PDA

View Full Version : Let's be real, if LeBron somehow wins the title this year with this Cavs team....

ekosky
12-23-2014, 02:26 AM
he automatically slides into the top 5 all-time. this team is talented, but really flawed. Kyrie isn't a championship level point guard, Love shoots way too many 3's for a big man and is almost non existent on defense, and their bench production has been poor thus far. Varejao's been ok. Waiters should've been traded a long time ago.

lebron will single handedly carry this team full of Playoff virgins and solidify his top 5 status. 2012-esque. :bowdown:

Heavincent
12-23-2014, 02:27 AM
Nice post to join date ratio. Definitely not an alt.

3ball
12-23-2014, 02:31 AM
for the 2nd time in his career, lebron hand-picked and leads the only team in the league with 3 all-stars.

being the only team in the league with 3 all-stars, plus tristan thompson, dion waiters, anderson varejao and mike miller = the most stacked team in the league.

good thing that in addition to having the best roster, they don't also use the best strategy, otherwise they'd win the championship going away... just like the spurs did last year, only WITH a roster stacked with elite talent.

ekosky
12-23-2014, 02:45 AM
Nice post to join date ratio. Definitely not an alt.
I know, i'm not. I just don't post a lot.

Now can you stop derailing my threads, please and thx.

Beastmode88
12-23-2014, 02:48 AM
Who has lebron really beat to get his rings? And who does he have to beat in the east that would be a hall of fame player?

Mr.Kite
12-23-2014, 02:48 AM
sounds very suspicious for someone who joined in 2007 talking like he is.

If he goes to the finals, chokes it up like 2013 and 2011, he will never sniff top 15.

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 02:49 AM
Who has lebron really beat to get his rings? And who does he have to beat in the east that would be a hall of fame player?

50 years from now, people aren't going to remember how he got his rings (if he does), just that he did

ekosky
12-23-2014, 02:53 AM
sounds very suspicious for someone who joined in 2007 talking like he is.

If he goes to the finals, chokes it up like 2013 and 2011, he will never sniff top 15.
but he's already top 8...

:biggums:

russwest0
12-23-2014, 02:56 AM

Top EIGHT? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dude has what, just four to five wins vs 50+ win playoff teams throughout his entire career?

Other greats like Kobe make that shit look like a joke.

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 02:57 AM
Top EIGHT? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dude has what, just four to five wins vs 50+ win playoff teams throughout his entire career?

Other greats like Kobe make that shit look like a joke.

Its true though, he is top 6-10 on any credible fan's list

russwest0
12-23-2014, 02:58 AM

Okay, lets believe you just because you say it's true, rather than compare accolades, accomplishments, legacy, and real tangible shit.

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 02:59 AM
Okay, lets believe you just because you say it's true, rather than compare accolades, accomplishments, legacy, and real tangible shit.

Ironic because the only way you can NOT place Lebron on the GOAT list is if you value intangibles over tangibles :lol

Mr. Jabbar
12-23-2014, 03:01 AM
imo he can never crack top 20 after colluding this much

russwest0
12-23-2014, 03:03 AM
Ironic because the only way you can NOT place Lebron on the GOAT list is if you value intangibles over tangibles :lol

MJ
Kareem
Duncan
Russell
Bird
Wilt
Shaq
Hakeem
Magic
Oscar

Keep posting stupid shit though.

KirbyPls
12-23-2014, 03:04 AM

:applause:

Of course Kobetards and Durant stans value intangibles and "what ifs" over reality. That's why they talk about "killer instincts," "alphas," and "clutch genes" as opposed to math and facts. At least Kobe won, whereas Durant with stacked squads....:lol

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:06 AM
MJ
Kareem
Duncan
Russell
Bird
Wilt
Shaq
Hakeem
Magic
Oscar

Keep posting stupid shit though.

Bold have absolutely no case over Lebron

Underline Lebron has a case over, but its pretty much a tossup

You obviously weren't old enough to watch people like Oscar or Hakeem if you think they have a case over Lebron :facepalm

Mr. Jabbar
12-23-2014, 03:07 AM
Bold have absolutely no case over Lebron

and whats lebron case exactly? colluding? playing in the east? or being 2/5?

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:10 AM
and whats lebron case exactly? colluding? playing in the east? or being 2/5?

So the only case you have against him is the method he won championships with?

nice.

russwest0
12-23-2014, 03:10 AM
dude says hakeem has absolutely no case over lebron and yet thinks his opinion is good enough to say that absolutely no credible basketball fan could have lebron outside of the top 8...

:oldlol: I'm done.

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:11 AM
dude says hakeem has absolutely no case over lebron and yet thinks his opinion is good enough to say that absolutely no credible basketball fan could have lebron outside of the top 8...

:oldlol: I'm done.

give me a case?

again, you obviously never watched Hakeem :facepalm

Milbuck
12-23-2014, 03:17 AM
give me a case?

again, you obviously never watched Hakeem :facepalm
I don't think you have, if you think he has "absolutely no case".

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:19 AM
I don't think you have, if you think he has "absolutely no case".

he does not, if your going by how jabbar defined why Lebron isn't on the list: for not winning

Shep
12-23-2014, 03:21 AM
He already is top 3. Another championship most likely will not change his rank.

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:22 AM

No he is not

He absolutely does not have a case over: Russell, Kareem, or Jordan

russwest0
12-23-2014, 03:23 AM
I didn't even include Kobe who is surefire ahead of Bran and a few others who have a strong case as well.

Milbuck
12-23-2014, 03:24 AM
he does not, if your going by how jabbar defined why Lebron isn't on the list: for not winning
They've both won 2 rings?

Shep
12-23-2014, 03:24 AM
No he is not

He absolutely does not have a case over: Russell, Kareem, or Jordan
actually he only does not have a case over kareem or jordan

russwest0
12-23-2014, 03:28 AM

and one of them won with a complete shit supporting cast compared to the other....

this dude has literally zero knowledge about hakeem olajuwon probably other than the fact that he's the guy who teaches stars post moves now and he's telling others that they haven't watched him play and shit :oldlol:

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:28 AM

Apart from winning championships, though, Lebron's tangible achievements have already at worst equaled that of Hakeems.

While I do think hakeem has had a slightly better peak, his peak was very short imo

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:30 AM
and one of them won with a complete shit supporting cast compared to the other....

this dude has literally zero knowledge about hakeem olajuwon probably other than the fact that he's the guy who teaches stars post moves now and he's telling others that they haven't watched him play and shit :oldlol:

yes in 94 it was bad relatively for a championship team, but 95 was not bad...

also, even though on paper 94 and 95 are bad, the supporting case showed the hell up, esp in 94

Milbuck
12-23-2014, 03:33 AM

Dude is incredibly underrated..his career is far from perfect but his peak is up there with anyone in history this side of Jordan, Shaq, Kareem, and probably Wilt.
Apart from winning championships, though, Lebron's tangible achievements have already at worst equaled that of Hakeems.

While I do think hakeem has had a slightly better peak, his peak was very short imo
So they've won the same number of rings, and by your own admission, Hakeem's peak is above Lebron's...and yet he still has "absolutely no case"?

Done_And_Done
12-23-2014, 03:33 AM
Don't worry, they won't..

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 03:35 AM
Dude is incredibly underrated..his career is far from perfect but his peak is up there with anyone in history this side of Jordan, Shaq, Kareem, and probably Wilt.
So they've won the same number of rings, and by your own admission, Hakeem's peak is above Lebron's...and yet he still has "absolutely no case"?

yes he has no case imo if your going purely by accolades

Milbuck
12-23-2014, 03:43 AM
yes he has no case imo if your going purely by accolades
It's not what I'm going by or what you're going by. We're talking about this in a vacuum, all facets considered. I don't know why you're simplifying the argument here.

Would you also consider Jordan to have "absolutely no case" over Kareem?

Same argument here, using your words in quotes - Jordan by general opinion "has had a slightly better peak"...yet Kareem's "tangible achievements" are "at worst equal" to Jordan. "If we're going purely by accolades"...Kareem 6 championships, MJ 6. Kareem 6 MVPs, MJ 5. Kareem 19x all star, MJ 14x. Kareem 15 all-NBA teams, MJ 11. Kareem all time leading scorer, MJ 4th. Kareem's got the accolades, therefore MJ has absolutely no case for #1. Makes sense to me.

poido123
12-23-2014, 03:55 AM
It's not what I'm going by or what you're going by. We're talking about this in a vacuum, all facets considered. I don't know why you're simplifying the argument here.

Same argument here, using your words in quotes - Jordan by general opinion "has had a slightly better peak"...yet Kareem's "tangible achievements" are "at worst equal" to Jordan. "If we're going purely by accolades"...Kareem 6 championships, MJ 6. Kareem 6 MVPs, MJ 5. Kareem 19x all star, MJ 14x. Kareem 15 all-NBA teams, MJ 11. Kareem all time leading scorer, MJ 4th. Kareem's got the accolades, therefore MJ has absolutely no case for #1. Makes sense to me.

Damn. :biggums:

Alphabet looking for a drink :oldlol:

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 04:00 AM

I'm simplifying it because if you look a few posts back (i dont know how to multiquote), the person said that "Okay, lets believe you just because you say it's true, rather than compare accolades, accomplishments, legacy, and real tangible shit."

Done_And_Done
12-23-2014, 04:00 AM
Buck going in with that verbal ferocity

poido123
12-23-2014, 04:03 AM
I'm simplifying it because if you look a few posts back (i dont know how to multiquote), the person said that "Okay, lets believe you just because you say it's true, rather than compare accolades, accomplishments, legacy, and real tangible shit."

Game Over.

You were straight up ethered.

Answering OP's thread, I'd be truly amazed if Lebron could somehow f.ckup playing with an alllstar team and winning at least one title.

I wouldn't put it past him though.

Kvnzhangyay
12-23-2014, 04:06 AM
Game Over.

You were straight up ethered.

Answering OP's thread, I'd be truly amazed if Lebron could somehow f.ckup playing with an alllstar team and winning at least one title.

I wouldn't put it past him though.

I wasn't though :eek:

red1
12-23-2014, 04:10 AM
this thread is retarded. A) they aren't winning shit this year. B) he is already top-5 choking bald fggt of all time

3ball
12-23-2014, 04:23 AM
this thread is retarded. A) they aren't winning shit this year. B) he is already top-5 choking bald fggt of all time
the problem with your post, is that if A is true, than B cannot be true.

edit: haha nice

Done_And_Done
12-23-2014, 04:30 AM

lol @ B

red1
12-23-2014, 04:31 AM
the problem with your post, is that if A is true, than B cannot be true.

edit: haha nice
dont get too excited bro. jordan was a degenerate gambling sociopathic fggt

poido123
12-23-2014, 04:37 AM
dont get too excited bro. jordan was a degenerate gambling sociopathic fggt

And basketball?

red1
12-23-2014, 04:38 AM
And basketball?
is a very fun sport

NZStreetBaller
12-23-2014, 04:41 AM
this will not make lebron top 5. ill give him top 10 if lets say love and irving got injured and he somehow lets say came back from a 3 - 0 series to win four in a row against the spurs while hitting 45 point triple doubles and nailing the game winning shot every game.

then yeah he has a case for top 5.

What the chances of that happening ??

sportjames23
12-23-2014, 04:41 AM
50 years from now, people aren't going to remember how he got his rings (if he does), just that he did

Yup, they'll remember 2/5.

sportjames23
12-23-2014, 04:42 AM

:oldlol:

Shep
12-23-2014, 07:18 AM
:oldlol:
:rolleyes:

COnDEMnED
12-23-2014, 04:21 PM

omg...wtf dude. This is, coupled with the op, disturbing. Go live your life youngster.

riseagainst
12-23-2014, 04:23 PM
if lebron wins this year he'll definitely and deservedly belong in the top 20.

StephHamann
12-23-2014, 04:26 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aUXvqVYGRYo/U3v07PZshoI/AAAAAAAAGzM/fqXUFyu2XXY/s1600/sim.gif