PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Butler currently playing like the 2nd best player in the East

BIZARRO
12-23-2014, 02:24 AM
Made a thread on here calling Jimmy Butler a Top 15 player in the league about a month ago. Nobody disagreed. I'm about to up the ante.

I've been on this board for 7 years and don't make too many outlandish statements or threads. But most of y'all will think this is one (and quite honestly I don't care, 'cause I stand by the next statement):

Jimmy Butler is playing like the 2nd best player in the East, and IMO is playing like the 5th best player in the league.

My current rankings would be:
Healthy/In game shape KD
Bron
AD
Curry

and then....

Well, you could argue Westbrook, M. Gasol, Blake, Klay, Harden, Wade right now, etc....but 'll take the current Butler.

Maybe I'm being a homer, but just totally appreciate the TONS of little things he does on every possession that don't show up in the stat sheet. This guy on BOTH ends is KILLING it....Just crazy to watch.....and there's only 4 players I would trade THIS current Butler for.

22ppg, boarding like a champ, sick post game, All World first team D, leader, great teammate, and so much more that you have to watch to appreciate...
In Rose's on court postgame interview, the last question they asked him was, "How many Jimmy Butlers were out there tonight?" Rose goes "3".

Let the carnage begin and take your shots if you like, but remember, I'm not saying he is the 5th best player in the League, I'm saying he is CURRENTLY PLAYING LIKE the 2nd best player in the East, and 5th best player in the league...

Jimmy Butler :pimp:

hawksdogsbraves
12-23-2014, 02:27 AM
I'm more of a team-ball guy myself but I guess this Butler kid is pretty good.

kamil
12-23-2014, 02:29 AM
He's good? Can the Cavs get him?

(LeBron* needs moar halp!!!)

Clocian-IGN
12-23-2014, 03:21 AM
That dude Jimmy is good. 27 pts/11 reb/5 blk/4ast and awesome defense tonight

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:22 AM
That dude Jimmy is good. 27 pts/11 reb/5 blk/4ast and awesome defense tonight

Looks just like AD stats :bowdown: :bowdown:

The Macho Man
12-23-2014, 03:24 AM
Does he even start? Dude is trash

Horde of Temujin
12-23-2014, 03:29 AM
He aight

poido123
12-23-2014, 04:00 AM
Does he even start? Dude is trash

You probably expected someone to tell you to stick to watching wrestling with a response like that?

Well here you go, stick to watching wrestling :pimp:

Jimmy has the goods. Such an easy player to like, always has his head down and doesn't b.tch.

Where he started and where he is now is quite amazing.