PDA

View Full Version : lol @ the kobe-hate

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 06:28 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/kobe-bryant-has-to-stop-172044604.html

"shooting his team out of games"

well who is going to score for this team or bring the intensity every night? All we have are spark/off the bench players who feed mostly off emotion. Jeremy Lin would be a great system player but I'm not sure which "system" Scott is even running. From the looks of it he's hit the weight room but still gets punked around a lot on the court due to him being asian/not-black (just being real) and obvious lack of size... Yao Ming sort of had the same problem and was reluctant to counter attack.. I'd like to see Lin dish out some pain still of purely being a defensive type of player.

Then you have Nick "swaggy garbage" P who has that confidence and charisma (sort of) but is still untested, he is the biggest possible upside to all of this.

Carlos Boozer is not really a shell of his former self but it's being more apparent that without a great system coach and PG with vision that he's more of a finesse type of big man.

I sort of see where the Lakers are going with this as they have some good intelligent pieces to the team (Boozer/Duke, Lin/Harvard) but without Bryant's scoring and the un-provability of Nick Young it's hard to say where this team will land... IMO the lottery :facepalm

Pretty much you have no one to carry the load night in night out outside of Bryant and possibly Boozer and MAYBE (big if) Nick Young and (bigger if) Jeremy Lin.. pretty much a team of misfits, outcasts and unproven players.. the cast MIGHT compliment each other if Bryant starts to sit out which is why I think he's contemplating doing it for a team as well as his health but everytime he's not on the court the other team runs roughshod all over this cast x2 :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
12-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Not sure. How do the Lakers shoot as a team outside of Kobe?

Taller than CP3
12-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Dear diary.....

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 06:31 PM
Dear diary.....
dear diary, Lakers are garbage outside of Bryant. Don't really care about any other team outside of the Lakers and the Knicks... so pretty much alpha... all the other teams are pretty much beta if not epsilon

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Also a lot of the shots posted on the video were in rhythm, there is no off ball movement and a lot of the players on the team can't even hit wide-open jump shots =/

Young X
12-23-2014, 06:46 PM
You would be correct if the Lakers weren't on pace to winning multiple games before Kobe started his hero ball act. So far Kobe is having one of the worst offensive seasons of all time and is basically sabotaging his team in 4th quarters with his dumb ass shotjacking. The Lakers have been better with him on the bench than on the floor. Big fan of his game, but he's playing like an idiot right now. Disappointing.

RoundMoundOfReb
12-23-2014, 06:47 PM
tl;dr

kobe is the most overrated player in nba history

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 07:02 PM
tl;dr

kobe is the most overrated player in nba history
tell me again why Barkley is still on television. Sorry that anything more than 2 sentences makes your ape-brain go bananas

livinglegend
12-23-2014, 07:05 PM
lol at you for thinking that anyone would read that long shit you wrote

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 07:06 PM
Just read the title bro, I try to simplify things for the stupid I really do

livinglegend
12-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Just read the title bro, I try to simplify things for the stupid I really do

You call this simplyfing? You basically wrote them an essay.

JohnMax
12-23-2014, 07:09 PM
It's a great thing to see a false god dethroned by his own hand, before his fans, as a spectacle for the world.

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 07:09 PM
You call this simplyfing? You basically wrote them an essay.
key points:

- lakers are awful without Bryant
- lol @ the kobe-hate

see video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9HjNWbJvA

SouBeachTalents
12-23-2014, 07:11 PM
I only read 37% of the OP's rant

Akhenaten
12-23-2014, 07:12 PM

:roll:

livinglegend
12-23-2014, 07:14 PM
key points:

- lakers are awful without Bryant
- lol @ the kobe-hate

see video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9HjNWbJvA

They may be awful without Kobe, but they are still better than with Kobe.

Fox
12-23-2014, 07:17 PM
OP is a Kobetard. Nothing new to see here.

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 07:17 PM
bro you know your a G when half the posts on the main forum are about Kobe and he's having one of the worst seasons of his career. No one else is really worth talking about

I don't see why black people aren't more into kobe, just being honest but shouldn't you love it as a bro when you see another bro rape a white woman and get away with it?

20Four
12-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Your only 37% the man LeBRONZE is...and LeBRONZE is a beta...so what does that mean for you :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

livinglegend
12-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Your only 37% the man LeBRONZE is...and LeBRONZE is a beta...so what does that mean for you :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I bet he'd still be a bigger man than you MIDGET

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 07:23 PM
Bro even the trolling on ISH is at an all time low. What happened to the epic Kobe/Lebron trolling... Lebron's team isn't even doing that good where are all the lebron hating trolls for that? Guess a lot of the bros still hate Kobe for sleeping/raping a white woman and getting away with it.. not sure why a lot of broskis are STILL butthurt about that one

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-23-2014, 07:28 PM
Normally I would agree with you (posted something like this a few days ago) -- but the way Kobe is playing RIGHT NOW ... you just can't blame the haters. Guy is something like 1/25 down the stretch in 4th quarters and is shooting a miserable 37% for the season YET and still, chucking like he's in his prime.

He needs to tone his game back and age gracefully. Adjust your game FFS :facepalm

triangleoffense
12-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Normally I would agree with you (posted something like this a few days ago) -- but the way Kobe is playing RIGHT NOW ... you just can't blame the haters. Guy is something like 1/25 down the stretch in 4th quarters and is shooting a miserable 37% for the season YET and still, chucking like he's in his prime.

He needs to tone his game back and age gracefully. Adjust your game FFS :facepalm

It's not like Bryant is dumb or anything he's probably the most cerebral/methodical player the game has seen at least given his athleticism but do you honestly believe this team can average more than 100 a night

http://www.nba.com/lakers/roster

Who's gonna step up? Nick young who seems to be all talk and swagger without the production to back it up, a system/complimentary piece like Lin or a shriveled up carlos boozer? If the Lakers had better options they would go with it but even at 34 a beaten-up Bryant is by far the best player on his team

tontoz
12-23-2014, 08:03 PM
It's not like Bryant is dumb or anything he's probably the most cerebral/methodical player the game has seen at least given his athleticism but do you honestly believe this team can average more than 100 a night

http://www.nba.com/lakers/roster

Who's gonna step up? Nick young who seems to be all talk and swagger without the production to back it up, a system/complimentary piece like Lin or a shriveled up carlos boozer? If the Lakers had better options they would go with it but even at 34 a beaten-up Bryant is by far the best player on his team

Last year Nick averaged 18 ppg in only 28 minutes with a TS of 56%. That isn't productive scoring to you?

:rolleyes:

Per 36 minutes Nick is scoring 22 ppg this season with a TS of 57%.

J Shuttlesworth
12-23-2014, 09:00 PM
37% of LeBron's height is definitely taller than 20Four

red1
12-23-2014, 09:06 PM
dead

http://i.minus.com/iUwzvBhua6usC.PNG

Beastmode88
12-23-2014, 09:08 PM

If that's a long passage than you're probably in clown school not med school.

JebronLames
12-23-2014, 09:10 PM
:bowdown:

K Xerxes
12-23-2014, 09:12 PM

No, he is not. He is one of the most skilled players and best tough shot makers in history, but he has always had horrible shot selection. Its rearing its ugly head now because his athleticism has plummeted and his shot jacking isn't working.

He's not dumb but he's not cerebral either. I don't know why people say this with some of the baffling shots he routinely takes.

inclinerator
12-23-2014, 09:22 PM
id wish kobe sit out 1 or 2 games just to show they dont need kobe

20Four
12-23-2014, 09:26 PM
I laughh at yall saying midget, I didnt know being 5'10" is a midget on these boards, lemme guess, you are 6'11"? Why arent you in the NBA with that height? Oh shit my bad....your too busy flipping burgers...I get it

Richesly
12-23-2014, 09:47 PM
I laughh at yall saying midget, I didnt know being 5'10" is a midget on these boards, lemme guess, you are 6'11"? Why arent you in the NBA with that height? Oh shit my bad....your too busy flipping burgers...I get it

i'd be more successful flipping burgers than flipping lakers record with kobe there.

livinglegend
12-23-2014, 09:53 PM

you still mad that your job application for flipping burgers got rejected because you were shorter than the barbecue grill, MIDGET?