PDA

View Full Version : Given how much Lebron hurt Miami fans, how would they greet him in Miami?

Kiddlovesnets
12-23-2014, 08:04 AM
Lets try an analogy here. You married your wife, you used to love her and buy her lots of gifts worth of tens of thousands of dollars, even a Lamborghini car. Then 4 years later, you told her that you wanted to divorce since you just couldnt love her anymore. Instead, you realized you wanted to go back with the first girlfriend you had when you were both teens. How would you expect your wife to react? Would she forgive you, and be grateful with the 4 years you spent as couple?

Okay he brought the Heat 2 titles, but is it enough to cover the wound he left with this entire city? After all, what happened in the summer was so heartrending if you were a Heat fan, all the memories with Lebron should feel like distant past now. Sure you may argue its his profession, and what he signed was just a contract. But isnt marriage some kind of contract too? People are emotional beings, and I wonder how a Heat fan would cope with this.
:sleeping

DukeDelonte13
12-23-2014, 08:42 AM
it will be nowhere near what it was like when he took his first trip back to cleveland.

Nuff Said
12-23-2014, 09:05 AM
We don't give a ****. Bron was another Shaq. We used him to rack up rings and that's all. He holds no ties with Miami like Wade does.

Real Men Wear Green
12-23-2014, 09:11 AM
"Wound?" Half the crowd doesn't show up until the second quarter. The legendary exodus in Game 6. They don't really care about basketball enough to be hurt by a guy coming and going.

fragokota
12-23-2014, 09:20 AM
I have no hard feelings about Lebron. He did a great job as a Heat player, helping the team tremendously to win 2 rings. When someone is leaving his hometown team, you expect that he might do the same thing to you down the road...So i can't say i was really surprised.

r15mohd
12-23-2014, 11:30 AM
4yrs
4 Finals
2 Titles
2 FMVP
2 MVP

If you hate that as a Miami fan, you're just a sour b*tch to say the least. I don't think there's been a better return on a contract in the NBA, ever, that in itself speaks loudly.

Myth
12-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Lets try an analogy here. You married your wife, you used to love her and buy her lots of gifts worth of tens of thousands of dollars, even a Lamborghini car. Then 4 years later, you told her that you wanted to divorce since you just couldnt love her anymore. Instead, you realized you wanted to go back with the first girlfriend you had when you were both teens. How would you expect your wife to react? Would she forgive you, and be grateful with the 4 years you spent as couple?

Okay he brought the Heat 2 titles, but is it enough to cover the wound he left with this entire city? After all, what happened in the summer was so heartrending if you were a Heat fan, all the memories with Lebron should feel like distant past now. Sure you may argue its his profession, and what he signed was just a contract. But isnt marriage some kind of contract too? People are emotional beings, and I wonder how a Heat fan would cope with this.

Terrible analogy. Marriage is meant to be a lifelong goal. In the NBA, the goal is to win championships. In your divorce analogy, the goal isn't met. In LeBron/Miami's case, the goal was met twice.

beastee
12-23-2014, 12:14 PM
Miami, for me, has been almost like college for other kids.

Miami fans should give him a nice college frat reception...and jizz on his face

pauk
12-23-2014, 12:22 PM
That analogy doesnt work, there is no personal commitments/relationships like that here.... its simply basketball & business, one guy decides to dribble the orange ball with a different jersey....

...and Miami has nothing to hate on Lebron for, more like the opposite.

dubnation
12-23-2014, 01:17 PM
4yrs
4 Finals
2 Titles
2 FMVP
2 MVP

If you hate that as a Miami fan, you're just a sour b*tch to say the least. I don't think there's been a better return on a contract in the NBA, ever, that in itself speaks loudly.

This.

HurricaneKid
12-23-2014, 01:27 PM
, the goal isn't met. In LeBron/Miami's case, the goal was met twice.

OP cannot help a woman meet the goal once much less twice.

pegasus
12-23-2014, 01:28 PM
4yrs
4 Finals
2 Titles
2 FMVP
2 MVP

That's the mirror image of what the Heat gave Lebron in return. And seeing how Lebron treated them after all that (not communicating with them about his intentions, keeping them in the dark until his article came out,etc.), why should they treat him any better?

Real14
12-23-2014, 01:37 PM
4yrs
4 Finals
2 Titles
2 FMVP
2 MVP

THANKS TO THIS MAN..

http://dribblepenetration.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/david-stern-hitler.jpg

#number6ix#
12-23-2014, 01:45 PM
LeBron is alright with me

aj1987
12-23-2014, 01:46 PM
That's the mirror image of what the Heat gave Lebron in return. And seeing how Lebron treated them after all that (not communicating with them about his intentions, keeping them in the dark until his article came out,etc.), why should they treat him any better?
And you think Miami was going to 4 Finals and win 2 Championships in a row without LeBron? It's just idiots like you who hate on him. Except for Dresta (and he only hates LeBron because he's not with the Heat anymore), there isn't a single Heat fan here who doesn't appreciate LeBron or what he has done for the team.

Real14
12-23-2014, 01:49 PM
And you think Miami was going to 4 Finals and win 2 Championships in a row without LeBron? It's just idiots like you who hate on him. Except for Dresta (and he only hates LeBron because he's not with the Heat anymore), there isn't a single Heat fan here who doesn't appreciate LeBron or what he has done for the team.

Heat fans should appreciate the refs and david stern. I would if I was a heat fan.

aj1987
12-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Heat fans should appreciate the refs and david stern. I would if I was a heat fan.
Knicks fans should just shut the **** up and go back to the gutters.

Real14
12-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Knicks fans should just shut the **** up and go back to the gutters.

Im just being honest man. They really looked out for your franchise. That's REAL love right there.

PJR
12-23-2014, 02:01 PM
Im just being honest man. They really looked out for your franchise. That's REAL love right there.

5-25 :applause:

aj1987
12-23-2014, 02:03 PM
Reming me, kid. When was the last time your garbage ass franchise won a ring?

Real14
12-23-2014, 02:07 PM
5-25 :applause:
Why you and AJ getting all salty talking shit about the knicks?:biggums: I'm actually not dissing you heat fans. Im just saying the refs and david stern gave you so much love, and that means you fans must be real cool and special. I respect that.

PJR
12-23-2014, 02:13 PM
Why you and AJ getting all salty talking shit about the knicks?:biggums: I'm actually not dissing you heat fans. Im just saying the refs and david stern gave you so much love, and that means you fans must be real cool and special. I respect that.

Five and twenty-five.

GimmeThat
12-23-2014, 02:16 PM

I suppose we'd all have to admit that Lebron James have never ever wore a Cavs Jersey visiting the Heat

Real14
12-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Five and twenty-five.
Come on bro Im cool with you REAL heat fans, can we all get along?:D

Nuff Said
12-23-2014, 02:17 PM
I find it intriguing that non-heat fans are angrier than heat fans. Even more odd is that they're even posting in this thread that doesn't pertain to them.

Nuff Said
12-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Come on bro Im cool with you REAL heat fans, can we all get along?:D
We only fux with franchises that have 3 rings or more. Keep it pushing kid.

pegasus
12-23-2014, 02:53 PM
And you think Lebron was going to 4 finals and win 2 chips in a row without the Heat? If he could, he would have stayed in Cleveland. It's a 2-way street.

aj1987
12-23-2014, 02:55 PM
And you think Lebron was going to 4 finals and win 2 chips in a row without the Heat? If he could, he would have stayed in Cleveland. It's a 2-way street.
And I'm glad that he came to the Heat and helped us win a couple. Also, how can you be sure that LeBron wouldn't have won with the Cav's? Are you still salty that Wade and LeBron both didn't want to come to the murder city?

pegasus
12-23-2014, 03:03 PM
And I'm glad that he came to the Heat and helped us win a couple. Also, how can you be sure that LeBron wouldn't have won with the Cav's? Are you still salty that Wade and LeBron both didn't want to come to the murder city?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

20Four
12-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Just because you work at McDonald's and LeBRONZE is sponsored by them doesn't mean you have to ride his c0ck 24/7.....did he buy you like 30 big macs? Or buy you a year supply of milkshakes? This kid :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Do us all a favor fill up a tub full of water, dip your head in 3 times, but only come back for air twice

aj1987
12-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Just because you work at McDonald's and LeBRONZE is sponsored by them doesn't mean you have to ride his c0ck 24/7.....did he buy you like 30 big macs? Or buy you a year supply of milkshakes? This kid :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Do us all a favor fill up a tub full of water, dip your head in 3 times, but only come back for air twice
The resident midget is angry. BTW, did you get them tits removed? :roll:

SouBeachTalents
12-23-2014, 03:18 PM
THANKS TO THIS MAN..

http://dribblepenetration.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/david-stern-hitler.jpg

Out of the 30 times you've used this joke, it's only been funny 5 times

IncarceratedBob
12-23-2014, 04:36 PM
there is no such things as "miami fans". there are only ex cav fans who became heat fans when lebron moved there and now dont wanna look like bitches and pretend to be heat fans

ctown4eva
12-23-2014, 07:09 PM

Oh, like all the shit he did to Cleveland but you had no problem with? :coleman:

305Baller
12-23-2014, 07:13 PM
Knowing Miami he will get a standing ovation (from the fans that made it to the arena on time)

Dresta
12-23-2014, 07:49 PM
4yrs
4 Finals
2 Titles
2 FMVP
2 MVP

There you are again, placing Bron's personal achievements as things he's given Miami. If anything, those are things that Miami has given him (especially the Finals mvps, something he never came close to winning before Miami)

He helped bring Miami 4 finals (with a LOT of help and an all-time bad choke) and 2 titles. Why would anyone in Miami give a shit about his other personal achievements? Soon you'll be adding up all the points and triple double he brought Miami.

So what you've got in reality is that he was a key component in 4 finals run. That is what he brought to Miami, that and his endless idiot stans, and that is all.

r15mohd
12-23-2014, 08:09 PM
There you are again, placing Bron's personal achievements as things he's given Miami. If anything, those are things that Miami has given him (especially the Finals mvps, something he never came close to winning before Miami)

He helped bring Miami 4 finals (with a LOT of help and an all-time bad choke) and 2 titles. Why would anyone in Miami give a shit about his other personal achievements? Soon you'll be adding up all the points and triple double he brought Miami.

So what you've got in reality is that he was a key component in 4 finals run. That is what he brought to Miami, that and his endless idiot stans, and that is all.

Sour b*tch alert! :rolleyes:

Key component and value on return of him being here for 4yrs..why is it so hard to appreciate that? I wonder how much you b*tch and whine over Mike Miller playing for Cleveland now when he was a "key component" during our OKC win. Ohh that's right, you don't mention him. :rolleyes: just a sour b*tch over Lebron, that's it

GrapeApe
12-23-2014, 08:26 PM
there is no such things as "miami fans". there are only ex cav fans who became heat fans when lebron moved there and now dont wanna look like bitches and pretend to be heat fans

You're fking stupid. Seriously. As for the topic, I hope the crowd shows LeBron the appreciation he deserves. Like another poster said, non Heat fans seem to be the ones who are upset. Most Heat fans, myself included, aren't bitter at all and we appreciate LeBron's tenure in Miami.

20Four
12-23-2014, 08:41 PM
The resident midget is angry. BTW, did you get them tits removed? :roll:
As I said before if being 5'10" is a midget on these boards you must be 6'10" why aren't you in the NBA? Oh shit thats right, you're busy flipping burgers and shining shoes at night....with that height you could have been in the NBA at 6'10" mang

Real14
12-23-2014, 08:47 PM
Out of the 30 times you've used this joke, it's only been funny 5 times
Sounds like you full of salt right now. FACTS are FACTS man. Accept it:lol

Real14
12-23-2014, 08:49 PM

Ether:applause:

Real14
12-23-2014, 08:50 PM
We only fux with franchises that have 3 rings or more. Keep it pushing kid.
3 asterisks you mean right at least we didn't cheat for ours child:applause:

3ball
12-23-2014, 10:10 PM
well, in the 2014 playoffs, the spurs went crazy offensively ONLY AGAINST THE HEAT - miami's defense literally gave up against the spurs in the Finals.

but the Heat's defense would never give up if they thought their offense could keep up with the spurs - i can't think of any scenario where a defense thinks their offense CAN keep up, but still gives up defensively... so apparently, the Heat players could tell their offense couldn't keep up, and that gave them the motivation to give up defensively.

this massive collapse of a team must be attributed the team leader (per the definition of team leader), whose style not only prevented the team from employing a more optimal offense that could hang with the spurs (and prevent the defense from having the motivation to give up), but who also went into stat-preservation mode when the waters got rough... and he finished the Heat off by skipping town again.

very nice lebron... very nice... :applause:

aj1987
12-24-2014, 12:44 AM
As I said before if being 5'10" is a midget on these boards you must be 6'10" why aren't you in the NBA? Oh shit thats right, you're busy flipping burgers and shining shoes at night....with that height you could have been in the NBA at 6'10" mang
Who said you could talk, midget tits?

3 asterisks you mean right at least we didn't cheat for ours child

The Knicks are so pathetically bad that even cheating didn't help them win a ring.