Is LeBron guarding Wiggins?

navy
12-23-2014, 09:15 PM
Is LeBron guarding Wiggins?
Off and on I guess.

VengefulAngel
12-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Off and on I guess.

Lebron isn't playing defense this game, and playing half speed on offense. Jumper looks good though.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Dieng's game kind of looks like Marc Gasol. More athletic, not nearly as skilled and polished. But that high post fake back door pass, no lift set jumper was so Gasol.

ILLsmak
12-23-2014, 09:37 PM
Wiggie.

Bron elbowed muhommad then got one back.

-Smak

LoneyROY7
12-23-2014, 09:46 PM
Just boxscore watching, but it looks like Wiggins is having one of his best games tonight.

J Shuttlesworth
12-23-2014, 09:47 PM
Just boxscore watching, but it looks like Wiggins is having one of his best games tonight.
He looks great out there. Tons of energy

Finally Cavs picking up their energy :applause:

Bernie Nips
12-23-2014, 09:48 PM

Just rookie mistakes holding him back tonight really - missed wide open dunk, couple of fumbles on passes in the paint.

inclinerator
rofl lebron back to his old cavs days

Trollsmasher
30 feet pull ups:roll:

J Shuttlesworth
12-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Lmao @ LeBron trying the 35 footer

navy
Lebron was hella set. :roll:

Taller than CP3
lol Lebron trying to get Wiggins for the charge

dude is so afraid of getting posterized

ILLsmak
12-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Haha 1v1 vs wiggins on the break... try to take charge. Too funny.

-Smak

J Shuttlesworth
12-23-2014, 09:50 PM
lol Lebron trying to go for the charge

dude is so afraid of getting posterized
Yeah it's so much smarter to go for the block attempt when you have a clear chance to draw a charge and force a turnover :rolleyes:

navy
12-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Lmao @ LeBron trying the 35 footer
Dude gives no ****s. I never saw that in Miami. :roll:

navy
12-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Lebron cant say shit to Kyrie after this chuck fest. :roll:

VengefulAngel
12-23-2014, 10:01 PM
Lebron cant say shit to Kyrie after this chuck fest. :roll:

Not in attack mode today, just chucking 3s, kinda irritating given the fact he could probably have 35 by now if he actually attacked.

Taller than CP3
12-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Yeah it's so much smarter to go for the block attempt when you have a clear chance to draw a charge and force a turnover :rolleyes:

And all it did was send Wiggins to the line you moron.

navy
12-23-2014, 10:11 PM
That was a good charge attempt though, be honest.

J Shuttlesworth
12-23-2014, 10:27 PM
Yeah that's a terrible call though. You're really trying to defend that call? :biggums:

G0ATbe
12-23-2014, 10:30 PM
What a coincidence the other top pick in the draft had his best performance against LeBald:applause: . Worst defender in the league.

noob cake
12-23-2014, 10:31 PM
Uncle Drew carrying Bron pass the pups.

RedBlackAttack
12-23-2014, 10:36 PM
So much happened in this game, yet I click through the first three pages and it is all LeBron and Wiggins. :oldlol:

First, the Varejao injury could be huge for a team that is already thin on the frontline. Thankfully it isn't a knee injury, but ankles can be tricky. We should know more in the AM.

For the Cavs...

Kyrie was phenomenal tonight. He was scoring all over the floor and was one of the few who showed up defensively for most of the night.

LeBron had an average game for him, which is great for pretty much anyone else.

Love still looks somewhat disjointed on this team to me, but he was solid enough. It's hard to argue with 20-10-4 on pretty good efficiency, even if his defense still leaves a lot to be desired.

Waiters continues to shine, as has been a trend lately. He looked so tentative and a bit confused early in the season, but man is he attacking now. Another near 20-point game in under 30 minutes and, most importantly, he kept the pressure on the defense by attacking relentlessly... 8 free throws for him tonight and it could have been more.

For the TWolves, Wiggins looked absolutely awesome. I haven't watched him much this year, but if that's what he is doing consistently, he's going to be a monster. The Cavs tried everyone on the team to defend him and none worked. They even tried Kyrie in the fourth quarter with (predictably) bad results.

He could be the total package. But, again, I'm basing that off of one game. Maybe he just had one of those nights. Minnesota fans can feel free to expound.

I'm surprised by how bad Bennett looked. He was legit awful tonight.

Anyway, nice win. Not great, but I'll take a win.

gts
12-24-2014, 02:45 AM
Any update on Varejao? foot or achilles?

J Shuttlesworth
12-24-2014, 03:00 AM
So much happened in this game, yet I click through the first three pages and it is all LeBron and Wiggins. :oldlol:

First, the Varejao injury could be huge for a team that is already thin on the frontline. Thankfully it isn't a knee injury, but ankles can be tricky. We should know more in the AM.

For the Cavs...

Kyrie was phenomenal tonight. He was scoring all over the floor and was one of the few who showed up defensively for most of the night.

Love still looks somewhat disjointed on this team to me, but he was solid enough. It's hard to argue with 20-10-4 on pretty good efficiency, even if his defense still leaves a lot to be desired.

Waiters continues to shine, as has been a trend lately. He looked so tentative and a bit confused early in the season, but man is he attacking now. Another near 20-point game in under 30 minutes and, most importantly, he kept the pressure on the defense by attacking relentlessly... 8 free throws for him tonight and it could have been more.

For the TWolves, Wiggins looked absolutely awesome. I haven't watched him much this year, but if that's what he is doing consistently, he's going to be a monster. The Cavs tried everyone on the team to defend him and none worked. They even tried Kyrie in the fourth quarter with (predictably) bad results.

He could be the total package. But, again, I'm basing that off of one game. Maybe he just had one of those nights. Minnesota fans can feel free to expound.

Weeks ago, everyone was saying Waiters was the weak-link on this roster and he should be traded. I'm not so sure now. He's been a great energy booster off the bench. Of course if it means giving up Waiters means getting elite rim protection, I understand that, but I think the Cavs should try to keep waiters if possible.

The Red Viper
12-24-2014, 04:28 AM
Yes. Considering how many rim-protectors are available in the summer, I will be surprised if Cavs do trade Dion now, especially considering how well he has played in the last few weeks.

J Shuttlesworth
12-24-2014, 04:33 AM
Yes. Considering how many rim-protectors are available in the summer, I will be surprised if Cavs do trade Dion now, especially considering how well he has played in the last few weeks.

Who are some of the free agents this summer that would fit Cavs needs for a center/rim protector?

The Red Viper
12-24-2014, 04:53 AM
Who are some of the free agents this summer that would fit Cavs needs for a center/rim protector?

You have the likes of Marc Gasol, Tyson Chandler, DeAndre, Asik, Robin Lopez etc along with Hibbert who has the player option. Obviously, some of them like Marc Gasol and all would be almost impossible to fit in should they sign Love for the long term contract this summer, but there are decent options. Then you have the likes of Biyombo, Koufos, Wright etc who might not be great but would improve the Cavs.

Lebron23
12-24-2014, 04:58 AM
Good win by the cavs. Some free agents that are available at the end of the CBA Season. Denzel Bowles, Hamed Haddadi, and Andray Blatche.

J Shuttlesworth
12-24-2014, 05:08 AM
Good win by the cavs. Some free agents that are available at the end of the CBA. Denzel Washington, Hamed Haddadi, and Andray Blatche.
:biggums: :wtf:

Milbuck
12-24-2014, 05:14 AM
:roll:

Warfan
12-24-2014, 05:14 AM

:confusedshrug: Denzel can ball, ask Ray :lol

ILLsmak
12-24-2014, 05:26 AM
Yeah that's a terrible call though. You're really trying to defend that call? :biggums:

Yea cuz I think the NBA should punish people for bitching out on highlight opportunities.

Just like if Bron had jumped up and hit his wrist a little bit while blocking his dunk, I would be like yea he got fouled but that's how it goes.

Same here... you can't really try to, as Lebron James... vs the guy you got traded... on a fast break... take a charge. lol. Esp after all of their back and forth during the game. There's no way you can give Bron that call.

-Smak

Lebron23
12-24-2014, 05:40 AM
:confusedshrug: Denzel can ball, ask Ray :lol

:roll:

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I am talking about Denzel Bowles who's currently playing in China.

https://cheechchingchong.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/dezel-bowles-slam-dunk.png

vinsanity2756
12-24-2014, 11:31 AM

For the Cavs...

I was thinking the whole game, wow why can't you play like that every game. Obviously he had some extra motivation here, that and flip saunders telling him he needs to be more aggressive. Too many times in games he just becomes invisible on offense, I suppose that is his mindset sometimes and it has to change. Don't know if that'll be easy to change. This kid is as athletic as can be, so he needs to be driving to the rim on a constant basis.