PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James playing with Kevin Love

HorryIsMyMVP
12-23-2014, 02:35 PM
It secretly bothers Lebron that Love is taking all of his rebounds. Career low in rebounds. Losing games and rivalries cannot rattle Lebron. But what about lowering his stats?:confusedshrug: Time to ship Love out for Klay.

SamuraiSWISH
12-23-2014, 02:37 PM
LeBron wasn't putting as much effort on the glass last year either, why would he mad about that? It allows him to conserve energy as he gets older, especially heading into the post season. I think Bron is more concerned with distributing since neither Kyrie, or Waiters are PGs. Neither have vision, or are willing passers.

Budadiiii
12-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Sad part is.... it's actually true. I guarantee LeBron isn't happy that he no longer can hoard meaningless defensive rebounds to make his stats look good.

He sucks as a leader and can't win with a loaded roster in the east. Overrated... *clap clap, clap clap clap*

HorryIsMyMVP
12-23-2014, 02:40 PM
LeBron wasn't putting as much effort on the glass last year either, why would he mad about that? It allows him to conserve energy as he gets older, especially heading into the post season. I think Bron is more concerned with distributing since neither Kyrie, or Waiters are PGs. Neither have vision, or are willing passers.
I think Lebron agrees with this philosophy on paper but yet in practice it pisses him off.

Papaya Petee
12-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Sad part is.... it's actually true. I guarantee LeBron isn't happy that he no longer can hoard meaningless defensive rebounds to make his stats look good.

He sucks as a leader and can't win with a loaded roster in the east. Overrated... *clap clap, clap clap clap*
Still a higher career RPG than Durant even though Durants taller :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Jlamb47
12-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Still a higher career RPG than Durant even though Durants taller :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:
Insecure enough to bring Durant up??

Budadiiii
12-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Westbrook is a better offensive rebounder than both and he's a PG.

Heck, Westbrook steals offensive boards from Durant. What's brons excuse for being such a putrid offensive rebounder?

Hoopz2332
12-23-2014, 02:52 PM
lebron isn't even going for boards this year...even Blatt had to tell LBJ to be greedy

Cavs Coach Uses Gordon Gekko Analogy To Explain How LeBron James Needs To Rebound

[quote]LeBron James is having his worst rebounding season since his rookie year.

It's not really his fault. He's playing less power forward than he did in Miami in each of the last two years. When he's on the court, he's typically joined by two of three high-volume rebounds

Hoopz2332
12-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Westbrook is a better offensive rebounder than both and he's a PG.

Heck, Westbrook steals offensive boards from Durant. What's brons excuse for being such a putrid offensive rebounder?

lebron rebounded better than Durant even last year and that was a down year:oldlol:

11.5 to 10.8 reb rate

http://i.imgur.com/knecHVu.png

:pimp:

Budadiiii
12-23-2014, 02:55 PM
lebron rebounded better than Durant even last year and that was a down year:oldlol:

11.5 to 10.8 reb rate

Very minimal difference.

KD with a higher PER in a tougher conference and the winner of the eye test.

Hey Yo
12-23-2014, 03:07 PM

Then what's that say about KD after losing in the Finals as the favorite?

Budadiiii
12-23-2014, 03:11 PM
Then what's that say about KD after losing in the Finals as the favorite?
Why was 23 year old Durant the favorite over "peak" LeBron, when LeBron's teammates were better, and had more experience?

:biggums:

Because LeBron underachieved against shitty eastern competion and Durant had a better, more impressive run against the Mavericks, Lakers, and Spurs?

Now that you mention it, Durant was better in 2012 too. He's been better for almost 3 years now.

dontgetchoked
12-23-2014, 03:11 PM

11.5 to 10.8 reb rate

according to this list,

Lebron: "better rebounder"

Durant: Number 1

cool.

Hey Yo
12-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Why was 23 year old Durant the favorite over "peak" LeBron, when LeBron's teammates were better, and had more experience?

:biggums:

Because LeBron underachieved against shitty eastern competion and Durant had a better, more impressive run against the Mavericks, Lakers, and Spurs?

Now that you mention it, Durant was better in 2012 too. He's been better for almost 3 years now.
Don't ask me, ask Vegas. They're the ones who made OKC the odds on favorite. Lots of people lost money on K-fraud that series.

Megabox!
12-23-2014, 03:19 PM
Even you aren't dumb enough to believe this.....on second thought, you probably are.

Budadiiii
12-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Don't ask me, ask Vegas. They're the ones who made OKC the odds on favorite. Lots of people lost money on K-fraud that series.
Exactly.

Durant was more impressive against better competition. Heat were always the better team, only an idiot would tell you otherwise. KD was better individually in the playoffs but LeBron had a stacked team that he orchestrated 2 years prior when he quit on his home state on national television.

We all saw how 22 year old Bron played in the finals against a better team...... LOL

Hey Yo
12-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Exactly.

Durant was more impressive against better competition. Heat were always the better team, only an idiot would tell you otherwise. KD was better individually in the playoffs but LeBron had a stacked team that he orchestrated 2 years prior when he quit on his home state on national television.

We all saw how 22 year old Bron played in the finals against a better team...... LOL
Yep.....22yr old James will always be known for taking the worst supporting cast in NBA history to the Finals.

While KD couldn't improve his team enough to stay out of the lottery after 2yrs in the league.

Budadiiii
12-23-2014, 03:36 PM
Yep.....22yr old James will always be known for taking the worst supporting cast in NBA history to the Finals.

While KD couldn't improve his team enough to stay out of the lottery after 2yrs in the league.
He'll actually be known as the guy who abandoned his home state and proceeded to have the biggest choke in finals history the very next year.

Durant's run in 2012 was better than anything LeBron did in the eastern conference. That's just a fact.

2007 wasn't even a competitive series and he shot 35%. Most overrated run of all time. Got by the aging Pistons and sheep think he did something special. :lol

Crimsonrain777
12-23-2014, 03:45 PM

Lebrons lost to the Spurs in 2007 marks only the 8th time that a team has been swept in the NBA Finals

Thats not really something to be proud of.....

bizil
12-23-2014, 03:55 PM

I agree! Cleveland has enough big bodies to handle the glass. It will allow Bron to get on the break faster and as u said drop the dimes. I think Miami being undersized often times was HUGE PROBLEM that SA exploited. That and Wade's durability problems were the key on-court problems that led Bron back home.

Tarik One
12-23-2014, 04:11 PM
Dennis Rodman made Jordan's career twice as easy when arrived in Chicago as a PF. Why would Lebron have a problem with it?

Hey Yo
12-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Lebrons lost to the Spurs in 2007 marks only the 8th time that a team has been swept in the NBA Finals

Thats not really something to be proud of.....
Did the other 7 teams have a 22yr old as 1st option, with no all-NBA teammates and only 1 starting teammate named to the all-star team no more than twice in his career?

HorryIsMyMVP
12-23-2014, 04:50 PM
Dennis Rodman made Jordan's career twice as easy when arrived in Chicago as a PF. Why would Lebron have a problem with it?
This is a horrible comparison because Lebron isn't anything like Jordan. Lebron isn't Alpha. Lebron is more like Scottie Pippen. And Scottie was averaging over 8 rebounds a game when the Bulls were winning championships. In a way Lebron is getting exposed right now.