonsFan#21
12-22-2014, 09:10 PM
sources ? you mean like atlantablackstar ? :oldlol: stop embarrassing yourself

Oh ok so no source? Keep on telling more bullshit then. I posted a wikipedia link above if you wanna check it out. You're just probably quoting what your racist dad taught you

Joyner82reload
Your favorite player is an african american Joyner82. And you hate Black People. Durant is rolling in his bench.

You're an idiot. I don't hate black people, I hate the black people applauding the two officers in NYC that were gunned down. I hate the black people that claim society is inherently evil and they must "hustle" aka commits crimes to survive.

I hate white people, asian people, mexican people, etc who operate under the same premises.

oarabbus
they learned most of that stuff from Greeks in turn

for example Al-Khwarizmi's work, who is often lauded by muslims as a father of algebra, is mostly based on the work of Diophantus and some Indian scholars

they did a good job of keeping it safe for us while we were going through some hard times though:applause:

Ultimately the Indians and Chinese > all, including the Greeks

StephHamann
12-22-2014, 09:11 PM
:roll: Arabs are Africans you idiot. Leave this thread for the big boys and stop making a fool of yourself

The Arabian Peninsula (Arabic: شبه الجزيرة العربية‎

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 09:11 PM

You know ive not heard shit like this from white people in person since the 80s in the south? Well other than a fairly reasonable klan member at the Anderson SC flea market in the 90s. I talked to him for a moment without incident.

You know lots still think this way....but they keep it quiet then splurge and be themselves online.

I hate that it makes me wonder what lots of whites I know really think....when im not around.

And whats most bothersome is people hating blacks online are often the ones saying that society doesnt. I mean....black guys walk around all day interacting with whites who are perfectly friendly. Then online...hidden...so many act this way.

And they wonder why people assume a lot of whites feel a certain way behind closed doors?

Lebron23
12-22-2014, 09:15 PM
You're an idiot. I don't hate black people, I hate the black people applauding the two officers in NYC that were gunned down. I hate the black people that claim society is inherently evil and they must "hustle" aka commits crimes to survive.

I hate white people, asian people, mexican people, etc who operate under the same premises.

Come one Joyner82?? You have a history of racism and bigotry. If you don't like Black People might as well move to Iceland and some Scandinavian countries.

dude77
12-22-2014, 09:15 PM
You know ive not heard shit like this from white people in person since the 80s in the south? Well other than a fairly reasonable klan member at the Anderson SC flea market in the 90s. I talked to him for a moment without incident.

You know lots still think this way....but they keep it quiet then splurge and be themselves online.

I hate that it makes me wonder what lots of whites I know really think....when im not around.

lol get off your high horse oh righteous one .. you have a point that there are whites who keep racist thoughts to themselves .. but don't act like there aren't a lot of blacks who absolutely despise whites and keep it on the dlow as well

KingBeasley08
12-22-2014, 09:16 PM
can't we all just get along?

mehyaM24
12-22-2014, 09:17 PM

And whats most bothersome is people hating blacks online are often the ones saying that society doesnt. I mean....black guys walk around all day interacting with whites who are perfectly friendly. Then online...hidden...so many act this way.

And they wonder why people assume a lot of whites feel a certain way behind closed doors?
you sound incredibly forced and corny.

forget that you dont know what the word "racist" means. i'm what you consider a "minority" and haven't seen anything that hasn't already been heard on the internet and IRL.

dude77
12-22-2014, 09:18 PM
can't we all just get along?

thought we were .. what's wrong with having some spirited discussions ?

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 09:18 PM

Reminds me of a story on Eric Claptons famous rant on black people and keeping England white and all...

A guy who was there pointed out that he could barely believe it was coming from Eric...a guy who who spent years in love with black culture and making black music...covers and tributes and all.

I guess people can compartmentalize racism and enjoy aspects of the people they otherwise hate.

I mean....im sure plenty of blacks who hate whites love white Colonel Sanders fried chicken....

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 09:19 PM
lol get off your high horse oh righteous one .. you have a point that there are whites who keep racist thoughts to themselves .. but don't act like there aren't a lot of blacks who absolutely despise whites and keep it on the dlow as well

Who said otherwise?

mehyaM24
12-22-2014, 09:20 PM
not only that, but he assumes the people he is singling out are "white". :facepalm

dude77
12-22-2014, 09:21 PM
Reminds me of a story on Eric Claptons famous rant on black people and keeping England white and all...

A guy who was there pointed out that he could barely believe it was coming from Eric...a guy who who spent years in love with black culture and making black music...covers and tributes and all.

I guess people can compartmentalize racism and enjoy aspects of the people they otherwise hate.

I mean....im sure plenty of blacks who hate whites love white Colonel Sanders fried chicken....

he can like other cultures and still want his country to preserve theirs .. what the fk is wrong with him wanting to keep England 'white and all' .. you have a problem with there being white countries ? sounds like a racist bigot to me

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 09:22 PM
you sound incredibly forced and corny.

forget that you dont know what the word "racist" means. i'm what you consider a "minority" and haven't seen anything that hasn't already been heard on the internet and IRL.

Well perhaps we run in different circles...but I dont deal with anyone who has ever asked why blacks dont go back to Africa.

Not when im around at least.

I know a few I suspect might behind closed doors....but that kind of shit isnt common even in the south.

russwest0
12-22-2014, 09:22 PM
mostly just bigger mud huts

http://msmonterossosfacebookpage.wikispaces.com/file/view/Tylermosquepic.jpg/147522427/Tylermosquepic.jpg

damn that looks cool as shit, is that like the winner of a sand castle contest or something

Trollsmasher
12-22-2014, 09:25 PM
damn that looks cool as shit, is that like the winner of a sand castle contest or something
that's the best preserved remnant of the Great Empire of Mali:applause:

rezznor
12-22-2014, 09:28 PM
you must be new here

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 09:30 PM
he can like other cultures and still want his country to preserve theirs .. what the fk is wrong with him wanting to keep England 'white and all' .. you have a problem with there being white countries ? sounds like a racist bigot to me

Im gonna go on and assume you are trolling and not take you serious.

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 09:31 PM

Yeah there's a problem if the way you create a white country is kicking out all the non-white people by force and making it clear they aren't welcome, as Clapton advocated for, you racist, bigoted, low-life scum trash.

And since I know it's coming since you have such thin skin yes if Zimbabwe wanted to kick out all of the non-Zimbabweans and make them feel unwelcome and force them out then that is bigoted scum bullshit too.

Preserving your culture vs removing people based on their race by force... you seem to be all for the latter. You are racist son.

dude77
12-22-2014, 09:33 PM
Im gonna go on and assume you are trolling and not take you serious.

you're a racist bigot .. own up to it bitch .. nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your country's demographics and culture

christian1923
12-22-2014, 09:35 PM
This country needs to come together.

dude77
12-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Yeah there's a problem if the way you create a white country is kicking out all the non-white people people and making it clear they aren't welcome, as Clapton advocated for, you racist, bigoted, low-life scum.

And since I know it's coming since you have such thin skin yes if Zimbabwe wanted to kick out all of the non-Zimbabweans and make them feel unwelcome and force them out then that is bigoted scum bullshit too.

like I said, nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your demographics and culture

oarabbus
12-22-2014, 09:39 PM
like I said, nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your demographics and culture

So then you'd have no problem if Native Americans kicked all the white people out right? Since they're preserving their demographics and culture and all. Noting wrong with that.

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 09:42 PM
Claptons rant.....he actually says hes into racism....

Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I’m looking at you. Where are you? I’m sorry but some ****ing wog…Arab grabbed my wife’s bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the ****ing foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that’s just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You ****ing (indecipherable). I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch’s our man. I think Enoch’s right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. ****ing wogs, man. ****ing Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and ****ing Jamaicans and ****ing (indecipherable) don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want ****ing wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for ****’s sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he’s a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he’s our man, he’s on our side, he’ll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he’s on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

dude77
12-22-2014, 09:48 PM
So then you'd have no problem if Native Americans kicked all the white people out right? Since they're preserving their demographics and culture and all.

well if they're able to do it .. to the conqueror go the spoils .. that's the way of the jungle .. don't hate the player .. territories/countries etc have been established through conquering .. whites just getting hated on because they're the current ones to do it .. either way as I said, nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your own place and what it's made up of .. everyone would agree with that if they're talking about their own place

rezznor
12-22-2014, 09:48 PM
holy shit. he didnt hold back at all did he? that's a mel gibson level rant, except it was during a concert?

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 09:51 PM
Yea its pretty wild. Hes said to have been drunk...and he did it again after he next song. Just a really odd situation.

rezznor
12-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Yea its pretty wild. Hes said to have been drunk...and he did it again after he next song. Just a really odd situation.
just looked it up. didnt realize this was in 1976, no wonder he survived it :oldlol:

not giving him a pass but rock stars are pretty known to say/do stupid shit when they are young. hell just imagine ice cube in his nwa days compared to now.

Kblaze8855
12-22-2014, 09:58 PM
Im not that worried about it. Hes pretty well represented in my mp3 player and ive always liked how he gives BB King his props.

I think BB was asked about the rant once and said Eric was never anything but nice to him.

Dictator
12-22-2014, 10:06 PM
you must be new here

Nope.

rezznor
12-22-2014, 10:16 PM
Im not that worried about it. Hes pretty well represented in my mp3 player and ive always liked how he gives BB King his props.

I think BB was asked about the rant once and said Eric was never anything but nice to him.
yea i think that rant was more a result of him being drunk and some foreign guy groping his wife.

zoom17
12-22-2014, 11:08 PM

Well I was wrong:lol

Miss Bella
12-23-2014, 12:09 AM

I find this thread boring and stupid but I am personally very interested in history. Egyptians being black is a disputed hypothesis that is mostly based on the writings of Greek philosophers that called them either black or dark skinned (tanned). The interpretations is disputed.

Akrazotile
12-23-2014, 12:10 AM

Are you serious?

If you crowd funded this it would be the single largest and fastest act of fund raising in history. And I dont mean that in a malicious way. There are simply a lot of racists out there who would pony up for this in a heartbeat. Thats a fact. And considering it wouldnt be a mandate for all blacks to leave, simple an opportunity for disgruntled ones to, I think youd get many many people who are not simply blanket racists but willing to contribute to it as well.

Akrazotile
12-23-2014, 12:46 AM

If they know you personally I guarantee they judge you as an individual. However it is absolutely natural human discourse to question basic trends that are observable in GROUPS that differ from ones own.

Its like one of those images that is made up of a thousand different, unrelated images specifically but creates one large, discernable picture. Whether its race, religion, gender, orientation, political affiliation, etc if the totality forms a particular "picture" people can see it. Its stupid to blame people for talking openly about what they can plainly see from groups as a collective entity, even if they understand every individual is not the same. Which is why in interpersonal situations people are much less likely to care about race. In terms of debating the social consequences of the actions of groups with lots of people, there is often more concern. Thats just how it is.

Riley Martin
12-23-2014, 01:17 AM

What a load of crap. I doubt those were Clapton's words. Post the video (source, as they say) if that quote isn't completely fabricated.

KingBeasley08
12-23-2014, 01:39 AM
Egyptians were neither White or Black. They were brown skinned folks. Cleopatra also was ethnically Greek (olive skinned White) and the time between the building of the pyramids and Cleopatra was greater than the time between Cleopatra and today

Riley Martin
12-23-2014, 01:41 AM
Egyptians were neither White or Black. They were brown skinned folks. Cleopatra also was ethnically Greek (olive skinned White) and the time between the building of the pyramids and Cleopatra was greater than the time between Cleopatra and today

Greater by what metric?

KingBeasley08
12-23-2014, 02:15 AM
Greater by what metric?
Time. More time passed between the building of the Pyramids and reign of Cleopatra than the time that has passed since Cleopatra's reign and today.

Pyramids were build between 2560 to 2540 BC

Cleopatra reigned from 51-12 BC.

She ruled about 2500 years after the pyramids were built. It's been 2000 years since Cleopatra. 2500 > 2000

Egypt is an extremely old civilization with all sorts of rulers living there. If I were to guess, most of the civilians looked like modern Egyptians as did most of the Pharohs but in 3000+ years, there were a lot of different rulers. Mostly Egyptian, sometimes European (like in the Hellinistic dynasty) and even the Nubians (Sub-Saharan Africans) were Pharohs for about a hundred plus years. Point is Egypt has been a huge melting pot for a huge period of time. There is no "White" Egypt or "Black" Egypt

Patrick Chewing
12-23-2014, 02:15 AM
This country needs to come together.

I believe it was together up until this administration took office. While the Liberal majority of ISH will tell you otherwise, this President has been the most divisive ever. You cannot go on TV as the President or as the Attorney General, and without knowing the facts just come out and say racially divisive things. Presidents and Attorney Generals should be neutral in civil matters such as Ferguson and New York. But to be photographed and recorded with a known racist and anti-police charlatan like Al Sharpton is just asking for trouble.

SugarHill
12-23-2014, 02:24 AM
ish is basically /pol/ wow

oh the horror
12-23-2014, 02:42 AM
I believe it was together up until this administration took office. While the Liberal majority of ISH will tell you otherwise, this President has been the most divisive ever. You cannot go on TV as the President or as the Attorney General, and without knowing the facts just come out and say racially divisive things. Presidents and Attorney Generals should be neutral in civil matters such as Ferguson and New York. But to be photographed and recorded with a known racist and anti-police charlatan like Al Sharpton is just asking for trouble.

Bro your head is shoved so far up your own ass, you can taste your own farts in the back of your throat.

If you haven't noticed the buildup to where we are at in this country along the years even before this current administration then I don't know wtf to say. This country has BEEN this way and it's been bubbling for a good long long time now.

Another thing I've come to notice....whites suddenly get a little uncomfortable and they won't shut the fu*k up about it.

Patrick Chewing
12-23-2014, 02:54 AM
Bro your head is shoved so far up your own ass, you can taste your own farts in the back of your throat.

If you haven't noticed the buildup to where we are at in this country along the years even before this current administration then I don't know wtf to say. This country has BEEN this way and it's been bubbling for a good long long time now.

Another thing I've come to notice....whites suddenly get a little uncomfortable and they won't shut the fu*k up about it.

I'll shut your dumbass up in two seconds:

There's 350 million of us in this country. One criminal dies at the hands of a police officer and all hell breaks loose. Tell me where in your fantasy world that makes any sense?

All those protesters out there make up about .0005 of their towns population, if that. So one crazed lunatic follows that miniscule percentage, and eats what the destructive Liberal media feeds him on a daily basis, combined with that maniac Sharpton screaming on the microphone, and then he goes out and kills two cops for a made-up, non-existent war on Blacks.

And there you go again talking about "whites". What do "whites" have to do with anything?? Aren't you white? F'n clown.

IcanzIIravor
12-23-2014, 03:19 AM
I'll shut your dumbass up in two seconds:

There's 350 million of us in this country. One criminal dies at the hands of a police officer and all hell breaks loose. Tell me where in your fantasy world that makes any sense?

All those protesters out there make up about .0005 of their towns population, if that. So one crazed lunatic follows that miniscule percentage, and eats what the destructive Liberal media feeds him on a daily basis, combined with that maniac Sharpton screaming on the microphone, and then he goes out and kills two cops for a made-up, non-existent war on Blacks.

And there you go again talking about "whites". What do "whites" have to do with anything?? Aren't you white? F'n clown.

The protests aren't solely because of these recent deaths. This is built off decades of real and perceived injustices that happen daily. Unfortunately you get the best of intentions and the worst from these types of things. You will also get those for and against profiting off of the positives and negatives. The important thing is not to get sucked into the maelstrom and let your emotions make you say stupid things. Best to take a deep breath and step back before you say things. That goes for both sides in the debate.

KNOW1EDGE
12-23-2014, 03:40 AM
I think it would be a great thing if all people of any color who were not willing to follow the law and contribute to society would move to Afghanistan and start their own communities. That goes for Mike Brown, George Zimmerman, Al Sharpton and the K.K.K

Sarcastic
12-23-2014, 03:51 AM
OP would die if Kevin Durant moved elsewhere. Not a good idea Joyner. Not a good idea at all.

Horde of Temujin
12-23-2014, 04:18 AM
Why dont white people just admit they ruined the world.

This country is just rotten. The reason white people have such a problem with so much of the black population is because they were treated like animals for such a long time. This is known.

KevinNYC
12-23-2014, 09:41 AM
Obama will be gone in a year

It's still 2014. Obama leaves office in 2017.

Trollsmasher
12-23-2014, 10:02 AM
ish is basically /pol/ wow
/pol/ is kill, shit will spread out everywhere

Take Your Lumps
12-23-2014, 10:40 AM
Ya'll mother****ers need black Jesus.

GimmeThat
12-23-2014, 10:49 AM
damn those Britians didn't kill George Washington

would have done him right

MavsSuperFan
12-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Honestly because deep down black people realize america is a great country and that realistically there is not a better option in the world.

People from africa work very hard to come to america to build lives. I have known 2 black immigrants (one from nigeria one from Cameroon) who brought their families to live in america and both have been very successful.

The truth is most black people despite what some might say realize that all americans, including african americans, live very well in america in terms of freedom and economic opportunities, relative to 99% of the world. People who actually face overwhelming oppression/ zero opportunities for success tend to work very hard to move away. Eg. African's in many parts of africa, Asians in many parts of asia, arabs in many parts of the middle east, latinos in many parts of latin america, etc

America has net immigration. People choose to come to america because it currently is great. If people were actually being oppressed in america and not just hyperbolic whining they would be trying to move away. Many african's dream of coming to live in current america.

Any country with net immigration (eg america) has far more good qualities than bad qualities. Humans are logical, they will try to move if they are being oppressed. Also no one would move to a country where the repression they will face would be a significant factor.

russwest0
12-23-2014, 04:35 PM
Honestly because deep down black people realize america is a great country and that realistically there is not a better option in the world.

I don't know, Switzerland seems pretty badass.

MavsSuperFan
12-23-2014, 04:38 PM
where do you tell a white man to go?
If white people are complaining about america its a legitimate point to tell them that they are free to leave at anytime.

Of course they wont because america is a great nation and no rational person would want to leave a great situation unless they can find an even better one.

MavsSuperFan
12-23-2014, 04:40 PM
I don't know, Switzerland seems pretty badass.
Most northern european countries have very strict immigration standards.

Also this might not apply to switzerland but countries like sweden and norway have excessively high taxation and any talented (in terms of earning ability) person would want to move away from that situation. I have worked with people from northern europe who love the culture but move away because they want to enjoy the fruits of their labor rather than pay it away in taxes.

MavsSuperFan
12-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Obama is just the current reason for people to be upset. The other side was saying Bush was a war criminal and destroying America before him. Thats how it is.

The very idea that people who disagree with the direction/leadership/nature of the country should just leave is unamerican.

Be they black, redneck whites, "normal" whites, asians, hispanics, tea party anti tax protesters, liberals or conservatives or whatever else.

The "If you dont like it you can geeeeeeeeeeeet out" crowd is always douchebag powered. All that changes is the target group.
Of course you can disagree with the government.

however too often the criticism of the country is hyperbolic whining.

The truth is many people around the world dream of leaving their birth nation. Its their strongest desire and they work very hard at it because, their birth nation has great oppression and/or zero economic opportunity.

American by any standard is a desirable country to live in relative to most of the world. I know this is a fact because we have net immigration while many countries have net emigration.

People who pretend that its impossible to succeed in america really should consider moving. I see so much anti american whining by americans its hilarious. Wonder what these whiners would be saying if they were born in syria

MavsSuperFan
12-23-2014, 04:55 PM
How is it racist to say if you dont like it in america you should leave?

Seriously?

Its the truth, america is not north korea or soviet era east germany. no one will shoot at you if you want to leave.

That goes for all races too.

If I felt that I was being oppressed or that I didnt have any economic opportunities no matter how hard I worked I would for sure leave that shit hole of a country I lived in. Anybody would. No one actually feels oppressed in america. Its just hyperbolic whining

MavsSuperFan
12-23-2014, 05:25 PM

There are only a couple of posters on ISH that are racist. Dude 77, starface and chewing and godzuki

Criticizing specific actions and people who happen to be black doesnt necessarily equate to racism.

Also racism is always going to exist in a free country. There will always be people that believe stupid ideas. the key is to lower its impact as much as possible. 2014 america has already lowered the impact of racism as much as possible imo.

What else can be done?

in the civil rights era many wrongs needed to be righted.
Off the top of my head:
1. lynchings needed to be stopped.
2. black people need to be allowed to attend the same schools and receive the same education as whites
3. racial Segregation needed to be stopped. Eg. same facilities, the ability to live wherever you want.
4. White neighborhood associations needed to be forced to stop preventing blacks from moving to white areas.
5. Impossible tests needed to be removed as a prerequisite for voting. I have tried some of the sample tests, and they were purposely designed to cause people to fail them.
6. black people need to be allowed the chance to become doctors, scientists lawyers, politicians, etc (the most famous american scientist is probably neil degrasse tyson)
7. forcing blacks to sit at the back of the bus

All of these problems have been solved as much as possible in a free country that allows freedom of thought and not become a communist country with equality of result.

IMO at this point there is not that huge of a disadvantage to being black. the old chris rock joke about how no white person would want to be him even with his money because he is black, doesnt really apply any more. there are literally dozens upon dozens of black men I would rather be. Eg. Lebron, durant, Chris rock, Obama, Kobe, etc.

Honest question to black posters?
1. What else can be done?
2. What examples of racism has really stopped you from accomplishing your goals and living your life? (internet does not count and please only personal experiences. its a country of 330 million people i can also scour the internet and find every last time a bad thing happened to a white person.)
3. What advantages do you think would be gained if you were white? Eg. do you think not being white prevented you from being a doctor or something?

Patrick Chewing
12-23-2014, 05:33 PM
There are only a couple of posters on ISH that are racist. Dude 77, starface and chewing and godzuki

:rolleyes:

Never have said a racist thing on this site. I don't say politically correct things which the pre-teen rosy-cheeked pubes on here probably think is racist.

So I would appreciate it if you would not use my name or correlate me with anything involving racism. Thank you. Getting tired of repeating myself on here.

Lakers Legend#32
12-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Move elsewhere? Spoken like a true Republican.

oarabbus
12-23-2014, 05:52 PM
What a load of crap. I doubt those were Clapton's words. Post the video (source, as they say) if that quote isn't completely fabricated.

Doubt any footage of it exists but multiple contemporaries have gone on record talking about it genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4f1OF1zpIU

Claption is ****ing delusional and you are too :oldlol:

Never have said a racist thing on this site. I don't say politically correct things which the pre-teen rosy-cheeked pubes on here probably think is racist.

So I would appreciate it if you would not use my name or correlate me with anything involving racism. Thank you. Getting tired of repeating myself on here.

I've been spewing for years on this board that Blacks have a ton of opportunities in this country, but they rather be about that welfare check or about that thug life and that's the God's honest truth. Sad.

That's a little bit racist. You know how you generalized an entire group of people? Yeah.

Riley Martin
12-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Doubt any footage of it exists
That's convenient. No video or audio recording of this alleged rant is in existence. It was the 1970s, not the 1870s. Clapton was a renowned musician, not some indie band front man playing a tiny rinky dink concert. But there's not one recording.

Nothing more than hearsay then. Zero proof.

oarabbus
12-23-2014, 06:02 PM
That's convenient. No video or audio recording of this alleged rant is in existence. It was the 1970s, not the 1870s. Clapton was a renowned musician, not some indie band front man playing a tiny rinky dink concert. But there's not one recording.

Nothing more than hearsay then. Zero proof.

:biggums: watch the interview with clapton

Guys Lincoln was not assassinated. It was a conspiracy. Nothing more than hearsay.

Julius Caesar? The guy didn't even exist. No video or audio proof of what he did.

Patrick Chewing
12-23-2014, 06:14 PM
That's a little bit racist. You know how you generalized an entire group of people? Yeah.

That's a generalization just like you said. Just like Hispanics are loud and Whites are distant from their families. Generalizations are true to a certain extent. Again, I think all the aforementioned posters are labeled a racist because ISH doesn't understand the difference between a racist and one who is not politically correct. I grew up around blacks and whites and grew up in a Hispanic household and I call each one of them out on their shit equally. A racist is one who wants to have nothing to do with someone solely because of their skin color.

LJJ
12-23-2014, 06:14 PM
:biggums: watch the interview with clapton

Guys Lincoln was not assassinated. It was a conspiracy. Nothing more than hearsay.

Julius Caesar? The guy didn't even exist. No video or audio proof of what he did.

Two sides to it. On one hand, it's pretty obvious Clapton said some very controversial stuff about immigration. On the other hand it's also very easy for someone, especially someone with an agenda, to add a couple of lines to the "quote" and make it seem a lot worse than it is.

Who cares though, he's just a singer.

masonanddixon
12-23-2014, 06:31 PM
The Back to Africa initiative a few decades ago (Blacks were given free trip with permanent citizenship and to Liberia) was a failure. They are too well-steeped into Western society to return to a primitive way of life.

It's the white PC liberals who encourage and enable the victim mentality of Blacks that are far worse than Blacks themselves.

Akrazotile
12-23-2014, 06:56 PM

Criticizing specific actions and people who happen to be black doesnt necessarily equate to racism.

Also racism is always going to exist in a free country. There will always be people that believe stupid ideas. the key is to lower its impact as much as possible. 2014 america has already lowered the impact of racism as much as possible imo.

First of all a 'couple' means two and you listed four, dummy.

Secondly there are more than a couple retarded fakkits here who dont know the difference between racism and open/honest and blunt critiques of cultural differences and biases, and you are certainly one of them. Youre too scared to make them because youre an untintelligent bitch and you have to hide beyond political correctness when the discussion goes into a direction too candid and uncomfortable for your pansy ass pathetic intellect.

Ive never ridiculed or singled out anyone because of their skin color. Thats a small minded and counterproductive way to judge someone as a member of society.

Issues of demographic behaviors and patterns and projections DO have to be discussed and discussed from the point of view of what one feels is in the long term interest of the society and culture he identifies with. Again, just because you take your spoonfed "lap this up and repeat it, youll make all your peers think youre so smart and compassionate which is convenient because youre not built with the confidence and talent to speak honestly anyway so just repeat the liberal doctrine weve cookie cut for you" media bullshit, dont attack me for being smarter and braver than you. Its not my fault youre a limp dick worm. Adjust your comments accordingly.

PistonsFan#21
12-23-2014, 07:05 PM
That's a generalization just like you said. Just like Hispanics are loud and Whites are distant from their families. Generalizations are true to a certain extent. Again, I think all the aforementioned posters are labeled a racist because ISH doesn't understand the difference between a racist and one who is not politically correct. I grew up around blacks and whites and grew up in a Hispanic household and I call each one of them out on their shit equally. A racist is one who wants to have nothing to do with someone solely because of their skin color.

Actually you are the one that doesnt understand what racism means. Please stop making a fool of yourself and just google the definition of racism. Generalizing a whole group of people based on their race (in your case saying black people are all thugs on welfare) is a perfect example of what racism is. No matter how you try to twist it. I want to believe you are trolling but something tells me you are actually that dumb

And no racism doesnt only include not wanting to deal with someone because of their skin color.

Akrazotile
12-23-2014, 07:11 PM
Actually you are the one that doesnt understand what racism means. Please stop making a fool of yourself and just google the definition of racism. Generalizing a whole group of people based on their race (in your case black people) is a perfect example of what racism is. No matter how you try to twist it.

Saying "black people want this" or "blacks always say that" in the context of discussing a tangible group generality does not make someone racist. People should be able to discern when someone is being cruel and malicious, and when someone is trying to make a succint point in a social conversation.

Just like an atheist saying "oh my god" does not mean its his literal belief based bc he used a figure of speech.

Trying to change the obvious context of peoples statements is the number one way those who are afraid to take a hard look at tough questions try and filibuster the discussion. Just call someone a racist and cover your ears and say "lalala". But I think a lot of people in America are getting sick of that approach and the cowards like mavsfan who always take it.

PistonsFan#21
12-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Saying "black people want this" or "blacks always say that" in the context of discussing a tangible group generality does not make someone racist. People should be able to discern when someone is being cruel and malicious, and when someone is trying to make a succint point in a social conversation.

Just like an atheist saying "oh my god" does not mean its his literal belief based bc he used a figure of speech.

Trying to change the obvious context of peoples statements is the number one way those who are afraid to take a hard look at tough questions try and filibuster the discussion. Just call someone a racist and cover your ears and say "lalala". But I think a lot of people in America are getting sick of that approach and the cowards like mavsfan who always take it.

You might have a point if thats what he said. Im referring to his post where he generalized black people as thugs that are on welfare. And then he goes and post something like this

Never have said a racist thing on this site.

But thats not racist though its just a simple generalization :roll: This fool is just that stupid you cant even try to defend that.

MavsSuperFan
12-23-2014, 07:27 PM

I might be remembering wrong but havent you said some generalizing things, such as suggesting blacks are inherently something negative?

MavsSuperFan
12-23-2014, 07:35 PM
First of all a 'couple' means two and you listed four, dummy.

Secondly there are more than a couple retarded fakkits here who dont know the difference between racism and open/honest and blunt critiques of cultural differences and biases, and you are certainly one of them. Youre too scared to make them because youre an untintelligent bitch and you have to hide beyond political correctness when the discussion goes into a direction too candid and uncomfortable for your pansy ass pathetic intellect.

Ive never ridiculed or singled out anyone because of their skin color. Thats a small minded and counterproductive way to judge someone as a member of society.

Issues of demographic behaviors and patterns and projections DO have to be discussed and discussed from the point of view of what one feels is in the long term interest of the society and culture he identifies with. Again, just because you take your spoonfed "lap this up and repeat it, youll make all your peers think youre so smart and compassionate which is convenient because youre not built with the confidence and talent to speak honestly anyway so just repeat the liberal doctrine weve cookie cut for you" media bullshit, dont attack me for being smarter and braver than you. Its not my fault youre a limp dick worm. Adjust your comments accordingly.
:biggums: :coleman:
Werent you the guy that said blacks were differently evolved and the harsh conditions of africa made them more violent/ less intelligent?

ure too scared to make them because youre an untintelligent bitch and you have to hide beyond political correctness when the discussion goes into a direction too candid and uncomfortable for your pansy ass pathetic intellect.
Why do you even care a pansy like me thinks you are racist?

Also just for the record its an aynomous forum its one of the few places I dont adjust what I say for politically correctness. Legitimately think you are a racist.:confusedshrug:

Translation:
**** race traitors like Mavs grrr I'm angry

Seriously though what are you solutions to the problems you see? Im curious

masonanddixon
12-23-2014, 07:39 PM
Werent you the guy that said blacks were differently evolved and the harsh conditions of africa made them more violent/ less intelligent?

Why do you even care a pansy like me thinks you are racist?

Also just for the record its an aynomous forum its one of the few places I dont adjust what I say for politically correctness. Legitimately think you are a racist.:confusedshrug:

Translation:
**** race traitors like Mavs grrr I'm angry

Seriously though what are you solutions to the problems you see? Im curious

The funny thing is this is actually true. The Arab scholars who stumbled upon Sub-Saharan Africa hundreds of years ago said this exactly.

Akrazotile
12-23-2014, 07:44 PM

LOL. Nothing about intelligence was mentioned in that post, you have to fabricate it in order to try and make your point instead of just looking at my actual argument, the actual evidence, the actual realities, and drawing conclusions you might be too scared to acknowledge out loud because you might hurt a wittle bitty feeling.

Why dont you go ahead and bump that post and explain to me EXACTLY what about it you disagree with. That was anything but racist propaganda, that was a scientific discussion aimed and rooting out facts regardless of how sweet and sensitive they make your little pu$$y feel.

97 bulls
12-23-2014, 08:07 PM

1. What else can be done?
Equal and fair treatment across the board. Simple as that. I don't want to feel guilty for actions of another black man. Whites dont take the hit for Timothy McVeigh, the Unabomber, etc.

Stop the stereotyping. You cant preach merit, then make accusations against a race of people because if a few.

2. What examples of racism has really stopped you from accomplishing your goals and living your life? (internet does not count and please only personal experiences. its a country of 330 million people i can also scour the internet and find every last time a bad thing happened to a white person.)
It's not that. But why should I have to work two or three times harder than my white counterparts to accomplish the same goals?

3. What advantages do you think would be gained if you were white? Eg. do you think not being white prevented you from being a doctor or something?
Again. It's not that. Its the fact that being white allows you to be able to bounce back, and quicker when you do fail.

I continue*I reiterate this point. The leash for whites is longer than it is for blacks. So a white teen can make a mistake and not have to go through hell and high water to overcome it.

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 08:13 PM
but... but.. amerikka

97 bulls
12-23-2014, 08:15 PM
LOL. Nothing about intelligence was mentioned in that post, you have to fabricate it in order to try and make your point instead of just looking at my actual argument, the actual evidence, the actual realities, and drawing conclusions you might be too scared to acknowledge out loud because you might hurt a wittle bitty feeling.

Why dont you go ahead and bump that post and explain to me EXACTLY what about it you disagree with. That was anything but racist propaganda, that was a scientific discussion aimed and rooting out facts regardless of how sweet and sensitive they make your little pu$$y feel.
Id like to see the post. Or ata least can you paraphrase it and send the link?

Patrick Chewing
12-23-2014, 11:16 PM
Actually you are the one that doesnt understand what racism means. Please stop making a fool of yourself and just google the definition of racism. Generalizing a whole group of people based on their race (in your case saying black people are all thugs on welfare) is a perfect example of what racism is. No matter how you try to twist it. I want to believe you are trolling but something tells me you are actually that dumb

And no racism doesnt only include not wanting to deal with someone because of their skin color.

:facepalm ....

there are more than a couple retarded fakkits here who dont know the difference between racism and open/honest and blunt critiques of cultural differences and biases, and you are certainly one of them.

Patrick Chewing
12-23-2014, 11:19 PM
You might have a point if thats what he said. Im referring to his post where he generalized black people as thugs that are on welfare. And then he goes and post something like this

But thats not racist though its just a simple generalization :roll: This fool is just that stupid you cant even try to defend that.

The people in the video chanting for death for cops and the blacks that were supporting the guy who killed those two cops on his instagram. Those were thugs and are probably on welfare.

You can try all you want man, but the facts are the facts that Black America is in a world of shit nowadays, not by anyone else's doing, but their own.

Patrick Chewing
12-23-2014, 11:20 PM
I might be remembering wrong but havent you said some generalizing things, such as suggesting blacks are inherently something negative?

Psssh, that was Muslims bro. Get your shit straight. Them Muslims are inherently evil worshippers of the Death Cult!!!

iamgine
12-23-2014, 11:29 PM

Equal and fair treatment across the board. Simple as that. I don't want to feel guilty for actions of another black man. Whites dont take the hit for Timothy McVeigh, the Unabomber, etc.

Stop the stereotyping. You cant preach merit, then make accusations against a race of people because if a few.

It's not that. But why should I have to work two or three times harder than my white counterparts to accomplish the same goals?

Again. It's not that. Its the fact that being white allows you to be able to bounce back, and quicker when you do fail.

I continue*I reiterate this point. The leash for whites is longer than it is for blacks. So a white teen can make a mistake and not have to go through hell and high water to overcome it.
What do you suggest be done to accomplish all that?

LJJ
12-23-2014, 11:44 PM

That's your ego talking.

Akrazotile
12-24-2014, 12:43 AM
Chewing and PF21 i wish yall could agree to disagree, youre both good posters here.

Lettuce all shit on mavs fan instead. :banana:

IamRAMBO24
12-24-2014, 12:58 AM
Why is it always about black people? Hello there are other minorities in this country too.

Goon Time
12-24-2014, 02:57 AM
you have to hide beyond political correctness

Again, just because you take your spoonfed "lap this up and repeat it, youll make all your peers think youre so smart and compassionate which is convenient because youre not built with the confidence and talent to speak honestly

http://blog.chron.com/weather/files/2013/06/brokenrecord.jpg